Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Canadian nats 2007, hey!

Go down 
+2
Lana
*MAGic diable*
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 6:58

Marina wrote:
173.95 points, it's really better than Marcoux-Buntin. Congrats!

Yessss!!!! Bravo! zvet :wink:

Val and Craig were a real mess. :disap: It was actually painful to watch them. Weep Val fell on the side-by-side triple and a throw... Erm.. and she singled the double axl. No I've never seen them skate this poorly ever. :disap: I was super happy & excited that Jess & Bryce won :dube:, but I felt bad for Val & Craig. :disap:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 7:04

Lerochka wrote:
OMG... I even couldn't sleep... I was sitting near my PC with my fingers crossed :kataus: :luvzy: it works!!!! Razz :kataus: I must use it for "bringing" Nath to Russia :zy:
Yahoooo!!! Bravo! Congrats, Jess & Bryce!!!! Bravo! Bravo! You are just amazing!!!!!!! Bravo! zvet :stari:

OMG!!!!!!! :kataus: Lerochka!!!! :kataus: I don't think I will be able to sleep at all. Razz I am just like this Shocked Shocked Shocked completely wide awake!!! :kataus: I'm toooooo excited!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Bravo! They won, sestrichka!!!!! Buh.. :dube: :kataus: I cannot even make myself believe it, yet. Razz And you will just love their FP!!!! :dube: zvet So.extremely.pretty. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. And their reactions to winning were super cute!!!! Laughing :stari:

Thank youuuu for the finger crossing, Lerchik!!!!! Thanks! Thanks! Kisssssssssss It worked!!!!! :kataus: :respect: zvet Yay!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Please, let it work on Nath too!!!! zvet Buh.. hehehe. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 7:07

:dube: Here are some Yahoo Photos. zvet :wink: I'm going to go run & watch my tape, again. :kataus: hehe. :blush2: Good night!!!! :stari:

And one last thing :wink: from an article:
Quote :
Dube and Davison skate a lot like Jamie Sale and David Pelletier, and it's no coincidence.

Dube and Davison spent three days working with the Olympic champions in Edmonton just before Christmas and they worked everything they learned into the free-skating program that won them the pairs title.

"We already called them to tell them the news and they're pretty happy for us," Dube said minutes after winning.

Dube, 19, of Drummondville, Que., and Davison, 20, of Cambridge, Ont., won silver last year. They were hot stuff after finishing seventh at the worlds in Calgary last March.

"We did so well that we wanted to keep rolling towards 2010," said Davison.

But Dube suffered a knee injury last August and had arthroscopic knee surgery Sept. 25. They didn't resume on-ice workouts until the end of October.

"I couldn't do anything," she said.

"When all that happened it was like a train wreck," said Davison. "Everything kind of blew up and we didn't know where to turn at first."

They worried how they'd fare at nationals. Getting pointers from Sale and Pelletier "brought back our confidence," said Dube.

"We were panicking like I guess you could say chickens with their heads cut off," Davison said of the weeks leading up to the time they spent with the Olympic champs. "They screwed our heads back on and helped us get ready for nationals."

Given their interrupted training schedule, knocking off Marcoux and Buntin seemed unlikely.

"We're almost speechless," Davison said of coming out on top. "This is a huge surprise for us."

Dube touched a hand down on a throw triple loop landing and they were slightly out of synch on side-by-side triple Salchows. Their otherwise smooth program brought out the unmistakable chemistry the two share on the ice - just like Sale and Pelletier displayed.

Annie Barabe, Sophie Richard and Yvan Desjardins are their primary coaches in the Montreal region.

"Annie, Sophie and Yvan do wonders with us," said Davison. "All we needed from time to time is a little refresher."

Thus the time with Sale and Pelletier, who passed on tricks of the trade.

"The chemistry on the ice is what we're trying to take from them," said Davison. "And they added detail.

"The way I present my hand to Jessica, and the Star Lift carry and dismount, David showed us that. Those are little things we've learned through Jamie and David."

:stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 16:56

Lana wrote:
Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I am still in shock!!!!! Laughing This is brilliant!!!!! Bravo! :dube:

Yahoooo!!! lovely heart Congrats to the 2007 Pairs Champions of Canada!!!!! Congrats! luv xoxo

Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Dube_davison2

:stari: :surce: :stari:
:stari: zvet Bravo! Félicitations pour cette superbe victoire, Jess & Bryce!!! Bravo! zvet :stari:

Thank you for the photos and for the article, sestrichka! Rose Awww.. their Star Lift is just brilliant!!!!!!!! Shocked Buh.. :dube: zvet :stari: They look so pretty, so sweet on the photos!!! I can't wait to watch their LP!!!!! Bravo! :cheer: :respect: :stari: Comgrats to you, too, sestrichka!!!!! zvet loveall :stari: :vo:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 17:21

Lerochka wrote:
Thank you for the photos and for the article, sestrichka! Rose Awww.. their Star Lift is just brilliant!!!!!!!! Shocked Buh.. :dube: zvet :stari: They look so pretty, so sweet on the photos!!! I can't wait to watch their LP!!!!! Bravo! :cheer: :respect: :stari: Comgrats to you, too, sestrichka!!!!! zvet loveall :stari: :vo:

Of course, Lerochka!!!! Kisssssssssss Their.lifts.this.year.are.brilliant. Shocked Buh.. Bryce must have worked sooooo hard on them. zvet Bravo! I didn't see him have any problems at all lifting Jess!!! Rose :stari: Last season was a completely different story. pale I love how much they have improved! lovely heart I hope you get to see their LP soon, sestrichka! Razz zvet And congrats to me? :kataus: hehe. Thanks! Thanks! *pfft* lol!

Erm... Erm.. This is Jess & Bryce's long program music with words. Buh.. Buh..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 19:46

Videos zvet More to come later... :wink: I'll try to get some Ice Dance vids up, too. :stari:

Jess & Bryce's FS :dube:

Very fluffy profile piece on Jess & Bryce :kataus:

Val and Craig's FS :disap:

zvet
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 20:02

Thank you very much Lana Kisssssssssss
Their LP is fantastic :dube: !!! I love their instrumental version of blower's daughter :luvzy: Their costumes too! They looks so cute lovely heart
They were severals mistakes, so they need to work a little bit for worlds but they've improved so much Buh..

I'm so happy they won Yahoooo!!! I still can't believe Laughing I have to watch it again :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 20:09

rosee wrote:
Thank you very much Lana Kisssssssssss
Their LP is fantastic :dube: !!! I love their instrumental version of blower's daughter :luvzy: Their costumes too! They looks so cute lovely heart
They were severals mistakes, so they need to work a little bit for worlds but they've improved so much Buh..

I'm so happy they won Yahoooo!!! I still can't believe Laughing I have to watch it again :kataus:

No problem, Rosee! Kisssssssssss

Isn't their LP amazing??? :dube: I adore their music, too. Buh.. I'm still looking for it to download. :wink: And their costumes!!!! :luvzy: They suited them so well!!! lovely heart Bravo!

There were a few mistakes... Embarassed but it was nothing compared to M/B. Shocked They had soooo many mistakes & their LP to "L'amour" seemed so flat. :blink: Eeeee... No Even with the mistakes, Jess & Bryce's routine was still gorgeous! Bravo! They didn't loose the character at all. lovely heart The mistake on the spin was strange, though... Erm..

Bravo! Wheeeeee!!!!! tchin-tchin I totally have to watch Jess & Bryce's LP again before the FDs begin. :kataus: Buh..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 20:10

Something else Laughing

Funny Intro before Pairs LPs lol!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 12:38

Thank you for the vids Lana zvet

Lana wrote:

Very fluffy profile piece on Jess & Bryce :kataus:

zvet

They're speaking too fast for me, I didn't understand everything :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 15:19

rosee wrote:
They're speaking too fast for me, I didn't understand everything :kataus:

I'll write a transcript, tonight. :wink: They were talking a bit too fast for me, too! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 15:40

Up Close – Jessica Dubé & Bryce Davison
Video Transcript

Jess: Hi, my name is Jessica Dubé. I’m from St. Cyrille, Québec.
Bryce: Hi, I’m Bryce Davison from Cambridge, Ontario.

(shows Bryce waving at camera)
Jess: I’m pretty shy, so... (laughs) He’s not at all!
Bryce: From time to time, we goof around together on the ice, but I tend to be the one that starts it all.

(shows Jess laughing on her cellphone)
Jess: I’m not really good at cooking, but I eat veggies and chicken like three or four times a week. (laughs)
Bryce: Lots of steak and ribs and just real sustenance.

Bryce: Perfect gift for me...
Jess: I really like fashion, so when I get clothes I’m happy.
Bryce: ...definitely not clothes...
(shows a clip of them hugging from last year)
Bryce: ...anything that they put a thought into, it’s perfect.

zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 16:51

Thank you Lana Kisssssssssss

I love this part :kataus:

Lana wrote:

Bryce: Perfect gift for me...
Jess: I really like fashion, so when I get clothes I’m happy.
Bryce: ...definitely not clothes...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 15:49

Photos!!!!!! :dube: Buh..

Free Skate lovely heart zvet

Beginning Pose heart2
This is such a pretty routine :luvzy:
Liiiiiiift Wink
Wheeeeee Bravo!
Awwww... ending pose lovely heart :dube:

Podium Razz

I like this photo Laughing Craig looks awfully sulky. Razz
Jess & Bryce with their Goooold medals Rose

:stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 22:00

Wheee!!! Bravo! Beautiful photos of beautiful skaters!!!! :dube: Thank you, sestrichka!! zvet :stari: baaa
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 0:01

I've downloaded Jeff's LP and I can't find words to say how magic it is. I don't care about jumps (unless they're falls, lol - cause falls do ruin the impression) when I see such a choreographic masterpiece. The circular step sequence is just magnificent, I'd never believe one could put so much emotions into a "required" element.
I can't wait to see Jeff skating it at Worlds. My only hope will be he skates it clean - quad, no quad, whatever levels - because I believe it belongs to art if the skate does justice to the choreography.

But certainly I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff on the podium (or even on top)
Hey, it's free to dream Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 0:10

Lerochka wrote:
Wheee!!! Bravo! Beautiful photos of beautiful skaters!!!! :dube: Thank you, sestrichka!! zvet :stari: baaa

You're welcome, darling!!! lovely heart Kisssssssssss I adore all of the photos soooo much!!! :dube: Buh.. I cannot wait until Saturday... Bravo! They are going to show the galas on TV!!!!! lovely heart Yahoooo!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 18:53

Lana wrote:

You're welcome, darling!!! lovely heart Kisssssssssss I adore all of the photos soooo much!!! :dube: Buh.. I cannot wait until Saturday... Bravo! They are going to show the galas on TV!!!!! lovely heart Yahoooo!!! :stari:

The photos are beautiful Buh.. Thank you Lana Kisssssssssss !

I've heard they were skating to "Blower's Daughter" lovely heart in the gala! I'm sure it was cute Rose
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 18:57

rosee wrote:
The photos are beautiful Buh.. Thank you Lana Kisssssssssss !

I've heard they were skating to "Blower's Daughter" lovely heart in the gala! I'm sure it was cute Rose

Oh, you're welcome, Rosee!!! zvet :wink:

You.haven't.seen.their.exhibition? Buh.. You must!!! Bravo! :dube: It is absolutely lovely! Rose :luvzy: I will try to post it for you, if you like. zvet hehe. :stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 19:04

Noooo I haven't see it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad They're no video in fsvids!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 19:07

rosee wrote:
Noooo I haven't see it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad They're no video in fsvids!

Are you serious? Weep Awww... No Maybe they will put the videos up soon. :disap:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 17:15

Lana wrote:
rosee wrote:

Are you serious? Weep Awww... No Maybe they will put the videos up soon. :disap:

I've seen it cheers ! It was very lovely heart2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian nats 2007, hey!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3