Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trophée Eric Bompard :)

Go down 
+20
Elfaria
Alina
Morgana
Irra_Adams
Marina
russianskaterdiva
alexandra
Lindi
Bea
Vania
Maria
*MAGic diable*
geri
Serena
cute_n_gorgeous
Lana
lanadd
Grace
nyx
rosee
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 1:05

Grace wrote:
You cannot, cannot, cannot really compare scores between competitions. Exclamation heart2 heart2
:kataus: :kataus: Kisssssssssss Lerka becomes more clever lol! Razz she has no desire to compare SA with TEB lol! reverance

:stari: Alby & Max!!Congrats, Albena and Maxim!!!!!!!!! Alby & Max!! :stari:

And thank yo so much, Marinochka, for the photo!!! zvet They look so gorgeous, so cute :woow: :dube: :stari: loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 1:17

DEAREST , SWEET, ALBENA AND MAX!!! :dube: :dube:

Congratulations for your victory today! Alby & Max!! Congrats! Alby & Max!!

You are two verrry precious gems in Figureskating!!! :woow: :stari: :woow: :stari:

BEIJINHOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 1:20

*MAGic diable* wrote:
And thank yo so much, Marinochka, for the photo!!! zvet They look so gorgeous, so cute :woow: :dube: :stari: loveall
Yes !!! I love the way that Maxim is holding Albena... So cuuuuuuute ! :stari:

I don't know if you know it or not, but in the ice-rink, people were as noisy with Albena&Max as with Isa&Oli ! There were the same standing ovation, same enthousiasm. It was great !!! Bravo! I was very happy about it, even if I knew that French people love them.
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 1:53

And nobody posted the results table? Suspect

Result

1 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 197.25 1 1 1 drunken :stari: bg2
2 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 194.62 2 2 2 tchin-tchin lovely heart
3 Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI ITA 176.62 3 3 3
4 Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR CAN 160.12 5 8 4 Congrats!
5 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA 159.77 6 4 5
6 Nora HOFFMANN / Attila ELEK HUN 155.36 7 6 7 :luvzy:
7 Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA 153.30 4 5 8 :dube: Weep
8 Pernelle CARRON / Mathieu JOST FRA 151.93 9 7 6
9 Anastasia GREBENKINA / Vazgen AZROJAN ARM 143.25 8 9 9 heart2 :disap:

Well, I'm going to drink vodka, Vanichka are you ready with bulgarian apricot rakia?? :respect: Weee woooonnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toodoo: :kataus: tchin-tchin :jump3:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 1:59

Yes, it's wonderful !!! And Bulgarian anthem in the rink... :stari: The podium was beautiful !!! I was a bit sad for Isa & Oli, they're French, but Albena & Maxim are better, and they're my favorites !!! So, good results ! :bg:

As for me, I could drink champagne ! tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 2:11

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Result

1 Albena DENKOVA / Maxim STAVISKI BUL 197.25 1 1 1 drunken :stari: bg2
2 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 194.62 2 2 2 tchin-tchin lovely heart
3 Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI ITA 176.62 3 3 3
4 Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR CAN 160.12 5 8 4 Congrats!
5 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA 159.77 6 4 5
6 Nora HOFFMANN / Attila ELEK HUN 155.36 7 6 7 :luvzy:
7 Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA 153.30 4 5 8 :dube: Weep
8 Pernelle CARRON / Mathieu JOST FRA 151.93 9 7 6
9 Anastasia GREBENKINA / Vazgen AZROJAN ARM 143.25 8 9 9 heart2 :disap:

Well, I'm going to drink vodka, Vanichka are you ready with bulgarian apricot rakia?? :respect: Weee woooonnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toodoo: :kataus: tchin-tchin :jump

WE WONNN!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz tchin-tchin :surce: :teasing: Congrats! Razz Razz Razz
I am really happy!!!! Rose Rose Rose
heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

MUCHOS...MUCHISIMOS BESOS!!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 3:52

That's a great picture! :woow: zvet tchin-tchin Um, but I always wonder, what on earth do people do with those trophies? :kataus:

I looked at the protocols and Albena and Maxim had 3 elements that were called at lower levels than they were at Skate America (and one that was called higher, but that was just the spin Razz), so that accounts for a lot of the score difference form SA. And, in fact, it's impressive that they were less than a point behind Isa and Oli on the TES score, because Albena and Maxim were more than a point behind them on the base mark. :vo: I'm sure that they will work a lot before GPF to get the levels back. :vo:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 7:14

CELEBRATE!! OUR DEAR ALBENA AND MAXIM HAVE WON!!! :cheer: Bravo! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

They did wonderfully! Congratulations!!! ohhhh

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
YagudinRocks
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 8:47

WOO HOOOOOOOOOO
poklon
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 12:05

Yeeeeh!!!! Albenka and Max won!!! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! it was just fab to SEE them skating!! Bravo! :cheer: their program is wonderful
and Isa and Olivier were too very very good!! lovely heart i'm so happy they won silver Wheee!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 14:16

Could someone, who understands more, explain me why did Albena and Max get only level 2 dor the straight line lift (this one that is combinated with rotational lift)? scratch
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 14:32

geri wrote:
Could someone, who understands more, explain me why did Albena and Max get only level 2 dor the straight line lift (this one that is combinated with rotational lift)? scratch
There were some problems at TEB with levels I think. scratch
I read that it was the same with Brian in his SP. Last year, his steps were lvel 3, and at TEB, his steps got only levels 1 and 2.

But I don't know more.
Back to top Go down
Alina
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 15:38

VIDEOS from bulgarian TV
Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA
http://en.swoopshare.com/file/a25f46f62f06791877603c040cd1e1ef/PechalatBourzatFD_TEB?tags=PechalatBourzatFD_TEB&lang=en

Hoffman-Elek
http://en.swoopshare.com/file/b012729d4523a636641a06ec6c5d20f8/Hoffman-Elek-TEB_FD?tags=Hoffman-Elek-TEB_FD&lang=en

Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER
http://en.swoopshare.com/file/58564e7655a84052ba4767242839fbd9/Isabelle+DELOBE-+Olivier+SCHOENFELDER-TEB_FD?tags=Isabelle+DELOBE-+Olivier+SCHOENFELDER-TEB_FD&lang=en

Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE
http://en.swoopshare.com/file/b22be5948734a5ac0cc4ffcd6b8b37f1/Anna+CAPPELLINI-++Luca+LANOTTE-TEB_FD?tags=Anna+CAPPELLINI-++Luca+LANOTTE-TEB_FD&lang=en

Albena and Maxim
http://en.swoopshare.com/file/7341e3fc14a96f83cb476ce24da2cb5a/Denkova-StaviyskiFD_TEB2006?tags=Denkova-StaviyskiFD_TEB2006&lang=en

Faiella-Scali
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=216602
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 18:05

First ,

I'm sorry I'm late to congratulate you Albena and Maxim!!! Embarassed :dube: :dube:

I just want to say How HAPPY I am !! heart2 heart2 :dube: Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

You are the best!!! :<33: You are gorgeous!! :<33: You are sweet ! :<33: You are verrrry perfect! :<33: heart2

Thanks for the vids! poklon poklon poklon

BEIJOS!!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 19:36

geri wrote:
I'm not a caller, so I don't know the rules for lift levels all that well, but I think it may be that Max wasn't on one foot for long enough. I'm looking up the rule right now... yes, I think that has to be it. They definitely got credit for her "difficult position", which got them to Level 2, so they must not have gotten credit for his, which would have gotten them Level 3. The rule is that a position must be held for 3 seconds to get credit for it.

And thank you, Alina, for all the links! poklon
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 20:04

Alina, Thanks for the links! :<33: loveall

Quoting Grace!
Quote :
I'm not a caller, so I don't know the rules for lift levels all that well, but I think it may be that Max wasn't on one foot for long enough. I'm looking up the rule right now... yes, I think that has to be it. They definitely got credit for her "difficult position", which got them to Level 2, so they must not have gotten credit for his, which would have gotten them Level 3. The rule is that a position must be held for 3 seconds to get credit for it.

I think it must be it...
But are the judges or judge lol! exaggerating a bit??? baaa
Most people can not tell the diference between two or three seconds! lol! baaa

BEIJINHOS!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 20:06

Serena wrote:
But are the judges or judge lol! exaggerating a bit??? baaa
Most people can not tell the diference between two or three seconds! lol! baaa
Well, it's very hard to tell the difference between, say, 2.93 seconds and 3.01 seconds when you're the one doing the lift, but the technical controller actually has someone who times these things with a stopwatch, and they can also go back and watch it on video and time it again if they're not sure, so probably the caller was correct about the time, which they are verrrrrrrrrrrry strict about. Razz baaa
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 21:03

Quoting Grace!
Quote :
Well, it's very hard to tell the difference between, say, 2.93 seconds and 3.01 seconds when you're the one doing the lift, but the technical controller actually has someone who times these things with a stopwatch, and they can also go back and watch it on video and time it again if they're not sure, so probably the caller was correct about the time, which they are verrrrrrrrrrrry strict about. Razz

A stopwatch to time those kind of things! Shocked Shocked Shocked
I never thought they would use that! lol! lol!
I understand now why sometimes there are some ridiculous deductions! lol! They are over zelous! I think , perhaps it's not the right word.. scratch but do you understand what I'm trying to say???
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 21:26

Serena wrote:
I understand now why sometimes there are some ridiculous deductions! lol! They are over zelous! I think , perhaps it's not the right word.. scratch but do you understand what I'm trying to say???
It is the right word, and I do understand, and I actually agree. I think that some of the lift timing rules and deductions are very very very dumb. Razz
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 21:31

Alina, querida mia!
Avery big THANKS for posting the links! heart2 poklon heart2 :<33:

I must say I liked alll the Free Dances, but ..THE ONE THAT made me want to watch this competition sooo badly is the Seven Deadly Sins!! heart2 :surce: :surce: :surce:

I think they did wonderfully! :surce: bg2 They are masters while the other couples are still on the their way lol! lol!

I liked to watch Isa and Olivier very much too!
Were they disappointed with the results? Perhaps they expected something else because the competition was in France??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

They have a very beautiful Free, buuuuuuut the seven Deadly sins is siiiiiimply the best!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz zvet zvet zvet zvet
In my opinion it's going to be unbeatable!!! :surce: :surce: :surce:

BESOS!! :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 21:39

As a matter of fact I noticed that their scores weren't so high as in Skate America! shocked

Grace wrote!
Quote :
but the technical controller actually has someone who times these things with a stopwatch, and they can also go back and watch it on video and time it again if they're not sure, so probably the caller was correct about the time, which they are verrrrrrrrrrrry strict about. Razz :baaa

They are very meticulous... lol! lol! lol!

I dooooo hope Albie and Max are going to get their best result ever this season!!! :surce: :wink: :dube: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 21:41

Marina wrote:
They woooooooooooooooooon !!! I was so excited !!! Yahoooo!!! First, my favorites won in dance, and then, Brian won !!! Fab day. Ugu-ugu

I can't resist to post you this :
Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Copiededsc04173fq8.th

Gorgeous photo, Marina!!! :dube: Thanks sooo much for sharing it!!!! zvet You must not have been too far from the ice!!! Bravo! Very Happy :stari: Oh, you had to have had an amazing time at TEB!!! lovely heart Kisssssssssss I am off to read your report, when I'm sure will be absolutely fabulous!!! Rose Thanks! Thanks!

And congrats to Albena and Maxim on their second gold of the year!!!!! Congrats! Bravo! You were absolutely gorgeous and amazing all competition!!!! :surce: Alby & Max!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for that!!!! tchin-tchin lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 21:44

Maria wrote:
I liked to watch Isa and Olivier very much too!
Were they disappointed with the results? Perhaps they expected something else because the competition was in France??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Isa & Olivier always expected to win at TEB... Every French skater expects that. And Isa & Oli are always 2nd or 3rd at TEB... Sad

And I had forgotten it, but Albena & Maxim won TEB in 2003 !!! TEB is good for them ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 22:02

Marina wrote!
Quote :
Isa & Olivier always expected to win at TEB... Every French skater expects that. And Isa & Oli are always 2nd or 3rd at TEB... Sad

And I had forgotten it, but Albena & Maxim won TEB in 2003 !!! TEB is good for them ! :cheers

That's perfectly understandable! heart2 heart2
I daresay that they would have been first.. heart2 .but for Albie and Max's FREE!! :stari: :stari: :stari:

Anyway, they are wonderfrul skaters and their turn is coming!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 nice

They are a couple that we can count with , because they are very good!!! :stari:Let's hope for the best for them...... :woow:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 22:54

Quoting Grace and the fact that the judges are over zealous!
Quote :
It is the right word, and I do understand, and I actually agree. I think that some of the lift timing rules and deductions are very very very dumb.

Let's hope that they are not going to invent deductions out of nowhere .... scratch scratch in future competitions! shocked nooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophée Eric Bompard :)   Trophée Eric Bompard :) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophée Eric Bompard :)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next