Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Canadian nats 2007, hey!

Go down 
+2
Lana
*MAGic diable*
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Canadian nats 2007, hey! Empty
PostSubject: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 13:56

I wanted Laur to start the topic, but she didn't :disap: and it is time, already! :wink: So I really hope Lanochka won't be offended if I start this Razz

Official page with the Athlete profiles and other info :stari:

An article about the event Rolling Eyes I don't like their podium picks, but ok, it's their own opinion. lol!

:stari: zvet Good luck for Jess & Bryce!! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 15:11

Lerochka wrote:
I wanted Laur to start the topic, but she didn't :disap: and it is time, already! :wink: So I really hope Lanochka won't be offended if I start this Razz

I'm sorry Sad!!! I was going to start our topic last night, but I had to studying. :study: :disap: But you started it, Lerochka!!!! Bravo! zvet Thannnk youuuu, darling!!!!!! Thanks! Thanks! :stari:

Weep They.think.Jess.and.Bryce.will.get.third?! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. No. No It will not be so. bla-bla-bla

:dube: Bravo! Alllllllleeeeezzzzz, Jess et Bryce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Bravo!

Qualifiers happened on Tuesday!!!! Buh.. Bravo! However, the top 12 skaters from last year were not required to do qualifiers. Erm.. Buuuut... Vaughn Chipeur, who I absolutely love, is in first!!!!!! lovely heart Yahoooo!!! Bryce only qualified in 7th for Men's. Weep Cynthia Phaneuf won the qualifier, too. zvet I really hope she does well, because she's been very injured. Buh..

Yay for Canadian Nats!!!! :luvzy: I.am.so.excited. Buh.. Shocked Buh.. :blink: :kataus:

Last edited by on Wed 17 Jan - 15:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 15:14

Another Link:

Event Schedule :zy:

Quote :
Thursday, January 18
12:20 Senior Dance Compulsory
16:35 Senior Women Short
20:45 Senior Pair Short

Senior.Pairs.Short. Buh.. Lerkaaaaa... I'm nervous. Weep Laughing Jess and Bryce must do well. pale

Yay for Junior Ice Dancers! Yahoooo!!!

:stari: zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 15:24

Lana wrote:
I'm sorry Sad!!! I was going to start our topic last night, but I had to studying. :study: :disap: But you started it, Lerochka!!!! Bravo! zvet Thannnk youuuu, darling!!!!!! Thanks! Thanks! :stari:
I'm so glad you are not angry with me, sestrichka!!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :stari: :lmd: And eh.. stu-dy-ing Erm.. Weep I have to.. but I so devilishly don't want to study Weep Embarassed I just spend about an hour on the phone.. Embarassed now I'm at the board again.. my mom is going to be so angry!!!! Weep :kataus:

Quote :
Weep They.think.Jess.and.Bryce.will.get.second?! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. No. No It will not be so. bla-bla-bla
Suspect I was thinking they thought Jess & Bryce would get third Buh.. Weep Stupid people Razz they don't believe in our guys! Sad

Quote :
Bryce only qualified in 7th for Men's. Weep
But it's not so bad I think Suspect Yay for Bryce! And.. I hope he will do better in the SP!!!!!!! cheers especially in the one with Jess :dube: :angel2:

Thank you so much for the links, Laur! Kisssssssssss zvet The first junior couple seems to be very nice nice :stari:
And.I.know.you.are.nervous. Buh.. it.is.normal Erm.. Buh..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 15:39

Lerochka wrote:
I'm so glad you are not angry with me, sestrichka!!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :stari: :lmd: And eh.. stu-dy-ing Erm.. Weep I have to.. but I so devilishly don't want to study Weep Embarassed I just spend about an hour on the phone.. Embarassed now I'm at the board again.. my mom is going to be so angry!!!! Weep :kataus:

Why would I be angry with you, sestrichka? Kisssssssssss :lmd: :stari: It's not possible!!! zvet I don't want to study, either. Weep Erm.. I am so bored with it. Rolling Eyes Razz It is the morning here, so I'm taking a little study break. :wink: In the evening, I will probably not be here. Sad But, I shall try to be here for Nats & Euros!!!! Bravo! :dube: We must cheers for our skaters together, sestrichka!!!! Kisssssssssss :lmd: Bravo!

Quote :
Suspect I was thinking they thought Jess & Bryce would get third Buh.. Weep Stupid people Razz they don't believe in our guys! Sad

Uh oh. Suspect I meant to type third. Embarassed :kataus: I must go change that. Laughing hehe. :wink: Well, Jess & Bryce were injured so no one has seen them all season... Sad But, we still have faith in them, right Lerchik? zvet They must make the World team. Buh.. Rose All they need is a placement in the top 3. Erm.. Sooo... it will be okay, I think. pale But those people predicted Jean and Utako to be in 2nd? Erm.. Erm... I don't think so. pale

Quote :
But it's not so bad I think Suspect Yay for Bryce! And.. I hope he will do better in the SP!!!!!!! cheers especially in the one with Jess :dube: :angel2:

hmm... Laughing Not so good, either. Erm.. But, that's okay! zvet All that matters is how Bryce does in Pairs. :kataus: :respect: Kisssssssssss

:stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 16:15

:stari: :stari: :stari: Pairs SP is only tomorrow Wheee!! Yahoooo!!! ! Go Jess & Bryce :stari: :stari: :stari: !!!

I believe in them! They can have the title and not just the 3rd place Wink
I'm more worried by Langlois/Hay than Jean and Utako .

But as Lana said, a place in the podium will be okay for Jess & bryce :wink:

I found photos of their practice:

Canadian nats 2007, hey! Img6625cb7.th Canadian nats 2007, hey! Img6620cn8.th
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 16:24

Lana wrote:
Bryce only qualified in 7th for Men's. Weep Cynthia Phaneuf won the qualifier, too. zvet
Bryce is competiting in men too ? Suspect I didn't know that. But why ? Because if he's qualified for international championships, will be able to compete as a pair with Jess and as a single ? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 16:32

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
Bryce only qualified in 7th for Men's. Weep Cynthia Phaneuf won the qualifier, too. zvet
Bryce is competiting in men too ? Suspect I didn't know that. But why ? Because if he's qualified for international championships, will be able to compete as a pair with Jess and as a single ? scratch

Jess & Bryce both skated as single last year: Jess was 8th and Bryce 15th. They're a bit far from the podium and a place in an international Championship! I think they're skating as single just for fun.

I didn't see jess in the Qr this year Sad Maybe because she was injuried
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 16:36

rosee wrote:
Jess & Bryce both skated as single last year: Jess was 8th and Bryce 15th. They're a bit far from the podium and a place in an international Championship! I think they're skating as single just for fun.
Ok, I didn't know their level in singles. So, no problem for them in international championships, they're going only as a pair. Smile
Thank you Rosee ! :vo:

And I wish them good luck because I know that you, Lana and Val like them a lot ! :stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 21:43

Yes, I like them a loooooot!!! :dube:

I've just noticed that Jessica was 8 last year so in the top 12 and she don't have to do qualifiers :blush2: .
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:14

rosee wrote:
I'm more worried by Langlois/Hay than Jean and Utako .

I'm not very worried about Anabelle and Cody. Razz Anabelle has a long history of falling apart at Nationals. Rolling Eyes Erm.. Sort of mean to say... Embarassed But true! bla-bla-bla

Quote :
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Img6625cb7.th Canadian nats 2007, hey! Img6620cn8.th

luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo

Thank youuuuu, Rosee!!!!!! Rose :dube: Where did you find these? Buh.. They are absolutely lovely. lovely heart If you see some more photos, please, please post them! zvet Rose Embarassed It's so wonderful to see Jess & Bryce, again. :dube: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:16

rosee wrote:
I've just noticed that Jessica was 8 last year so in the top 12 and she don't have to do qualifiers :blush2: .

Yup. :wink: That's the reason. zvet

These are the skaters that didn't have to do qualifiers Bravo!

Quote :
women: Joannie Rochette, Mira Leung, Lesley Hawker, Meagan Duhamel, Amélie Lacoste, Tanika Gibbons, Erin Scherrer, Jessica Dubé, Kristen Walker, Signe Ronka, Myriane Samson, Ashton Tessier

men: Jeff Buttle, Emanuel Sandhu, Shawn Sawyer, Christopher Mabee, Nicholas Young, Marc-André Craig, Patrick Chan, Ben Ferreira, Kevin Reynolds. Keegan Murphy, Ken Rose, and Hugh Yik
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 5:53

Here are some photos of Bryce skating solo for Qualifiers! Bravo! His costume is somewhat disappointing to me. bla-bla-bla Last year, it was black with this huge blue "paint spot" on it. :kataus: It was the most awesome thing. lol! Me and Jenn saw it at Nats in the SP, last year. bla-bla-bla :kataus: I should go find a picture. :zy: Ohhh!! Embarassed And apparently, Bryce got a new Personal Best in Quals... Buh.. Yahoooo!!! So, I take back what I said before. :blush2:

Canadian nats 2007, hey! IMG_7942

:stari: :stari: :stari:

Canadian nats 2007, hey! IMG_7958

All photos are from Skate Today and are by Brett Barden!!! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 1:20

Pairs.SP.tonight. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..

:dube: Kisssssssssss Bravo!Allllllllleeeeez, Jess et Bryce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :dube:

And... *pfft* CD scores... No surprises there. Razz C'mon Scott & Tessa and Siobhan & Joshua!!!!! Bravo! :flag: tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 1:34

CD Photos zvet

1st - Marie-France Dubreuil / Patrice Lauzon
Marie's dress is gorgeous. Buh.. They look lurvely. :dube:
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Dubreuil_lauzon

2nd - Tessa Virtue / Scott Moir
Awww... lovely heart :luvzy:
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Virtue_moir

3rd - Chantal Lefebvre / Arseniy Markov
*pfft* Razz 3rd in CDs? Whaaaaat? :kataus:
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Lefebvre_markov

4th - Lauren Senft / Leif Gislason
i liiiiike them. Wink it must be something to do with her name. zvet :kataus:
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Senft_gislason

5th - Siobhan Karam / Joshua McGrath
Wheeeeeee!!!!! Bravo! lovely heart
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Karam_mcgrath

Canadian.Nats.is.fab-u-lous. :dube: Yahoooo!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 6:13

First. Buh.. First. :kataus: Firsssssst!!!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: Kisssssssssss :stari:

Jess.&.Bryce.are.in.first. Buh.. :luvzy: Bravo! I actually cannot believe it right now. :kataus: Jess & Bryce were absolutely brilliant!!!! :luvzy: I was sitting there watching the scores like this -> pale Shocked Buh.. :dube: Bravo!. I cannot believe this!!! Buh..

Congrats, Jess and Bryce!!!!!!!!! zvet Rose :stari: You were sooooo wonderful!!!!!! :dube: Buh.. :surce:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 8:19

First!!! That's so amazing! :stari: Yahoooo!!! :stari: I was so nervous when I cheked the score this morning...pale

First is perfect! :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 10:34

Lana wrote:
First. Buh.. First. :kataus: Firsssssst!!!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: Kisssssssssss :stari:

Jess.&.Bryce.are.in.first. Buh.. :luvzy: Bravo! I actually cannot believe it right now. :kataus: Jess & Bryce were absolutely brilliant!!!! :luvzy: I was sitting there watching the scores like this -> pale Shocked Buh.. :dube: Bravo!. I cannot believe this!!! Buh..

Congrats, Jess and Bryce!!!!!!!!! zvet Rose :stari: You were sooooo wonderful!!!!!! :dube: Buh.. :surce:
Whaaaat????? Shocked Buh.. :woow: Buh.. :kataus: :luvzy: My god.. :dube: Buh.. I can't beliive it!!! Bravo! my good vibes and fingers crossed all over the night worked!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kataus: Yahoooo!!! bla-bla-bla Fantastic news!!!! Thank you, Laur!!!! It's the first thing I read after waking up and this day seems to begin with good news!!!! Bravo! Thank you, Jess & Bryce for beeing so brilliant!!! zvet Congrats and good luck for the rest of comptetition!!!!!!!!!! :respect:
Congrats to my dear sestrichka!!!! I'm so happy for you Kisssssssssss :luvzy: Bravo! :respect:
Cool! Cool! Cooooooooooool!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 11:31

Lana wrote:
CD Photos zvet

1st - Marie-France Dubreuil / Patrice Lauzon
Marie's dress is gorgeous. Buh.. They look lurvely. :dube:
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Dubreuil_lauzon

2nd - Tessa Virtue / Scott Moir
Awww... lovely heart :luvzy:
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Virtue_moir

3rd - Chantal Lefebvre / Arseniy Markov
*pfft* Razz 3rd in CDs? Whaaaaat? :kataus:
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Lefebvre_markov

5th - Siobhan Karam / Joshua McGrath
Wheeeeeee!!!!! Bravo! lovely heart
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Karam_mcgrath

Canadian.Nats.is.fab-u-lous. :dube: Yahoooo!!! lol!
Awww :dube: Thank you, sestrichka! zvet zvet zvet Such a cute way to write the results.. :woow: :vo: :stari: photos.. smilies :luvzy: Rose Tessa is just super cute on that photo!!! Awww.. :dube: nice :stari: and I sympathize Marie & Patch.. anyways they are a gorgeous team.. although I don't like their FD this year and I don't want them to reach "their main goal" Rolling Eyes :kataus: but they are wonderful!!!! I love the chemistry between them! Buh.. :stari: Their relations.. awww.. :dube: they are super cute! :vo:
And I also love Siobhan & Joshua.. :woow: Buh..

Quote :
4th - Lauren Senft / Leif Gislason
i liiiiike them. Wink it must be something to do with her name. zvet :kataus:
Canadian nats 2007, hey! Senft_gislason
OMG!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Lannnnaaaaaa, you are Miss Senft now? :kataus: :kataus: The girl really really looks like you!!!!!!!! Buh.. not only name Razz
I am enjoying Canadian Nats Razz
Thank you for the photos, Lanchik & Rosee!!!!!!! zvet zvet zvet :surce:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 12:03

Thank you Lana for all the results !!!

And congrats Jess & Bryce !!! Bravo! :respect:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 14:59

rosee wrote:
First!!! That's so amazing! :stari: Yahoooo!!! :stari: I was so nervous when I cheked the score this morning...pale

Isn't it great, Rosee? Bravo! Buh.. They completely deserve to be in first!!! :dube: lovely heart Jess & Bryce were just fab, last night!!!!! Wheee!! The only mistake was that Jess put her hand down on the triple jump (salchow, i think). Embarassed But, otherwise, perfect!!! Bravo!

Val & Craig weren't that good. :blush2: He messed up on the death spirl. Erm.. Annnd... Val fell on the throw. Erm.. I felt bad for them, but.I.don't.want.them.to.win. :blush2: And Craig was really annoyed in the interview. Rolling Eyes Blah. bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 15:05

I wanted to write more... Weep But, I must go to class. bla-bla-bla
Lerochka, your finger crossing worked!!!!!!! Buh.. :lmd: Bravo! Kisssssssssss

Here's a photo from the SP!!! :dube:

Canadian nats 2007, hey! Dube_davison

:stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 16:03

Lana wrote:
rosee wrote:

Isn't it great, Rosee? Bravo! Buh.. They completely deserve to be in first!!! :dube: lovely heart Jess & Bryce were just fab, last night!!!!! Wheee!! The only mistake was that Jess put her hand down on the triple jump (salchow, i think). Embarassed But, otherwise, perfect!!! Bravo!

Yes! It's great! I've seen their new SP and I love it :dube: ! They've improve so much Buh.. especially in transitions Bravo! .

Quote :
And Craig was really annoyed in the interview. Rolling Eyes Blah. bla-bla-bla

really? What did he said pale ?
M&B have a higher score than Jess & Bryce in the PCS pale
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 20:37

:stari: :dube: Jess & Bryce's SP!!!!! Buh.. :stari:

I'll post some more stuff later! :wink: Kisssssssssss

rosee wrote:
Yes! It's great! I've seen their new SP and I love it :dube: ! They've improve so much Buh.. especially in transitions Bravo! .

Bravo! It's gorgeous!!!!! Buh.. I like it even more than their SP from last year. zvet :dube: Everything about it is just fabulous!!! lovely heart And the costumes!!! Buh.. Did you like them, Rosee? :wink: I loved the way Bryce had his shirt collar :kataus: and Jess' dress was stunning!!!! Bravo! Wheeeeeee!!!!!!! Wheee!! And I agree completely, they.were.so.improved. Rose It was amazing!!! :respect: I thought that even their double twist was higher! Wink Apparently, they've been working with Jamie Salé and David Pelletier. sunny It seems to have been a really goooood idea! lol!

Quote :

Erm.. Erm... I'll try to upload M&B's interview later. Smile It wasn't really what Craig said during his interview that was bad... Rolling Eyes He was just acting like he was extremely annoyed... glaring at the camera, tone of voice... Rolling Eyes It just wasn't pleasant. Erm.. I hope Jess & Bryce beat them in the FP. Razz

Have you seen M&Bs SP, Rosee? Wink Anyhow, the difference in PCS marks... Erm.. I'm not very surprised... Suspect
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 23:45

Lana wrote:

Bravo! It's gorgeous!!!!! Buh.. I like it even more than their SP from last year. zvet :dube: Everything about it is just fabulous!!! lovely heart And the costumes!!! Buh.. Did you like them, Rosee? :wink: I loved the way Bryce had his shirt collar :kataus: and Jess' dress was stunning!!!! Bravo! Wheeeeeee!!!!!!! Wheee!! And I agree completely, they.were.so.improved. Rose It was amazing!!! :respect: I thought that even their double twist was higher! Wink Apparently, they've been working with Jamie Salé and David Pelletier. sunny It seems to have been a really goooood idea! lol!

I loved the costumes too :dube: , the collar :kataus:, the colours bow : Black suit them!!! And the flower in jess' hair :luvzy:
I've seen the fluff and i think It was a very good idea to work with jamie & David👏

Quote :

Quote :
Erm.. Erm... I'll try to upload M&B's interview later. Smile It wasn't really what Craig said during his interview that was bad... Rolling Eyes He was just acting like he was extremely annoyed... glaring at the camera, tone of voice... Rolling Eyes It just wasn't pleasant. Erm.. I hope Jess & Bryce beat them in the FP. Razz

Have you seen M&Bs SP, Rosee? Wink Anyhow, the difference in PCS marks... Erm.. I'm not very surprised... Suspect

I've seen the interview (but not M&b's SP) and you're right but anyway with or without his atitude I hope Jess & Bryce beat them bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian nats 2007, hey!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next