Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natashka & Fabik!!! loool

Go down 
+19
Shanti
aline
Destine
russianskaterdiva
Liz
*~rachel~*
Morgana
Marina
Vania
Lindi
Serena
Maria
Lana
Bea
Grace
rosee
alexandra
Elv
*MAGic diable*
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Empty
PostSubject: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 9:28

Hey, guys!
I know, that I'm not the only one who love that sweeeeet french duet! :stari: ohhhh I mean.. Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat.. :dube: They are still very little and have a very good potential.. :woow:
I adore their routines from this year.. their original is one of the best I've ever seen... (of course, if we will forget about Alby and Max for a while!!! :kataus:)

Some info about them -
http://www.pechalat-bourzat.com/
http://pechalat-bourzat.narod.ru/ :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 11:10

Yeah, darling, you can be sure that you're not alone!!
Nati and Fabi are adorable! Especially their original!! :rendeer:
I hope, the next season they will have less mistakes and we'll see them in the first ten))
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 11:14

Elv wrote:

I hope, the next season they will have less mistakes and we'll see them in the first ten))
Yeah, elv, first ten would be awesome! :stari:
I wish they could beat russian team Khokhlova & Novitsky!!! :angel2: :twist:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 12:00

Quote :
I wish they could beat russian team Khokhlova & Novitsky!!!

You made me face a dilemma right now..scratch
I really like nathalie and pechalat. They are sweet and beautiful. I remember a few years ago when they danced on catz - the musical...

And in some parts she moved like a cat and moved her hands like that. It was awesome.....
Have to admit they have good taste and dress properly every time. That's good for them.

But i also like Khokhlova & Novitsky. I think they have good elements and smooth and interesting transitions...really great. i loved their fd this year and the costumes as well. I was amazed about those transitions. Had no idea when it's an element (a lift) and when is just a connection between required elements..smooth.

So, I can not chooose (yet) between them...maybe i should decide once. Neh, not yet...

I certainly hope for nathalie and fabian a place among the top 10.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 12:06

alexandra wrote:
I remember a few years ago when they danced on catz - the musical...
yeah, it was last year.. 2004-2005 Smile
I also love their "Che Guevara" routine from 2003-2004 very much.. :dube:

Actually, I do like Yana & Sergei, too.. they are good skaters.. but I like Nath and Fabi much more!! heart2 :stari:
Anyhow, it's not very important to choose between them, you can love two couples both! Wink hehe
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 13:30

Lera wrote
Quote :
Anyhow, it's not very important to choose between them, you can love two couples both! hehe
Eh..i know. Anyway i can't see myself being attached to another couple as much as i was to Albena and Maxim. They were like an instant spark...

But, it's tme to say bye-bye to a lot of talented skaters Sad ...new generations are coming...

Nathalie was so sweet whe she simulated licking her hands, and moving like an aristocratic cat...i loved that performance. It seemed to me that they were a bit underscored...but maybe that's just my impression.

They are definitely talented and elegant skaters..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 14:21

alexandra wrote:
Eh..i know. Anyway i can't see myself being attached to another couple as much as i was to Albena and Maxim. They were like an instant spark...
No, Alex!!!
I don't speak about Albena and Max in this thread!! No
No one could never take in place of them!!! No Sad It's impossible..
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 14:57

I know....I was just saying that I might as well like them both (russian and french pair)....That i agree that choosing right now is not necessary...

here is a photo...to make you smile... Wink

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=entnathfabian0049ak.jpg

and another great position
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img93/8881/nathaliefabian8yv.th.jpg
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 15:03

alexandra wrote:
I know....I was just saying that I might as well like them both (russian and french pair)....That i agree that choosing right now is not necessary...
oh, yes.. saaad

Thanks for the photos!! It's true that they made me smile! Laughing Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 19:31

girls, I thought about choosing between Yana-Sirozha and Nati-Fabik too. YAna is so flexible and they are a good pair... I like them too. And I really admire Yana that she didn't have any relationship with Rozanov silent Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 13:15

I love Nathalie & Fabian heart2 their OD was beautiful!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 23:36

rosee wrote:
I love Nathalie & Fabian heart2 their OD was beautiful!
Ohhh.. :dube: of course you must love them, rosee.. :dube: they are so cute!! :stari: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 1:49

Look at her :dube: sweet Nath..
Natashka & Fabik!!! loool 187717315
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 1:52

Their signed photo -
Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Nf1

A cute photo from a french magazine
Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Nf3

Nath & Gwendal at WC in Moscow Sad Crying or Very sad :cryy:
I've just known that Nath gave up dating with Gwendal!!!! :cryy: My french friend told me that.. and I don't know what to think.. Nath.. WHYYY????????????? pale pale pale pale pale Poor Gwendal.. "Nath.. come back" No nooo saaad I can't stop thinking about them.. Natashhhhhhkaaaaaaa!!!!
Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Nf2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 2:28

MAGic diable wrote:

I've just known that Nath gave up dating with Gwendal!!!! :cryy: My french friend told me that.. and I don't know what to think.. Nath.. WHYYY????????????? pale pale pale pale pale Poor Gwendal.. "Nath.. come back" No nooo saaad I can't stop thinking about them.. Natashhhhhhkaaaaaaa!!!!
Sad but I was so happy when I found out that they see eachother. They look ver sweet together and I'm very sorry to hear this....Sad
Who knows what was wrong...maybe some discordances that we can't actually know. Probably it wasn't such an easy relationship to keep..Sad
I feel bad about this Sad
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 5:58

Quote :
I've just known that Nath gave up dating with Gwendal!!!! My french friend told me that.. and I don't know what to think.. Nath.. WHYYY????????????? Poor Gwendal.. "Nath.. come back"
Huh, I hadn't heard that. That's too bad, although I'm not really that surprised... he's 11 years older than she is! Shocked After all, there's quite a big difference between being 23 and being 34... it can make communication somewhat difficult...
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 18:00

Grace, I don´t know about Nathalie! Shocked

But, sometimes... girls prefer older men!!! lol!

I always thouhgt that Gwendal was for Marina, but some of you told me that they never were a couple off the ice!! saaad

It´s so hard to believe ,thought!!! saaad

I thought they had , or someone told me they had a child!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 18:15

That used to be my impression as wel: that Marina is a perfect match to Gwendal. But I found out pretty fast that between them there is nothing else but skating, dancing and friendship.
So, when I heard that Gwendal is with Nathalie I wasn't very surprised..I'm surprised because I found out this very recently and now they are already separated... scratch . Actually, how much did the relationship lasted?
I wasn't aware that there is more than 10 years difference between them...huh...It's not thaaaaat much Wink
They should understand eachother because they both have/had the same career so time isn't always something you have whenever you want..

In the end, it is her decision and we must respect it. If things weren't working, than I can't think of another solution. That's it.... saaad

Wow...Gwendal and Marina a child?!? This is an idea I hear for the first time...hehe...it would be weird. We can speculate and imagine so many things...Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 22:01

alexandra wrote:
Sad but I was so happy when I found out that they see eachother. They look ver sweet together and I'm very sorry to hear this....Sad
Who knows what was wrong...maybe some discordances that we can't actually know. Probably it wasn't such an easy relationship to keep..Sad
I feel bad about this Sad
Yes, Alex.. I liked them as a couple so much.. I have always loved them both on ice and off ice and they seemed just perfect as a couple for me.. :dube: I used to think they were just "fait l'un pour l'autre" - "Nath for Gwendal and Gwendal for Nathalie" :dube:
Look..
Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Nathgwen

They are so sweet together.. heart2 But maybe Grace is right.. 11 years between them.. shocked Sad
Grace wrote:
he's 11 years older than she is! Shocked After all, there's quite a big difference between being 23 and being 34... it can make communication somewhat difficult...
Maybe it is true. Grace is much more wiser than me.. still I feel so bad about the news.. pale I think all the day about them. I know I shouldn't.. but.. crazy Lerka.. Sad Poor Gwendal.. He really loved Nath. He loved and loves her very much. :dube: I can understand him! even my father who usually doesn't agree with my opinion about beauty says that Nathalie is very beautiful.. :dube:
One my friend from France told me that there was an interview with Gwendal recently and the last question was:
- Gwendal, do you want to say some more?
- Nath, reviens.. (Nath, come back..) pale No
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 22:23

The photo is adorable. And Nath looks cuter than ever...
They are looking good together Sad
MAGic diable wrote:

One my friend from France told me that there was an interview with Gwendal recently and the last question was:
Aww... saaad Sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 22:42

alexandra wrote:
They are looking good together Sad
MAGic diable wrote:

Aww... saaad Sad
yes, Alex.. saaad it's so cute and so heartbreaking.. Sad
saaad I admit that I love Gwendal even more now, after this.. he is so romantic :dube: No Sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 23:37

Bea wrote:
I always thouhgt that Gwendal was for Marina, but some of you told me that they never were a couple off the ice!! saaad
It´s so hard to believe ,thought!!! saaad
I thought they had , or someone told me they had a child!
it was me, Bea! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Marina has always told that her "second half, her boyfriend" heart2 must be russian. She feels herself russian and she still seems to be patriotic :dube: although, her "sport motherland" is France.. and she loves and respects this country :dube: So Gwendal had no chances.. shocked She just didn't perceive him as a man-boyfriend, but only as a sport-partner, close friend, she called him "my brother" and told that there couldn't be anything between a sister and a brother.. Rolling Eyes
But when I was little I dreamt about their wedding, too!!! :luvzy: :stari:

alexandra wrote:
So, when I heard that Gwendal is with Nathalie I wasn't very surprised..I'm surprised because I found out this very recently and now they are already separated... scratch . Actually, how much did the relationship lasted?
1 year and some months.. 5..6..7.. I'm not that sure.. Suspect somewhere about 1.5 year Wink

alexandra wrote:
In the end, it is her decision and we must respect it. If things weren't working, than I can't think of another solution. That's it.... saaad
I know.. saaad but knowing that Gwendal suffers hurts me so badly.. Sad still, I wanted so badly them to be together!! :kataus: *Lerka is as usual, she always wants people she loves to be together! She thinks it's sooo cute! :kataus:*
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 23:49

MAGic diable wrote:
I know.. saaad but knowing that Gwendal suffers hurts me so badly.. Sad still, I wanted so badly them to be together!! :kataus: *Lerka is as usual, she always wants people she loves to be together! She thinks it's sooo cute! :kataus:*
I know.... ohhhh I perceive Gwendal as a very sensitive person and that's why the break-up is even harder to accept. And it is a bit heart-breaking for me too...Sad
And what you said is very, very cute :<33: ....This would be ideal, but rarely happens to be like this Sad
Am I allowed to hope in a reconciliation!? Maybe they will discuss it through and Nathalie will change her mind..Any chance? :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 23:58

Lerka wrote:

Nath & Gwendal at WC in Moscow Sad Crying or Very sad :cryy:

Ohhh no... Sad Lerka, I am sooo sorry to hear this. *runs to give her sestrichka a huuuuge hug* I really don't know what to say. :disap: It's really sad news. No I cannot imagine how unhappy you must be over it. Sad

Well, all I can hope is that they will eventually be happier this way. If Nath left, than there had to have been a reason for it. shocked
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:09

Lana wrote:
Ohhh no... Sad Lerka, I am sooo sorry to hear this. *runs to give her sestrichka a huuuuge hug* I really don't know what to say. :disap: It's really sad news. No I cannot imagine how unhappy you must be over it. Sad
ohhh, sestrichka :<33: :disap: *gives Lanochka a huuuge hug, too and begins to cry* :disap: yes, I'm very sad and unhappy over it.. nooo

Lana wrote:
Well, all I can hope is that they will eventually be happier this way. If Nath left, than there had to have been a reason for it. shocked
I know.. :disap: I wish I knew her reasons! Embarassed Sad Still I guess she just fell in love with another man, younger than Gwen or so.. : saaad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natashka & Fabik!!! loool
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: