Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problems with the forum?

Go down 
+7
piemontesina
Petra
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Marina
Vania
Lana
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Problems with the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 17:31

Hi dear girls Smile

Vania isn't able to post at all in the "Welcome" section of our forum. The buttons for posting don't show up for her. Suspect This is all very strange... and I haven't encountered this problem. scratch So, I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the "Welcome" section? Or any other problems for that matter? Wink

Have a fabulous day sunny
Lana
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 17:41

Thanks, Lana! :<33: I asked Lerka too, if she can help! I don't have this problem with the other threads, only with this one. shocked
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 17:50

Lana wrote:
buttons for posting don't show up for her. Suspect This is all very strange... and I haven't encountered this problem. scratch So, I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the "Welcome" section? Or any other problems for that matter? Wink
I have the same problem as Vania in the "Welcome" section, no buttons for posting for me. scratch But I have no other problems. I hope you will be able to resolve this enigma scratch

Have a lovely day loveall
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 18:22

Marina wrote:
I have the same problem as Vania in the "Welcome" section, no buttons for posting for me. scratch But I have no other problems. I hope you will be able to resolve this enigma scratch

Really? Shocked Well, it's interesting to know that Vania isn't the only one... There must be something strange going on with that section. No I wonder if everyone is having this problem? Suspect
I hope this can be solved, too, Marina. Smile
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 19:31

You can add me as well...
I had problems earlier, when I wanted to answer Grace there... Than, it worked...

I checked a few minutes ago, same problem...no buttons scratch

I hope it's smth temporary and that it will pass...puff..like that!! Smile
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 17:13

Oh, no.. Sad
I don't have this kind of problem, but I'm very sad to hear that someone has it. Weep I don't inderstand why, so I must check all the system.
Yes, I received a PM from Vanichka, I just had no time to answer.. Rolling Eyes Sorry, milichka! :<33:
Well, I hope that it's temporary or that I will be able to do something with it :wink:
Have a nice day! :stari: loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 18:24

Lana (or Lera) what does STICKY means? It's before the name of one of the topics in Welcome thread?
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 22:18

Vania wrote:
Lana (or Lera) what does STICKY means? It's before the name of one of the topics in Welcome thread?

Erm... :blush2: That was an experiment of mine. A "sticky" thread is just a thread that will always stay at the top of the page. Smile It's just so it will be easier for people to spot the "Welcome" thread, when they join the board. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 9:42

Lana wrote:
That was an experiment of mine. A "sticky" thread is just a thread that will always stay at the top of the page. Smile It's just so it will be easier for people to spot the "Welcome" thread, when they join the board. :wink:

Oh, now I see Smile good idea, because the topics we made become more and more. It will be easier to find the most visited topic Friends
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 16:09

Vania wrote:
Oh, now I see Smile good idea, because the topics we made become more and more. It will be easier to find the most visited topic Friends
Thanks!

Thanks, I thought it seemed like an okay idea, too. :wink: There's so many theards in that section and it wasn't obvious which one you were supposed to introduce yourself in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 14:44

My posts don't entirely show up. Weep I tried to respond to Alex in the "events" forum and... only 1/4 of my post showed up. Oh my poor head! So, I had to delete it. Has this happened to anyone else? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 14:56

Lana wrote:
My posts don't entirely show up. Weep I tried to respond to Alex in the "events" forum and... only 1/4 of my post showed up. Oh my poor head! So, I had to delete it. Has this happened to anyone else? Embarassed

No, Lana, this didn't happen to me, but I have another problem sometimes - the signature don't appear, not only mine, but also of the other members Evil or Very Mad I thought first it was my fault because I didn't upload it correctly, but I think now it's not the reason. Anyhow, it's not so important Rolling Eyes

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 15:49

Vania wrote:
No, Lana, this didn't happen to me, but I have another problem sometimes - the signature don't appear, not only mine, but also of the other members Evil or Very Mad I thought first it was my fault because I didn't upload it correctly, but I think now it's not the reason. Anyhow, it's not so important Rolling Eyes

Bye!
I have the same problem. My signature doesn't appear, neither yours Vania, and some others... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 18:27

Marina wrote:
Vania wrote:

Bye!
I have the same problem. My signature doesn't appear, neither yours Vania, and some others... Evil or Very Mad

Now that you mention, I realise I don't see the signatures either Sad
As for half posts, never happend to me. :|

Maybe the 2 things are conected. Do you think it's possible??
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 19:42

Lana wrote:

Ahhh....I said it didn't happen...but a few minutes ago it did. Sad Sad
I finally managed to post the message but only after renouncing to put this : < 3 3 : in the message.

Hmm....when using that emoticon, the message looked like: "bla..bla..blal....: (blank)" . So after that emoticon, nothing appeared.

Maybe the smiley is not the problem, but giving up in using it worked for me. Sovsem togo chto li?
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 23:21

Vania wrote:

Bye!

Go look at your profile- Vania, Alex & Marina. Suspect My signature had actually been cleared. scratch So, I wrote a "test" signature. And hopefully, it will show up. Smile I definitly don't think it's your fault, Vania. :vo: I think the forum is having some sort of technical difficults. Rolling Eyes And hopefully, they will stop soon! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 23:25

alexandra wrote:
Ahhh....I said it didn't happen...but a few minutes ago it did. Sad Sad
I finally managed to post the message but only after renouncing to put this : < 3 3 : in the message.

Hmm....when using that emoticon, the message looked like: "bla..bla..blal....: (blank)" . So after that emoticon, nothing appeared.

Maybe the smiley is not the problem, but giving up in using it worked for me. Sovsem togo chto li?

I don't know, if we can blame this problem on a specific smiley. Suspect Because, I didn't use ": < 33 :" in any of my half posts. I really don't know what's going on. Because, I tried to post something in the events forum. I tried posting it 5 different times and every single time it ended at the same place. Oh my poor head! Meh... I have no solution. Erm..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep - 10:12

Ok... I understand my problem... I don't see my signature because... I don't have signature drunken lol! . There are new pages in the profile, so my signature disappeared, and I don't have it anymore. But I see yours Lana, with the "test...".

Thank you ! :

Last edited by on Thu 7 Sep - 12:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep - 14:35

Marina wrote:
Ok... I understand my problem... I don't see my signature because... I don't have signature drunken lol! . There are new pages in the profile, so my signature disappeared, and I don't have it anymore. But I see yours Lana, with the "test...".

Thank you ! :

Yes, mine is "test...". :kataus: I think I shall change it, though. Razz hehe.
Let's see if your signature will work, Marina. :wink:

So, that's the signature issue solved... now what is with the 1/4 posts? confused
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep - 15:08

I think it's ok with my signature ! cat
I hope that the 1/4 posts issue wil be solve very soon...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 10:27

Ok, let's try - this is a "test" message Very Happy just to see if my signature appears scratch Oh, and the problem with the 1/4 message happened to me too. I wrote a long message answering to Alex's post about her trip aaaand - only the first line was visible Evil or Very Mad I had to re-write it, and copy it, if it will be lost again silent The entire message appeared after 3 or 4 tries Suspect I hope it won't happen again!

Bye!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 18:54

About the 1/4, 2/4 posts....

It happend to me again. And it was because of this smiley... : < 3 3 : again. lol! Really, after the first ' : ' from the code, nothing appeared.

Test:

blabbla....bllala..lallaaa :
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 18:55

About the 1/4, 2/4 posts....

It happend to me again. And it was because of this smiley... : < 3 3 : again. lol! Really, after the first ' : ' from the code, nothing appeared.

Test (the original message) ->

blabbla....bllala..lallaaa : < 3 3 : lalalall....lala....what's wrong with this smiley?
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 18:57

Try to do use the smiley...and give a preview to the message (but copy it first). Do you happen the same as I? scratch

Sad I would have liked to read the longer message Vania...too bad it didn't work. thanks
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 20:26

Yes, the problem is always with this smiley to me too. I don't have time now to do a test, but I noticed that it was because of this smiley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the forum?   Problems with the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with the forum?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next