Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what languages do you speak?

Go down 
+22
Nata
alyosha87
sara
Maria
Bea
Liz
dobrovesta
marie
lintu
Grace
*~rachel~*
Bassoonee
cute_n_gorgeous
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
Reynnou
alexandra
Lana
Marina
Vania
Dasha
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alyosha87
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
alyosha87

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-23

what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 20:23

since i am a student at the foreign languages university i can speak the following languages:
english
french
russian
italian
dutch
german(i'll start working on it next year)
and a bit of hebrew :study:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 11:45

alyosha87 wrote:

english
french
russian
italian
dutch

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
7 languages!!! Wooooooow! I'm speechless!
Back to top Go down
Nata
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 10
Residence : Leipzig, Germany
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 18:07

German - it's my first language
Englisch - I'm learning it for 5 years... I know lot's of vocabulary, but don't ask about grammar
Latin - I'm learning it for 3 years, so i can understand a little Spanish and Italien
French - I'm learning it for 2 years but I don't speak it very well. I hope it will become better when I take part in school exchange this year
Greek- I'm learning it for one year and it's very bad, yet
and I understand a little little little bit Arabic

and I just want to say that I love languages, but I'm 15 now and I will still have enough time later... for example I would like to learn Norwegian or Chinese...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 19:30

Vania wrote:
alyosha87 wrote:

english
french
russian
italian
dutch

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
7 languages!!! Wooooooow! I'm speechless!
Yes, I agree with Vania.. 7 languages to know is cool. :cool: :respect: Bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 19:34

Nata wrote:
and I just want to say that I love languages, but I'm 15 now and I will still have enough time later... for example I would like to learn Norwegian or Chinese...
Hey!! You are only 15 and you know a looot already! Congrats! I'm sure that in another 2 or 3 years you will know the languages you'd like to know! zvet Good luck with Norwegian and Chinese! :wink: And wow.. greek and latin are not so common languages to learn Razz especially latin.. it's useful for science and history though! I have latin classes at the Uni, too! geek
Back to top Go down
Nata
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 10
Residence : Leipzig, Germany

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 16:25

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Nata wrote:
Hey!! You are only 15 and you know a looot already! Congrats! I'm sure that in another 2 or 3 years you will know the languages you'd like to know! zvet Good luck with Norwegian and Chinese! :wink: And wow.. greek and latin are not so common languages to learn Razz especially latin.. it's useful for science and history though! I have latin classes at the Uni, too! geek

first I hated latin because it's very difficult with all the verbforms and the nouns, but now I love it, because it helps me very much... and besides our teacher is great he knows a lot about the latin history and talks about it that's always very interessting...
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 17:11

I speak russian-it's my native language,romanian-not very well,but OK,I learn english for 8 years.I also learnt french for 3 years,but now i remember very little from it scratch

Last edited by on Fri 9 Feb - 20:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 20:26

Look! Everyone seems to be a real polyglot! :respect:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 21:45

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Look! Everyone seems to be a real polyglot! :respect:

I'm most likely to gain great complexes poklon poklon poklon baaa I know only two languages and pretend to undderstand German .... scratch :teasing: :teasing:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 21:48

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
I'm most likely to gain great complexes poklon poklon poklon baaa I know only two languages and pretend to undderstand German .... scratch :teasing: :teasing:
Russian + 2 languages almost perfectly + German = Vala the polyglot :teasing: bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 21:57

*MAGic diable* wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Russian + 2 languages almost perfectly + German = Vala the polyglot :teasing: bla-bla-bla

+ It's like Russian + 1 language almost perfectly + this awful deutsch + I remember some Latin sayings + I began to read bulgarian (And it seems to me I understand what I read - I wish I could know if I do Razz ) + I know 2 phrases in corean + 3 in Spanish and 5 in French - cheers well, I'm a genius Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Spin Spin Spin Spin Spin Spin
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 22:36

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
+ It's like Russian + 1 language almost perfectly + this awful deutsch + I remember some Latin sayings + I began to read bulgarian (And it seems to me I understand what I read - I wish I could know if I do Razz ) + I know 2 phrases in corean + 3 in Spanish and 5 in French - cheers well, I'm a genius Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Spin Spin Spin Spin Spin Spin
Way better, dear! Razz I love much more when you are in the mood like that, Valechka! :respect: Our genius!!! Kisssssssssss lol! :stari:
Back to top Go down
dobrovesta
AM in love
AM in love
dobrovesta

Number of posts : 116
Residence : PROUD WITH ALBIE AND MAX,PROUD TO BE BULGARIAN!!!
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 1:32

I know
English
Russian
Bulgarian
lol!
English I studied from 2nd class at school
Russian from 1st(I love Russian language very much:heart2: heart2 heart2 )
Bulgarian is my native language:woow:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 1:56

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
+ I know 2 phrases in corean + 3 in Spanish and 5 in French - cheers well, I'm a genius Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Spin Spin Spin Spin Spin Spin
2 phrases in Corean ? It's a good beginning ! geek
And what are these 5 phrases you know in French ? drunken
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 14:41

Marina wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
+ I know 2 phrases in corean + 3 in Spanish and 5 in French - cheers well, I'm a genius Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Spin Spin Spin Spin Spin Spin
2 phrases in Corean ? It's a good beginning ! geek
And what are these 5 phrases you know in French ? drunken

Oh, je t'aim, je mopel (not sure about the spelling at all) ValA.
Voici la grande begue (horse?).
Ton te ta-t-il ote ta toux?
Je suis russe.
Je ne seis pas.
and my favourite is "j'ai faim".

a couple of years ago I dated a french guy - it was a greatest love-affair ever and I was even going to move to France. Then I knew much more French flower
(he began liking me when after his 5-minute speech to me I said: I comprende nicht flower )

P.S. do u like my french? Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 14:53

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Yay! Yes! Even despite of the spelling mistakes! But I can't understand this:

:mdr:

And wow - a French bf! :dube:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 15:09

This one is really funny :kataus: : Ton te ta-t-il ote ta toux?

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Yes, I agree. It's the most important thing to remember. This kind of phrases is always useful ! Very Happy

And "Je t'aime" of course. Very useful when you have a french boyfriend ! :wink: Did he speak Russian ? Or maybe you communicated in English scratch . I guess that it's not really easy to be dated with somebody who doesn't speak the same language as yours.

P.S : actually, we write "Je m'appelle" :wink:
Hehe, I love your french, Vala ! cheers
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 15:10

Vania wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Yay! Yes! Even despite of the spelling mistakes! But I can't understand this:

:mdr:

And wow - a French bf! :dube:

It's something about tea, as far as I remember - it sounded sooo nice that I remembered it - and asked Jule to write it for me - and learned it by heart Rolling Eyes

French bf (as well as bfs of other nationalities reverance ) is a great disuster... My heart is still broken. The only think that comforts me is that his seems to be broken even more :teasing:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 15:14

Marina wrote:
This one is really funny :kataus: : Ton te ta-t-il ote ta toux?

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Yes, I agree. It's the most important thing to remember. This kind of phrases is always useful ! Very Happy

And "Je t'aime" of course. Very useful when you have a french boyfriend ! :wink: Did he speak Russian ? Or maybe you communicated in English scratch . I guess that it's not really easy to be dated with somebody who doesn't speak the same language as yours.

P.S : actually, we write "Je m'appelle" :wink:
Hehe, I love your french, Vala ! cheers

Oh, that was funny. He came here to study Russian-Iranian-French relations (my city is pretty close to the border with Iran). And the lanquages he knew were French, German, Persian Rolling Eyes and some phrases in Russian.
I know Russian, English and some German.
First we had to communicate on a mixture of Russian and German, than his Russian improved a lot Smile))) He said it was up to me Smile))) flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 15:52

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

It's something about tea, as far as I remember

Oh, I know what is this Ton thé t'a-t-il ôté ta toux Smile
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 16:37

"Ton thé t'a-t-il ôté ta toux" : hehe, we have some sentences in France, in which sounds are very close, and the game is to say them as quick as possible and to pronounce all the words well. It's... difficult. drunken

We have : "Un chasseur sachant chasser est parti sans son chien" or "Les chaussettes de l'archiduchesse sont sèches et archi sèches". :kataus: You should try Vania ! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 16:56

Marina wrote:

We have : "Un chasseur sachant chasser est parti sans son chien" or "Les chaussettes de l'archiduchesse sont sèches et archi sèches". :kataus: You should try Vania ! :kataus:

I have heard the first one, but in this variant: Un chasseur sachant chasser sans son chien est un bon chasseur! Smile
We have one in Bulgarian: Sasho sushi sheyse i shest shisheta na shoseto :kataus: (Sasho sèche soixante-six bouteilles sur la chaussée :kataus: )
Or: Kralitsa Klara i kral Karl krali klarineti (La reine Klara e roi Karl volaient des clarinets) - I could never pronounce this one correctly :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 17:10

Vania wrote:
I have heard the first one, but in this variant: Un chasseur sachant chasser sans son chien est un bon chasseur! Smile
I think it's the good one, I forgot a part of the sentence... :kataus: Embarassed Hopefully, you're here ! (je vais finir par croire que tu parles mieux français que moi... :kataus:).

Hehe, the same phrases in bulgarian. It's funny ! (and so haaaaard to pronounce ! drunken ).
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 17:15

Marina wrote:
Hopefully, you're here ! (je vais finir par croire que tu parles mieux français que moi... :kataus:).

Nooooon, c'est pas possible! Rolling Eyes You're kidding, of course Razz
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 15:05

Russian :wink:
English
French

Just a stable set of languages :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what languages do you speak?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: