Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ideas for the new FD!?

Go down 
+10
Lana
alexandra
Marina
Serena
Elfaria
Bea
Maria
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Vania
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

The music for their new FD
Bolero :))
Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_lcap44%Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Classical melody
Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_lcap6%Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Classical melody in new arrangement
Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_lcap17%Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Bulgarian music?!?
Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_lcap6%Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Modern music (jazz, pop song...)
Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_lcap22%Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Other?
Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_lcap5%Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
They will skate without music :zy:
Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_lcap0%Ideas for the new FD!? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Ideas for the new FD!? Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 13:08

Have you any idea what will be the new FD of Albie and Max? Program to classic music Suspect ? A new adaptation of classic music, or something else?... confused :twist:

Let's try to imagine it! :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 13:25

hehe Smile great idea, Vania! Friends Lana have to have another wonderful dream and then she must tell us EVERYTHING! :kataus: :luvzy:
ah.. you weren't with us last year, dear Sad unfortunately Sad so I must explain! Laughing Last year Lana had a dream.. she told us: "I saw Albena and Maxim in black & purple costumes skating to Adagio." We were like "sweet dream, Lanochka" Razz :kataus: but then.. Shocked They Shocked skate Shocked to Shocked Adagio! Suspect lol!
as for me, I won't vote! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :teasing:
Lanochka, please, dreeeaaaammmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon :stari: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 13:46

Eeeeeeeeeeee Bolero! I'm not saying I think that's what it will be, but I would be so, so excited if it was. :face:

I love the skate without music option, though. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 14:04

*MAGic diable* wrote:

You won't because you know what it will be, right? Suspect

Ах тиииии, хитруша такава :wink: :dube: :mdr:

And I, I dreamed them in yellow costumes skating on some merry, rhytmic melody! :kataus: :kataus: Now we have to wait for Lana's dream :wink: and see who is right!!!

KISSES!
:luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 14:11

Vania wrote:
Ах тиииии, хитруша такава :wink: :dube: :mdr:
Аз??????? Shocked :kataus: леле Razz :mdr: добре, I bet it will be something to classical music :kataus: :luvzy:

Grace wrote:
Thank you, Grace! Razz I knew you would looove it! :kataus: so yes, Vanichka, it was me who spoiled your poll with this very last option :blush2: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:54

Dear girls!!

I VOTED FOR BOLERO!! :surce: :surce: :surce:

It was always my dream to see them skate to it!! :surce:

I began loving Ice dance because of my mother's passion for Bolero of Torvill an Dean!
I do believe in my heart of hearts that Albie and Max can dance to an unforgettable new version of BOLERO! :surce: :surce:

A BOLERO COMING FROM ALBIE AND MAX'S SOUL :dube: COMING FROM THE VERY :dube: CORE OF THEIR HEARTS!! :surce: :surce: :surce:

SOOOO, BE IT!!!! bg1 :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 22:42

WELLLLL!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I would like to see them dance Bolero too!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

I bet it would be better than the other one!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

I hope it will be it!!!

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 22:48

Well, the vote shows that people want and expect Bolero...

I voted for this one too becase I have read somewhere that it is Albi and Max's dream to make a dance on this music... the performance should be really more than perfect after the amazing performance of the Russians.. who are not forgotten even till now.

Also I want to express my admiration toward Albenka and Max's ardour to start training. They had so little rest! I hope that they won't be too busy with the trainings....

We love you, poklon Albi and Maxi! poklon

:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 1:56

Elfaria wrote!
Quote :
Well, the vote shows that people want and expect Bolero...

I voted for this one too becase I have read somewhere that it is Albi and Max's dream to make a dance on this music... the performance should be really more than perfect after the amazing performance of the Russians.. who are not forgotten

I voted for BOLERO as well!!

THat would be simply magical and a dream come true!!! loveall

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 5:27

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Grace wrote:
Thank you, Grace! Razz I knew you would looove it! :kataus: so yes, Vanichka, it was me who spoiled your poll with this very last option :blush2: :kataus:
:kataus: Oh Lera, you do know me quite well, don't you? :kataus: Well, it would be very original, no? Maybe they could just have some random percussion beats in the background to fulfill the requirement that they have to skate to a rhythm. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 11:40

*MAGic diable* wrote:
so yes, Vanichka, it was me who spoiled your poll with this very last option :blush2: :kataus: [/size]

Who else would do that :teasing: sweeet Lerochka!

But where is Alex Miss u! ! I think she didn't write here since ... I don't know ... few days :disap: :disap:

ALLEEEEEX, WE MISS YOU!!!! Miss u!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 11:43

ME TOO, I VOTED FOR THE BOLERO! I hope to see them skate on this amazing music! bg2
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 11:59

I really don't know, but I'm sure it will be great !!! :stari:
I hope it will be something original like "Bach to Africa" or their Egyptian theme, or Cirque du Soleil. heart2

I think it won't be classical music with modern arrangement because they did it this year, and they like change and be different things, but I don't know. scratch
Wait'n see ! flower
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 14:47

Vania wrote:
But where is Alex Miss u! ! I think she didn't write here since ... I don't know ... few days :disap: :disap:

ALLEEEEEX, WE MISS YOU!!!! Miss u!

Hey! Hey!
Hello...thank you for asking milichka. I really missed you all, but I had to work like hell to finish my last essays. And now, my exams are oooooveeeerrrr!!! So, I have more time....But I miss you very much!! And I can see some new threads and lovely messages appeared :cheer: I couldn't be happier...

Hmm...now for the new FD. It's hard to say smth. Because in Albena and Maxim's case, I always love to be surprised, to see for the first time their new costumes, to hear the songs...to wait for news about FD and Od's ...Tjis is half as good as watching the performance for the very firs time.

I know it's Albena's dream to dance on Bolero (I hope I remember correctly Embarassed ) and I love this piece and I would die of emotions if they will choose this. They have all the chances to do something equivalent to what Torvil and Dean did. I'm sure they can write history again and that such a dance would remain in everybody's mind and heart.

But....hmmm...I would love something original and new. Something nobody ever did so far... Grace, you have a lovely vision about the new dance...I would like to see smth similar with Afrah Baladi...or "O" - Cirque du Soleil (Marina, now I realise....the same..hehe!! :<33: ). I love theater on ice...I love stories and I treasure originallity.

As for what I imagine... Im not sure yet. First, I have to realise they stay :stari: ...
..maybe green costumes. They look so good in green. Perfect!!

*Alex is very happy, she hugs you all* heart2

Last edited by on Fri 23 Jun - 17:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 14:53

I voted for "Other"....I have much more opportunities like this. I can imagine everything, I can wish for almost every kind of performance...many possibilities so far...

I know I will love everything they do...Bolero, classic songs, adaptations... heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 1:08

Lerka wrote:
ah.. you weren't with us last year, dear Sad unfortunately Sad so I must explain! Laughing Last year Lana had a dream.. she told us: "I saw Albena and Maxim in black & purple costumes skating to Adagio." We were like "sweet dream, Lanochka" Razz :kataus: but then.. Shocked They Shocked skate Shocked to Shocked Adagio! Suspect lol!

yes, my adagio dream. :kataus: i was completely shocked when i learned that they were actually using it as their FD. Shocked i maintain the fact that i cannot see the future. :kataus: recently, my dreams have been quite random. Suspect there was one about Fabian making Lerka a raft and Alex was there, but was being completely anti-social... :kataus: I haven't had an Albena and Maxim dream in ages... Sad

Quote :

don't tell me you know something, sestrichka! Suspect :kataus:

Quote :
Lanochka, please, dreeeaaaammmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon :stari: lol!

Fiiiiiiine. Razz I will try, if it will make you happy! :kataus: :lmd:

I voted for the "modern music" option, by the way. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 2:24

Lana wrote!
Quote :
, my adagio dream. :kataus: i was completely shocked when i learned that they were actually using it as their FD. Shocked i maintain the fact that i cannot see the future. :kataus: recently, my dreams have been quite random. Suspect there was one about Fabian making Lerka a raft and Alex was there, but was being completely anti-social... :kataus: I haven't had an Albena and Maxim dream in ages... Sad[/size]

OHHH, dear, We have plenty of time to wait for another special dream :wink: about Albie and Max! :dube: :dube: :kataus: :kataus:

Please..let us know when you have an interesting one!

DEAREST ALEX!

I am happy to hear from you in this thread and I am very happy that you are fine!!
heart2

BESOS
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 17:57

Maria wrote:

DEAREST ALEX!

I am happy to hear from you in this thread and I am very happy that you are fine!!
heart2

BESOS

Thank you...I'm glad to see you too. :surce: It's so nice to be here...

But...but you see?? Lana dreamt that I am anti-social Sad Sad Hmm...I wonder if it's true... :kataus: :kataus:

As for the new FD... :stari:
I really don't know, I think I will love the dance no matter what. And I'm sure of one thing: it will be breathtaking.... :stari: like every dance so far :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 18:01

alexandra wrote:

But...but you see?? Lana dreamt that I am anti-social Sad Sad Hmm...I wonder if it's true... :kataus: :kataus:

If anti-social means what I think, you ARE NOT anti-social at all. :luvzy: Just look - you have more posts than anyone else :respect: Sooo, at least here, with us, you're "social" Friends

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 18:08

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

If anti-social means what I think, you ARE NOT anti-social at all. :luvzy: Just look - you have more posts than anyone else :respect: Sooo, at least here, with us, you're "social" Friends

Kisses!

Well... Rolling Eyes I guess...
Thanks Wink
It was a dream anyway, I can be anti-social there...I could Wink

Vanichka :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 18:15

alexandra wrote:

:kataus: :kataus: That was my example of how my dreams aren't factual. Razz Unless, Fabi usually makes Lerka rafts. Shocked :kataus: You were in my dream randomly, Alex. Suspect You were dressed all in black and you watching a tv verrrry intently. So, me and Lerka tried talking to you, but you wouldn't respond. :kataus: I don't know... maybe Albena and Maxim were on TV. Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 18:26

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

:kataus: :kataus: That was my example of how my dreams aren't factual. Razz Unless, Fabi usually makes Lerka rafts. Shocked :kataus: You were in my dream randomly, Alex. Suspect You were dressed all in black and you watching a tv verrrry intently. So, me and Lerka tried talking to you, but you wouldn't respond. :kataus: I don't know... maybe Albena and Maxim were on TV. Razz

lol! probably lol!
Hehe....I was so absorbed by the tv that I didn't speak with you?!!? affraid Oh no...this will not happen..Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 21:57

Maria wrote!
Quote :
OHHH, dear, We have plenty of time to wait for another special dream :wink: about Albie and Max! :dube: :dube: :kataus: :kataus:

Please..let us know when you have an interesting one!

I bet Lana will have a dream about this Year FD zvet
She had one last year and it was more or less correct! lol!

By the way, the girls that voted for another classical melody...whay did you have in mind
????

BEIJOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 22:18

scratch scratch scratch

I think that I have read a message posted by Morgana here! scratch

Did you post a message, Morgana???

BEIJOS! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 20:53

Serena wrote!
Quote :
By the way, the girls that voted for another classical melody...whay did you have in mind
????

DO YOU THINK THEY WILL DO ANOTHER CLASSICAL ONE???

WELLL...THEY HAVE BEEN BRILLIANT SO FAR.. sunny sunny :stari:

I'M THINKING ABOUT HANDEL AND ADAGIO! :stari: :stari: :stari:

BUT, SERIOUSLY..I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!! scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new FD!?   Ideas for the new FD!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the new FD!?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-