Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)

Go down 
+23
cute_n_gorgeous
alexandra
mila
russianskaterdiva
Z
nyx
Pavla2304
lanadd
Bea
*MAGic diable*
geri
Lindi
Rady
*~rachel~*
rosee
Elfaria
Vania
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Grace
Maria
Serena
Lana
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Nov - 17:59

alexandra wrote:

I decided to go to Euros, I even spoke with the person who sells tickets. I'll book them in the next few days...iiiiuuhuhuhuuhuh...Yahoooo!!! Still, I have to find a cheap hostal, residential house or smth.

You will bounce ohh, that's great, Alex! Really great! I can imagine how you feel lol! you'll see Albie and Max lol! oohhh.

So, nyx, you'll go at TEB too (for Marina I'm sure Very Happy ) It's next week, so close yet! Enjoy your stay there flower

Many kisses!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Nov - 22:23

Hi Alex

just great you are going to euros!!! Alby & Max!! I'm very happy for you, it would be fantastic lovely heart

ooooooh next week TEB!!!! I haven't seen their FD too....so I'm very excited

kusjes!! loveall
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
artonice
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 21:39

Ne znaiu esli zdes est video programi,no smatrite,ochen klasno,osobeno vtaroi chast
http://artonice.hit.bg/video1.html
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 1:09

Quote :
Marina and Nyx...Enjoy!!!!!

So,
Quote :
nyx, you'll go at TEB too (for Marina I'm sure Very Happy ) It's next week, so close yet! Enjoy your stay there flower

Thank you, Vania and Alexandra! I can't wait ...
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 2:11

I just found some awesome photos!!! Some of the captions were hilarious though...

Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Maximpressconferencekm6.th
Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Maximwithscreenfi1.th
"Crouching Staviski, Hidden Screen" :kataus:
Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Podiumql0.th
Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Pressconferenceae4.th
Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Receptionkk5.th
Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Staviyskiandpetukhovii7.th

Haha...I hope you enjoy these photos!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 3:57

Thanks, Lyra! zvet But... I think these photos have already all been posted. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 4:29

Don't really care... Razz I just felt the need to post them just in case... :kataus: My twisted mind is at work once more...

Crazee
loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 10:23

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Don't really care... Razz I just felt the need to post them just in case... :kataus: My twisted mind is at work once more...

Crazee
loveall
Lyra

Never saw them and LOVE these pics!!!
Max is sooo cute!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 0:57

I know!!! I love them too!! I especially like the one of Maxim in front of the screen...it is especially funny! I love you

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
KKola917
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Dec - 5:41

Hi everyone! This is my first post here and I know it's very late, but I went to Skate America and was very impressed with Albena & Maxim's fans! I don't know if they belong to this forum, but there were two women there who were absolutely crazy about them and dressed up in the colors of the flag at every competition and practice! jocolor Laughing It was great. They're lucky to have such great fans!

I see this thread is already very long, and someone already found my Flickr page and posted it, but I wanted to give you all some more photos (where Albena isn't bleeding!):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kolasinski

I would've posted more but my free Flickr account only allows me to upload a few each month! Maybe next month...

Some quick details I also thought you might be interested in -
The Hartford Hilton that we were staying in had a small fire Saturday morning at 6:00 a.m. Everyone had to evacuate (including skaters!) and I saw Maxim hanging out with Sasha Zaretski while waiting to get back inside. Didn't notice where Albena was.

The crash with the Kerrs at Saturday's practice didn't seem to slow them down one bit - they're tough! Albena kept touching her leg, but I didn't even realize Maxim was injured until I read it here. Later it looked like the Kerrs might have cut them off during the FD warmup (or at least skated a bit too close before turning), and Albena just looked at Max and shook her head. Also, the Gordeeva, Kulik, & Petrenko families were watching their FD, along with some of the other competitors.

On Sunday, Albena practiced for the exhibtion alone (I'm guessing so Maxim could rest his hip). I have a few pictures of her skating by herself then. Their exhibition was very energetic and they didn't seem at all injured.

Obviously this report is very late (sorry!) but I hope you enjoy the photos. And I agree with everyone who likes Fabian Bourzat! WOW! hehe

Kristen
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Dec - 12:57

Ohh :dube: Welcome Kristen!!!!!! :welcome: :respect:
It's never late you know! :wink: I'm very glad to meet you, to read your post.. it was so cute & sweet of you to post your photos (which are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lovely heart :respect: ), to write some interesting details! Bravo! Thank you!!!!!! Thanks! Thanks!

KKola917 wrote:
I don't know if they belong to this forum, but there were two women there who were absolutely crazy about them and dressed up in the colors of the flag at every competition and practice! jocolor Laughing It was great. They're lucky to have such great fans!
Unfortunately those women don't write on this forum, but I understand who are you talking about! Wink I saw them at WC in Moscow and they are often shown on TV :kataus: Albena admires them very much :luvzy: she told that those women couldn't find a bulgarian flag to buy in the States, so they just bought some red, green & white material and made the flags, the jackets, the caps themselves! Bravo! Albena & Max have many somewhat crazy, somewhat talented & creative fans!

Quote :

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! zvet You seem to like Johnny :mdr: :mdr:

Quote :
I saw Maxim hanging out with Sasha Zaretski while waiting to get back inside.
It's normal Razz they have very warm relations with Zaretskis, with the whole family :wink: The father of Zarestkis even posted here last year =)

Quote :
Obviously this report is very late (sorry!) but I hope you enjoy the photos. And I agree with everyone who likes Fabian Bourzat! WOW! hehe
It's not late, it's like a sweet surprise! Rose No one was waiting for it already and you made us a gift! :respect: Thank you again! I enjoyed you report and the whole message very much! lovely heart
And Erm.. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Yahoooo!!! You like Fabian, too??????? just because we love lovely heart We adore him and.. John Kerr Erm.. :dube: :luvzy: :angel2:
kisses
Lerka
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Dec - 15:18

KKola917 wrote:
Hi everyone! This is my first post here and I know it's very late, but I went to Skate America and was very impressed with Albena & Maxim's fans! I don't know if they belong to this forum, but there were two women there who were absolutely crazy about them and dressed up in the colors of the flag at every competition and practice! jocolor Laughing It was great. They're lucky to have such great fans!

I see this thread is already very long, and someone already found my Flickr page and posted it, but I wanted to give you all some more photos (where Albena isn't bleeding!):

I would've posted more but my free Flickr account only allows me to upload a few each month! Maybe next month...

Some quick details I also thought you might be interested in -
The Hartford Hilton that we were staying in had a small fire Saturday morning at 6:00 a.m. Everyone had to evacuate (including skaters!) and I saw Maxim hanging out with Sasha Zaretski while waiting to get back inside. Didn't notice where Albena was.

The crash with the Kerrs at Saturday's practice didn't seem to slow them down one bit - they're tough! Albena kept touching her leg, but I didn't even realize Maxim was injured until I read it here. Later it looked like the Kerrs might have cut them off during the FD warmup (or at least skated a bit too close before turning), and Albena just looked at Max and shook her head. Also, the Gordeeva, Kulik, & Petrenko families were watching their FD, along with some of the other competitors.

On Sunday, Albena practiced for the exhibtion alone (I'm guessing so Maxim could rest his hip). I have a few pictures of her skating by herself then. Their exhibition was very energetic and they didn't seem at all injured.

Kristen

Oh! Thanks a lot for these amazing details!!! Smile And welcome Smile)

Love your pics!!! flower
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 3:46

Lovely pics serisha!!

Quote from picture caption:
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for Fabian Bourzat in all of his hotness.

You certainly fit in now!!! Razz lol!

loveall Lyra

And I love the pictures of Daria!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 10:50

Hi, KKola!
Thaaaaaanks for the pics! zvet They're lovely!

Me too, I saw these women you're talking about, they're often shown in TV :stari:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 17:47

Z wrote:
Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 284052412_04476ff598

Photo of Albena's injury on someone's flickr page. :| Sad

oh myy god, is that why she has this bandage on her foot on this picture
Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 72291106fe0

poor Albenka :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9