Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Find music for your skaters' routines!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Find music for your skaters' routines! Empty
PostSubject: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr - 13:23

Razz I decided to start this topic we've talking about Laughing .

Here are few links in youtube for Bulgarian folk music

I like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4X9dUlbCp0

This song is based on a Bulgarian folk song, I like it very much too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G2vnV3iJmQ

:surce: :kiss: bg1

ESPECIALLY FOR LEROCHKA: zayka, the blonde girl in the second video is the same who sings in Slavi's song Shiroko zatvoreni ochi. She has an awesome voice!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr - 14:23

Uauuu!!! Very nice dance! zvet zvet I LIKE THE COSTUMES VERY MUCH...

Thanks, Vania
!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr - 16:27

Vania wrote:
Razz I decided to start this topic we've talking about Laughing.

Yay!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Thanks for making this topic, Vania!!! Kisssssssssss zvet lol! I just slightly changed the title, because we had wanted to pick music for other programs, too. :zy: :wink: I'll have to start thinking of music, too. Razz And I'm totally going to listen to your songs when I get back home from the gym! Bravo! Bulgarian music is faaaab! :dube: Buh..
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr - 23:41

Vania wrote:
Razz I decided to start this topic we've talking about Laughing .

Here are few links in youtube for Bulgarian folk music

I like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4X9dUlbCp0

This song is based on a Bulgarian folk song, I like it very much too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G2vnV3iJmQ

:surce: :kiss: bg1

ESPECIALLY FOR LEROCHKA: zayka, the blonde girl in the second video is the same who sings in Slavi's song Shiroko zatvoreni ochi. She has an awesome voice!

Aaah...Vanichka!! Another similar thing between Bg-Ro. The dances, costumes... :woow: Ok, if you look at the details, I'm sure there are many differences. But there are differences between regions of a country as well.
I'm not a big fan of it, but I admit there are areas/region in which the dances&music are simply amazing :stari:

Thanks for taking the initiative regarding the topic zvet
I really love the second video!! :woow: I adore the violin in it, especially between minute 3:30 -4:00.It's gorgeous. The end of the song is special too...Vania, please find more for us poklon

As for posting things...hmm..what should I do? Post romanian folk for the non-existent couple, bulgarian for our loved ones (although Vania and allthe other bg girls are much, much better at it) or random things I find?

Well..I'll see Wink Everything that is worth mentioning Wink

See you,
loveall

PS: I'm still not clear about what's folk and what's not!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 12:08

alexandra wrote:

Aaah...Vanichka!! Another similar thing between Bg-Ro. The dances, costumes... :woow: Ok, if you look at the details, I'm sure there are many differences. But there are differences between regions of a country as well.

There are similarities, for sure - because it's a dance from the regions near to Danube in North Bulgaria, so I suppose in the South of Romania there are similar costumes, rhythms....

alexandra wrote:

I really love the second video!! :woow: I adore the violin in it, especially between minute 3:30 -4:00.It's gorgeous. The end of the song is special too...Vania, please find more for us poklon

Ooooh, I'm glad you like it!! It's a modern interpretation of one folk song. And the arrangment is really wonderful!
I'll try to find more, I promise!

Kisses to all!
loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 12:09

Lana wrote:
I just slightly changed the title, because we had wanted to pick music for other programs, too. :zy: :wink:

OK Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 3:05

Vania, the song you are suggesting is very moving, but A&M shouldn't make anyone cry, plus it's far from the rule of authenticity. Otherwise, a brilliant interpretation, violin really fits in. I hope A&M choose sth playful, sth merry and energetic, which Bulgarian music can easily offer. I am thinking sth like "Boryano, Boryanke"-authentic, danceable, melodic and cheering. If only they decide to stay! Let's all pray they do. heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 11:09

Lacey wrote:
Vania, the song you are suggesting is very moving, but A&M shouldn't make anyone cry, plus it's far from the rule of authenticity.

I know Very Happy I just happened to find it in youtube and, because I like it very much, I decided to share it with you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr - 20:30

http://cdbaby.com/cd/cosmicvoices4

Here is "Dilmano, Dilbero"-a vibrant, dynamic and danceable song -it might need a bit of adjusting to fit the twizzles and step sequences, but even if you don't understand to text, it just grabs you on the spot. bounce Enjoy! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find music for your skaters' routines!   Find music for your skaters' routines! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find music for your skaters' routines!
Page 1 of 1