Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--

Go down 
+6
russianskaterdiva
*~rachel~*
Serena
Vania
Bea
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Dec - 21:36

Quoting Lana!
Quote :
This entire thread is just... :kataus: absolutely hilarious! :zy: Poor judges. :blah
Yeah!!! And we can go on sending gifts till Xmas or the New year! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
I have been thinking about Isa and Olivier lovely heart lovely heart and I am sorry for them..
This is for Isa! lovely heart I think she is a wonderful skater!In fact they are both very nice!!!

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Chocolatessn8

And this is for them and their coaches!
Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Platorh1
I hope theu read it and don't get depressed after so many disappointments!

BEIJINHOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Dec - 23:13

Russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
Hehe...for the wonderful judges...

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Duct2allik4.th

Duct-tape so they can tape their crazy mouths shut and not say anything about marking a skater(s) higher or lower because of their country they represent... lol! And because I'm soo, soo nice (:kataus
OH!! Very well said! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :mdr:

I have got a present for Oksana! She has got verrry beautiful hair and she looks gorgeous with that hair do. :dube: These elastic bands for her hair!
Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Funstuff1butterfliespe6

and this is a new costume for Stephane Lambiel!Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Roupafestajunina1efvh9
Bea, Please...don't be furious at me... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

And THIIIIIIIIS is for Gorshov! :blink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: for him to try to guess when he will be world champion coach! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Crystalballrp4

feliz navidad!!!!! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 3:38

Maria wrote:

And THIIIIIIIIS is for Gorshov! :blink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: for him to try to guess when he will be world champion coach! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Crystalballrp4

feliz navidad!!!!! lovely heart

Maria, Maria, Maria. What would we do without you? lol! Hehe...maybe he can also be warned of us coming with this...and have time to run!!! :kataus: Hehe...I'm just kidding! :angel2: But, if he ever insults our dear Albie and Max again, then he will be running! Twisted Evil

loveall
Lyra

Mwah ha ha...Gorshkov will be coach of world champions the day I sprout wings and fly! He will NEVER be champion coach! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 5:43

Lyra wrote:
Mwah ha ha...Gorshkov will be coach of world champions the day I sprout wings and fly! He will NEVER be champion coach! Evil or Very Mad

Oksana and Maxim? Laughing I'm sorry, but I think he will. :blush2:

Yes, I agree that he has made some comments that are completely out of line and utterly unclassy. Rolling Eyes Buh.. But for quite a few years, Gorshkov was a very good coach for Albena and Maxim to have. Smile They did win two World medals with him. Erm..
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 19:40

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Oksana and Maxim? Laughing I'm sorry, but I think he will. :blush2:

Yes, I agree that he has made some comments that are completely out of line and utterly unclassy. Rolling Eyes Buh.. But for quite a few years, Gorshkov was a very good coach for Albena and Maxim to have. Smile They did win two World medals with him. Erm..

Hey now...I can dream, can't I? Rolling Eyes Well, then apparently I will be learning how to fly very soon? lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 19:57

Lyra wrote:
Hey now...I can dream, can't I? Rolling Eyes Well, then apparently I will be learning how to fly very soon? lol!

hehe. Razz Ohhh, I've always wanted to learn how to fly!!! Bravo! Can I learn with you? cute birds) Anyhow, Oksana and Maxim are a good team. :wink: They shouldn't be punished for being coached by Gorshkov. :zy:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 20:03

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

hehe. Razz Ohhh, I've always wanted to learn how to fly!!! Bravo! Can I learn with you? cute birds) Anyhow, Oksana and Maxim are a good team. :wink: They shouldn't be punished for being coached by Gorshkov. :zy:

No...Gorshkov should be the one to be punished!! lol! Yes, you can learn to fly with me! Although...my RG coach always tells me: "If you want to be a gymnast, you have to be willing to fly." Ironic, eh? But then again...if you are artistic gymnast, flinging yourself through the air on the uneven...that's pretty close to flying! lol! And once we learn to fly, we shall teach everyone else to fly and then we'll save on airfare when we finally decide to all go to Bulgaria to see Albie and Max!! :kataus: I am brilliant!!! :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 20:51

Maria wrote!]
Quote :
and this is a new costume for Stephane Lambiel!Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Roupafestajunina1efvh9
Bea, Please...don't be furious at me..

OHHH!! Poor Steph! His last costume wasn't very beautiful , I agree! scratch shocked

Lana wrote!
Quote :
Anyhow, Oksana and Maxim are a good team. :wink: They shouldn't be punished for being coached by Gorshkov. :

I totally agree! But to Gorshov to be champion it may take sometime lol! It depends how many seasons more sweet Albena and Max are staying... Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 20:58

Lana wrote!
Quote :
This entire thread is just... :kataus: absolutely hilarious! :zy: Poor judges. bla-bla-bla They must feel so unloved. Laughing Some of the presents for Albena and Maxim are absolutely gorgeous,

I agree! Maria, don't you think you were too generous with Gorshov???
Maria wrote!
Quote :
And THIIIIIIIIS is for Gorshov! :blink: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: for him to try to guess when he will be world champion coach!
I think it's a very beautiful gift!

WELL, THIS IS for the bosses of the most important Federations. A set Of puppets for them to practice what they are going to do with their judges!
lol! lol!

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Puppetssssrf2

FELIZ NATAL!!! Razz Razz Razz :stari:

Last edited by on Sun 17 Dec - 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 20:59

Bea wrote:
OHHH!! Poor Steph! His last costume wasn't very beautiful , I agree! scratch shocked

The zebra/tiger/snowflake costume? Buh.. Weep But he still looked so cute!!! :dube: I'm sure you agree about that, Bea! Bravo! :wink: hehe. :stari:

Quote :
I totally agree! But to Gorshov to be champion it may take sometime lol! It depends how many seasons more sweet Albena and Max are staying... Razz Razz Razz Razz

Wheeeeeee!!!!! lol! Excellent point, Bea! :zy: I will definitely agree with that! Razz Razz Razz :zy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 21:03

Lana wrote!
Quote :
The zebra/tiger/snowflake costume? Buh.. Weep But he still looked so cute!!! :dube: I'm sure you agree about that, Bea! Bravo! :wink: hehe. :stari:

Yes!!! But I wish he had better taste! Embarassed Embarassed

And Lana wrote!
Quote :
Wheeeeeee!!!!! lol! Excellent point, Bea! :zy: I will definitely agree with that! Razz Razz Razz :zy
THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY DECIDED TO STAY AT LEAST ONE MORE SEASON!!! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 21:05

Lyra wrote:
No...Gorshkov should be the one to be punished!! lol! Yes, you can learn to fly with me! Although...my RG coach always tells me: "If you want to be a gymnast, you have to be willing to fly." Ironic, eh? But then again...if you are artistic gymnast, flinging yourself through the air on the uneven...that's pretty close to flying! lol! And once we learn to fly, we shall teach everyone else to fly and then we'll save on airfare when we finally decide to all go to Bulgaria to see Albie and Max!! :kataus: I am brilliant!!! :kataus:

lol! lol! lol!

My RG coach likes to tell me, "Point your toes! Don't present to the floor! Make better spirals! Stretch! Bigger split! Finish with the music!" bla-bla-bla :zy: I don't believe I have heard anything about flying, yet. :wink: But the flying quote is really fab! :stari:

Ohhhhh!!! Lyra is brilliant. :kataus: Good work! Razz We can fly to Hawaii. Summer)) lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 0:22

heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

This is a gift from me and my family zvet zvet zvet zvet to Albena and Maxim! heart2 heart2
It has got a lot to do with this season! :stari: :stari:
I wanted to send this earlier but sometimes time is too short!

Rose TO ALBENA AND MAXIM WITH LOVE!!! Rose Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Albenaymaximit2

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Rose Rose Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 11:39

Maria wrote:

This is a gift from me and my family zvet zvet zvet zvet to Albena and Maxim! heart2 heart2

Rose TO ALBENA AND MAXIM WITH LOVE!!! Rose Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Albenaymaximit2

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Rose Rose Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

MARIAAAAAA, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
OH, I'M SURE ALBENA AND MAX WOULD LOVE THIS PAINTING IF THEY SEE IT zvet (MAYBE THEY WILL, SOMEDAY geek )

BESSSSSSSOS!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
lintu
new here..
new here..
lintu

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 17:38

Hahhaahahaha kuai kuai (just joke)
It's nice but why the medal that Albana holds is not golden?And of course there r some other things that don't fit the reality but I guess that the idea was

Last edited by on Mon 18 Dec - 22:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 19:56

I am very you like it!!! :surce:
LINTU! YOU are right!!! The medal should be golden! Embarassed
BUT ONE OF THESE DAYS I ]LL SEND ANOTHER ONE WITH THE GOLD MEDAL!

:stari: loveall loveall loveall loveall heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 21:18

Maria!
They looook gorgeous!!!! Albena has a naughty look on her face!! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart

:wink: :blush2: BEIJOS!!!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 21:24

Smile Yes, it's like as if she were flirting with Max Smile)))
LOVE, absolutely LOVE the picture, Maria!!!!! heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:24

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Albena has a naughty look on her face!! [/size] lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart

YES!!! :blush2: :wink: I guess that was the idea!

cute and gorgeous wrote
Quote :
Yes, it's like as if she were flirting with Max Smile)))
LOVE, absolutely LOVE the picture, Maria!!!!!

I am happy! I guess it's has got theeee latin touch! Albena and Maxim seen by a spaniard! :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:47

Maria wrote:
Rose TO ALBENA AND MAXIM WITH LOVE!!! Rose Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Albenaymaximit2 Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Rose Rose Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Oh my god! Maria, querida mia! Buh.. I'm speechless.. another gorgeous drawing from you and your sweet husband Kisssssssssss it's gorgeous, if you are not against, I'll put it to the site, to your drawing's section and.. could you please, send it to my e-mail in a bigger size, I would give it to Albena & Max this week :wink: so, your gift will "come" to them! cheers :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 1:30

Maria wrote:

Oh Maria!!! Buh.. Buh.. It is simply gorgeous!! I am sooo sure that they'd love it!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 2:19

Lera wrote!
Quote :
if you are not against, I'll put it to the site, to your drawing's section and.. could you please, send it to my e-mail in a bigger size, I would give it to Albena & Max this week :wink: so, your gift will "come" to them! :cheers

Of course not! I'd like that very much! heart2 heart2
Thank you for your nice words russianskaterdiva! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 2:48

ALBENA HAS GOT THE GOLD MEDAL NOW!!! MAXIM HAS GOT THE GOLD MEDAL TOO! THEY DOOOOOOO DESERVE IT!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Albenaymaxim2bu4

:luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:

BESOS!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 18:16

Quoting Maria
Quote :
ALBENA HAS GOT THE GOLD MEDAL NOW!!! MAXIM HAS GOT THE GOLD MEDAL TOO! THEY DOOOOOOO DESERVE IT!!![/size] Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Albenaymaxim2bu4
I like the drawing better than the fhoto!But fans can choose! I'd choose the drawing! :surce: :surce:

I have found a gift for Brian!Sometimes he should mind his language!URL=http://imageshack.us]Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Boasmaneirasfh9[/URL]
lol! lol! lol! He can practice good manners! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

This is for FEDERICA! She is sweet!

:dube: :dube:

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Haaaaarbandswc7

MERRY XMAS! tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 20:54

Serena wrote!
Quote :
I like the drawing better than the fhoto!But fans can choose! I'd choose the drawing! :surce: :surce:

You are not the only one. I have people in my family that prefer the drawing too! The author! lol!

A present for Sinead!
Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Alfinetesdo7

and for John! not to let his kilt fall loose... lol! lol!

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Redalfinetenb2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--   Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split-- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtual Gift Corner (for skaters & others) --split--
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next