Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ideas for the new FD!?

Go down 
+10
Lana
alexandra
Marina
Serena
Elfaria
Bea
Maria
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Vania
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

The music for their new FD
Bolero :))
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Classical melody
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Classical melody in new arrangement
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Bulgarian music?!?
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Modern music (jazz, pop song...)
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Other?
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
They will skate without music :zy:
Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 20:58

alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
But...but you see?? Lana dreamt that I am anti-social Sad Sad Hmm...I wonder if it's true... :kataus: :kataus:

:kataus: :kataus: That was my example of how my dreams aren't factual. Razz Unless, Fabi usually makes Lerka rafts. Shocked :kataus: You were in my dream randomly, Alex. Suspect You were dressed all in black and you watching a tv verrrry intently. So, me and Lerka tried talking to you, but you wouldn't respond. :kataus: I don't know... maybe Albena and Maxim were on TV. Razz

lol! probably lol!
Hehe....I was so absorbed by the tv that I didn't speak with you?!!? affraid Oh no...this will not happen..Wink lol!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: Fabi made me a raft!!!!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: Oh, sestrichka, please, tell us more about your dream!!!!!! poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon :<33: :stari: I love it :kataus: although, Alex didn't want to talk with us :kataus: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 23:37

Lerka wrote:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: Fabi made me a raft!!!!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: Oh, sestrichka, please, tell us more about your dream!!!!!! poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon :<33: :stari: I love it :kataus: although, Alex didn't want to talk with us :kataus: lol!

Yeah, I'll tell you more of it in a bit. :wink: Probably in the "Lerka's dream" thread. :stari: Otherwise... we will be going horribly off-topic. Off topic as usual!) :kataus: What else is new? Razz It was a pretty fab dream... even though... erm... Alex didn't seem to like us! :kataus: But that's okay, we both know that's not true. Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 23:46

Lana wrote:
Yeah, I'll tell you more of it in a bit. :wink: Probably in the "Lerka's dream" thread. :stari: Otherwise... we will be going horribly off-topic. Off topic as usual!) :kataus: What else is new? Razz It was a pretty fab dream... even though... erm... Alex didn't seem to like us! :kataus: But that's okay, we both know that's not true. Wink
Awwwww, I want to see your dream, too, Lanochka!! :kataus: Please, next time when you have such a cute funny dream take your digital camera with you, ok? :kataus: Razz Laughing erm.. Off topic as usual!) are we off-topic? Embarassed it seems we are Embarassed tomorrow I'll have some spare time to type the rest of my millions-ages-ago-dream-about-pirates... :blush2: Are you interested in it, sestrichka? Laughing There will be Fabi Razz and not only Fabi.. Rolling Eyes but back to your super dream Smile poor Alex :kataus: I'm so curious about what did she watch there on TV Razz I'm sure she had some reasons not to like us very much in your dream Razz maybe she was offended? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 23:54

Lerka wrote:
Awwwww, I want to see your dream, too, Lanochka!! :kataus: Please, next time when you have such a cute funny dream take your digital camera with you, ok? :kataus: Razz Laughing erm... Off topic as usual!) are we off-topic? Embarassed it seems we are Embarassed tomorrow I'll have some spare time to type the rest of my millions-ages-ago-dream-about-pirates... :blush2: Are you interested in it, sestrichka? Laughing There will be Fabi Razz and not only Fabi.. Rolling Eyes but back to your super dream Smile poor Alex :kataus: I'm so curious about what did she watch there on TV Razz I'm sure she had some reasons not to like us very much in your dream Razz maybe she was offended? Suspect

I should take my digital camera, eh? :kataus: I wish I could show you the raft Fabi made you! :lmd: Razz Yes, we are very off-topic... Off topic as usual!) I was going to ask you about your pirate dream, Lerochka! pirat I have been dying for months to hear the end of it. poklon You must tell me the rest, sestrichka! :luvzy: :<33: Ohh... Fabi! :dube: erm... I'll have to try and remember my dream. Embarassed I wrote it down somewhere. Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 0:13

Lana wrote:
I should take my digital camera, eh? :kataus: I wish I could show you the raft Fabi made you! :lmd: Razz Yes, we are very off-topic... Off topic as usual!) I was going to ask you about your pirate dream, Lerochka! pirat I have been dying for months to hear the end of it. poklon You must tell me the rest, sestrichka! :luvzy: :<33: Ohh... Fabi! :dube: erm... I'll have to try and remember my dream. Embarassed I wrote it down somewhere. Wink
Awww... yes, I'm dying to see our raft! Razz :kataus: Was it big? Was in made of wood? Or.. Embarassed Laughing Yay! Yes, so I'm going to tell the end of my dream finally pirat flower I've made you wait for months! affraid shocked Oh God! Bad classes, bad exams, bad Lerka! Twisted Evil luckly, I wrote it down, too Wink otherwise.. I could never remember it :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Jen (aka:love2dance)
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 33
Residence : New zealand
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 1:02

Hi girls!!! How have you all been? I haven't written on here for a while nooo because of exams Crying or Very sad but I have been busy reading all your posts!! Very Happy This one I find particularly interesting. I voted for modern music, because i remember watching the olympics this year and seeing the Russians do their FD and their music was really lively, so the crowd got into it, clapping their hands and everything. So i think a song with a catchy beat would be good to pull the crowd into the performance.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 1:41

Perhaps you have a point there, JEN!

However I remember what happened when they decided to dance to BACH TO AFRICA!! [ I STILL ADOOOORE THAT MUSIC AND THAT ROUTINE!!] and look what happened! shocked shocked shocked

WEll, :zy: ...if I were in Albie and Max's place I would either dance to a modern rather daring music :vo: :teasing: or I would dance to Bolero! :vo:
After all, it's their last season Sad Sad , so I would risk anything!!! bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 :teasing: :teasing: :surce: bg2

BESOS!! :teasing:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 20:16

Maria wrote:
P
After all, it's their last season Sad Sad , so I would risk anything!!! bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 :teasing: :teasing: :surce: bg2

Precisely!!!!
The title is theirs...they proved their value a while ago. They have the title....judges are judges. so, they should do whatever they feel like. 'm sure it will be breathtaking and the public will remember it!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 21:02

Jen (aka:love2dance) wrote:
Hi girls!!! How have you all been? I haven't written on here for a while nooo because of exams Crying or Very sad but I have been busy reading all your posts!! Very Happy This one I find particularly interesting. I voted for modern music, because i remember watching the olympics this year and seeing the Russians do their FD and their music was really lively, so the crowd got into it, clapping their hands and everything. So i think a song with a catchy beat would be good to pull the crowd into the performance.
Hi, Jen! I'm very glad to see your messages again Smile nice Now, your exams are finished? cheers I have one (the last one! Bravo!) exam this week. It's very difficult :face: but I don't want to learn it.. I'm fed up :kataus: yeah! I'm a bad student! :kataus:
I don't really think that Albena and Max will use modern music.. :blush2: but, we will see! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 21:10

Lerka wrote:
Awww... yes, I'm dying to see our raft! Razz :kataus: Was it big? Was in made of wood? Or.. Embarassed Laughing Yay! Yes, so I'm going to tell the end of my dream finally pirat flower I've made you wait for months! affraid shocked Oh God! Bad classes, bad exams, bad Lerka! Twisted Evil luckly, I wrote it down, too Wink otherwise.. I could never remember it :kataus:

I bet. :kataus: Well, just give me a bit... I'll write up the dream in a few days. Wink If you must know Razz, it was a huuuuge raft made of wood. bla-bla-bla You seemed very proud of it, sestrichka. :kataus:
I can never remember dreams, either, unless I write them down. Erm.. One of my friends can remember her dreams in insane amount of detail, months after they happen. :blink: It's really quite impressive. :kataus: bow
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 1:35

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Hi, Jen! I'm very glad to see your messages again Smile nice Now, your exams are finished? cheers I have one (the last one! Bravo!) exam this week. It's very difficult :face: but I don't want to learn it.. I'm fed up :kataus: yeah! I'm a bad student! :kataus:
I don't really think that Albena and Max will use modern music.. :blush2: but, we will see! lol!

Uhhh...I know the feeling. I had this feeling last week. Last exams are the worst!!
Anyway, try to be a good kid and learn a bit Laughing at least read once. We will cross our fingers and we will think of you. We will "help" as much as we can. Kisssssssssss

Jen, I'm very happy also to see your messages again. I hope to see you more often now Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 1:44

Alex wrote!
Quote :
Precisely!!!!
The title is theirs...they proved their value a while ago. They have the title....judges are judges. so, they should do whatever they feel like. 'm sure it will be breathtaking and the public will remember it!!

YESSS!! I AGREE!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 1:48

Lana wrote:

It was a pretty fab dream... even though... erm... Alex didn't seem to like us! :kataus: But that's okay, we both know that's not true. Wink
It's not, it's not loveall

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Rolling Eyes but back to your super dream Smile poor Alex :kataus: I'm so curious about what did she watch there on TV Razz I'm sure she had some reasons not to like us very much in your dream Razz maybe she was offended? Suspect

Well, about my reasons. You should ask Lana, cause I have absolutely no idea why I was so anti-social and what was I watching. Erm..
So, Lana?!?
I don't think I was offended... maybe you ignored me and you were the anti-social ones, anti-Alex. Hah!!! Nye-nye-nye-nye-nye..... :teasing:
But why? Hey! hey, I'm here... Hey! hello?
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 2:24

Dear girls,
I don't know which dream you are talking about!! scratch scratch

But, if it is about Albena and Max, I would like to rad it , really!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 2:37

Serena wrote:
Dear girls,
I don't know which dream you are talking about!! scratch scratch

But, if it is about Albena and Max, I would like to rad it , really!!! :vo:

Lana had a dream about she and Lerka and Fabian. I was there, watching tv while refusing to talk to them lol! I don't know why scratch

I think it's on page 2 in this thread....
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 13:32

alexandra wrote:
hhh...I know the feeling. I had this feeling last week. Last exams are the worst!!
Anyway, try to be a good kid and learn a bit Laughing at least read once. We will cross our fingers and we will think of you. We will "help" as much as we can. Kisssssssssss
Thank you, draga! Kisssssssssss Ok, I'll try to read something once :kataus: also I musssst make some little works - sections - to be permitted for the exam :kataus: that's why, I can't spend a lot of time here, again!!!! Weep Weep Weep And when my exam finishes, some of you won't be here anymore Weep for example, Marina will be away already Sad

Quote :
I don't think I was offended... maybe you ignored me and you were the anti-social ones, anti-Alex. Hah!!! Nye-nye-nye-nye-nye.....
Oh, no! :kataus: Alex, you are kidding! :kataus: Anti-Alex twins Lerka and Lana :kataus: erm.. was I very busy helping Fabi to make the raft or I was just staring at him like that -> :woow: :dube: and what were YOU doing, sestrichka, at that moment?! Question
no, no, Alex, we could never be anti-Alex Laughing don't even think about it :luvzy: Razz

By the way ->>> Off topic as usual!) Off topic as usual!) Off topic as usual!) bla-bla-bla :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 33
Residence : New zealand
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 14:39

Quote :

Thanks for welcoming me back Lera!! Very Happy Yes now my exams are finished which means i can come here everyday and read the fabulous posts from all you girls!! Yay!! Razz I'm sure you're a great student!! very clever Smile Well whatever music they choose I will be happy, after all they are WORLD CHAMPIONS now. And I believe they can hold onto that title!!

ps. Thanks for welcoming me back too Alex, that's sweet of you Smile Yep, now I will be here all the time. You won't be able to get rid of me!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 14:51

ps. Thanks for welcoming me back too Alex, that's sweet of you Smile Yep, now I will be here all the time. You won't be able to get rid of me!!! Laughing
excellent! :kataus: We didn't want to get rid of you! Laughing Don't dream about it! just because we love

Thanks for welcoming me back Lera!! Very Happy Yes now my exams are finished which means i can come here everyday and read the fabulous posts from all you girls!! Yay!! Razz I'm sure you're a great student!! very clever Smile Well whatever music they choose I will be happy, after all they are WORLD CHAMPIONS now. And I believe they can hold onto that title!!
Soo, congrats! cheers Summer vacations have begun for you!! Summer)) that's great Razz and.. have you any plans already??? Ohh, and thank you for all your sweet words :blush2: That was really nice of you to say that.. :<33: And we all hope that Albena and Maxim will double their World title and ... we hope for European :stari:
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 15:02

I know this forum for few months, but I just couldn't find time to write here. But I'm really glad that there is such a forum and there are so many other fans of Albena and Maxim that I can talk with. cheers

And about the new FD I hope that they won't choose Bolero. I like that music and I know they're able to make an excellent program, but if they do it they'll always be compared with Torvill and Dean. Even if they perform it better I don't think they need this.
I mean that Albena and Max always had their own style and I hope they'll make something new and special and they'll use a piece of musik that will be rememberd as "The music of Denkova and Staviski", such as Bolero is rememberd as Torvill and Dean's music.

Mmmm... and.. sorry for the long post Embarassed , but my english isn't very good and I find it a little bit difficult to express myself in english pale
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 15:19

Hi, Geri! zvet Welcome (again) zvet

Quote :
but if they do it they'll always be compared with Torvill and Dean. Even if they perform it better I don't think they need this.

I suppose you're right, but I still hope they'll choose it for their FD Alby & Max!!

By the way, who voted for the Bulgarian music (if it's not a secret?) Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 16:09

Hi, geri! Welcome back! sunny
It's very nice to hear from you, again! Very Happy
I completely agree with you about Bolero! Friends That is why I don't want Albena and Max to use it. :blush2: It's like a "trade-mark" of Torvill and Dean + last year we had two Boleros.. I said about it to Albena and she agreed Rolling Eyes I'm sure that if they decide to use Bolero finally they could make a brilliant routine, another master-piece, but.. I just want to have something "fresh" "very their" heart2 :stari: but.. we will see! Wink

P.S. Don't worry about your english, geri! :wink: and a looong post is great! cheers :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 16:12

alexandra wrote:
So, Lana?!?
I don't think I was offended... maybe you ignored me and you were the anti-social ones, anti-Alex. Hah!!! Nye-nye-nye-nye-nye..... :teasing:
But why? Hey! hey, I'm here... Hey! hello?

I will tell you... When I type up the dream. Laughing But, I can assure you, it was you, Alex. :kataus:
Yes, hello, darling Alex! Kisssssssssss I don't believe you are anti-social or that we are anti-Alex. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 16:21

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I just want to have something "fresh" "very their" heart2 :stari: but.. we will see! Wink

I have a "crazy" idea about something, as you say, fresh and very their! They could combinate a bulgarian and a russian national song :twist: (in new adaptation) - remember our ice pair Rumi and Stanimir, who used Bulgarian folklore motives in their FD and their costumes had typical bulgarian elements Alby & Max!!
I always dreamt to see them dance on BG music Alby & Max!! I hope my dream will come true (if not for the FD, they can choose one for the exhibition lovely heart lovely heart )
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:17

geri wrote:
I know this forum for few months, but I just couldn't find time to write here. But I'm really glad that there is such a forum and there are so many other fans of Albena and Maxim that I can talk with. cheers
Yeeeees, this is a great feeling. It's so nice to get to know people who adores Albena and Maxim so much. I also think this is one of the best forums ever....I enjoy being here more than on any other forum. Very Happy

and welcome back...I really hope to see you more Wink

geri wrote:

And about the new FD I hope that they won't choose Bolero. I like that music and I know they're able to make an excellent program, but if they do it they'll always be compared with Torvill and Dean. Even if they perform it better I don't think they need this.
I mean that Albena and Max always had their own style and I hope they'll make something new and special and they'll use a piece of musik that will be rememberd as "The music of Denkova and Staviski", such as Bolero is rememberd as Torvill and Dean's music.

Exactly!!! This is what I tried to say in some previous messages scratch but you managed to explain this very well..I completely agree with you Wink They always had original, impressive, breath-taking programs. I hope they revolutionize ice-dance with this one. They already did this in many people's eyes and heart, so I'm positive they can prove the whole world... :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 22:30

Alex wrote!
Quote :
They always had original, impressive, breath-taking programs. I hope they revolutionize ice-dance with this one. They already did this in many people's eyes and heart, so I'm positive they can prove the whole world

ON SECOND THOUGHTS scratch ,I AGREE!!

YOU ARE RIGHT! :vo:

But i would like to see them dance Bolero in a exhibition!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the new FD!?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: