Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ideas for the new FD!?

Go down 
+10
Lana
alexandra
Marina
Serena
Elfaria
Bea
Maria
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Vania
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

The music for their new FD
Bolero :))
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Classical melody
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Classical melody in new arrangement
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Bulgarian music?!?
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Modern music (jazz, pop song...)
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Other?
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
They will skate without music :zy:
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 22:42

Maria wrote:
ON SECOND THOUGHTS scratch ,I AGREE!!

YOU ARE RIGHT! :vo:

But i would like to see them dance Bolero in a exhibition!
Yes, I agree, querida mia! I think that Bolero exhibition could be fabulous Razz lovely heart Albena and Max could find a brilliant new arrangement of it and.. :stari: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 23:29

Bolero EX... maybe it's a good idea, but i'm still not convinced. However ,I really don't want to argue about that, because I'm sure that Albena and Max can perform a brilliant Bolero-program.:vo:

Hm... about my idea for the new FD... it's not exactly idea. It's more ... hm ... a wish.
I've always wanted to see them skate to ... "Bohemian Rhapsody". It's maybe a little bit unusual, but... this song is so... amazing!!! :dube: ... there are so many emotions in it, and different rhythms (what I think is better for a free dance), and the voise of Freddie Mercury is just gorgeous and, and... I just can't find words!
Moreover... It's not only about the beauty of the song. In my apinion the idia of the song, the drama and the passion are so close to the aggressive style of Albena and Max. I don't think there is other team in ice dance now that is capable to skate to this song with the maturity that it requires. (except maybe Rita and Povilas...but I'm not sure)
Anyway, all this is very subjective. Of course, I want to see my favourite couple dancing to one of my favourite songs. :dube:

Otherwise, I voted for a classical music, because I want to be somting special, not only "nice". I know I am a little bit melodramatic, so I prefer something that will excite me, something that can make me cry not clap. Of course this is a matter of taste. But ... I suppose whatever they make it will be delightful. It sounds pompous, but I cant say anything else - they have proven it.

So, another huge post... I promise the next one will be much, much shorter!!!

Last edited by on Wed 5 Jul - 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 23:56

Geri wrote!
Quote :
I've always wanted to see them skate to ... "Bohemian Rhapsody". It's maybe a little bit unusual, but... this song is so... amazing!!! :dube: ... there are so many emotions in it, and different rhythms (what I think is better for a free dance), and the voise of Freddie Mercury is just gorgeous and, and... I just can't find words

Dance to the first Queen's great hit!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

That would be quite something!!! lovely heart lovely heart

Alby & Max!! GO, ALBENA AND MAXIM!!!

WE KNOW YOU WILL MESMERIZE !!!! lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jul - 0:34

Geri wrote!
Quote :
I've always wanted to see them skate to ... "Bohemian Rhapsody". It's maybe a little bit unusual, but... this song is so... amazing!!! :dube: ... there are so many emotions in it, and different rhythms (what I think is better for a free dance), and the voise of Freddie Mercury is just gorgeous and, and... I just can't find words!
Moreover... It's not only about the beauty of the song. In my apinion the idia of the song, the drama and the passion are so close to the aggressive style of Albena and Max. I don't think there is other team in ice dance now that is capable to skate to this song with the maturity that it requires. (except maybe Rita and Povilas...but I'm not sure)

WOW!!! That would be brilliant!!! REALLY!!!

That would be perhaps, the best ...ever... Shocked heart2 Shocked heart2 Shocked heart2

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

UN MONTON DE BESOS!!! loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 2:55

GERI WROTE!!!
Quote :
Hm... about my idea for the new FD... it's not exactly idea. It's more ... hm ... a wish.
I've always wanted to see them skate to ... "Bohemian Rhapsody

UAUUUUU!!! I admit I have never thought about that! :dube:

WELL...why not???? THEY WOULD ROOOOOOOOCK!!! Alby & Max!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

But, however I think that Albena and Max do very well with classic music, soooo...but , perhaps it's time to try someting very BOLD

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAN DO IT!!!!! :dube:
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 18:37

Quote :
I've always wanted to see them skate to ... "Bohemian Rhapsody".

that would be something very special!!!

I hope they'll one time use a bit more unknown piece of Carmina Burana, or maybe the Symphony Fantastique of Berlioz, that's so beautiful music with also secrets and mystically.... :dube:

but whatever music they choose, most important it fits for their heart and soul :angel2:

kusjes!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 19:41

I think all of you girls have had wonderful ideas and choices! :vo:

I just remembered a music I like very much heart2 the soundtrack of the motion picture BRAVEHEART heart2 heart2

It's just an idea!! :wink:

BEIJINHOS!!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 11:09

Hey guys!Now my opinion-I am almost sure that they will not do Bolero,because i remember one interview where max said, that they tried to do bolero routine, but it didn't work...He meant...may be that Bolero will not be their perfect dance!Well...and for...the new Fd-I love dramatic dances heart2 It would be great if they do something dramatic...Well...actually, everything done by them will be great :stari:
loveall Love you guys
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 17:38

Morgana wrote:
Well...and for...the new Fd-I love dramatic dances heart2 It would be great if they do something dramatic...Well...actually, everything done by them will be great :stari:
loveall Love you guys

Ehh, I have to agree with you. A dramatic dance could work perfectly. No matter what they do, they put heart and soul in it, and the result is poetry, theather, passion and :stari: beauty. If "dramatic dance" means the same for both of us, then I have to agree with you Wink They always make me shiver and hold my breath... :stari:
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 20:51

alexandra wrote:
Morgana wrote:
Well...and for...the new Fd-I love dramatic dances heart2 It would be great if they do something dramatic...Well...actually, everything done by them will be great :stari:
loveall Love you guys

Ehh, I have to agree with you. A dramatic dance could work perfectly. No matter what they do, they put heart and soul in it, and the result is poetry, theather, passion and :stari: beauty. If "dramatic dance" means the same for both of us, then I have to agree with you Wink They always make me shiver and hold my breath... :stari:
Yes, i totally agree with you...They are like Pushkin or Byron on the Ice...This is exactly what do i want from them...a great,romantic,passionate poem on the ice :stari: heart2 nice
loveall
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul - 0:17

Morgana wrote!
Quote :
This is exactly what do i want from them...a great,romantic,passionate poem on the ice :stari: heart2 :nice

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SENTENCE !!!!

That's what I would like to see too!!! :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 13:57

I have just remembered something!!!! Very Happy

The WEST SIDE STORY SOUNDTRACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul - 17:45

Bea wrote:
I have just remembered something!!!! Very Happy

The WEST SIDE STORY SOUNDTRACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

True... but it's sooooo overused. :blush2: I'd like to hear something more original. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 17:45

Lana wrote about the wast side story music!!
Quote :
True... but it's sooooo overused. :blush2: I'd like to hear something more original. :wink

I agree!!! Smile

I admit I like all A.L. W. musicals!!! heart2

I know his last is the Woman in White...but I haven't seen it yet. nooo nooo

And I haven't heard the music yet either... shocked shocked

I am just mentioning it, because his musicals usually are awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the new FD!?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: