Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May I ask a question?

Go down 
+11
K.S
Ewuch
Bea
Lana
cute_n_gorgeous
Grace
russianskaterdiva
Serena
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Tranquility
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

May I ask a question? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 3:39

You can actually see how they ended up third just by looking at the numbers for the "2nd best Grand Prix event" in the 05/06 season. Since Albena and Maxim only did one Grand Prix event that season, they don't even have those points, whereas both D/L and Oksana and Maxim have over 200 points in that column.

Anyway, like Lana said, the ISU rankings don't mean much for them. There's some bonus money associated with being in the top 3, but that's about it. For skaters who don't finish in the top 12 at Worlds, the ISU rankings determine whether or not they're eligible to be invited to Grand Prix events the next year, but since Albena and Maxim are definitely in the top 12 at Worlds, that doesn't matter for them at all.
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 13:23

Lana, we have talked about it, but then Albena and Maxim were second, and now they are third. I just personally cannot accept that Domnina and Shabalin are before Albena and Max, but that is what it is. Well, after your and Grace's explanation, I get it Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 13:30

Elfaria wrote:
Lana, we have talked about it, but then Albena and Maxim were second, and now they are third. I just personally cannot accept that Domnina and Shabalin are before Albena and Max, but that is what it is. Well, after your and Grace's explanation, I get it Wink

Elfaria, I can't accept it either, but after all, Albena and Max have won the both Grand Prix events, the GP final, they are World Champions...we can't ask for more Very Happy Noone cares they'r 3rd in this ranking Wink

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 18:20

It is sooo true...Who gives a s..t about the ISU´s standings when we got our two times World Champions Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil They won everything this year exept the Euros. Alby & Max!!

poklon for our champions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I ask a question?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3