Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trophée Eric Bompard :)

Go down 
+20
Elfaria
Alina
Morgana
Irra_Adams
Marina
russianskaterdiva
alexandra
Lindi
Bea
Vania
Maria
*MAGic diable*
geri
Serena
cute_n_gorgeous
Lana
lanadd
Grace
nyx
rosee
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 22:57

Serena wrote:
Quoting Grace and the fact that the judges are over zealous!
Quote :
It is the right word, and I do understand, and I actually agree. I think that some of the lift timing rules and deductions are very very very dumb.

Let's hope that they are not going to invent deductions out of nowhere .... scratch scratch in future competitions! shocked nooo

Just wait...they'll make up something... Twisted Evil Some of the deductions are stupid... But we can hope that they won't make up anything new! :smile:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 23:50

Grace wrote:
I looked at the protocols and Albena and Maxim had 3 elements that were called at lower levels than they were at Skate America (and one that was called higher, but that was just the spin Razz), so that accounts for a lot of the score difference form SA. And, in fact, it's impressive that they were less than a point behind Isa and Oli on the TES score, because Albena and Maxim were more than a point behind them on the base mark. :vo: I'm sure that they will work a lot before GPF to get the levels back. :vo:

Grace, I can´t find the protocols and I really want to look at them myself! Would you please post the link ??? bounce
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 0:04

I just want to say a very little sth about Anna and Luca!

OHHH! YES! I have got a crush on italian skaters! lol! lol! heart2

They were good and they surprised me!!!

And I think it's good for the competition! zvet zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 1:07

shoegirl wrote:
Grace, I can´t find the protocols and I really want to look at them myself! Would you please post the link ??? bounce
Sure, of course. Smile The protocols are here, click on any of the links labeled "Judges Scores (pdf)".

Bea, I also really enjoyed Cappellini & LaNotte! They've both been around for a long time in juniors (especially Anna!), I hope they'll have a long and successful career. cheers
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 10:55

Marina wrote:

I can't resist to post you this :
Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Copiededsc04173fq8.th

Marina, very nice photo! Did you make it yourself? bounce

CONGRATS, ALBIE AND MAX!! I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! lol!
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
I WISH YOU THAT ALL YOUR SEASON WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AS SA AND TEB! bg1 bg1 bg1
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 11:02

Alina, thanks for the links! zvet I'm downloading some of them now!

I was super excited during the FD, our TV didn't show it LIVE and I was so nervous, because they've already finished skating, but we didn't know the results!! :| Thanks God, 10 minutes before they start, I received a sms and I understood they won the gold! cheers

And, hum, Lerochka, about the apricot *****, I've told you already drunken

Kisses to all!
Vania
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 18:37

Vania wrote:
Alina, thanks for the links! zvet I'm downloading some of them now!

I was super excited during the FD, our TV didn't show it LIVE and I was so nervous, because they've already finished skating, but we didn't know the results!! :| Thanks God, 10 minutes before they start, I received a sms and I understood they won the gold! cheers

Kisses to all!
Vania

And I don't know why but I was ABSOLUTELY sure they were to win! Smile
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 21:07

Vania wrote:
Marina, very nice photo! Did you make it yourself? bounce
Yes ! I'm happy because it's ok. I did a lot of very very bad photos... Embarassed
I'm glad you like it !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 21:38

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Bea, I also really enjoyed Cappellini & LaNotte! They've both been around for a long time in juniors (especially Anna!), I hope they'll have a long and successful career. :cheers

Thanks for these words, Grace!

BEIJOS!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 23:34

Dear Alina!!! lovely heart
Thank you so much for the videos! zvet :stari: zvet Si naistina mnogo mila Rose Mersi! :stari:

Vania wrote:

You received an sms??? Laughing hahaha! Bad person who sent it to you lol! maybe you didn't want to know the results before watching Razz

yes, I know everything about the apricot something :luvzy: and you know everything about my traditional something Friends but it's ok drunken we will prepare a couple of bottles for the Final pirat

:stari:CONGRATS, ALBENCHE & MAX!!! ВИЕ СТЕ НАЙ-НАЙ ДОБРИТЕ!!!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 4:34

*MAGic diable* wrote:

You received an sms??? Laughing hahaha! Bad person who sent it to you lol! maybe you didn't want to know the results before watching Razz

It was me :disap: . Bad person... Weep
But it's your fault actually bla-bla-bla ...you told me and Marina told me. I promised to Vania that I will give my numer by sending her an sms. So, after few HOURS, I send her the SMS. But I was positive that she already knows...I was sure that there were discussions on the forum..so...so..I wanted...neh, nevermind.

I apologized her...I did not wanted to spoil the surprise. Really... Ayayay!

Ok...
Marina, the photo is very, very beautiful. I like it a lot. they have such lovely smiles. And you can see the costumes also. It's beautiful. Thank you Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 11:16

alexandra wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:

It was me :disap: . Bad person... Weep
But it's your fault actually bla-bla-bla ...you told me and Marina told me. I promised to Vania that I will give my numer by sending her an sms. So, after few HOURS, I send her the SMS. But I was positive that she already knows.

I apologized her...I did not wanted to spoil the surprise. Really... Ayayay!

Aleeeex, no, no need to apologize :<33: :<33: You're not bad, you saved me! You're wonderful and I thank you soooooooo much, dear! heart2 The fault is of our TV - they HAD to show the event earlier, even LIVE, not to show a very short reportage HOURS later Evil or Very Mad

Alex, multumesc! I appreciate that you let me know the results!
:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 16:42

Vania wrote:

[Alex, multumesc! I appreciate that you let me know the results!
:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

Ok...huh...are you sure? Razz
Ok, ok reverance

Really, they should have broadcast the events live. It would have been much, much, much more better. I remember the FD last year. Horrible...how can they broadcast everything live but not FDs??

Ah, anyway....I'm glad you feel this way. And next time, I promise to be more careful Wink

Hugs,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 17:22

More photos from TEB:
the OD

the CD

and
the FD

ENJOY!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophée Eric Bompard :)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6