Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May I ask a question?

Go down 
+11
K.S
Ewuch
Bea
Lana
cute_n_gorgeous
Grace
russianskaterdiva
Serena
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Tranquility
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tranquility
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Tranquility

Number of posts : 34
Residence : London
Registration date : 2007-01-15

May I ask a question? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 21:04

Dear Lerka, I can see you are trying to do some damage control here and I totally get it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Expressing something that upsets you with controlled emotion is a sign of civility, I guess. I'm sorry I brought it up, but obviously it is hard to discuss A&M's career withour talking about N/K.
When I think about Elena&Anton, the first two names that pop in my head are Jamie&David and the next phrase probably would be "Salt Lake". You know, you TRY to avoid the unpleasant memories and TRY to concentrate on the people you really care about and say no more about their opponents, but it is psychologically impossible!
However, since I know how much trouble it will bring you if others keep commenting on N/K (or other teams)in a way that will offend their fans, I will focus on A&M as much as I can. Very Happy I just thought cyberspace would be as democratic as real world, but apparently I didn't take other issues into consideration that much.

After all the discussion, the bottomline would be:
1 Nobody hates nobody.
2 Nobody is mean.
3 Somebody likes Marie and Patrice while somebody doesn't like them to that extent.
4 Somebody likes Oksana and Maxim while somebody doesn't like them to that extent.

I think that's fair.

One more question, how many languages does Lerka speak???
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 21:21

snowingyang wrote!
Quote :
Dear Lerka, I can see you are trying to do some damage control here and I totally get it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Expressing something that upsets you with controlled emotion is a sign of civility, I guess. I'm sorry I brought it up, but obviously it is hard to discuss A&M's career withour talking about N/K.

I think we are very civil here, I think we are very careful with our words, but we are entitled to express our opinion..
I think that this is not N\K bashing board at all! Ayayay! Ayayay! We just say what we feel!
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 21:33

Thank you, Bea! zvet
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 21:36

And, Bea, I miss Steph too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 21:38

zvet YOU ARE WELCOME!!! zvet

zvet :stari: zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 23:01

snowingyang wrote:
One more question, how many languages does Lerka speak???
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Too many to count. bla-bla-bla hehe. :wink: I think it says in the thread in More about us. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 16:49

I have little qouestion...... I want to know, that how long they are couple in private life? On the ice from 1996 and When they fallin in love? Thank you...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 17:16

Ewuch wrote:
I have little qouestion...... I want to know, that how long they are couple in private life? On the ice from 1996 and When they fallin in love? Thank you...
I don't actually understand why do you need that sort of the information Razz but ok, it's not a secret :kataus: They are couple off-ice from... from the summer 2000.
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
K.S
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 17:18

I just realy dont now is it tru,but i read some interview and there was somthing like they 10years pair on ise and 7in life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
K.S
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 17:21

Hey Lera i want to be the first bounce ....
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 17:30

K.S wrote:
Hey Lera i want to be the first bounce ....
:teasing: reverance
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 18:32

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ewuch wrote:
I don't actually understand why do you need that sort of the information Razz but ok, it's not a secret :kataus: They are couple off-ice from... from the summer 2000.

It took them looong to understand they are a perfect match Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 19:04

Lerka wrote:

Awww... Razz Ler, you know many people have wanted to know, but just have never asked. :zy: :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 23:06

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

Awww... Razz Ler, you know many people have wanted to know, but just have never asked. :zy: :wink:
Just don't tell me you haven't known that, have wanted to know and haven't asked me ! Shocked Buh..

Quote :
They just became much closer when Albena was injured.. when she was in hospital.. it was a very sad but very beautiful story... :dube: :stari:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 23:10

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

Just don't tell me you haven't known that, have wanted to know and haven't asked me ! Shocked Buh..

Quote :
They just became much closer when Albena was injured.. when she was in hospital.. it was a very sad but very beautiful story... :dube: :stari:

do we ahve a chance to hear it one day? ohhhh
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 23:20

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
One day for sure ! :wink: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 0:05

Lerka wrote:

Whaaaat? :kataus: I asked you in 2005, Ler. Razz I guess it was too long ago for you to still remember. :wink: zvet Anyway, I had already sort of guessed Summer 2000, before then... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 13:49

"I don't actually understand why do you need that sort of the information Razz but ok, it's not a secret :kataus: They are couple off-ice from... from the summer 2000.!"

becasue its new information for me... I dont know that they are couple off ice. I follewed figure skating every year and I spoken, that They are very good figureskaters and very sweet. This january during ME in Warsava I look internet ...... and read interwiev..... and there was clause.... " I love Maxim because...
I had a shock..... I ask myself, where I have eyes..... It is funny for me. I love figureskaring and I dont know nothing about my favorite figureskaters... Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 23:17

*MAGic diable* wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

I will ask you one day Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 11:18

alexandra wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

me too, me too Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 13:00

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

me too, me too Razz

I am SOOOOO interested!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 14:58

And why is that?!!!

1. Marie-France DUBREUIL / Patrice LAUZON
2. Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN
3. Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI

?!?!?! affraid Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 15:23

Elfaria wrote:
And why is that?!!!

1. Marie-France DUBREUIL / Patrice LAUZON
2. Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN
3. Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI

?!?!?! affraid Sad

What is this?
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 21:59

this is ISU ranking... and it is veeery strange... I understood why the Canadians are before Albena and Maxim, but the Russians?! ----> http://www.isufs.org/ws/wsdance.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr - 23:35

Elfaria wrote:
this is ISU ranking... and it is veeery strange... I understood why the Canadians are before Albena and Maxim, but the Russians?! ----> http://www.isufs.org/ws/wsdance.htm

We've talked about this before in another thread I think. :wink: The reason is that Albena & Maxim missed quite a few events last year. Buh.. (Skate Canada, GP Final & Euros) So, they simply didn't accumulate as many points as Oksana & Maxim or Marie-France & Patrice, who went to all of their competitions. Erm.. But anyways, ISU rankings mean almost nothing. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I ask a question?   May I ask a question? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I ask a question?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next