Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what languages do you speak?

Go down 
+22
Nata
alyosha87
sara
Maria
Bea
Liz
dobrovesta
marie
lintu
Grace
*~rachel~*
Bassoonee
cute_n_gorgeous
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
Reynnou
alexandra
Lana
Marina
Vania
Dasha
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lintu
new here..
new here..
lintu

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-12-17

what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:14

Wow people!!! How have u learnt so many languages?! I can't honestly say even that I speak my native language perfectly!!Of course I'd like to learn lots of other languages but i am soooo lazy(u'd better not ask how mush). I have been studying English for more than 4 years and I still have awful pronunciation and don't know a lot of useful words. So one friend of mine(who actually studies Spanish) has promised me to help me Very Happy (I know that I should be ashamed and I am Wink ). Anyway, I have studied Russian and Italian for some months but of course I am not very good at them, too. I have also have some Japanese lessons but the sensei was quite occasional and we didn't studied at all. Oh, and i am going to study Latin but first I should go and get a book...
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 1:06

Welcome lintu what is your native language? Finnish?
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 1:16

lintu wrote:
Wow people!!! How have u learnt so many languages?! I can't honestly say even that I speak my native language perfectly!!

Yeah well...some of us might have international parents...we grew up in different countries and learned the language...we took a language in school...we needed something to do so we decided to learn a new language...lol! It all depends...for me, my parents came from 2 different countries, so those languages were inevitable...and then through school and other things I picked up on other languages. Hehe...most likely, not all of us can speak our native languages perfectly, either...:blush2:And besides...native language is always a lot different than text book language...if that even makes sense...like you change it as you are talking and writing and over time, the language just sorta changes...and in the end, it ends up being distinctly different than the perfect, grammatical, and pristine language you learn from a text book or something like that...Rolling Eyes I have to admit that at this point, my English is slightly better than my Russian and WAAAAY better than my French...:blush2: it also helps if you actually live in the place where they speak that language...Rolling Eyes Because when I was in Russia when I was little, my English was terrible...and at one point my French was actually comprehensible!!!! :kataus:

loveall
Lyra

What is your native language, Lintu?
Back to top Go down
lintu
new here..
new here..
lintu

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 20:59

Reynnou wrote:

No, actually it's Bulgarian Very Happy As u know lintu means "bird" in Finnish, but it is also a nickname of my fave singer - the vocalist of the Finnish rock group "The Rasmus" And I love birds, too I even collect feathers
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 23:27

lintu wrote:
Reynnou wrote:

No, actually it's Bulgarian Very Happy As u know lintu means "bird" in Finnish, but it is also a nickname of my fave singer - the vocalist of the Finnish rock group "The Rasmus" And I love birds, too I even collect feathers
:luvzy: Ahhh, so you are bulgarian :dube: lol! I thought you were finnish or so, too.. :blush2:
And yes, Rasmus is very popular in Russia, I like some songs very much Basketball

as for the languages.. It's sooo exciting to learn them!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: baaa If I had more spare time poklon I could learn more.. Shocked :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 23:28

I speak bulgarian, english and german fluently, my russian sucks a bit but I can make do with it and I have some basic idea of french flower
Back to top Go down
dobrovesta
AM in love
AM in love
dobrovesta

Number of posts : 116
Residence : PROUD WITH ALBIE AND MAX,PROUD TO BE BULGARIAN!!!
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 22:15

Bulgarian
Russian
English
flower
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 0:18

dobrovesta wrote:
Bulgarian
Russian
English
flower

kewl!! welcome serisha! Hey!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 3:49

Well, this has almost nothing to do with language, but I had no idea where else to put it... :angel2:

Maria wrote:
DEAR , I TEACH PHILOSOPHY!!!!

Maria, please know that I love you to death and I hope you won't take offense from my comment. But one of my friends sent me a random e-mail of ways to annoy people at school...and one of the things was:
If assigned a paper in philosophy class, explain that you can't do the paper because you're not sure if the class really exists, or if it and the professor are just illusions created by your subconscious. If you do end writing the paper, write about whether or not the paper actually exists... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
I have to say that I think this is hilarious!!! Maria, have you ever had this happen? lol! I think that it would be sooo funny if it did... lol! Sorry...I just wanted to share this... Laughing

loveall
Lyra

Hehe...and another one was this:
Hand your paper in in a sealed envelope with postmarks from several different countries on it. Say that you wanted several different perspectives on your work.

Anyone willing to volunteer? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I want several different perspectives on my work... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Although, I did ask one of my teachers today what would happen if I did that...her reply? As long as it is postmarked in time to be back by the due date, I am okay with it... :kataus: I didn't even expect an answer...much less that one? Maybe she shouldn't have said that...maybe now she'll get a paper with postmarks from your countries? lol!
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 12:31

Well... I can speak french perfectly... Razz
I speak russian (uh...), english, I used to speak german, I've learnt spanish, chinese and croatian, no I can still understand a little, but htat's all... Sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 12:52

Liz wrote:
I speak russian (uh...), english, I used to speak german, I've learnt spanish, chinese and croatian, no I can still understand a little, but htat's all... Sad
Euhh.. and that's all, Elise? Laughing lol! lol! lol! Allez, go and learn bulgarian, japanese and Erm.. greek maybe lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 13:35

Liz wrote:

Chinese Shocked Shocked woow, Liz! That's cool! :vo:
If you can speak Russian, you coud understand Bulgarian as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 14:58

Liz wrote:
Oh, that's funny ! Me too ! Could you believe that ? :kataus:
Wow, I'm very impressed. Croatian ? affraid Why ?

And what about your Russian ? Have you improved it a lot in Moscow ? I guess that you're totally bilingual now ! :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 15:40

Marina wrote:
And what about your Russian ? Have you improved it a lot in Moscow ? I guess that you're totally bilingual now ! :wink:
Oh, yes, she speaks russian just brilliantly :vo: :stari: not with me Rolling Eyes but I don't actually want to speak russian with Liz, we used to speak french entre nous :albino: lol! and I love it :woow: bow
But she spoke russian with Alina and other girls.. and it was great! :stari: And I'm absolutely in love with Elise pronouncing "You" in russian = "ty" :dube: she sounds so cute :dube: Kisssssssssss :stari: Liiiiiiiiiz :kataus: my dad still remembers you Razz he asked me to say "hello" to you from him :kataus: he spoke with you once Laughing
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 21:34

Quote :
Chinese woow, Liz! That's cool!
Well, maybe in chinese I can still say "hello"... Razz
Quote :
Wow, I'm very impressed. Croatian ? Why ?
Why Croatian... I just didn't have another choice Razz lol I had to learn another "slave" Razz language, all the girls in my class were learning croatian, so I learnt croatian too... (enfin en gros je suis arrivée en 3ème année en croate LV3 sans avoir suivi les 2 premières années... Razz)
Quote :
And what about your Russian ? Have you improved it a lot in Moscow ? I guess that you're totally bilingual now !
guh... that's all!!
Quote :
Liiiiiiiiiz my dad still remembers you he asked me to say "hello" to you from him he spoke with you once
oh gosh... pomnju! Emu privet tozhe! I remember at this time I didn't learn russian, so I just said "zdrassvouitié, mozhno Leru pajalouista", then he answered something, and I just understood the word "katok", so I thought you were at the ice rink Razz
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 0:19

Dear fans!
I came here to this thread because I was curious to know how many languages Lera speaks and Uauuuu! Shocked Shocked Shocked You are wonderful!!! you must be very gifted! :stari: heart2
I think Vania says that she is learning portuguese! And that Vania , makes me loooove you a little more! lol! How are you doing??? It's very similar to spanish and italian , but not so to french! scratch :scratch:I can't really understand why, because they are all latin languages.

As for me,I spak portuguese, english and german.I spek german because one of my aunts married a german, sooo I spent some holidays there some yeras ago and I learned it.
But the language I find most romantic is italian! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 0:50

Bea wrote:
Dear fans!
I came here to this thread because I was curious to know how many languages Lera speaks and Uauuuu! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Lera?? Suspect But why Lerka?? :kataus: :kataus: It's so funny! Thank you, Bea! Embarassed zvet All the girls speak so many languages.. :vo: I just admire them all! Rose :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 1:01

Liz wrote:
Why Croatian... I just didn't have another choice Razz lol I had to learn another "slave" Razz language, all the girls in my class were learning croatian, so I learnt croatian too... (enfin en gros je suis arrivée en 3ème année en croate LV3 sans avoir suivi les 2 premières années... Razz)
Parfait Razz tu penses pas aller en Croatie l'an prochaine? :zy:

Quote :
oh gosh... pomnju! Emu privet tozhe! I remember at this time I didn't learn russian, so I just said "zdrassvouitié, mozhno Leru pajalouista", then he answered something, and I just understood the word "katok", so I thought you were at the ice rink Razz
I on tojé pomnit Cool ty emu srazou otchen ponravilass :dube: :woow: Buh.. On pravda mné potom né veril, chto ty né rousskaya devotchka :zy: luv xoxo And I remember at that time you had a fabulous répondeur! :dube: Well.. obviously, I miss you, le petite Miss u! Kisssssssssss Alleeeeez! Дуй сюда!!!! :krut: Summer)) lovely heart У нас снег наконец-то выпал :zy: just because we love
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 11:38

Bea wrote:
I think Vania says that she is learning portuguese! And that Vania , makes me loooove you a little more! lol! How are you doing??? It's very similar to spanish and italian , but not so to french! scratch :scratch:I can't really understand why, because they are all latin languages.

Yes, Bea, I started learning Portuguese, but Embarassed Embarassed recently, I don't have so much time. I think I have to start from the beginning again, because I forgot many things. I even bought cassettes to listen how your language sounds- it's so cute when the speakers talk, but when I try to say smth Embarassed I think I have very funny accent Suspect But I'll finish the manual, sooner or later Smile

BEIJOS!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 21:16

I had a message from Bea to check in this thread because there was a question on philosophy for me... lol! :wink:
But, first of all! I am really impressed with all you girls! :cheer: :cheer:
I only speak spanish and english..so I admire you..

russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
Maria, please know that I love you to death and I hope you won't take offense from my comment. But one of my friends sent me a random e-mail of ways to annoy people at school...and one of the things was:
[i]If assigned a paper in philosophy class, explain that you can't do the paper because you're not sure if the class really exists, or if it and the professor are just illusions created by your subconscious. If you do end writing the paper, write about whether or not the paper actually exists

I am hearing those comments all the time.. :wink: WE don't exist at all we are only imperfect reflections of a superior being! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 2:22

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Yes, Bea, I started learning Portuguese, but Embarassed Embarassed recently, I don't have so much time. I think I have to start from the beginning again, because I forgot many things. I even bought cassettes to listen how your language sounds- it's so cute when the speakers talk, but when I try to say smth Embarassed I think I have very funny accent Suspect But I'll finish the manual, sooner or later

OH!! I am sooooooooooooo glad! Never mind about the accent... Ayayay! Ayayay! !
We are becoming sisters..irmazinhas!
Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 2:24

Maria wrote!
Quote :
I had a message from Bea to check in this thread because there was a question on philosophy for me... lol! :wink:

Soooooooo, you got it! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:10

Maria wrote:
But, first of all! I am really impressed with all you girls! :cheer: :cheer:
I only speak spanish and english..so I admire you..

russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
[i]If assigned a paper in philosophy class, explain that you can't do the paper because you're not sure if the class really exists, or if it and the professor are just illusions created by your subconscious. If you do end writing the paper, write about whether or not the paper actually exists

I am hearing those comments all the time.. :wink: WE don't exist at all we are only imperfect reflections of a superior being! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: I didn't think you would even grace me with an answer...:kataus: So who is this superior being, though? Suspect So if I turned in a paper to you about whether the paper exists or not, would you fail me? :angel2: :kataus: Hehe...these random comments remind me of a time I turned in a creative writing assignment on post-it notes...we were supposed to present it in a creative way, so I went and bought a pad of sticky notes, wrote my essay on it, and then stuck them all over my teacher's desk in a random order...:kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 0:11

Bea wrote:
Maria wrote!
Quote :

Soooooooo, you got it! Very Happy Very Happy

Hehe....I see I have an effect on people...:kataus: If not a crazed one...:kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
sara
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 0:50

I admire people who can speak languages...im boring and only speak English and a tiny bit of German (from what I learnt at school!) + Jeg Elsker Deg in Norweigan!
Id love to learn French and Finnish! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what languages do you speak?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: