Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what languages do you speak?

Go down 
+22
Nata
alyosha87
sara
Maria
Bea
Liz
dobrovesta
marie
lintu
Grace
*~rachel~*
Bassoonee
cute_n_gorgeous
Lindi
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
Reynnou
alexandra
Lana
Marina
Vania
Dasha
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dasha
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-04

what languages do you speak? Empty
PostSubject: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 5:43

I was wondering what languages everyone spoke...

Russian
English
French
Working on German... lol!

-Dasha

And apparently Lyra knows enough German to call herself a pineapple in Georgia!! :kataus: :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 11:13

erm... I speak

Bulgarian Razz
French
Italian
Russian
English

I've studied Spanish in the University for two months, but we had to switch to Italian, because of lack of professors, and now I'm studying Portuguese, but (shame on me) I'm still on the 10th lesson Embarassed Embarassed Uh, I wish I had enough time to learn it Erm..
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 11:46

Vania wrote:
erm... I speak

Bulgarian Razz
French
Italian
Russian
English
I'm always impressed by all the languages you speak ! affraid :vo: :vo:

As for me...
French Razz
English (not so good, but I try)
German (to tell you the truth, I have forgotten my German, but I can speak a bit if I want, and if I remember my grammar... Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 15:01

Erm... Erm..

English (first language)

French (I understand everything, but... the rest is more difficult. Razz)

and I understand Spanish, but I cannot speak it very much. :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 18:32

Well....of course Romanian Smile
English - I have studied it for a long, long time so I hope I can say that I have vocabulary for a quallity conversation. Although grammar...blah!!
Hungarian - I speak it with my grandparents and sometimes with my mom but unfortunatelly I have forgotten a lot of it. If I would live in Hungary and practice the language, everything would be much, much better.
Spanish - I understand a lot but I am not able to say long and complicated sentences.
French and Italian - because they are latin languages, I can understand some sentences or words but I can't say a complete sentence. Actually I can't say a thing...so these shouldn't count. I don't know why I mentioned them...

As for Polish and Russian - I'm/I was trying to study but it's very difficult and I'm lazy. Sad I'm more preoccupied with Polish now, so i forgot a lot (from the little I knew Razz) from Russian language. Sad Sad

And don't be scared....just to summarize...I speak only Romanian, English and Hungarian..and maybe little, little Spanish.

Hugs loveall ,
Alex

Sorry, as usually I write non-sense and I "speak" a lot. Rolling Eyes Sovsem togo chto li?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 19:05

alexandra wrote:

Sorry, as usually I write non-sense and I "speak" a lot. Rolling Eyes Sovsem togo chto li?

Nooo, you don't write non-senses, Alex :dube: ! Even if you do, you're not the only one :wink: Please, keep speak a lot! You explain everything so well.

Btw, I'm glad to "see" you here :dube:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Language   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 20:10

I speak french, english, spanish, finnish and swedish (not very well)
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 1:25

Hehe...
Russian- first language...my first word was in Russian...
English- second language...
French- in a way, my third language though it is terrible! :kataus:
Greek- don't ask... Rolling Eyes
German- the most sensible of the languages offered at my school...so German it is!! :kataus:
Spanish- a little tiny bit! I picked a little bit up in primary school! Razz

loveall
Lyra

Yes, Dasha, I can call myself a pineapple in Georgia. I can also call you one too! Dasha ist eine Ananas, die in Georgia wohnt! Und sie auch eine verrückte, russische und whimsical Ananas! MWAH HA HA!!! Ms.Stein would be proud! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 1:28

Meee... humm Basketball

Russian Razz of course Wink

English - when I was little I used to learn and to speak British english and I loved it very much and I spoke very well :dube: but then I had a break. Sad I forgot a lot. Still I can speak english, although it's not that british now :kataus:

French - j'adoooore lovely heart I love the language. It's verry beautiful.

Bulgarian - I love it very much, too. I feel somewhat special when I speak it, because you could never find a lot of russians who can speak it Razz

Spanish & Italian - I tried to learn both, but I didn't manage to learn a lot. I just had no time. Still I can understand and I can say something (not complicated, though Laughing )

Romanian - I'm trying to learn, because I'm very curious Laughing it's really hard, though Sad

I have almost the same set as Vania!!!!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 1:34

Lerka wrote:
English - when I was little I used to learn and to speak British english and I loved it very much and I spoke very well :dube: but then I had a break. Sad I forgot a lot. Still I can speak english, although it's not that british now :kataus:

That's like me in French! Weep When I was 6 to 11 years old, I was completely fluent. sunny But, I had very few classes in French, after that. Crying or Very sad So, I forgot too much of it. :disap: Lerochka, I actually thought your accent when you spoke English was almost a French accent. :kataus: Seriously!!! bla-bla-bla It was so funny + cute!!! :luvzy: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 1:40

Lyra wrote:

Yay!!! Bravo! What was it? Wink Mine was, "Hi". Hey! I would say it to absolutely everyone, too. :kataus: I was a very outgoing baby. :respect: sunny

And Spanish... Embarassed Mine is so bad. Embarassed Me and Chelsea used to practice speaking it together. lol! What a mess that was!!! bla-bla-bla Chelsea's favourite sentence was, "Qué hombre tan bonito!" :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 19:21

I speak

English..
German...( not really good)

kisses
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 21:25

Yes, Lira!!!! What was THE word? $))))

Well, I speak Russian, cause I-m Russian flower Razz
English - whatever, I'm an English Teacher Razz
Just ADORE it!!!! I'm crazy about it and have been studying it since I was 4.
German, I speak very BAD German... Those awful Germans wouldn't understand me!!!!!! Never!!! I still speak german when I'm in German-speaking countries. It's a lot of fun Smile They don't understand me, I don't understand them, so there are only 2 ways out - either I give up and shift to English or they give up and shift to sign language $) flower
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 21:30

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
German, I speak very BAD German... Those awful Germans wouldn't understand me!!!!!! Never!!! I still speak german when I'm in German-speaking countries. It's a lot of fun Smile They don't understand me, I don't understand them, so there are only 2 ways out - either I give up and shift to English or they give up and shift to sign language $) flower
Haha, the same for me !!! I went to Germany 2 years ago, and I really tried to speak German. But my German was so bad that people answered to me in English... drunken And we finished the conversation in English.
But the worst was in Czech Republic. There, people don't speak a lot English, so I had to speak my horrible German with my French accent, and I tried to understand people with their German with Czech accent ! drunken And near me, my mom laughed a lot... :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 0:02

Marina wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Haha, the same for me !!! I went to Germany 2 years ago, and I really tried to speak German. But my German was so bad that people answered to me in English... drunken And we finished the conversation in English.
But the worst was in Czech Republic. There, people don't speak a lot English, so I had to speak my horrible German with my French accent, and I tried to understand people with their German with Czech accent ! drunken And near me, my mom laughed a lot... :kataus:
Hehe...all I can do in German right now is name a bunch of colors, say hello, goodbye, ask where the airport or train station is, and call you a pineapple... :kataus:

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Yay!!! Bravo! What was it? Wink Mine was, "Hi". Hey! I would say it to absolutely everyone, too. :kataus: I was a very outgoing baby. :respect: sunny

My first word was no... :kataus: Apparently my older brother was saying "No, no!!" when my mom was trying to get him to eat his spinach and I decided to mimic him...I started yelling "NO, NO!!!" And from then on, I would go waltzing around whenever people were over singing "No, no, no, no!!" And this was, of course, in Russian. :kataus: Then I learned hi, and then my 6th or 7th word was "yes" :kataus: And I think I learned "yes" in English before I even learned it in Russian! lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Bassoonee
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: ...   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 4:17

I speak english and a bit of German, French, Spanish,....... and I am fluent in Pig-Latin
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 4:54

Random comment here...one of the teachers at my school, who teaches a foreign language, graduated from Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Bulgaria...random comment now over...
I just kinda felt the need to randomly post that...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 15:33

as for me...

my first language is Dutch, because I'm from The Netherlands Wink
and then German, because it's quite similair, and my family live very near to Germany, so they use to speak Dutch with a huge German accent...actually I speak German with a huge Dutch accent... Very Happy
as for Lyra: Ich bin eine Ananas, Ik ben een ananas, almost the same.

then English, I'm not good at it, but here in the forum I'm learning new words :smile: (like erm... last week I saw I used it twice in an English essay....my teacher was mad as the hell and wanted to know why I made these stupid things in "the most beautiful language on earth"
my answer started with erm... Erm.. )

we too learn French, mine is bad, mais c'est une langue tres belle and it's fun to learn. In Holland we have a joke about the words Je t'aime, je t'adore! when we say it, je t'adore sounds like...shut the door....and we made a big poster for our French teacher of two people who are in love and get that mistake..Is it too known in other countries?

Russian is the most wonderful language I know :luvzy: , but I'm very bad at it, no time to learn it....

as for Greek...I speak a little old-Greek and also Latin :twist: not much, because we usually just translate things into Dutch.

In Spanish and Hebrew I can just say simple things like Me gusta nadar or la kova sheli, but Spanish is similair to Latin and French so I can understand it better. :smile:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:52

Oh, rachel. it's so pleasant to hear you like russian Smile flower
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 1:15

Hehe...Greek is fun to tease people in... lol! And make random jokes...the words son and pig are very similar and there is this random joke about it... geek And the best part is that you can say anything to a person and they will just be like: Razz Because they think you are saying something else... lol! Yes, pineapples are fun!! :kataus: I know bits and pieces of latin...

Hehe...I'm sorry erm got you in trouble serisha!! I always get in trouble for saying/putting hehe in my writing and all... Erm..

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Dasha
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 6:52

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Random comment here...one of the teachers at my school, who teaches a foreign language, graduated from Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Bulgaria...random comment now over...

loveall
Lyra

Mwah ha ha...and I have her for Euro history next semester...she teaches Polish some days and Euro history other days...but she is starting club that involves Russia, Bulgaria, countries in vicinity...considering that for crazy reason we have large population of students like that at our school, or at least people who like those places... lol! Lyra, I am turning into you! I am using all of your random little dot, dot, dots!!! Exclamation

-Dasha

Oh yeah...nice stunt today in chem...I think that teacher hates you even more now...at least you only have 6 more days in her class! lol!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Dec - 4:36

Dasha wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:

loveall
Lyra

Mwah ha ha...and I have her for Euro history next semester...she teaches Polish some days and Euro history other days...but she is starting club that involves Russia, Bulgaria, countries in vicinity...considering that for crazy reason we have large population of students like that at our school, or at least people who like those places... lol! Lyra, I am turning into you! I am using all of your random little dot, dot, dots!!! Exclamation

-Dasha

Oh yeah...nice stunt today in chem...I think that teacher hates you even more now...at least you only have 6 more days in her class! lol!

Shame on me...I had detention today...I have been at my stupid school since 8 a.m.!!!! lol! But not exactly fun... Evil or Very Mad I have her too!! And so do Maddie and Katya!! geek This class should be interesting... Laughing But, yay!! Gorgeous club!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Dec - 6:35

Detention!! Naughty, naughty Lyra. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Dec - 5:45

Grace wrote:

Eh...I will say this to you now: Don't care! lol! I've been getting into trouble lately...probably stress and the eagerness for holiday break!! lol! I have also been loopier than usual lately...I had a sword fight with rulers today in business... lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Dasha
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Dec - 8:26

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Grace wrote:

Eh...I will say this to you now: Don't care! lol! I've been getting into trouble lately...probably stress and the eagerness for holiday break!! lol! I have also been loopier than usual lately...I had a sword fight with rulers today in business... lol!

loveall
Lyra

Mwah ha ha...so much fun wasn't it serish? lol! Alas, today was my last day...I GET TO GO TO RUSSIA!!! AND SKIP THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!! MOSCOW BEWARE!! BECAUSE HERE I COME!!!!! Twisted Evil lol! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Although, Lyra is kinda ticked at me because I'm leaving her behind... bla-bla-bla It's okay serish! You'll have fun with Katya, Maddie, Marla, Rishika, and the rest of the random people in our clique!! :wink: Don't worry

-Dasha

Oh, and you musn't forget your song about llamas!! Max sings for Albie) Oh I wish I were a llaaammmaaaaaa...then I could run away....Oh I wish I were a llaaaammmmaaaa...then I could waste away my day! Max sings for Albie) lol!

Sorry...waaay Off topic as usual!) Ayayay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what languages do you speak?   what languages do you speak? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what languages do you speak?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: