Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natashka & Fabik!!! loool

Go down 
+19
Shanti
aline
Destine
russianskaterdiva
Liz
*~rachel~*
Morgana
Marina
Vania
Lindi
Serena
Maria
Lana
Bea
Grace
rosee
alexandra
Elv
*MAGic diable*
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:14

alexandra wrote:
Am I allowed to hope in a reconciliation!? Maybe they will discuss it through and Nathalie will change her mind..Any chance? :stari:
Ohh, Alex.. if I could only hope!! :disap: But Nath seems to find another boyfriend!!! :cryy: Lerka makes her prayer: "Nath, please, change you mind! Please!! Pleaseeee!! Gwendal is the best man in the world!! Come back to him.. :disap: Sad
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:26

MAGic diable wrote:

Ohh, Alex.. if I could only hope!! :disap: But Nath seems to find another boyfriend!!! :cryy: Lerka makes her prayer: "Nath, please, change you mind! Please!! Pleaseeee!! Gwendal is the best man in the world!! Come back to him.. :disap: Sad
Ohhh...another boyfriend - you think so?!
I'd like to know the reason too, but I can understand that it's a private matter and that is something they both have to figure out. At least talk about it..I hope it's not a third person involved, because this way it's proably impossible to change something.

I belive Gwendal is a great man - so why go away?!? nooo

Alex is giving you a hug too...and a kiss. You do seem devastated about this...Sad I'm just sad. So I still have energy to hug you Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:52

Girls, queridas mias...

SOOOO MANY POSTS ABOUT NATHALIE AND GWENDAL!!!

I am sorry for both of them! They are so cute in that pic!! Time will tell wheher there will be a reconciliation saaad !!!Perhaps it wasn't meant.....

Lera,
I remembered what you wrote about Marina!!
It's difficult to understand because they had such a tremendous chemestry!!!! heart2 heart2

I know it's off topic here...but is Marina married ..or does she have a boyfriend? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I am always sooooooocurious Embarassed , but you know me... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:59

alexandra wrote:
Ohhh...another boyfriend - you think so?!
I'd like to know the reason too, but I can understand that it's a private matter and that is something they both have to figure out. At least talk about it..I hope it's not a third person involved, because this way it's proably impossible to change something.
No this is what my french friend told me. Nath has a new boyfriend. I haven't seen him.. I mean no one photo.. I'm very curious about it, though.. *sighs* still I know and remember that it is their private life.. And I shouldn't care and think about it soo much.. Rolling Eyes

alexandra wrote:
Alex is giving you a hug too...and a kiss. You do seem devastated about this...Sad I'm just sad. So I still have energy to hug you Wink
:<33: I still have energy to hug my wonderful Alex back!!! heart2 :woow: zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:02

Lerka wrote:
I know.. :disap: I wish I knew her reasons! Embarassed Sad Still I guess she just fell in love with another man, younger than Gwen or so.. : saaad

*sighs* :disap: I'm sad about this, too. But I am always inclinded to think that Nath must have her reasons. Sad She must... otherwise, this wouldn't have happened. Sad Still it is sooooo sad... saaad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:07

Maria wrote:
I am sorry for both of them! They are so cute in that pic!! Time will tell wheher there will be a reconciliation saaad !!!Perhaps it wasn't meant.....
Actually, we must be sorry only for Gwendal. Nath did what she wanted to do.. Sad

Maria wrote:
Lera,
I remembered what you wrote about Marina!!
It's difficult to understand because they had such a tremendous chemestry!!!! heart2 heart2

I know it's off topic here...but is Marina married ..or does she have a boyfriend? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I am always sooooooocurious Embarassed , but you know me... Embarassed
Yes.. the chemestry between them on ice was incredible!!! :stari: ohhhh
Hmm.. I can tell you for sure that Marina IS NOT married. As for the boyfriend. I'm not sure. Maybe.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:07

Lera wrote!
Quote :
No this is what my french friend told me. Nath has a new boyfriend. I haven't seen him.. I mean no one photo.. I'm very curious about it, though.. *sighs* still I know and remember that it is their private life.. And I shouldn't care and think about it soo much.. Rolling Eyes
[/quote]

DEAR>>>IT MUST BE IT!!!! saaad ANOTHER ONE!!!

IT'S HER LIFE!!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:09

DEAR LERA!!

THANKS FOR ANSWERING ABOUT MARINA!!!!

I HOPE SHE IS VERRRYYYYY HAPPY!!!! heart2

:woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:10

MAGic diable wrote:
:<33: I still have energy to hug my wonderful Alex back!!! heart2 :woow: zvet :stari:

You are wonderful too..... :stari:
Alex answers to the hug heart2 with another hug

There are soo many posts here that it seems it's never gonna end :vo:
I have to go unfortunatelly...need my "beauty sleep" lol! and I miss my dreams..

A beautiful evening and sweet dreams
Hugs,
Alex :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:10

I hope you won't murder me for my temporary treason, eh? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I mean my avatar.. I just loved this one rosee made.. :blush2: although it's not with Albena and Max.. pale I wish Albena never knows about it! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:13

Maria wrote:
DEAR LERA!!
THANKS FOR ANSWERING ABOUT MARINA!!!!
I HOPE SHE IS VERRRYYYYY HAPPY!!!! heart2

:woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Ohh, you are always welcome, querida!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:18

alexandra wrote:
You are wonderful too..... :stari:
Alex answers to the hug heart2 with another hug
There are soo many posts here that it seems it's never gonna end :vo:
I have to go unfortunatelly...need my "beauty sleep" lol! and I miss my dreams..
A beautiful evening and sweet dreams
Hugs,
Alex :<33:
Ohhh, noo.. Alex will be the second person tortured to death by Lerka's hugs! Razz :kataus: :face: :blush2: *but Lerka "have" to hug Alex again! :luvzy:*
Don't worry, dear, I'm going to bed, too.. Sleep
So.. Sweet dreams.. see you!!! :<33: zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:47

LERA!!!

I MISS YOUR DREAMS TOO!!
ISN'T THERE ANOTHER CHARACTER LIKE BABA YAGA AROUND????

CAN'T YOU FIND THE MALE COUNTERPART???? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 22:35

Maria wrote:
LERA!!!
I MISS YOUR DREAMS TOO!!
ISN'T THERE ANOTHER CHARACTER LIKE BABA YAGA AROUND????
CAN'T YOU FIND THE MALE COUNTERPART???? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
YOU MISS THEM?!?!?! :kataus: Already?? :kataus: Okay.. :wink: Noticed! Razz Actually, I saw one.. last night.. Razz *Lera goes to type as a very good girl :zy: *
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 22:40

Lanochka, forgive me, dear! Sad I know I've promised their Che FD, but yousendit doesn't want to work well for me.
I can't upload it, now. But I could upload another dance I love very much! :dube: It is smaller than Che FD.. Wink

Nougaro. Cinéma.
Their absolute fab exhibition!! :stari: Nath is sooo cute Smile Hope you will enjoy it! :woow: The lyrics are kind of trite.. Embarassed a liiiiiiiitle! Still I adore it! :dube: :surce:

P.S. Wooow.. I have 600 posts already Shocked How did it come?! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 0:53

Ohhh noooooooo!!! affraid affraid affraid
Lana, Alex.. do you remember the part of my dream where Gwendal told about bewitchment.. and about Nath.. she left him in my dream.. No No No Noo.. it's impossible..

After I knew about Nath & Gwendal, I can't stop listening to a one song - Ne me quitte pas Wink I love it.. :dube: And Marie-France and Patch :dube: :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 1:13

Lera wrote:
Ohhh noooooooo!!! affraid affraid affraid
Lana, Alex.. do you remember the part of my dream where Gwendal told about bewitchment.. and about Nath.. she left him in my dream.. No No No Noo.. it's impossible..

Oh...nooo saaad This is a bit weird. Shocked
Lerka, please don't dream bad things anymore!!

Lera wrote:

After I knew about Nath & Gwendal, I can't stop listening to a one song - Ne me quitte pas Wink I love it.. :dube: And Marie-France and Patch :dube: :stari:

Sorry, I have to go to bed now. Tomorrow I have a difficult day Sad . I'll listen the song tomorrow. I promise. Sorry saaad

Thank you for the video (I haven't seen it yet Crying or Very sad )and for the song. zvet
A warm hug and a biiiig kis from me to Lerka hoping that this way she'll have beautiful, calm dreams. :<33: and a nice sleep.

I wish you all a nice evening and a beautiful day,
Alexandra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 1:45

Thanks for the video!!! :<33: WOWWWW!

LERA, Querida mia!!!don't forget the Baba Yaga male counterpart for Roman!! lol! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

He must look bad enough for the judges to deduct him!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink:

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 18:37

He will have his part of deductions when he performs LA JOTA!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Now, about these two young skaters...I hope they will do well and that Gwendal finds another girl to love him!!! ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 20:52

Serena wrote:
Now, about these two young skaters...I hope they will do well and that Gwendal finds another girl to love him!!! ohhhh ohhhh
according to my dream, "another girl to love him" is Rady!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
by the way, it seems Rady didn't read my dream, eh? Sad scratch
I wish Gwendal to return Nath!!! :<33: zvet :stari: lol! They were so so sweet couple Smile and they had such a wonderful relations, before! I saw them together at Worlds in Moscow.. Rolling Eyes :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 21:12

Some more Nath & Fab's programs Razz
I can't find the CD with their Che FD.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but I'll find it!! Maybe tonight or tomorrow, I'll check all my CDs again! :wink:

Les Miserables FD. TEB-2005.

OD from WC-2005
Where poor Nath fell.. and then she cried Sad in Gwendal's arms.. in was sooo cute!Gwendal consoled her :dube:
Hope you will enjoy them! zvet :stari: ohhhh loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 22:14

MAGic diable wrote:

Where poor Nath fell.. and then she cried Sad in Gwendal's arms.. in was sooo cute!Gwendal consoled her :dube:
Hope you will enjoy them! zvet :stari: ohhhh loveall

Sad Sad You do realise that I'll have this on my mind everytime I watch the dance, don't you? It's incredibley sad Sad and sweet Sad. Such a bitter feeling..

THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEOS...downloading them, I can't wait to see them.. zvet zvet Multumesc mult de tot (Thank you very much). Kisses
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 22:56

Dear thank's the videos Very Happy they are great:)

kisses:Lindi
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 23:39

alexandra wrote:
Sad Sad You do realise that I'll have this on my mind everytime I watch the dance, don't you? It's incredibley sad Sad and sweet Sad. Such a bitter feeling..
THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEOS...downloading them, I can't wait to see them.. zvet zvet
Ohhh, dear Alex, multumesc mult de tot for telling me that in romanian!! :<33: zvet I'm sorry.. Sad I know it's sad.. I just shared with you my feeling when I watch it.. saaad
I'll tell more about everything (and Nath & Gwen too) when I'll write my report Laughing Wink I have some nice photos :teasing: I will never forget it.. Rolling Eyes :stari:

Hope you will like the videos! I have some more Wink I'll upload them, later! flower
Lindi, you are always welcome, dear! :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 10:31

Thanks, Lera, for the videos zvet I like so much Les Misérables ...
Sorry, I'm a little bit (or very) curious :blush2: but when Gwen and Nath did separate, maybe after the Worlds, because I remember our comentators said they were together. I'm sad too :disap: , they looked sooo cute together. I'm very sorry to hear that, really Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natashka & Fabik!!! loool   Natashka & Fabik!!! loool - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natashka & Fabik!!! loool
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: