Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)

Go down 
+23
cute_n_gorgeous
alexandra
mila
russianskaterdiva
Z
nyx
Pavla2304
lanadd
Bea
*MAGic diable*
geri
Lindi
Rady
*~rachel~*
rosee
Elfaria
Vania
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Grace
Maria
Serena
Lana
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 1:53

Lerka wrote:
I can add 4th - pride is there for sure Basketball

Is it? Laughing Where, sestrichka? :lmd: *Lana runs to rewatch 7DS for the millionth time. :angel2:*

Quote :
As for sadness.. I didn't know about it either.. I knew that dejection was a sin.

Well, dejection is sadness, isn't it? Suspect I think that sometimes you just have to be sad. So, you should just be allowed to be. bla-bla-bla hehe. Certain things happen in life that are depressing. Erm.. I don't think you should be sad forever over one thing. But for a little while is fine. :zy:

Quote :
Now it's a bit difficult. We have sloth.. :blush2: You see, sestrichka, at the Middle Ages our biggest sin was not considered as deadly sin!!! But nooow Weep

You think I'm lazy, sestrichka? Weep mwahaha!!! :kataus: Okay, fine. Laughing I am, but you are too. Razz See! We can be sloth-like together. :lmd: Twisted Evil

Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Sloths

And thank you for the history lesson, Lerchik!!!! Bravo! (or maybe Professor Lerochka? :study: Laughing) My coach told me today that I should be a professor. :kataus: I have no idea why. Embarassed

Erm.. I'll stop before I completely corrupt this thread. Off topic as usual!) Did you like the picture of the sloths, sestrichka? lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 2:24

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuur!!!!!!!!!!!! We are too cute!!!!!! :woow: :dube: :stari: I luuuuv the right one especially Razz
we should post this photo to the "Photos of our family" topic :zy:
Finally, here you can see our real faces :luvzy:

Lana wrote:
Is it? Laughing Where, sestrichka? :lmd: *Lana runs to rewatch 7DS for the millionth time. :angel2:*
Actually, I asked Albena. There are 8 sins in the FD + a prayer.
We all have to rewatch it for millions & millions times to find them all lol! Eh? Laughing

Lana wrote:
Well, dejection is sadness, isn't it? Suspect I think that sometimes you just have to be sad. So, you should just be allowed to be. bla-bla-bla hehe. Certain things happen in life that are depressing. I don't think you should be sad forever over one thing. But for a little while is fine. :zy:
Without any doubt. You can't laugh & smile all the time. Sometimes you just have to cry.. to be sad, yes. It's normal. And I can't understand why it was considered as a sin.. Embarassed

Quote :
You think I'm lazy, sestrichka? Weep mwahaha!!! :kataus: Okay, fine. Laughing I am, but you are too. Razz See! We can be sloth-like together. :lmd: Twisted Evil
Sometimes, sestrichka. But you have this "sometimes" less than me! bla-bla-bla I'm the slothest twiiiiiin Weep

sestrichka wrote:
And thank you for the history lesson, Lerchik!!!! Bravo! (or maybe Professor Lerochka? :study: Laughing) My coach told me today that I should be a professor. :kataus: I have no idea why. Embarassed
You are welcome, professor Lanchik zvet :kataus: but.. Embarassed you are professor of what? Suspect Embarassed Your coach told it? But.. but why? :kataus: It's so funny! One professor told me that last year, but not my coach Razz I'll be satisfied with a bachelor Razz hehehe Very Happy
As for 7DS I read a lot about it since I knew the theme.. I read an article which told that scientists ascertained that common chemical reactions are on the basis of these vices called 7DS. Spanish bialogist Johnn Medina explained 7DS by peculiarity of human nature and availability of definite genes. So they try to prove that it's not correct to consider these vices as sins.. I found the article quite new & interesting, although it goes against the Church..
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 3:58

Lerka wrote:
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuur!!!!!!!!!!!! We are too cute!!!!!! :woow: :dube: :stari: I luuuuv the right one especially Razz
we should post this photo to the "Photos of our family" topic :zy:
Finally, here you can see our real faces :luvzy:

I know!!!!!!!!! We are very cute, sestrichka!!!!! :luvzy: :kataus: Yes, we seriously should put it in the "Photos of our family" topic. lol! Everyone now knows that we are secretly sloths, anyways. Erm.. Very intelligent sloths, who can use computers, like figure skating and can speak many languages. Ugu-ugu We must be the most amazing sloths ever. :dying: You can be the one on the right, because it's smaller and looks like it's smiling. Laughing I'll be the one that looks somewhat confused. :kataus: It's fitting, yes?

Quote :
Actually, I asked Albena. There are 8 sins in the FD + a prayer.
We all have to rewatch it for millions & millions times to find them all lol! Eh? Laughing

Tell Albena she's making the FD more confusing than it should be. lol! Just kidding. :wink: Don't say that! :respect: I lovvvve the FD. :dube: I think I have a theory as to what the prayer could be. Smile

Quote :
Sometimes, sestrichka. But you have this "sometimes" less than me! bla-bla-bla I'm the slothest twiiiiiin Weep

Awww... bla-bla-bla Nah, I can be pretty slothy, sestrichka. :blush2: Like now... Erm.. I should go study. Sad hmm... Wink

Quote :
You are welcome, professor Lanchik zvet :kataus: but.. Embarassed you are professor of what? Suspect Embarassed Your coach told it? But.. but why? :kataus: It's so funny! One professor told me that last year, but not my coach Razz I'll be satisfied with a bachelor Razz hehehe Very Happy

Professor of Sloth-ial Science and History of Ice Dance? :zy: Mwahaha!!! Twisted Evil :kataus: I really don't know why my coach told me that. Embarassed She asked me what I was going to do as a profession. And I said that I wasn't sure. Suspect So she said she could imagine me giving lectures. :kataus: Apparently, because I am very calm & serious. :angel2: Me? Really? Shocked And your professor, why did they say this? Very Happy hehe.

Quote :
As for 7DS I read a lot about it since I knew the theme.. I read an article which told that scientists ascertained that common chemical reactions are on the basis of these vices called 7DS. Spanish bialogist Johnn Medina explained 7DS by peculiarity of human nature and availability of definite genes. So they try to prove that it's not correct to consider these vices as sins.. I found the article quite new & interesting, although it goes against the Church..

Wowww... :blink: That is interesting. zvet Please tell more, Professor Lerochka! Rose Bravo! hehe.
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 4:01

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Actually, I asked Albena. There are 8 sins in the FD + a prayer. We all have to rewatch it for millions & millions times to find them all lol! Eh? Laughing
Wait, what? There are 8 sins? But... so why are they calling it the Seven Deadly Sins? I mean, other than the fact that conventionally there are 7 and saying there are 8 would confuse people.

But now I'm confused anyway. :kataus: Maybe I should go up to Delaware and make her explain it to me very, very carefully. Razz

Glad to hear her leg is okay. It didn't sound too serious-- actually, it sounded like getting the blood out of Maxim's costume would be a more painful experience than the cut itself. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 13:20

Lera wrote!
Quote :
As for 7DS I read a lot about it since I knew the theme.. I read an article which told that scientists ascertained that common chemical reactions are on the basis of these vices called 7DS. Spanish bialogist Johnn Medina explained 7DS by peculiarity of human nature and availability of definite genes. So they try to prove that it's not correct to consider these vices as sins.. I found the article quite new & interesting, although it goes against the Church

That is very interesting!
I admit that I don´t know much about Medina and his work..
Can you tell us more about it?

And Grace Wrote!
Quote :
Wait, what? There are 8 sins? But... so why are they calling it the Seven Deadly Sins? I mean, other than the fact that conventionally there are 7 and saying there are 8 would confuse people.

But now I'm confused anyway. :kataus: Maybe I should go up to Delaware and make her explain it to me very, very carefully. Razz

That would be interesting!

Besos!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 13:34

Lana wrote:
I know!!!!!!!!! We are very cute, sestrichka!!!!! :luvzy: :kataus: Yes, we seriously should put it in the "Photos of our family" topic. lol! Everyone now knows that we are secretly sloths, anyways. Erm.. Very intelligent sloths, who can use computers, like figure skating and can speak many languages. Ugu-ugu We must be the most amazing sloths ever. :dying:
Shocked I have never thought about it Shocked cheers very intelligent sloths, who can use computer, who can do different routines.. :stari: We can earn enough money for our trip -> "Bulgaria-Russia-Romania-Canada-Delaware-..." :kataus:

Lanchik wrote:
You can be the one on the right, because it's smaller and looks like it's smiling. Laughing I'll be the one that looks somewhat confused. :kataus: It's fitting, yes?
You are so kind, Laur zvet It's my first photo where I look really cute :mdr: But.. why are you confused? :blink:

Quote :
I think I have a theory as to what the prayer could be. Smile
I definitely have to watch the entire program to make my own theories to compare them with yours rabbit

Quote :
Awww... bla-bla-bla Nah, I can be pretty slothy, sestrichka. :blush2: Like now... Erm.. I should go study. Sad hmm... Wink
WE should go study Razz But since this week I decided that I should spend less time studying & more time writing here & making the new version of the site =) I promised Albenka that it will be ready for Max's Birthday :wink: Max promised to draw something for his part :luvzy:

Quote :
Professor of Sloth-ial Science and History of Ice Dance? :zy: Mwahaha!!! Twisted Evil :kataus: I really don't know why my coach told me that. Embarassed She asked me what I was going to do as a profession. And I said that I wasn't sure. Suspect So she said she could imagine me giving lectures. :kataus: Apparently, because I am very calm & serious. :angel2: Me? Really? Shocked And your professor, why did they say this? Very Happy hehe.
Ha! And now who I am??? Professor of 7DS theory? Laughing not yet :zy: And what? Shocked :kataus: You was not sure? scratch And now? Laughing My professor :kataus: he is not actually "mine", but.. it was a scientific conference last year & and I went to attend our faculty's scientists. I was sitting somewhere very far & summarizing everything. And one man who was sitting near me asked: "Why are you doing this?" "Mmm.. it's quite interesting.. :blush2: " "But why are you doing this using so many colours?" I used to write everything with different pens :mdr: I think it's more beautiful! "Well.. I always do like this.." "You should be a professor. Apparently." I laughed a lot lol!

Quote :
Wowww... :blink: That is interesting. zvet Please tell more, Professor Lerochka! Rose Bravo! hehe.

Oh, Professor Lanochka, I should find this article again! I think I'll have time tonight! Wink

Last edited by on Thu 2 Nov - 13:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 13:35

Grace wrote:

Oh, Grace, wait!!! You really shouldn't be that confused Laughing 8th sin is not for the public Razz it's Max's interpretation of the FD. 8th sin is a sin of the judges who are not allowed to know this, that's why it's called 7 deadly sins and not 8 :zy:

Quote :
Glad to hear her leg is okay. It didn't sound too serious-- actually, it sounded like getting the blood out of Maxim's costume would be a more painful experience than the cut itself. Razz lol!
Still, she has the track of Kerrs' cogs upon her leg :disap:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 15:46

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Oh, Grace, wait!!! You really shouldn't be that confused Laughing 8th sin is not for the public Razz it's Max's interpretation of the FD. 8th sin is a sin of the judges who are not allowed to know this, that's why it's called 7 deadly sins and not 8 :zy:
Ohmigod, :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: That's fabulous.

Quote :
Quote :
Still, she has the track of Kerrs' cogs upon her leg :disap:
Well, I'm sure she does, but that doesn't really mean she's injured. I mean, I have the track of my fingernail on my leg because I accidentally stabbed myself with it the other day, and despite the fact that I have a really ugly looking gash and red marks where I did it, it's not painful at all and I'm feeling basically okay. Very Happy

Seriously, in the whole crash with the Kerrs I was much more worried about Max than I was about Albena-- you can get cut and forget about it pretty fast if it's not serious, but having a sore hip can take awhile to go away.
Back to top Go down
Z
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 6:10

Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 284052412_04476ff598

Photo of Albena's injury on someone's flickr page. :| Sad
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 6:15

Ouch.

But probably, in the end, okay. I don't even recall hearing that she needed stitches?
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 11:07

They won !!! Yahoooo!!! That's fab ! :stari: And Nathalie and Fabian are 3rd ! Wheee!!

What a wonderful surprise !

I haven't seen yet their program, but I don't know if I watch it now or if I keep the surprise when I will see them live at TEB... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 12:01

Marina wrote:

I haven't seen yet their program, but I don't know if I watch it now or if I keep the surprise when I will see them live at TEB... scratch

Welcome back, Marinochka Very Happy How was your trip in Egypt?

Well, my advice is to watch the new FD now Wink because it's absolutely fabulous cheers and isn't so easy to interpretate. I mean, you have to watch it many times to understand everything (not that I did it :blush2: ) I've watch it couple of times like this: "hmmm... that movement of Max - what does that mean - is it the envy Oh my poor head! ... or maybe the gluttony :twist: this ***** and the **** - how can we interpretate this Erm..
I put the *** instead of the word on purpose - because you didn't watch the FD and I don't want to reveal "the mystery" bla-bla-bla

BISOUS!
Rose
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 16:47

@ Marina:

You're going to TEB? So am I! Everybody I know thinks I'm crazy, going to Paris just to see skating. I've never been to a competition, but I can't wait. I'm just worried - what if they've been seriously injured (especially Max) in the crash, and won't compete? I would be very sad.

I'm debating with myself whether to watch their FD now or later, too. The first time I saw "Adagio" was at the Olympics, and I was just staring at the screen for the entirety of it, hardly breathing. It was still beautiful whenever I saw it afterwards, but it was never quite the same as that first time.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 16:57

nyx wrote:
@ Marina:

You're going to TEB? So am I! Everybody I know thinks I'm crazy, going to Paris just to see skating. I've never been to a competition, but I can't wait. I'm just worried - what if they've been seriously injured (especially Max) in the crash, and won't compete? I would be very sad.
They will compete.
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 17:25

You're the admin. I trust you. :-)
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 17:30

Besides, you should go anyway! Paris! Argh, that's so exciting. Much more exciting than Hartford. Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 17:32

nyx wrote:
You're the admin. I trust you. :-)
:kataus: It's not because I'm the admin you can trust me. But Albena told me that if they won't get any other injury they'll compete for sure. They wants to take part in FGP in St.Petersbourg in December, that's why they just have to be at TEB.
And.. Albena is really ok. The sole thing that can worry us is Max's hip.. Rolling Eyes but Max is full of energy & optimism Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 17:34

Grace wrote:
Besides, you should go anyway! Paris! Argh, that's so exciting. Much more exciting than Hartford. Razz
Yeah Razz I agree!!! Paris is amazing!!!! :stari: What can be more amazing than Paris.. only Paris with TEB with AM lol! :stari:
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 17:42

Quote :
Besides, you should go anyway! Paris! Argh, that's so exciting. Much more exciting than Hartford.
It's mostly thanks to you anyway, Grace! You've been very helpful, pointing out where I could find tickets, and assuring me that Albena and Max wouldn't show up at a single competition closer to my home. :-)

I'm fairly excited already. I've never been to a competition (nor to Paris, for that matter). I've got my tickets for OD and FD (I'll miss the exhibition due to train times) and I'll probably find the venue, since I think there's a metro station near, but apart from that - does anyone know how early you have to show up to be let in? Or don't they let you in before the time stated on your ticket? And is there any chance at all of seeing the practices, since they don't seem to sell tickets to those?

Thanks, Grace, for the link to the Kerrs' free dance. I thought it was okay (but then I'm not an expert), except for Sinead's very obvious stumble. I kind of like the lift where she's standing with her hands on John's legs.
I didn't know that Mohicans liked Scottish music so much. :-)
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 17:59

nyx wrote:
Quote :
Besides, you should go anyway! Paris! Argh, that's so exciting. Much more exciting than Hartford.
It's mostly thanks to you anyway, Grace! You've been very helpful, pointing out where I could find tickets, and assuring me that Albena and Max wouldn't show up at a single competition closer to my home. :-)
:kataus: Well, I aim to please. :kataus:

Quote :
I'm fairly excited already. I've never been to a competition (nor to Paris, for that matter). I've got my tickets for OD and FD (I'll miss the exhibition due to train times) and I'll probably find the venue, since I think there's a metro station near, but apart from that - does anyone know how early you have to show up to be let in? Or don't they let you in before the time stated on your ticket? And is there any chance at all of seeing the practices, since they don't seem to sell tickets to those?
I've never been to TEB, so I can't answer the question about when to show up specifically, but I've never been to a competition anywhere (including in France) where showing up 20-30 minutes before the time shown on the ticket wasn't completely safe.

And I'm 99.9% sure that without a credential you can't get into practices at TEB. Which is a little bit bad, because sometimes they can be fun to go to, but a little be good, because you're going to be in Paris! Go see Paris!

Quote :
I didn't know that Mohicans liked Scottish music so much. :-)
Well, life is just full of surprises. Wink Actually, Sinead and John's FD was sort of funny, because in the U.S. there are a lot of casinos run by Native American tribes, and the big one near Hartford is "Mohegan Sun". Mohegan = Mohican, so Sinead and John skating their Last of the Mohicans FD right under the signs for the Mohegan Sun casino was very lol!.
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Nov - 22:48

Magic wrote!
Quote :
Dear Serena! But it won't be a competition.. Embarassed it will be a movie about these skaters

I see. I did not understand very well what you meant! nooo

And...after all there are *8* lol! sins in the Free!!! lol! lol!
I'm beginning to guess what the last one is! lol!

loveall Beijinhos! loveall
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Nov - 10:51

Grace wrote:

Quote :
I've never been to TEB, so I can't answer the question about when to show up specifically, but I've never been to a competition anywhere (including in France) where showing up 20-30 minutes before the time shown on the ticket wasn't completely safe.

And I'm 99.9% sure that without a credential you can't get into practices at TEB. Which is a little bit bad, because sometimes they can be fun to go to, but a little be good, because you're going to be in Paris! Go see Paris!

I don't know for TEB but for French Nationals, only the schools can go at practices Smile
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Nov - 1:35

Any chance of passing myself off for a French schoolgirl? (I guess not. They'd know how to speak French, for one thing.) :-)

That's a shame, though - I was hoping that at practice, there would be fewer people and I might see Albena and Max closer up. As it is, I'll have to make do with watching them as little bright spots somehwere down on the ice. :-)
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Nov - 17:37

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ohh Embarassed Weep Lerochka has missed a biiiiiiig part of your fantastic discussion!!! Exclamation Please, take me back to the discussion poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon :luvzy: The 7 sins Razz I can't be completely on topic talking about the FD, because I still haven't seen it all Weep

Ohh..me too, me too...
I feel that I'm loosing so many things since I don't have my computer.....and I still couldn't watch or download the programs.. :cryy: and I'm sooooo, sooo curious...

I feel that I'm out of every discussion, because in fact I'm out ?!? Shocked
Ohh...Sad No time, no internet... Sad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Nov - 17:54

nyx wrote:
Any chance of passing myself off for a French schoolgirl? (I guess not. They'd know how to speak French, for one thing.) :-)

That's a shame, though - I was hoping that at practice, there would be fewer people and I might see Albena and Max closer up. As it is, I'll have to make do with watching them as little bright spots somehwere down on the ice. :-)

Marina and Nyx...Enjoy!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!
I'm sure it will be fabulous....and I'm glad they compete. This means that they are ok, that Maxim's hip/heap scratch is a lot better. I honestly hope that this will not cause him future problems Sad

Again, like last time.....this thread has so many messages that I only have time to read this one...
I have to go now to my polish classes....hehe Wink

I decided to go to Euros, I even spoke with the person who sells tickets. I'll book them in the next few days...iiiiuuhuhuhuuhuh...Yahoooo!!! Still, I have to find a cheap hostal, residential house or smth.

And Lerochka....tell Albenka and Maxim..tell to his parents....that...Ah, so many things to say. You know what? Maybe I'll call you these days Smile

Kisses to all,
I miss being here!! I want to be here more often!!
Really...

8 sins..hehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)   Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate America (Oct. 26-29th, 2006)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next