Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...

Go down 
+5
Vania
Serena
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Maria
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Empty
PostSubject: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 2:44

Did Gwendal Peizerat say that tanith and Ben are the best ICe Dance couple nowadays?? scratch Mad Aouch.. Aouch.. Weep Weep
That they are the favourites among most coaches.. Shocked Buh.. Buh..
and that their routines are difficult???? Buh.. Buh.. :blink: :blink:

I have just read this in another forum... :blink: He simply cannot mean this...... :blink: Aouch.. Aouch.. Weep Weep Weep

ME DA UNA RABIA TREMENDA!!! Weep Weep Sovsem togo chto li? Sovsem togo chto li? Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 2:47

Gwendal.couldn't.say.this. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I don't believe Rolling Eyes he knows too much about skating and Ice-dancing especially to say something like that :blink:
No, no, no.. hope it was just misunderstanding or smth like that :angel2:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 3:01

OH! LERA! I do want to believe that it must have been a mistake! Shocked Shocked Shocked Perhaps he was influenced by the press. The american press wrote that B'A were the first couples to do the twizzles with four spins.. Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Perhaps he was mislead.. Sovsem togo chto li?
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 3:35

I think they actually might have been the first ones to do 4 revolution twizzles. But everyone else started doing them right after that, so it's not like they're the only people in the entire world who can or could do them. It's just that no one bothered. Razz
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 13:01

Quoting Maria!
Quote :
Did Gwendal Peizerat say that tanith and Ben are the best ICe Dance couple nowadays?? scratch Mad Aouch.. Aouch.. Weep Weep
and that their routines are difficult???? Buh.. Buh..
Did he now????? Shocked Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. When was that???Perhaps he has already changed his view on the matter... :blink: At least he could say that he prefered Isabel and Olivier.. :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 21:04

Oh, I don't believe that Gwendal could say that! Evil or Very Mad Maybe he said that Tanith and Ben are one of the best couples, but not THE BEST! Suspect I hope it's a misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 21:46

Maria wrote!
Quote :
Did Gwendal Peizerat say that tanith and Ben are the best ICe Dance couple nowadays??
He must have been dreaming scratch or the reporter misunderstood! nooo baaa Perhaps he meant that they could be a good or good skaters! zvet zvet
SOOOO....I can't understand it...
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 1:27

Bea wrote!
Quote :
He must have been dreaming scratch or the reporter misunderstood! nooo baaa Perhaps he meant that they could be a good or good skaters!

I don't know! I guess it's hard to believe...He seems someone that knows a lot about skating. After all he is an Olympic Champ! zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 3:08

Grace wrote about the four twizzles! scratch
Quote :
I think they actually might have been the first ones to do 4 revolution twizzles. But everyone else started doing them right after that, so it's not like they're the only people in the entire world who can or could do them. It's just that no one bothered

That means that it wasn't difficult!!! Razz :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 3:12

Maria wrote about Gwendal!
Quote :
Bea wrote!
Quote :
He must have been dreaming scratch or the reporter misunderstood! nooo baaa Perhaps he meant that they could be a good or good skaters!

I don't know! I guess it's hard to believe...He seems someone that knows a lot about skating. After all he is an Olympic Champ! zvet
[/quote]

He is an Olympic champion all right and a very good one, as a skater I mean lol! lol! , but he has got to do his job as a reporter. Perhaps he was following a trend... lol! Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: After all T and B had some very good, too much in my opinion, results! :kataus: affraid
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:38

Bea wrote!
Quote :
He is an Olympic champion all right and a very good one, as a skater I mean lol! lol! , but he has got to do his job as a reporter. Perhaps he was following a trend... lol! Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: After all T and B had some very good, too much in my opinion, results! :kataus:

Perhaps he was following a trend...but he must not be biased! nooo
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:38

Well, Christmas parties and all that stuf... baaa
Can you control what you are saying when drunk? Razz :albino: flower
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:41

cute _and _ gorgeous wrote and I quote!
Quote :
Can you control what you are saying when drunk?

Are you admitting that he may have said something of the kind drunk???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:41

This is absolutely random and off-topic, but yesterday I've watched La Cible on TV5 (kind of TV competition) and the name of one of the contestants there was Gwendal Laughing This is only the second Gwendal I see Rolling Eyes Marina, is this name very popular in France?
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:43

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
Grace wrote about the four twizzles! scratch
Quote :
I think they actually might have been the first ones to do 4 revolution twizzles. But everyone else started doing them right after that, so it's not like they're the only people in the entire world who can or could do them. It's just that no one bothered

That means that it wasn't difficult!!! Razz :

RIGHT! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:47

Serena wrote:
cute _and _ gorgeous wrote and I quote!
Quote :
Can you control what you are saying when drunk?

Are you admitting that he may have said something of the kind drunk???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked lol!

Can you ever imagine somebody sober saying something like that? Evil or Very Mad Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:56

Cute _ and _ gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Can you ever imagine somebody sober saying something like that? Evil or Very Mad

Now that you ask, I can´t... :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 21:47

cute\ and \gorgeous wrote! About Gwendal and what he said scratch
Quote :
Can you control what you are saying when drunk

Mad I guess not... Mad
I still have doubts that he said it, ...You know how some reporters are.. scratch they twist the meaning of everything Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 0:21

Cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Can you control what you are saying when drunk? Razz :albino: flower

NOOOOOOOO!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked That's really hard to believe... Shocked Perhaps he was joking!!! :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 13:33

Maria wrote!
[quote]NOOOOOOOO!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked That's really hard to believe... Shocked Perhaps he was joking!!! :kataus: :kataus[b]

Or he was just being nice to the american reporters! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 14:39

Bea wrote:

Or he was just being nice to the american reporters! lol! lol!

:vo: :vo: :vo: :vo: :vo: :vo: :vo:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 20:42

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Or he was just being nice to the american reporters!
lol! lol!

I think you may be right! lol! lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 15:31

OR,.... american reporters decided to quote Gwendalbecause he is an Olympic CHAMP!

scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 18:40

Maria wrote:
and that their routines are difficult???? Buh.. Buh.. :blink: :blink:

I have just read this in another forum... :blink: He simply cannot mean this...... :blink: Aouch.. Aouch.. Weep Weep Weep

ME DA UNA RABIA TREMENDA!!! Weep Weep Sovsem togo chto li? Sovsem togo chto li? Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so

where have you read this?I am very curious about this forum
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 21:39

Lannadd asked!
Quote :
where have you read this?I am very curious about this forum

WELL, I read it in this forum...
Here is the link!
http://patinaje.proboards3.com/
It's in spanish but I guess some of you understand Spanish.I usually read the news there because they are very forthright lol! , but I don't write there...I prefer this Forum here!
I read that Gwendal said that in 2005.
I'll give you the link to the thread later and translate it if you wish. I am pressed for time now!

BESOS!!! For you For you For you For you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...   Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gwendal Peizerat said that Tanith and Ben are the best ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next