Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Canadian nats 2007, hey!

Go down 
+2
Lana
*MAGic diable*
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 0:59

Lerochka wrote:
Whaaaat????? Shocked Buh.. :woow: Buh.. :kataus: :luvzy: My god.. :dube: Buh.. I can't beliive it!!! Bravo! my good vibes and fingers crossed all over the night worked!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kataus: Yahoooo!!! bla-bla-bla Fantastic news!!!! Thank you, Laur!!!! It's the first thing I read after waking up and this day seems to begin with good news!!!! Bravo! Thank you, Jess & Bryce for beeing so brilliant!!! zvet Congrats and good luck for the rest of comptetition!!!!!!!!!! :respect:
Congrats to my dear sestrichka!!!! I'm so happy for you Kisssssssssss :luvzy: Bravo! :respect:
Cool! Cool! Cooooooooooool!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! :stari:

:stari: I stiiiiiiill cannot believe that they are in first, sestrichka!!!!!!!! Buh.. Shocked :kataus: lovely heart It's the most amazing, surprising, unreal thing!!!!!!!! lol! :dube: Yahoooo!!!
Lerochka... :blush2: You must cross your fingers again on Saturday for the FS, darling!!!!!! Kisssssssssss Bravo! :lmd: You seem to have sent our Jess & Bryce very good luck!!!! zvet Thanks! Thanks! :kataus: hehehe. Laughing Have you seen the vid of their SP, yet? :wink: I'm sure you will love it!!!!! :dube: They.are.so.cute! Rose :kataus: I hope that your day continued to be good, Lerchik!!!! sunny Kisssssssssss :wink:
Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 1:08

:stari: Friday, January 19
16:00 Senior Men Short
19:50 Senior Women Free
:stari:

Photos, now! Bravo! I just cannot get over this SP. :kataus: Buh.. :surce:

Lovely! :dube: The beginning of the SP... :wink:
Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 IMG_0217

Gorgeous Lift Buh..
Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 IMG_0226

Wheeeee!!! Bravo! Pretty. zvet
Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 IMG_0229

Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 1:30

Lerochka wrote:
Awww :dube: Thank you, sestrichka! zvet zvet zvet Such a cute way to write the results.. :woow: :vo: :stari: photos.. smilies :luvzy: Rose Tessa is just super cute on that photo!!! Awww.. :dube: nice :stari: and I sympathize Marie & Patch.. anyways they are a gorgeous team.. although I don't like their FD this year and I don't want them to reach "their main goal" Rolling Eyes :kataus: but they are wonderful!!!! I love the chemistry between them! Buh.. :stari: Their relations.. awww.. :dube: they are super cute! :vo:
And I also love Siobhan & Joshua.. :woow: Buh..

:blush2: Thank youuu, sestrichka! zvet Kisssssssssss The photos are all from the Skate Canada website. :wink: :stari:
Wheee!! CTV showed Tess & Scott and they did look super cute! :wink: Her dress was completely fab. heart2 About Marie & Patch... I.agree.completely. Laughing :respect: They are an excellent team with amaziiiiing chemistry. :luvzy: But I dislike their FD sooooo much that I'm almost mad at them for skating it. Embarassed :blush2: A team with so much talent, who were at one point very innovative... skating to this? Buh.. Weep Ohhhhh well. :wink: Next year, I hope their FD will be better. zvet :stari:

Quote :
OMG!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Lannnnaaaaaa, you are Miss Senft now? :kataus: :kataus: The girl really really looks like you!!!!!!!! Buh.. not only name Razz

:blink: You really think that I look like Lauren Senft, Lerchik? Buh.. :kataus: hehe. Laughing She does????? :kataus: I hadn't noticed!!!! lol! :kataus:

Quote :
I am enjoying Canadian Nats Razz

Yayyyyy!!!! Bravo! Me too!!!! Razz lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 20:39

The pics are gorgeous! Thanks! So many nationals so far! lol!
Some years ago I didn't realize that the skating season was so full of competitons! lol! Now , I have the right idea! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 22:28

rosee wrote:
I loved the costumes too :dube: , the collar :kataus:, the colours bow : Black suit them!!! And the flower in jess' hair :luvzy:
I've seen the fluff and i think It was a very good idea to work with jamie & David👏

:dube: Yes, black definitely suits them! Bravo! Especially, Bryce. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Jess looks fab in any colour! zvet Did you see her SP dress? :dube: It was so pretty! Bravo!
Yeah, the fluff was very interesting! :wink: I liked it when Jamie was showing them the video of an element. :kataus: Very funny. Razz For those, who haven't seen it. :wink:

Quote :
I've seen the interview (but not M&b's SP) and you're right but anyway with or without his atitude I hope Jess & Bryce beat them bla-bla-bla

Oh, you aren't missing much by not watching M&B's SP. Rolling Eyes It's not very good. Erm..
And I agree completely, with or without Craig's attitude, the important thing is how Jess & Bryce skate tonight. :dube: zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 22:30

Serena wrote:
The pics are gorgeous! Thanks! So many nationals so far! lol!
Some years ago I didn't realize that the skating season was so full of competitons! lol! Now , I have the right idea! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

I'm glad you liked the photos, Serena! zvet :stari: And yes, there's soooo many Nationals! Laughing

Today's schedule :wink:

Saturday, January 20
12:10 Senior Original Dance
15:35 Senior Pair Free
18:35 Senior Men Free
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 22:43

From yesterday... zvet

Bravo!Men's SP ResultsBravo!

1st - Jeffrey Buttle
It's so great to see Jeff back! zvet Nice skating, but the music is a bit flat. Embarassed Also, he had some jump problems. Sad
Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Buttle2

2nd - Christopher Mabee
Chris should have been first. Embarassed This SP is so much fun. zvet
Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Mabee2

3rd - Emanuel Sandhu
This was a mess. :disap: I cannot understand his placement.
Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Sandhu

4th - Shawn Sawyer
Goooo Shawn!!!!!! Bravo! zvet
Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Sawyer

5th - Vaughn Chipeur
I lovely heart Vaughn. Buh.. And the snake shirt. Razz Fab program! Bravo!
Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Chipeur

Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 22:50

hmmm... Laughing ODs on TV in 15 mins... Bravo! In case, I cannot write until after the Pairs LP... :wink:

:stari: :stari: :stari: Alllllllez, Jess & Bryce!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: :stari: :stari:

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss I hope you are absolutely amazing in the FS and wish you soooo much luck!!!! zvet Bravo! Rose Buh..
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 22:56

Lana wrote:

3rd - Emanuel Sandhu
Crying or Very sad but he always start a competition slowly...so I'm sure (I hope pale ) he will do better in the LP Wink
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 23:00

[quote="Lana"]
rosee wrote:

Yeah, the fluff was very interesting! :wink: I liked it when Jamie was showing them the video of an element. :kataus: Very funny. Razz For those, who haven't seen it. :wink:

I loved this part too :kataus: Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Jamie2xf
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 0:19

Lana wrote:
Thank you so much Lana !!!! Rose Jamie's POP is really funny ! :kataus: (even if I don't exactly understand what she means... drunken )
I almost didn't recognize Jamie with her short hair !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 0:49

rosee wrote:
I loved this part too :kataus: Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Jamie2xf

You made an icon of it? Buh.. :kataus: Rosee, you are fabulous!!! Bravo! zvet I luvvv it!!! Kisssssssssss Too funny!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 0:57

Marina wrote:
Thank you so much Lana !!!! Rose Jamie's POP is really funny ! :kataus: (even if I don't exactly understand what she means... drunken )
I almost didn't recognize Jamie with her short hair !

You're welcome, Marina!!! :wink: Jamie's POP is hilarious! :kataus: (I think she wants them to make the twist more explosive. Razz Laughing)
I'm not crazy about Jamie's short hair. Embarassed She looked nicer, before! :stari:

Ohhhh!!! About the FS for Pairs!!!! Bravo! CTV showed a clip of Jess & Bryce in practice. Buh.. :dube: They did an absolutely gorgeous lift!!! lovely heart :surce: And they also showed Craig & Val. Razz The clip showed Craig messing up a jump. Erm.. He looked pretty annoyed about it, too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 0:58

I know, I'm totaly crazy but i loved this moment so i made an icon :kataus:

2 more:

Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Jessbryce28mq Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Jessbryce6eg
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:01

rosee wrote:
Lana wrote:

3rd - Emanuel Sandhu
Crying or Very sad but he always start a competition slowly...so I'm sure (I hope pale ) he will do better in the LP Wink

That's true... :wink: But, he really hasn't been doing well this year. :disap: I've become almost indifferent about Emanuel's skating. Sad If he does well, I will be happy for him... zvet but he does poorly, I won't be as upset as I would have been a few years ago... pale
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:02

Lana wrote:
Jamie's POP is hilarious! :kataus: (I think she wants them to make the twist more explosive. Razz Laughing)
Aaaah... ok. I thought it was something like that, but I was not sure.

Lana wrote:
I'm not crazy about Jamie's short hair. Embarassed She looked nicer, before! :stari:
I'm agree.

And Rosee, your icons are fab !!!! The POP icon is really funny, just like Jamie ! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:04

rosee wrote:
I know, I'm totaly crazy but i loved this moment so i made an icon :kataus:

2 more:

Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Jessbryce28mq Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Jessbryce6eg

Those are both adorable, Rosee!!!! zvet Kisssssssssss Especially, the 2nd one!!! lovely heart They were so cute there. sunny :stari: I want to use alllll of your icons for my avator!!! :kataus: But, it's not possible!!! bla-bla-bla
It's so fab that you love Jess & Bryce, too!!!!! Bravo! :wink: Thank youuu for making all these gorgeous icons!!!! Thanks! Thanks! Rose :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:09

Marina wrote:

hehe. :wink: Yes, it was exactly that. zvet I love how enthusiastic Jamie is when she says, "POP!". :kataus: It's fab. Razz I died laughing when I first saw it! lol!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:11

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
Jamie's POP is hilarious! :kataus: (I think she wants them to make the twist more explosive. Razz Laughing)

Lana wrote:
I'm agree.

Mee too! As you Marina, I didn't reconize her immediatly!

Quote :
And Rosee, your icons are fab !!!! The POP icon is really funny, just like Jamie ! :kataus:

I love this moment of the fluff :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:16

rosee wrote:

Mee too! As you Marina, I didn't reconize her immediatly!

Jamie & David were doing commentating for CTV at Skate Canada 2006. :wink: I barely recognized her, when they first showed her! Razz I was like, "I know that's David... Erm.. but, who's that woman beside him? Erm.. Is that... Erm.. Jamie? Razz" I liked them as commentators. :wink: They were very enthusiastic about all the teams. zvet Bravo!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:19

http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/events_results/events/cdns07/results/c8.pdf

Jess & Bryce are in the lead...I'm nervous pale
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:30

http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/events_results/events/cdns07/results/results.cfm?strcat=Senior&strdisp=Pair&strlang=E
Bravo! Congratulations Jess & Bryce Bravo! Wheee!!
They did it Buh..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 1:32

Yay !!! Bravo! :respect:
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Jess and Bryce !

173.95 points, it's really better than Marcoux-Buntin. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 2:42

OMG... I even couldn't sleep... I was sitting near my PC with my fingers crossed :kataus: :luvzy: it works!!!! Razz :kataus: I must use it for "bringing" Nath to Russia :zy:
Yahoooo!!! Bravo! Congrats, Jess & Bryce!!!! Bravo! Bravo! You are just amazing!!!!!!! Bravo! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 6:49

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I am still in shock!!!!! Laughing This is brilliant!!!!! Bravo! :dube:

Yahoooo!!! lovely heart Congrats to the 2007 Pairs Champions of Canada!!!!! Congrats! luv xoxo

Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Dube_davison2

:stari: :surce: :stari:

Jess & Bryce completely deserved this!!! zvet lovely heart Their new FP to "Blower's Daugher" by Damien Rice is absolutely lovely. Buh.. I luvvvved it!!!! :dube: They had some mistakes, but by Worlds... they will be perfect!!!! Kisssssssssss Bravo! I'm sure of it!!!! :dube: Wheee!! Just wowwww... :woow: :woow: zvet I am soooo impressed!!!!!! Bravo! I cannot even think of what to say!!!! Buh.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian nats 2007, hey!   Canadian nats 2007, hey! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian nats 2007, hey!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next