Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problems with the forum?

Go down 
+7
piemontesina
Petra
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Marina
Vania
Lana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

Number of posts : 39
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 7 May - 22:16

Hey people ^^ Maybe someone posted it somewhere, where I couldn't find it, but could someone explain about the ranks under the username? Where do they actually come from and what is the use of them?
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct - 17:16

Really great Rolling Eyes ... Since the last reconstruction of the site (by the server...) some minutes ago the result is that most of the smilies and all the avatars are away. I really hope "such" reconstructions with "such" a result won´t become an habit...
The same with the offline times that we have since 2-3 weeks...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct - 17:35

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Ufff! Fortunately, the site is back, but... where are the avatars, the smilies Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ? I hope everything will be fine soon!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov - 0:00

Dear Vania, I presume you can´t do anything against this, because you have no influence on the advertisements that are send to the top of our page by google-ads, but I want to inform you, that today nearly 8 times when I went to our heavenforum as guest, my security system had to block a "phishing" attack. It began nearly one hour ago now. It is located in the free advertisement space at the top of the page. I can´t say which one of the advertisements it is, because my system always blocks it immediately and gives me the security sign instead of the advertisement, but it´s sure there´s virus in one of the google-advertisements that is send to our site by google-ads.
The problem does not appear for the ones who are logged in because for logged-in-ones the advertisements are not visible. It´s only a problem for guests... (if they don´t have a good security system installed on their PC...)...

According to my security system the advertisement that has "phishing" in it and sometimes appears at the top of our page (under the picture of Albena and Maxim) always begins with the following signature: "http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pageads/ads?client=ca-pub" ... then has changing signature, and then always ends with "albena-maxim.heavenforum.com"...

I only want that you know this... zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov - 10:50

Hi, Petra
you're right, I can't do anything about this, I can't block those ads No . They come from the server... I had the same problem with other forums and sites. Unfortunately, we can't do anything against these ads...
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

Number of posts : 58
Residence : deep black forest, germany
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec - 16:04

Dear people here on the forum,
for weeks I've been trying to upload some images, but something is wrong with either my password or the server.

I log in, go to the according section of the forum and prepare to post a reply/new topic, and I click on "Host an Image". Then I get connected to servimg.com and I'm asked to enter my forum password to import it to that page. Ok, I insert it and then get asked to insert my email and again a password. After doing so, I'm always told that I inserted an incorrect email adress or an invalid password. I can tell that my email adress is certainly correct, but - servimg.com doesn't accept neither my forum password nor any new password, I've tried it several times now.

What should I do? Can anyone help me? Is there any alternative to servimg.com? If so, how can I transfer images to the forum?
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec - 17:21

Hm scratch ...

I can only tell you what I do if I decide to post a picture here.

First of all you have to open an account at a picture server (servimg.com, imageshack.us, radikal.ru, photobucket.com... Have I forgotten one of the favourite servers?). I would do this without using the "Host an image" button here! Go to the server site https://servimg.com, or to one of the other server sites. Open your account there (in the same manner as you have opened your account here in heavenforum). Then you have to upload the pictures there first, and have to mark and copy /write down the link to that picture.
Then you have to go back to heavenforum, have to log in, make your post as normal, and there where you want to have the picture (the one that you before have uploaded to the picture server!) you have to click on the button "image", insert the copied link with the mouse, and click on "image" again. Then the picture should be visible.

I hope this helps you.

And: There are a lot of alternatives for servimg!! See list above!

And: If you want to have a personal advice from me: Think twice of using servimg! It was reliable for me 1,5 years, and then it sent big virus to my PC that passed all security systems and only needed 1 hour to infect my complete PC. Result: I needed to format my PC completely anew some weeks ago! Photobucket is a good and reliable alternative!!! :wink:

http://photobucket.com :wink: :wink:

If this does not help you, maybe Viki or Vania can help you or can explain better... ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec - 18:35

Petra wrote:
Question Girls, one question:

I sometimes have a very strange problem with the "log out" of this forum. When I click at the "log out" button at the top of the site, it changes, as it is normal, to "log in", that means "I´m logged out", but when I look at the bottom of the main page, there where you can find the users that are online, I´m still listed as "logged in" user...
When this happens it´s always very difficult to manage that I´m logged out not only at the top of the site, but at the bottom (at users that are online), too...

In the last six months I´ve had this problem more than 20 times now ..., The last problem with this I´ve had today, nearly 20 minutes ago, and I needed nearly 10 minutes to manage to "log out" completely...

Do you have this too or am I the only one with this problem ...? Question
This was a post from long long ago!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same problem again!!!

I´m listed as "logged in" at the end of main page, and I´m listed as "online" when you click on my username, but in reality am "logged out", because I clicked on the "log out" button and can see the "log in" button now..............

I tried it for nearly an hour now Mad Mad Mad and can´t manage to log out completely!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give up. Normally when I have this problem I can somehow manage in some minutes to log out completely by 50x logging in and out... Twisted Evil
But this time Mad Mad ....
OK, now maybe this forum will have to live with me constantly listed as "logged in" at the bottom of the main page, even when I´m "logged out"!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad

Or is there an option that one is automatically thrown out as "logged in" after 24 hours (as other forums have...) ??? poklon

Vaniaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

confused confused confused

EDIT: Girls, forget this post! After I made this post and logged out, I suddenly was logged out completely! cheers and confused at the same time...

I HATE THIS "LOG OUT" BUTTON!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec - 20:04

Hi, why.
Petra explained you very well how to post an image (me neither, I never use the "host an image" button). I just wanted to add that you can upload images in imageshack.us even without creating an account there.
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

Number of posts : 58
Residence : deep black forest, germany
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec - 20:42

Petra and Vania, first of all many thanks for your quick reply and your advice! zvet zvet zvet

I noticed some time ago that you had troubles when using servimg, Petra - and I really appreciate your advice to be careful. I'll try one of the others soon. Part of my problem was that servimg wouldn't let me create an account in the first place, otherwise I would have logged in and could have tried uploading, but it didn't work at all. So, thank you very much and I'll try imageshack next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with the forum?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6