Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some news...

Go down 
+10
russianskaterdiva
nyx
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Serena
Lana
Bea
Vania
alexandra
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

Some news... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 10:02

Yes and the person who interviewed her said: "Her answer to the question about their retirement was by no means categorical though Smile "
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 13:15

Vania wrote!
Quote :
"]
lanadd wrote:

It doesn't sound like a 100% last year of competition, so i am very happy there is still a little chance they stay for another

Quote from The Lord of the Rings:
There is always hope...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

So, let's wait the end of the season and their final decision.
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
I HOPEEE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dasha
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Dec - 8:20

Isn't she president of the Bulgarian Skating Federation, though? I really hope that they stay, but they probably want family, life away from skating...I just want them to do what their hearts tell them...

-Dasha
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Dec - 22:56

Dascha Wrote!
Quote :
Isn't she president of the Bulgarian Skating Federation, though? I really hope that they stay, but they probably want family, life away from skating...I just want them to do what their hearts tell them...

I admit that I have already thought of that.I know that fans cannot be that selfish about them! Embarassed Embarassed
They are the most heavenly perfect skaters for me , but sooner or later they have to let go....
BUTT,WE WILL LOOOOVE THEM ALWAYS!!! heart2 heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 15:03

can somebody translate this article please(at least at the beginning) http://www.sport-express.ru/art.shtml?132097
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 16:38

Sorry, I'm very, extremely busy now, so I've managed to translate on;y the first part of the article.

Quote :
Breakthrough in Dances.
This discipline, where Russians had 2 pairs (Yana Khokhlova and Sergay Novitsky had a great debute, finishing 5),
has become the onle light spot for Russian skater's fans. Both Russian duets has made an impossible breakthrough this year.
Domnina and Shabalin lost their FD only to the World Champions. That's why Alexsander Gorshkov, their coach, said that his sportsmen
would have equal chances with the Bulgarians for the Gold at the Euros 2007 (Come on!!!! Oh, come on!!! Could he have said anything more stupid? (Sorry, it's Vala. Couldn't control myself!)

Shabalin says that in Perer they skated their FD better than anywhere else this season. Oxsana though said she couldn't quite agree with it:
We must see the video first. Though we are quite satisfied.

World vice-champions - the Canadians - helped the Russians to get closer. They got a deduction in their FD. As for denkova and Stavissky, their victory was more than deserved.

- What doesn't let you win the competition with the Bulgarians so far? - Domnina and Shabalin were asked in the mixed zone.
- I'm afraid I can't say what. - Maxim said. - We must have been skating together less than they did. The judges take it into consideration still.
- But we aren't upset, - Oxsana added. Even though we lost the Canadians only 0,20...

The first Russian pair attracts the major part of attention. Those who follow don't play any important role as a rule.
This GPF is an exception. Khokhlova and Novitsky were given so many complements!

The debutants had to worry a lot. There's no CD in the GPF. This dance usually gives a chance to adapt to the atmosphere of competition before the real fight begins.
But this time they had to begin right straight away. And to be the first to compete besides.
They did it brilliantly.

- We would have been happy even if we had finished 6. - they confessed. - We got ready to this competition very minutely. It was just after the last GR tournier that gossips about the possibility of a withdrawal
of one of the pair spreaded.That's why we trained taking into consideration the fact that we might go to Peter. The very fact that such a great competition takes place in Russia was very inspiring. Russian audience always supports us.

To be higher that Gregory-Petukhov was a point of honour dor Kh&N. At the NHK in Japan the Russians finished higher than the Americans and the news that their rivals got into the final was quite unpleasant. Sergey says he was quite sure that if the scores are equal it's the pair who won in face-to-face competition
who should get into the GPF. But the personal best turned out to be taken into consideration in this case. And the Americans were scored higher at Skate America that Kh&N in China and Japan. The only statement of the Americans that though beat in Japan they consider themselves to be much more skillful than the Russians became widly known at once.
So as Kh&N happened to get to the GPF made the struggle for the 5th place almost hotter than the one for medals.

In Peter the Russians managed to prove that they deserver the success in Japan. Almost 5 points - ant that was the Russians advantage over the rivals - is a solid argument. Moreover, their technical scores at the FD were higher than those of the French Pair.

Well, that's the first part of the article. In the next parts the journalist speaks about the tragedy Sad with Masha and Lesha and comes to the conclusion that Russian coaches should try their hardest to train new pairs.
That is followed by an interview with Marina Anissina (she is not quite satisfied with Johnny, but says she can see the progress in his perception of the whole skating thing since the beginning of the summer - they began working together then).

Than there is an interview with Brian who says that nobody can beat him if he skates at his best, Even Stephan.

At the end of the article the japanese ladies are discussed and the author compares tham with Yagudin and Plusghenko. He says if Mao and Kim don't make mistakes it's quite unlikely anybody else can fight with them both.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:17

[quote]Sorry, I'm very, extremely busy now, so I've managed to translate on;y the first part of the article.

Quote :
Breakthrough in Dances.
This discipline, where Russians had 2 pairs (Yana Khokhlova and Sergay Novitsky had a great debute, finishing 5),
has become the onle light spot for Russian skater's fans. Both Russian duets has made an impossible breakthrough this year.
Domnina and Shabalin lost their FD only to the World Champions. That's why Alexsander Gorshkov, their coach, said that his sportsmen
would have equal chances with the Bulgarians for the Gold at the Euros 2007 (Come on!!!! Oh, come on!!! Could he have said anything more stupid? (Sorry, it's Vala. Couldn't control myself!)

Gorshov must have had a strange dream shocked lol! He must have been delirious at the time!! lol! lol!
I am just a fan, but I am quite shocked at that sentence...equal chances.. shocked lol!
One of these days we will have a tread called Gorshov 's strange delirous dream.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 0:26

Maria wrote:
Gorshov must have had a strange dream shocked lol! He must have been delirious at the time!! lol! lol!
I am just a fan, but I am quite shocked at that sentence...equal chances.. shocked lol!
One of these days we will have a tread called Gorshov 's strange delirous dream.... lol! lol!

Shocked? Erm.. Erm... well, Gorshkov is Oksana and Maxim's coach. Wink Many coaches would say similar things, if their students won bronze at such a high level competition. bla-bla-bla But, if he believes this... like truly believes it Rolling Eyes... than I hope he will be very mistaken. :wink: There is little doubt that D/Sh will be on the podium, but gold is another story. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 3:34

Lana wrote!
Quote :
Shocked? Erm.. Erm... well, Gorshkov is Oksana and Maxim's coach. Wink Many coaches would say similar things, if their students won bronze at such a high level competition. bla-bla-bla But, if he believes this... like truly believes it Rolling Eyes... than I hope he will be very mistaken. :wink: There is little doubt that D/Sh will be on the podium, but gold is another story. :roll

I know, but I don't think thatin 2007, at the next Europeans Oxsana and Maxim have the same chances as Albie and Max.. nooo
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 5:18

Maria wrote:
I know, but I don't think thatin 2007, at the next Europeans Oxsana and Maxim have the same chances as Albie and Max.. nooo

I don't either, Maria. Wink I think Oksana and Maxim will definitely be on the podium. But I don't think they will win Euros. pale My guess is silver for them. :wink:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 20:26

http://www.eurosport.com/figureskating/sport_sto1034616.shtml

New article on eurosport about their Grand prix final winning Cool Not really news, but...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 18:07

I'm scratch and shocked because I'm confused.....maybe I'm wrong. Who knows!?
I haven't seen the programs yet and I can't speak about this, having in mind the technikal details and so on, so on....

but, for me it is very, very odd that so sudden, after Navka and Roman retired, a new "brilliant", so good, so telented russian couple emerged. Oh my poor head!

I know Oksana and Maxim for a while, for some seasons...but I consider them less than ready for a podium. It's peculiar that now they are so praised and already future candidates to the podium.

And personally, I would prefer Jana and Sergei on top, instead of O/M
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 18:50

Alex wrote!
Quote :
but, for me it is very, very odd that so sudden, after Navka and Roman retired, a new "brilliant", so good, so telented russian couple emerged. Oh my poor head!

I know Oksana and Maxim for a while, for some seasons...but I consider them less than ready for a podium. It's peculiar that now they are so praised and already future candidates to the podium.

OHHH! ALEX! you are so right!...That was somewhat too quick scratch scratch scratch Surely they are talented, but there are also other emerging talented couples!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 22:51

Maria wrote!
Quote :
Alex wrote!
Quote :

OHHH! ALEX! you are so right!...That was somewhat too quick scratch scratch scratch Surely they are talented, but there are also other emerging talented couples!
THAT'S SOOOO TRUE! There are couples out there that do deserve a , lots of chances!THEY ARE VERY TALENTED!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 21:18

alexandra wrote:
I'm scratch and shocked because I'm confused.....maybe I'm wrong. Who knows!?
I haven't seen the programs yet and I can't speak about this, having in mind the technikal details and so on, so on....

Well, I don't quite agree with you. flower I believe they used to be underestimated because of their second-pair status. Now they are just getting what they deserve. But it's just my own personal opinion, cause I love them very much. By the way, they didn't emerge from nowwhere. They used to win Junior World Champions and were given gold when Belbin&Agosto got silver flower
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 19:03

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

By the way, they didn't emerge from nowwhere. They used to win Junior World Champions and were given gold when Belbin&Agosto got silver flower

well, ok Smile
I didn't say from nowhere. I also admit they are talented. I also admit that in the future they have the chance to win gold. But in my opinion, this year is too sudden for these kind of discussions. I'm saying that it was an explosion of praises this year, concerning Oksana and Maxim. Why not acknowledge their talent before?

maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle.
(or out there X..haha)
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr - 21:12

Some randomq articles:

http://international.ibox.bg/news/id_392499013

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=79891
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some news...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3