Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)

Go down 
+20
Anya
rachel
aline
alexandra
Teresa Dawn
Shanti
sara
dobrovesta
Reynnou
rosee
mila
Morgana
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Lindi
*~rachel~*
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
Marina
russianskaterdiva
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 11:42

*MAGic diable* wrote:

I wish you to have great time watching ! zvet :stari: I have to go to the Uni, I have already skipped some classes because of the CD.. Embarassed sooo... Erm.. I'm a baaaad studend today :teasing: not only today.. THIS WEEK. bla-bla-bla
hugs loveall :stari:

Ohhoo....me too!! Actually this is the week with many classes and seminars...and I will skip a lot Embarassed
But I can catch-up..that's encouraging Smile

See you later than,
Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 11:44

alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Rumiana Spassova and Stanimir Todorov - so cute!

They don't skate together anymore. Weep Really disappointing. Sad They were really cute to watch. zvet

Whaaaaat?
Since when!?!
How come I didn't notice at Euros!?! Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so
It's true that I remembered them today...when thinking who I like...and I didn't link them to Europeans..

Weep

Yes, Alex, it's true - they won't compete anymore. Albena, as a President of our Federation, said she will hold the responsible for that act, because they have splited only 2-3 weeks before the Euros, and in her opinion, that's a very irresponsible behaviour. The reason is that Stanimir and their coach wanted to move in America. Now he's searching for another partner, I think.
It's a shame - I liked them a lot Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 11:46

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Rumiana Spassova and Stanimir Todorov - so cute!

They don't skate together anymore. Weep Really disappointing. Sad They were really cute to watch. zvet

Whaaaaat?
Since when!?!
How come I didn't notice at Euros!?! Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so
It's true that I remembered them today...when thinking who I like...and I didn't link them to Europeans..

Weep

Yes, Alex, it's true - they won't compete anymore. Albena, as a President of our Federation, said she will hold the responsible for that act, because they have splited only 2-3 weeks before the Euros, and in her opinion, that's a very irresponsible behaviour. The reason is that Stanimir and their coach wanted to move in America. Now he's searching for another partner, I think.
It's a shame - I liked them a lot Crying or Very sad

Oh...now I remember reading smth about this....I'm absent-minded....sorry. Too bad anyway Sad
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 23:15

I am coming to this thread late lol!

For me, the revelation of Worlds in Tokyo were the new Canadian couple Virtue and Moir... they are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart2 SOOOOOOOOOOOO graceful, lyrical, classical and beautiful to watch. :vo:

My favourites though are heart2 Marina/Gwendal heart2
:stari: Isabelle/Olivier :stari:
and Fede/Massi.

loveall

Last edited by on Wed 28 Mar - 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 23:20

Hey, Rachel!!! Hey! You are an English girl Razz what about Sin & John? :zy: :stari: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 12:34

I think Sinead and John made a mistake going to Platov saaad Their Last of the Mohicans FD was nooo not original or their style at all to me. Whereas if you look at their FDs from the previous 3 years, they were different, original and refreshing to watch. As they are brother and sister they have to be careful what themes they use and I fear that Platov will try to mould them into 'dramatic'.

So... to answer the question Laughing yes I like them a lot, but not this year. I think the judges feel similar too pale
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 15:22

Rachel, I think we all like Sinead and John very much Rolling Eyes especially Lerka Wink that's why she asked you this question Wink

Quote :
I think Sinead and John made a mistake going to Platov

Oh, I can't say if it's a mistake or not :| I hope it is not, because I want to see them between the medalists of the big competitions very soon :stari: Why not?
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 15:44

Originally, I REALLY thought that Sinead and John would be on the podium in 2010 Olympics. They seemed very popular with the judges as well as the crowds. But now... I am not so sure. The British media have been saying that this coming season (2007-2008) is their 'make or break' season - if they don't move up significantly then they will have lost their chance. In some ways I agree - although I am more pessimistic pale I think they might have already lost their chance to become a real medal challenge for 2010.... pale

But being more positive, there has been SO MUCH movement in icedance this year with couples moving up and down all the time that perhaps it is no longer like the old days when results were preordained and everyone knew beforehand who would be on the podium. I guess we will have to hope that Platov works some magic on them and they come back next year stronger and happier (it might just be me, but it seemed in interviews this year that Sinead and John were less bubbly and happy than previously???? confused Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 19:44

rachel wrote:
I think Sinead and John made a mistake going to Platov saaad Their Last of the Mohicans FD was nooo not original or their style at all to me.

AFAIK "Last of the Mohicans" FD has nothing to do with Platov, they choreographed it themselves.

btw, it's my second favourite FD of the season Smile and most definitely I wouldn't say it's unoriginal. Razz
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 12:05

Ok, I'll be quiet now... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 18:03

rachel wrote:
The British media have been saying that this coming season (2007-2008) is their 'make or break' season - if they don't move up significantly then they will have lost their chance.
I think I agree, because this coming season must make a more or less clear idea of what to wait from this Olympic cycle. And I really hope Sin & John and Nath & Fabian could create something worth to move up. It's my little dream for this coming season.. :dube:

I don't think that they have already lost their chance, although these Worlds in Japan were not very lucky for both couples I'm talking about. Buuuut.. we mustn't forget Nath & Fab's bronze medal at SA and Sinead & John's 5th place in Warsaw cheers

And I.. adooooore their Last of the Mohicans FD Razz :dube: maybe it's a bit more classical than their previous dances but I would never say it's unoriginal. :wink: hehe baaa :stari:

But the principal is that you like them Razz maybe not this year.. but still heart2 zvet
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 14:39

Okay... It's hard to mention all...so I'll try...

Ice Dance

1. Grishuk/Platov heart2 heart2 heart2

They are the BEST ever!!!
They are the first, whom I've seen on ice. :woow: From them began my love to the figure skating. And now they are till the best for me! poklon

2. Anissina/Peizerat heart2

Love them soooo much!!!

3. Khokhlova/Novitski

My new favourits! And 2010 Olympic Gold Medalists cheers
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 19:43

Passion wrote:

Ice Dance

They are the first, whom I've seen on ice. :woow: From them began my love to the figure skating. And now they are till the best for me! poklon

2. Anissina/Peizerat heart2

Love them soooo much!!!

3. Khokhlova/Novitski

My new favourits! And 2010 Olympic Gold Medalists cheers

Come on! A&M will be the 2010 OChs (we have a crazy hopers club in here and I'm the president lol! )
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 20:27

*MAGic diable* wrote:

I don't think that they have already lost their chance, although these Worlds in Japan were not very lucky for both couples I'm talking about. Buuuut.. we mustn't forget Nath & Fab's bronze medal at SA and Sinead & John's 5th place in Warsaw cheers

And I.. adooooore their Last of the Mohicans FD Razz :dube: maybe it's a bit more classical than their previous dances but I would never say it's unoriginal. :wink: hehe baaa :stari:

But the principal is that you like them Razz maybe not this year.. but still heart2 zvet

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes I like them a lot, don't worry lol! ohhhh

To *me* L of the Mohicans just seemed too staid and predictable for such an original and different couple. Maybe if I didn't have such hiigh hopes for them, or someone else had had it as a FD, I would have appreciated it more perhaps????

Ok am running away now before I say anything else... silent Laughing baaa
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr - 19:53

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Come on! A&M will be the 2010 OChs (we have a crazy hopers club in here and I'm the president lol! )
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr - 20:00

rachel wrote:

To *me* L of the Mohicans just seemed too staid and predictable for such an original and different couple. Maybe if I didn't have such hiigh hopes for them, or someone else had had it as a FD, I would have appreciated it more perhaps????

No, no, no, no need to run away ! luv xoxo Razz cheers You liiiike theeeem Razz but you don't have to like their last FD drunken They will make another one for you, next season!!! :wink:
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 2:13

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

OKAY!!!!
:jump3: :jump2: Bravo! :toodoo:
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 11:51

*MAGic diable* wrote:
rachel wrote:

No, no, no, no need to run away ! luv xoxo Razz cheers You liiiike theeeem Razz but you don't have to like their last FD drunken They will make another one for you, next season!!! :wink:

lol! lol! lol! I hope it will be something like the Matrix FD from 2003-4... that was heart2 poklon heart2 poklon heart2 poklon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Allegro
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 87
Residence : In mountain, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr - 14:21

My favourite skaters except D&S are Totmianina/Marinin, Torvill/Dean, Kerr/Kerr, Petrova/Tihonov, Plushenko, Lambiel, Savchenko/Scholkowy, Drobiazko/Vanagas, Faiela/Scalli, Obertas/Slavnov, Dubreul/Lauzonne, Anisina/Peizera, Sokolova, Slutskaia, Demireva/Korakin, Khohlova/Novitski, Shait/Sahnovski, Sergei Dobrin, the chinese pairs, Hofmann/Elek and Domnina/Shabalin /I like them only for that Shabalin have Bulgarian citizenship/. I love Capelinni/Lanotte too.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 17:03

Allegro wrote:
My favourite skaters except D&S are Totmianina/Marinin, Torvill/Dean, Kerr/Kerr, Petrova/Tihonov, Plushenko, Lambiel, Savchenko/Scholkowy, Drobiazko/Vanagas, Faiela/Scalli, Obertas/Slavnov, Dubreul/Lauzonne, Anisina/Peizera, Sokolova, Slutskaia, Demireva/Korakin, Khohlova/Novitski, Shait/Sahnovski, Sergei Dobrin, the chinese pairs, Hofmann/Elek and Domnina/Shabalin /I like them only for that Shabalin have Bulgarian citizenship/. I love Capelinni/Lanotte too.
You have a nice list! :wink: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 0:48

Passion wrote:

Ice Dance

I have written exactly the same a while ago! LOL
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 2:53

Shanti wrote:
Passion wrote:

Ice Dance

I have written exactly the same a while ago! LOL
Friends
It's really nice that somebody remember them and love them! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
whisper
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
whisper

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 18:55

I have so mannies..but i will try to wrote a few of them Razz
Mens:Alexei Yagudin
Stephane Lambiel
Brian Joubert
Alexander Abt
Ilia Kulik
Tomas Verner
Ice dancing: Marina Anissinna/Gwendal Peizerat
Irina Lobacheva/Ilia Averbuch
Sinead Kerr/John Kerr
Fusar-Poli/Margaglio
Dobriazko/Vanagas
Pairs: Shen/Zhao
Berezhnaya/Sicharulidze
Sale/Pelletier
Zagorska/Siudek
Petrova/Tikhonov

Ladies:Michelle Kwan
Irina Slutskaya
Maria Butyrskaia
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 19:29

It was "few of them", Adelina? Laughing :zy: Razz hehe !

whisper wrote:

Mens:
Alexei Yagudin
Stephane Lambiel
Brian Joubert
Alexander Abt
Tomas Verner
Ice dancing:
Marina Anissinna/Gwendal Peizerat
Sinead Kerr/John Kerr
Dobriazko/Vanagas
Pairs:
Shen/Zhao
Berezhnaya/Sicharulidze
Zagorska/Siudek
Petrova/Tikhonov
These are very popular & belovvvveeed on our board, too !!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Especially, Steph, Brian, Tomas, Marina & Gwendal and Sinead & John !!!!! Buh.. lovely heart :stari:
Thank you for sharing your "passions" with us ! zvet nice :stari:
Back to top Go down
whisper
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
whisper

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 23:25

lol! Indeed i wrote a few..but if u wanna i could continue lol!
Sure if i will have to chose just one or two of them I will say:
In mens competition will be very hard scratch ...i will chose just Yagudin...because if i chose Steph i will be a little sad for Brian Embarassed (my friend always wonder how can i like them both).
Ice dancing: Marina Anissinna/Gwendal Peizerat
Pairs: Berezhnaya/Sicharulidze
Ladies:Irina Slutskaya
Now are a few. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)   Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are your favorite skaters? (Besides Albena and Maxim)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next