Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trophée Eric Bompard 2007

Go down 
+7
mikkie14
piemontesina
aline
Vania
alexandra
*~rachel~*
Marina
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov - 20:15

Well... it's only in 2 weeks, but I couldn't wait to post the entries Laughing

ICE DANCE

1. Anastasia GREBENKINA / Vazgen AZROJAN - ARM
2. Barbora SILNA / Dmitri MATSJUK - AUT
3. Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE - CAN Go Jess & Bryce!
4. Xiaoyang YU / Chen WANG - CHN
5. Zoe BLANC / Pierre-Loup BOUQUET - FRA je suis francais, he
6. Pernelle CARRON / Mathieu JOST - FRA je suis francais, he
7. Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER - FRA je suis francais, he Gooo !!
8. Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE - ITA
9. Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI - RUS Spin
10. Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE - USA

MEN

1. Kevin VAN DER PERREN - BEL :dube:
2. Patrick CHAN - CAN
3. Christopher MABEE - CAN
4. Song GAO - CHN
5. Tomas VERNER - CZE sunny
6. Jeremie COLOT - FRA
7. Brian JOUBERT - FRA :dube: lovely heart
8. Alban PREAUBERT - FRA je suis francais, he
9. Kensuke NAKANIWA - JPN
10. Sergei VORONOV - RUS
11. Ryan BRADLEY - USA
12. Scott SMITH - USA

LADIES

1. Mira LEUNG - CAN
2. Dan FANG - CHN
3. Elena GLEBOVA - EST
4. Gwendoline DIDIER - FRA
5. Viktoria PAVUK - HUN
6. Valentina MARCHEI - ITA
7. Mao ASADA - JPN :respect:
8. Aki SAWADA - JPN
9. Sarah MEIER - SUI Spin Gooo !!
10. Kimmie MEISSNER - USA
11. Ashley WAGNER - USA
12. Anastasia GIMAZETDINOVA - UZB

PAIRS

1. Qing PANG / Jian TONG - CHN
2. Dan ZHANG / Hao ZHANG - CHN
3. Adeline CANAC / Maximin COIA - FRA je suis francais, he
4. Stacey KEMP / David KING - GBR Go Sin & John! (I don't know them, but I wanted to use this smiley :kataus:)
5. Maria MUKHORTOVA / Maxim TRANKOV - RUS Spin
6. Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Stanislav MOROZOV - UKR
7. Brooke CASTILE / Benjamin OKOLSKI - USA
8. Tiffany VISE / Derek TRENT - USA

By the way, who goes to TEB ? Nolwenn maybe ? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov - 21:04

Quote :
By the way, who goes to TEB ? Nolwenn maybe ?

me not this year...but you will go Marina, right? Very Happy flower c'est superbe!

but the skaters who will be at TEB are just wonderful!!! Mao, Sarah, Isa and Olivier, Jana and Sergei, Brian, Tomas... I'm very curious for the results heart2
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov - 21:44

*~rachel~* wrote:
Quote :
By the way, who goes to TEB ? Nolwenn maybe ?

me not this year...but you will go Marina, right? Very Happy flower c'est superbe!
Yes ! I go on the Friday for short programs and original dances, and on the Saturday afternoon for men long programs and free dances Wheee!!
That's all, because I don't have a lot of money... Rolling Eyes No
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 1:10

Merci Marinka for the entries!! luv xoxo
It's never too early to start a topic :wink:

You gotta be there!! I love so many skaters that will be at TEB!!!
Brian :dube:...and allllllleeeez!!!!! I'm dying to see his routines even though I think he didn't change them.....or maybe kept just the LP...
And Tomas!!! :woow: I am veeeeeeery impressed by his skating skills!! and I like him a lot (maybe not so much the pink shirt :teasing:)!! I almost wish for the same podium as last year at Europeans!!
Why not? Smile Kevin was wonderful!! and I was happy for him!!

And..of course Alban!!! Ugu-ugu I'm crossing my fingers for him je suis francais, he
Btw, did he changed his routine?! What is it now?! Any ideas?

Isa and Olivier, Jana and Sergei... Gooo !!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 1:30

alexandra wrote:

Brian :dube:...and allllllleeeez!!!!! I'm dying to see his routines even though I think he didn't change them.....or maybe kept just the LP...
You're totally right ! He changed the SP, but he kept the LP Wink

Quote :
And..of course Alban!!! Ugu-ugu I'm crossing my fingers for him je suis francais, he
You don't know ? His SP is Dracula !!! :kataus: :mdr: bla-bla-bla
And his LP is the Addams Family. Frightening programs for Alban this season ! :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 1:38

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:

You're totally right ! He changed the SP, but he kept the LP Wink
Yes...thought so but wasn't sure Smile

Quote :
You don't know ? His SP is Dracula !!! :kataus: :mdr: bla-bla-bla
And his LP is the Addams Family. Frightening programs for Alban this season ! :wink:
OMG Shocked I had nooooo idea!! I wasn't thinking to check actually...shocked

I loooooove Alban!! Yahoooo!!! I adore his routines!!!! He is experimenting a lot...new approaches...innovative programs Buh.. Buh... and I like Annick Dumont and her strong attachment to her students :respect:

I neeeeeed to see these routines before Europeans!! and Brian's SP too..and Tomas's routines too!! I wanna see everything!! :mdr:

Hey...we're both on the forum like 2 years ago...writting - answering....hehe..cute feeling :wink:

Huuuuuugs,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 1:46

alexandra wrote:

I loooooove Alban!! Yahoooo!!! I adore his routines!!!!
Hehe, me too, especially the one with Dracula ! (I haven't seen it yet, but I know I'll love it, because it's Dracula ! drunken )

Quote :

Hey...we're both on the forum like 2 years ago...writting - answering....hehe..cute feeling :wink:
But we weren't ther 2 years ago darling... Well, one year and a half Cool. But it seems I know you for yeeeaaaars, that's true sunny
And yes, I loooooove this feeling too, that's great Rose
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 2:01

Marina wrote:

Quote :

But we weren't ther 2 years ago darling... Well, one year and a half Cool. But it seems I know you for yeeeaaaars, that's true sunny
And yes, I loooooove this feeling too, that's great Rose

I know..only from April :mdr: I wanted to do the math but I was lazy...lol bla-bla-bla and I wrote 2 years...approximately
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 10:15

Yay, Marina, so you're going at TEB! :jump3: So many wonderful skaters will be there :dube: - I'm sure it will be a great experience for you Smile !
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 16:16

Hi everybody,
I have an important and a sad news :
Brian Joubert will not participate to eric bompard trophy because Brian is sick since his back to Quebec.
And Isabelle Delobel has an injury...but it seems she'll participate to TEB

For french people :
"Le champion du monde français Brian Joubert a annoncé jeudi son forfait pour des raisons de santé pour le Trophée Bompard de patinage artistique, qui se déroulera de vendredi à dimanche à Paris. "C'est la mort dans l'âme que j'annonce aujourd'hui mon forfait pour le Trophée Eric Bompard. Depuis mon retour de Québec, je suis souffrant d'un mal dont le diagnostic et le pronostic restent à déterminer. Malgré cela, j'ai repoussé jusqu'à ce jour mon renoncement à cette épreuve qui me tient tant à coeur", précise le patineur dans un communiqué.

"Je ne pouvais décemment participer à une compétition internationale dans un tel état physique. Je suis malade et je dois prioritairement retrouver la santé. Surpassant mon désarroi actuel, je vais me soigner et travailler encore plus fort pour présenter mon meilleur visage à l'occasion d'un retour sur la glace que je souhaite le plus rapide possible", explique Joubert.

Sacré champion du monde et d'Europe cette année, le Poitevin ne pourra donc pas défendre son titre. Il a remporté le 4 novembre le Skate Canada.

C'est un coup dur pour les organisateurs et pour le parraineur de l'épreuve. Brian Joubert vient de signer un accord de partenariat avec Eric Bompard, fabricant de pulls en cachemire."

"Delobel, le coup dur
Eurosport - ven., 09 nov. 09:50:00 2007
La Française Isabelle Delobel, championne d'Europe en titre de danse avec Olivier Schoenfelder, s'est blessée à l'entraînement jeudi après avoir lourdement chuté. Sa participation pour le Trophée Eric-Bompard (16-18 novembre) n'est pas pour autant remise en cause.

Plus de peur que de mal, finalement. Jeudi matin, en plein entraînement sur la glace de la patinoire Charlemagne à Lyon, Isabelle Delobel a violemment chuté après avoir croisé ses lames avec celles de son partenaire Olivier Schoenfelder. Touchée au coude droit, aux côtes et à une tempe, la championne d'Europe de danse a immédiatement mis fin à sa séance, a été prise en charge par le SAMU puis a été emmenée à l'hôpital Saint-Joseph. Les examens qu'elle y a passés n'ont révélé qu'un "simple" traumatisme crânien, selon L'Equipe.

L'un des entraîneurs du couple tricolore, Muriel Zazoui, s'est exprimé sur un possible forfait d'Isabelle Delobel pour le prochain Trophée Eric-Bompard, prévu du 16 au 18 novembre prochains, et a immédiatement voulu se montrer rassurante : "On a déjà été moins sereins, c'est la première saison depuis quatre ans où on se sent prêt si tôt", a expliqué Zazoui. La participation de la paire française à l'épreuve qui aura lieu dans l'enceinte du POPB n'est donc pas remise en cause."
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 16:26

Aline, what is the official site of the event? I want to find more info about TEB. Are you going to be there? And you, Marish?
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 16:39

Oh , I am sorry for Brian! I hoped to see him in Turin ...
Brian, many wishes to get well as soon as possible !!
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 18:28

Vania wrote:
Aline, what is the official site of the event? I want to find more info about TEB. Are you going to be there? And you, Marish?
Vania
the website is : http://www.eric-bompard.com/trophee_eric_bompard.php
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 20:12

A priori Brian est forfait pour le TEB
desole d'ecrire en francais dans cette partie
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 20:16

mikkie14 wrote:
oui c'est ce que je viens d'écrire mdr bon au moins cette news est bilingue...
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 20:21

Crying or Very sad It is sad that he wont participate but i hope he'll get better soon.
Aline ,mikkie14 is any of you going to TEB. flower All the best to Isa and Olivie I love you
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 20:26

aline wrote:
Vania wrote:
Vania
the website is : http://www.eric-bompard.com/trophee_eric_bompard.php

Merci, Aline! zvet
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 22:30

Brian won't be there...pale I'm really disappointed about that :disap:
Last year, when he won, it was great !!! :respect:

I hope he'll get better very soon flower . Tomorrow, he has some medical exams, I hope it's not important No .

And about TEB, it seems I'm the only one to go. Aline and Nolwenn don't. Maybe Elise, but I'm not sure it will be possible for her to come from Lyon, because there is a big strike in France (mostly trains drivers) Evil or Very Mad . I don't know about her.
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 22:49

aline wrote:
mikkie14 wrote:
oui c'est ce que je viens d'écrire mdr bon au moins cette news est bilingue...

j'avais pas tout lu lol, j'avais juste fait attention a la partie sur isabelle Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 22:52

viktoria wrote:
Crying or Very sad It is sad that he wont participate but i hope he'll get better soon.
Aline ,mikkie14 is any of you going to TEB. flower All the best to Isa and Olivie I love you

Sorry no pics of the TEB from me this year, it's more and more expensive every year. So I haven't got enought money to go to Paris ans I've got more important things to do like buying a train's ticket to see my grandparents.. And if I'm right, Aline won't go there too but maybe she'll confirme that later
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 23:06

mikkie14 wrote:
viktoria wrote:

Sorry no pics of the TEB from me this year, it's more and more expensive every year. So I haven't got enought money to go to Paris ans I've got more important things to do like buying a train's ticket to see my grandparents.. And if I'm right, Aline won't go there too but maybe she'll confirme that later

Yes, I won't be able to come in Paris for this competition.
Not enought time, not enought money and i am a bit sick so i stay at home.
I will watch the TEB on TV ; chanels : France 2 (men FS : saturday afternoon), France 3 (exhibition : sunday afternoon) and France 4 ( ladies FS and ice dancing FD saturday afternoon).
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov - 4:54

sunny It is OK you have a nice time girls .It wouldn't be the same without Albie and Max anyway.Nothing is the same without them anymore. Crying or Very sad

I hope you'll get well soon Aline.Take care of yourself . flower
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov - 18:36

1 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER :vo: Very Happy
FRA (congratulations but the did not win the FD)
2 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI
RUS (they won the FD Shocked )
3 Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE
USA
4 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE
ITA
5 Pernelle CARRON / Mathieu JOST heart2
FRA

6 Anastasia GREBENKINA / Vazgen AZROJAN
ARM
7 Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE
CAN
8 Barbora SILNA / Dmitri MATSJUK
AUT
9 Xiaoyang YU / Chen WANG
CHN
10 Zoe BLANC / Pierre-Loup BOUQUET :vo:
FRA

Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 77961144tn8

Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 77961034zp6

Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 77960901an3
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov - 18:46

Girls,
Here is Alban Short program !!!
He is currently in first place...i hope he'll stay 1st !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc0Y1I2PHCs
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov - 19:03

Zhang&Zhang SP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOMjp0Mr2r4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard 2007   Trophée Eric Bompard 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophée Eric Bompard 2007
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next