Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our names :lol:

Go down 
+20
Mirella
rachel
Anya
dobrovesta
sara
alyosha87
Bassoonee
Lindi
artonice
cute_n_gorgeous
russianskaterdiva
Tacti
rosee
mila
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Marina
*~rachel~*
alexandra
Vania
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Our names :lol: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 19:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:
e she liked Raffaello GIOVAGNOLI's novel "Spartaco".. who knows Laughing
Lera. It's obvious Laughing But.. I must admit that the first syllable "Ler" can't be read accorging english phonetics.. Embarassed it's like french "Lér" with "L’accent aigu" Embarassed
Lerka - this is the-most-of-all-used diminutive. When I was little I thought that the "-k-" suffix was rude and it was very bad to call people using it Laughing but it is not so! This dimnutives are cute Laughing
Lerochka This is one of my favourites. Only close people call me that way :dube: (+Lanochka, Alex and Vania (+ Albena and Meg always) call me Lerochka very often :<33: ) it is pronounces like Lerachka in russian
Lerchik
Lerik I like this one very much too! Some my friends call me that way.
Lerunia
Lerusia
Lerkin
Leruskin
Leruska + Lerusechka
Lerunka + Lerunechka
But I don't like two last diminutives. They are too "sugary" silent
Valera this one is very official on my opinion. Some teachers called me it in school.
Valerie (Valery) I luuuv this one.. my dad called me it , when I was little Smile
Val Bravo! my french diminutive which I love very-very much! Marinochka calls me it heart2
Leri & Lerichka my bulgarian diminutives. Vania and Rady call me it sometimes. Very cute : )
Valerik :dube: Ohhh.. this one is very special for me. My friend from Dancing, my "partner" Olya calls me it.. I luuuvv it, because Olechka is very dear for me.
it's not the end of my list!!! :kataus: Are you tired of Lerka's diminutives? :kataus: :kataus:

baaa baaa hahhaaa..... Shocked Shocked Shocked Alex is Shocked Shocked Shocked in a GOOD way!!! I knew you have many diminutives but I wasn't expecting so many!! Now I really can't decide which one I like. Smile

There is at least one person to call you like that, for every name?! Hmm..it's rather confusing. But also cute. :dube:

For me, there are 3 possibilities. In fact, there are more diminutives, but people rarely use more than this 3. -> these are the most usual.
I'm not sure when it's my turn....or if I should write them. Lerochka already wrote all the russian diminutives for me heart2 and thank you!! :<33: but unfortunatelly people here never call me like that Sad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 19:58

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:

Are there also diminutives (in Russian or French or....) for Marion? it's my other name and my granny calls me like that

It's not a very usual name in Romania. In fact, I wasn't aware of this name till 2 years ago. Then I met a girl, a colleague of mine that is named Marion. As far as I remember, she has german origins. Maybe it's a german name... scratch amnd unfortunatelly, I don't know any diminutive for this name. We just call her Marion. :|

Sorry...for not helping.
:<33:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 20:10

alexandra wrote:
And reading this diminutive so often and also because I like it, I sometimes feel the need to call you Marinochka. saaad But it's Lerka's cute diminutive and I like when she calls you like this, I couldn't...I'm not russian.. saaad ma petite..
I think that if you want, you can call me like that. I know that on the forum, there are many "Marinochka", maybe more than "Marina", so you used to read it. And Lerka won't be angry if you call me like that ! Wink

Alex wrote:
I like your name but I love the diminutives. Very Happy

You're so cute ! :<33: Thank you very much scumpa mea Alex. :<33:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 20:50

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lerochka This is one of my favourites. Only close people call me that way :dube: (+Lanochka, Alex and Vania (+ Albena and Meg always) call me Lerochka very often :<33: ) it is pronounces like Lerachka in russian
Lerchik

Yes, I call you Lerochka Very Happy because I like it very much. I like Lerchik too lol! it sounds very sweet!

:vo: :vo: :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 20:56

alexandra wrote:

For me, there are 3 possibilities. In fact, there are more diminutives, but people rarely use more than this 3. -> these are the most usual.
I'm not sure when it's my turn....or if I should write them. Lerochka already wrote all the russian diminutives for me heart2 and thank you!! :<33: but unfortunatelly people here never call me like that Sad

Your turn? Oh, you were waiting for your turn, dear Smile but I think, there's no any order, your turn is whenever you want drunken
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 21:47

Hi girls!!! Basketball

it's so interesting thread about our name!!!

*MAGic diable* wrote:
So.. my turn Razz
My full name is Valeria. My mom liked the name very much. Father wanted to call me Olga or Marina, granny wanted me to be Violetta, but mother said: "No, no, no! She is Valeria. " Razz Maybe she loved the name, because she liked Raffaello GIOVAGNOLI's novel "Spartaco".. who knows Laughing
Lera. It's obvious Laughing But.. I must admit that the first syllable "Ler" can't be read accorging english phonetics.. Embarassed it's like french "Lér" with "L’accent aigu" Embarassed
Lerka - this is the-most-of-all-used diminutive. When I was little I thought that the "-k-" suffix was rude and it was very bad to call people using it Laughing but it is not so! This dimnutives are cute Laughing

Dear Lerachka! :<33: :<33: ohhhhhh I didn't know your real name till now... Embarassed (I'm sorry I'm not familiar about europeans name Embarassed ) Valeria...it's so beautiful sounds!!! I really liked your name!!! Soooooooo beautiful!!!! zvet and you have many diminutives!!!! all of them are sooooooo sweeeeet!! I want to call you with all diminutives!! Kisssssssssss

As for "Lerachka", I remember that when Albena was talking to me about you, she called you "Lerachka!" :wink: she also explained me about you at last summer, "do you know a russian girl who has our fan site? she is Lerachka!" of course I answered "Yes!" Very Happy she was so happy to know that we have already relationships through Albena and Maxim! Very Happy

I don't have many diminutives...saaad only one or two...
it will be so nice if I could write my name in Japanese letters here :blush2:

Kisses!
Meg

Last edited by on Sat 5 Aug - 21:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 21:53

Dear Meg, have I told you that your nickname MILA means DEAR in Bulgarian! cheers And milichka, as Lerochka and Alex call me, is the diminutive! So, you have a very beautiful nick!
And I'm very curious to see your name in Japanese! Wink I don't know if it will be possible to write it here!

:<33: :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 22:19

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Vania wrote:
Dear Meg, have I told you that your nickname MILA means DEAR in Bulgarian! cheers And milichka, as Lerochka and Alex call me, is the diminutive! So, you have a very beautiful nick!
And I'm very curious to see your name in Japanese! Wink I don't know if it will be possible to write it here!

Dear Vanichka! :<33: wooooow! thanks for telling me about "mila"! I know "mila" is Bulgarian but I didn't know it means "dear" Shocked ohhhhh I think it's adorable name Embarassed when I named "mila" as my nick name at the first, I took it from my favorite word "milagro"(it's spanish word which means "miracle" in english Very Happy ) I tought short and easy name is better to call for people so I named "milagro" --> "mila" as my nick name Very Happy Ok I'll try to show you my name in Japanese!!! Very Happy

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 23:31

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Vania wrote:

Ok it's my real name is "Megumi" it means blessing, favor, kindness Embarassed

Meg - my parents and friends call me this name, also Albena and Maxim call me "Meg!" Embarassed
Meg-chan - also my friends call me this one! Very Happy "-chan" means "-chka", we usually use it for close friends Very Happy
Ira[aira] - I took this name only for the internet(chat and forum) but now some friends call me this name Razz

and we have three letters in Japanese, "Hiragana" "Katakana" "Kanji" so I show you my name in Japanese letters "Kanji"... Embarassed
Our names :lol: - Page 2 Megumiinjapanesewp7

Kisses!
Meg

Last edited by on Sun 6 Aug - 0:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 23:48

mila wrote:

and we have three letters in Japanese, "Hiragara" "Katakana" "Kanji" so I show you my name in Japanese letters "Kanji"... Embarassed

Oh, Meg, arigato! zvet Thanks for posting it! This Kanji symbol looks (for me :blush2: ) as a smiling face! This was my first impression from it :twist:

You changed your avatar - hehe, Max is so sweet on this photo Very Happy

Kisses!
:dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 0:24

alexandra wrote:
Yes, we know your Russian diminutives, but maybe you are Romanian diminutives ? I'm very curious about it ! :albino:
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 13:16

Marina wrote:
Channanja (Rachel) wrote:
Are there also diminutives (in Russian or French or....) for Marion? it's my other name and my granny calls me like that
Marion ? It's a very current name here in France. But I don't know any diminutive. Or for little girls, but when they are very little, some people call them "Marionnette" (that means "puppet" in English Wink ).

Marionette...that's so cute Very Happy

Quote :
mila wrote:

and we have three letters in Japanese, "Hiragara" "Katakana" "Kanji" so I show you my name in Japanese letters "Kanji"...

you have such a beautiful name Meg :smile: and in Japanese it's even more nice, for me it looks like a ship :blush2:

Quote :
Yes, we know your Russian diminutives, but maybe you are Romanian diminutives ? I'm very curious about it !

yes Alex...I'd like to know too if they are... :wink:

Rachel hasn't diminutives in Dutch, but I'm happy not to live in Israël because my name is Hebrew for ewe... Erm.. :angel2:

kusjes!!! loveall
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 20:40

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
My full name is Lauren. After Lauren Baicall (Razz), but sadly I don't have cat eyes like her. Weep Laughing
Laur, you know, I loooove your name!!! And your eyes are even more charming Laughing so, no cries! :luvzy:

Thank you. Embarassed I like it, too, actually. Wink It's supposed to mean "victorious" or "crowned with laurels", according to my mom. :kataus:

Lerka wrote:
So.. my turn Razz
My full name is Valeria. My mom liked the name very much. Father wanted to call me Olga or Marina, granny wanted me to be Violetta, but mother said: "No, no, no! She is Valeria. " Razz Maybe she loved the name, because she liked Raffaello GIOVAGNOLI's novel "Spartaco".. who knows Laughing

Your mom definitly picked the best name! zvet (Of course, Marina is very pretty, too. Wink) I cannot imagine you as a "Violetta" or an "Olga", Lerochka. shocked No, it simply wouldn't have worked! :kataus: Valeria is such a gorgeous name! lovely heart It sounds very poetic. :stari: My mom originally wanted to name me "Sarah" or "Jessica". Wink But my aunt said that Jessica was a cow's name. Shocked :kataus: So, I'm Lauren. Razz

Quote :

Poor Lerka. :kataus: You must have thought that everyone was insulting you! :kataus: That is too funny, sestrichka! Razz

Quote :

This one is my favourite. just because we love It sounds so pretty. :luvzy: (And it's sort of fun to say. Erm.. Laughing) Diminutives that end in -chka have always been my favourite. :wink: Ever since I was little. Smile I had a book of Russian fairytales and they used these -chka diminutives. Embarassed So, maybe that's why I like them. Laughing

Quote :
it's not the end of my list!!! :kataus: Are you tired of Lerka's diminutives? :kataus: :kataus:

:blink: :blink: :blink: You have MORE??? :kataus: Well, let's hear 'em. :zy: hehe. Please? Don't worry
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 20:44

Meg wrote:

Meg, your name is so lovely! sunny It has such a beautiful meaning, too. lovely heart And thank you for posting a photo of the symbols! zvet Vania is right, one of them does look like a smiling face! Smile Very cute. :wink:

Kisses!
Lana
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Aug - 21:33

I missed that thread Erm..

You have beautiful names girls!

Quote :
Ok it's my real name is "Megumi"
Quote :
Vania is right, one of them does look like a smiling face!

Your name is really cute! And I agree! It's look like a smiling face!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug - 20:49

mila wrote:

Megumi...I like the way it sounds. I had no idea about your real name so far. I was actually curious. I suspected that 'mila' is a nickname and I was wondering if Meg is your real name. It's nice to hear your full name.
And the meaning is also lovely. heart2
Does every japanese name means something!? Do you happen to have names that mean nothing!? Crying or Very sad
This is another thing I like about your culture. Names symbolise something. And usually they have such beautiful meanings..

Quote :
and we have three letters in Japanese, "Hiragana" "Katakana" "Kanji" so I show you my name in Japanese letters "Kanji"... Embarassed

Thank you for showing this! zvet zvet It's very interesting. I will try to learn this symbol. Hehe...than I will be able to write your name. Wouldn't it be nice?!

Kisses and hugs Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Aug - 20:34

Marina wrote:

Yes, we know your Russian diminutives, but maybe you are Romanian diminutives ? I'm very curious about it ! :albino:

Rachel wrote:
yes Alex...I'd like to know too if they are...

Yes, there are a few...

So, you have a girl named Alexandra. The variants are more than 3, but some of them are rarely used. Here are the variants:

Ale -> this is one of the most used abreviations. I don't particulary like this one. some people call me like that and I'm not at all bothered by this. I have no idea, but Ale sounds good only from some people.
Alex -> I love this one. When I was little nobody called me like that. I had a nick that my grandma gave me and that nick hauted me in my early years of school. Till 8th grade. Now, only my family and some of my old coleagues call me like that. When I entered high-school I didn't mention this nick and people started calling me "Ale" or "Alex" or "Alexandra" . I was always fascinated with "Alex" because it sounds powerful in a way. It's ambigue and it can be a guy or a girl's name. Maybe this is what I like. Or maybe I like the "cs" in the end...I don't know Wink
Alexa - Nobody calls me like that, but I met girls called Alexandra and we called them "Alexa".
Andra or Anda - It's a name that you can find easilly like this. There are many girls called simply Andra or Anda. but in the same time this can be an abreviation from Alexandra. Again, nobody calls me like that Razz
Sandra Ughh...sorry. I don't like this name. nooo Actually it's not the name itself. Maybe I would like to call somebody Sandra. But I can't imagine people calling me like that. I don't think it represents me...not me...
maybe

That's all I can think of right now....Maybe there are more sweet or weird nicknames but I can't think of any right now.

Usually people call me: Alex, Alexandra and some Ale. My family sticked to the nickname I don't like at all...uhh...but that's secret. Very Happy I don't want people to know this. I usually avoid to tell this name cause I'm afraid people will call me like that. lol!

Have a nice day...Kisses :<33:

It's a huge storm here...huh...I like it..if only the rain wouldn't last too much.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Aug - 17:11

alexandra wrote:
So, you have a girl named Alexandra.

:kataus: Or you know a girl named Alexandra. Wink

Quote :
Ale -> this is one of the most used abreviations. I don't particulary like this one. some people call me like that and I'm not at all bothered by this. I have no idea, but Ale sounds good only from some people.

hmm... I'm curious as to how this would be pronouced. Embarassed I tried saying it, but it sounded strange. So I think I was mispronouncing it. Embarassed Wink I'm not crazy about this short form. Mainly, because "Ale" means beer in English. Embarassed So, I would find it very strange calling you this. :kataus:

Quote :
Alex -> I love this one. When I was little nobody called me like that. I had a nick that my grandma gave me and that nick hauted me in my early years of school. Till 8th grade. Now, only my family and some of my old coleagues call me like that. When I entered high-school I didn't mention this nick and people started calling me "Ale" or "Alex" or "Alexandra" . I was always fascinated with "Alex" because it sounds powerful in a way. It's ambigue and it can be a guy or a girl's name. Maybe this is what I like. Or maybe I like the "cs" in the end...I don't know Wink

I love "Alex". lovely heart It just sounds so cute. Wink I'm very curious, now... what nick did your grandma give you, Alex? Suspect I was stuck with the nickname "LouLou", untill I was about 5. Shocked Oh, the horror. :kataus: Anyhow, I agree that "Alex" has a powerful sound to it. So, does "Alexandra" for that matter. Wink Like a ruler of a country... hehe. Laughing

Quote :
Sandra Ughh...sorry. I don't like this name. nooo Actually it's not the name itself. Maybe I would like to call somebody Sandra. But I can't imagine people calling me like that. I don't think it represents me...not me...
maybe

Eee... I don't like it, either. Rolling Eyes I'm sorry, it simply won't do. Razz You don't remind me of a "Sandra" at all, Alex. :wink:

I've met quite a few girls named Alexandra (or Aleksandra) and they all had different nicknames, than the ones you mentioned. Oh, except we did call one "Aleks". Wink The other Alexandras had the diminutives, "Lexi", "Alexi" or "Allie". Erm.. "Alexi" is rather pretty. :stari: But, "Allie" is used for a diminutive for a ton of names. Suspect So, I don't really find it special. shocked

Quote :
Usually people call me: Alex, Alexandra and some Ale. My family sticked to the nickname I don't like at all...uhh...but that's secret. Very Happy I don't want people to know this. I usually avoid to tell this name cause I'm afraid people will call me like that. lol!

Fine. bla-bla-bla I'm still curious about that secret nick. But, I'll let it be. Don't worry Besides, I think I like "Alex" too much to call you anything else. Kisssssssssss zvet

Kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Aug - 21:24

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
So, you have a girl named Alexandra.

:kataus: Or you know a girl named Alexandra. Wink
Or, You take a girl..named Alexandra. And the possibilities in calling her are..etc Razz

Quote :

hmm... I'm curious as to how this would be pronouced. Embarassed I tried saying it, but it sounded strange. So I think I was mispronouncing it. Embarassed Wink I'm not crazy about this short form. Mainly, because "Ale" means beer in English. Embarassed So, I would find it very strange calling you this. :kataus:

Hmm....How to explain?! scratch
I think it's somehow similar with the word "Allez" in french, only the "a" is longer and not "eeee". So, the accent is on "a". Let me try to find a word in english...

Aahh...You know the song "Alegria" from Cirque du Soleil - the one I love? It's almost like that...the first three letters.

Or "Alex" without "x". Try to stop before pronouncing the "cs" sound. Also, you should read the "a" like the russian "a" from Alexandra. Cause if I'm right, you pronounce this "a" like "ae"..

I'm confusing you, right?

Beer you say? Suspect

Quote :
I was stuck with the nickname "LouLou", untill I was about 5. Shocked Oh, the horror. :kataus: Anyhow, I agree that "Alex" has a powerful sound to it. So, does "Alexandra" for that matter. Wink Like a ruler of a country... hehe. Laughing
LouLou.....uhhuuhh...It's cute for a little girl. But I wouldn't like this name at this age. Oh noo!!
Like a ruler?! Wow...hehe..Embarassed I don't think I'm much of a leader, but in the same time I agree with you - it seems powerful Wink Yahoooo!!!

Quote :

I've met quite a few girls named Alexandra (or Aleksandra) and they all had different nicknames, than the ones you mentioned. Oh, except we did call one "Aleks". Wink The other Alexandras had the diminutives, "Lexi", "Alexi" or "Allie". Erm.. "Alexi" is rather pretty. :stari: But, "Allie" is used for a diminutive for a ton of names. Suspect So, I don't really find it special. shocked

Yess...I suppose "Lexi" is also possible. I like it..but not my favourite Smile
If by any chance we cal someone "Allie" it's like "Aly" and it's an abreviation from "Alina"

Quote :

Fine. bla-bla-bla I'm still curious about that secret nick. But, I'll let it be. Don't worry Besides, I think I like "Alex" too much to call you anything else. Kisssssssssss zvet

Kisses :<33:

Ok.. Embarassed Alex is too paranoid to tell you the nick Smile
Thanks

Hugs :<33:
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Aug - 22:30

Quote :
Alex -> I love this one. When I was little nobody called me like that. I had a nick that my grandma gave me and that nick hauted me in my early years of school. Till 8th grade. Now, only my family and some of my old coleagues call me like that. When I entered high-school I didn't mention this nick and people started calling me "Ale" or "Alex" or "Alexandra" . I was always fascinated with "Alex" because it sounds powerful in a way. It's ambigue and it can be a guy or a girl's name. Maybe this is what I like. Or maybe I like the "cs" in the end...I don't know
Alexa - Nobody calls me like that, but I met girls called Alexandra and we called them "Alexa".
Andra or Anda - It's a name that you can find easilly like this. There are many girls called simply Andra or Anda. but in the same time this can be an abreviation from Alexandra. Again, nobody calls me like that
Sandra Ughh...sorry. I don't like this name. Actually it's not the name itself. Maybe I would like to call somebody Sandra. But I can't imagine people calling me like that. I don't think it represents me...not me...
maybe

Alexandra itselfs is a very beautiful name as you say very powerful :smile: the Greekisch meaning of your name is something like "protector of the country" lol! I love Alex the most :dube: it's just like you are (or like I imagine you are :blush2: )

My niece is named Alexandra too, but she's just 7 so we call her Alie or Lexa (I don't like Lexa very much)

Quote :
Ok.. Alex is too paranoid to tell you the nick

haha, now we are much eager to know it.... :wink: but it can't be that strange, noo?

kusjes!! loveall
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Aug - 18:07

Alexandra, scumpa mea, thank you for telling us your Romanian diminutives !!! zvet My favorite is your favorite, Alex of course ! nice It sounds very French !
Back to top Go down
Tacti
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 6:43

Hi! This discussion really interested me, as I stumbled upon it via a Google search for Russian diminutives. Very Happy

I was wondering...my boyfriend's name is Luke (Luka in Russian), so what would his diminitives be? Also, I was given the Russian name Kira while in Russian Academy. I would also like to know diminutives for that name. THANK YOU!

loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 15:34

Tacti wrote:
Hi! This discussion really interested me, as I stumbled upon it via a Google search for Russian diminutives. Very Happy

I was wondering...my boyfriend's name is Luke (Luka in Russian), so what would his diminitives be? Also, I was given the Russian name Kira while in Russian Academy. I would also like to know diminutives for that name. THANK YOU!

loveall
Hi, Tacti! :welcome:
That's so funny that you did find our forum only because of russian diminutives! :luvzy: :respect:
Hm.. Luka is not used very often in Russia, actually :blush2: Lukchik :kataus:
But Kira, yes, I like the name lovely heart I know a girl named Kira Smile (it's the same with Keira :wink: ) As for diminutives.. well..
Kirochka..
Kirusha..
Actually, your name doesn't have a lot diminutives in Russian.. Embarassed Sorry! Friends Rose
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Tacti
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Sep - 5:25

Non, ce n'est pas un problem! Merci beaucoup pour votre assistance!
(Je suis le cours du français avancée dans ma lycée...Very Happy)

And by the way, you all have such lovely names! :woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Sep - 9:48

Hello, Tacti! Nice to meet you! :welcome:
I'm glad you joined our forum and I hope you'll have great time here :dube:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our names :lol:   Our names :lol: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our names :lol:
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next