Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov

Go down 
+13
aline
nyx
Serena
Dasha
Bea
Marina
Maria
geri
Vania
Lana
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
russianskaterdiva
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 0:27

Lerka wrote:
You don't believe in aliens, sestrichka? Weep :zy:

Not the giant lizard kind, no. :zy: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 0:41

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
You don't believe in aliens, sestrichka? Weep :zy:

Not the giant lizard kind, no. :zy: :kataus:
Razz ah ok, I don't believe in giant lizard kind either :lmd: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 10:25

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!!
Tear them all!!!! cheers cheers poklon loveall ohhhh flower
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 23:54

TEB SP:

Petrova/Tikhonov

...and the music is sooo :dube: ... but I won't tell you! Twisted Evil You'll se and you'll get what I mean! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 2:20

geri wrote:
TEB SP:

Petrova/Tikhonov

...and the music is sooo :dube: ... but I won't tell you! Twisted Evil You'll se and you'll get what I mean! Very Happy
Hey! Evil or Very Mad It's not honest!!! :kataus: Ok, ok Razz you were super quick to post this video zvet :stari: Thank you!! zvet Maybe I could download it tomorrow from university :mdr: but I know what piece of music they use for their SP Razz It's Hendel again.. geek they didn't change the SP???? Their LP will be to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata :stari:
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 11:39

hm ... well ... it's not big surprise ... but that's me: I overreact sometimes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 19:26

Thank you SOOOO Much for the video, geri!
The music is the last year one and pepole say this year program - they changed it - is not so winderful Sad
Can't wait to see!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 19:06

THEY HAVE WON!!! cheers cheers cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 21:51

cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
THEY HAVE WON!!! [/color][/size] cheers cheers cheers :flower

I am very happy for them!!! flower flower flower :<33:

I dooo hope tha they have a wonderful season!!! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 11:52

THEY WON!!! THEY WON!! bounce bounce Congrats!
Not that it's a big surprise, but I'm very happy for them. Happy that they didn't retire after previous season.
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 18:47

Vania wrote:
THEY WON!!! THEY WON!! bounce bounce Congrats!
Not that it's a big surprise, but I'm very happy for them. Happy that they didn't retire after previous season.

And that's the only excuse for their 3rd place at the worlds! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 11:16

I wonder something... scratch Did Masha and Alexei decide to stay because they wanted to stay, or because Russian Federation wanted them to stay...
Because if they retire, Russia won't have a gold medal at Euros (for men, it will be between Brian and Stéphane, in ice dancing between the Bulgarian and the French pairs. Maybe Elena Sokolova in ladies ? But without Maria and Alexei, Russia won't win medal in pairs). Maybe Russian Federation asked them to stay, since Julia and Serguei are not able to win Euros yet...

But I don't know what to think. Maybe Val or other Russian girls know something about it !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 17:11

Marina wrote:
I wonder something... scratch Did Masha and Alexei decide to stay because they wanted to stay, or because Russian Federation wanted them to stay...
Because if they retire, Russia won't have a gold medal at Euros (for men, it will be between Brian and Stéphane, in ice dancing between the Bulgarian and the French pairs. Maybe Elena Sokolova in ladies ? But without Maria and Alexei, Russia won't win medal in pairs). Maybe Russian Federation asked them to stay, since Julia and Serguei are not able to win Euros yet...

But I don't know what to think. Maybe Val or other Russian girls know something about it !

Marina, I think we can hardly find one reason for their staying. As they say it themselves, they would have retired but for the 3rd place at the Worlds. Besides, I believe they were asked to stay. There are no pairs in Russia who would be able to compete with the Chinese. Mukhortova-Tran'kov as well as Obertas-Slavnov are very unstable and have problems with coach changing.

There is a great crisis in all disciplines but for Dancing in Russia.

Gryazev was very promising but he is not now, and we can never tell what's gonna be with Dobrin. Klimkin, though might get a medal at Euros but it's quite unlikely.

Lena Sokolova is a wonderful skater, but she is the most unstable lady ever, unfortunately. But we still hope she''l be able to repeat her wonderful season of 2003.

And I think that Domnina and Shabalin can be the 3rd at Euros and in top 5 at the Worlds.

Still Smile) It's freat Masha and Lesha decided to stay. I wish they had more time to practice. flower
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 19:28

Happy Birthday to Masha!!!! :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 20:07

Cute - and- gorgeous wrote!
Quote :

Gryazev was very promising but he is not now, and we can never tell what's gonna be with Dobrin. Klimkin, though might get a medal at Euros but it's quite unlikely.

Lena Sokolova is a wonderful skater, but she is the most unstable lady ever, unfortunately. But we still hope she''l be able to repeat her wonderful season of 2003.

And I think that Domnina and Shabalin can be the 3rd at Euros and in top 5 at the Worlds.

Still Smile) It's freat Masha and Lesha decided to stay. I wish they had more time to practice. :

It's such a shame saaad saaad saaad !!! Russian skaters are always so impressing and their are verrryy good!
And why don't Mari and Alexei havemore time to practice?? Do they work..or sth??
BY THE WAY! zvet heart2 Happy birthday MARIA! heart2 zvet
:hb: :hb: :hb: :cake: :hb: :hb: :hb: Rose Rose
I wish you all the best!!!! Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 20:58

Bea wrote:
Cute - and- gorgeous wrote!
Quote :

Still Smile) It's freat Masha and Lesha decided to stay. I wish they had more time to practice. :

It's such a shame saaad saaad saaad !!! Russian skaters are always so impressing and their are verrryy good!
And why don't Mari and Alexei havemore time to practice?? Do they work..or sth??
BY THE WAY! zvet heart2 Happy birthday MARIA! heart2 zvet
:hb: :hb: :hb: :cake: :hb: :hb: :hb: Rose Rose
I wish you all the best!!!! Rose Rose

They participate in Russian Stars on Ice - television show. It takes too much time. And Alexey is still in it.
But there is one good thing in all that - figure skating has become more popular in Russia, and M&L have more fans now, i believe.
Still I want Lesha to get out of the show and begin working on their programmes! flower
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 23:03

Happy Birthday Maria!

tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin

:hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake:

lovely heart Rose lovely heart Rose lovely heart Rose lovely heart

May all your wishes come true! Rose
HAVE A WONDERFUL SEASON FULL OF SUCCESS Rose Rose

Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 2:06

Unfortunately I'm late but:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASHA!!

May you have many more wonderful ones!! I love you
:hb: :baloon: :toodoo: :cake: :surce: :cake: :toodoo: :baloon: :hb:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 0:21

Ohhh... Happy Birthday, Mashun'! zvet :toodoo: :hb: :cake: :respect: :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Dec - 0:19

Gorgeous pic from CoR banquet!!!

Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Mashaandlesha2ty1.th

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Dasha
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Dec - 2:54

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Gorgeous pic from CoR banquet!!!

Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Mashaandlesha2ty1.th

loveall
Lyra

Pretty picture Costa Rica!! lol!

-Dasha!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 17:37

Yes! Wonderful pic! They are very nice! nice nice
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 23:16

Just want to say It doesn't matter how bad they have skated. I love them and believe they are up to their gold very soon!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 loveall loveall flower
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 20:38

Masha and Lesha didn't compete at Nationals, and we still don't know if they will take part in the Europeans. Though that would be VERYYYY mean of Piceev not to let them go there... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 21:28

cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Masha and Lesha didn't compete at Nationals, and we still don't know if they will take part in the Europeans. Though that would be VERYYYY mean of Piceev not to let them go there... Evil or Very Mad
[/quote]

Do you think he would do that?? Not to allow them to go to Europeans! :scratch: scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov   Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next