Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some news...

Go down 
+10
russianskaterdiva
nyx
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Serena
Lana
Bea
Vania
alexandra
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 17:50

Hey! Look girls what I read today...
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=64909

20,000 Groove with Old Sting Hits in Bulgaria

Rock legend Sting threw his second gig in Bulgaria, and was enjoyed by 20 000 fans. Photo by Bulphoto
Lifestyle: 13 June 2006, Tuesday.

About 20,000 people gathered in Nessebar at Bulgaria's seaside despite the crummy weather to see rock legend Sting live Monday night, SNA reporters witnessed.

Sting, who looks amazingly well for his 54 years of age, surprised the audience with a medley of old hits. The rock dinosaur did not include any of his latest songs, but generously compensated the fans with favourites from his time with The Police.

Many Bulgarian singers joined the ranks of the Sting-lovers, along with Ice Skating Champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski. All 20,000 sang their hearts out throughout the two-hour-long Sting fest, going home with quite an adrenaline rush and a sore throat.

Part of the Broken Music tour, the concert was Sting's second in Bulgaria, but probably not his last, for the rocker ended it with a promise. "Well, see you again," Sting said to the roaring crowd before he left the stage.

Warm-up band Fiction Plane, led by Sting's son Joe also managed to move the crowd with a harder version of daddy's style.

Later in June, new wave megastars Depeche Mode are performing in Sofia, and in early July Italian icon Eros Ramazzotti will make a dream come true for Bulgarian fans.

As for the rap scene, 50 Cent and Busta Rhymes are readying to meet the local public for the first time.

CUTE, eh?!
I THINK ITS A LOVELY WAY TO REALX....so, they are at the seaside Smile BEST, BEST, BEST WISHES TO OUR GOLD COUPLE
:dube:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 18:07

Yes, this month many stars come in Bulgaria - Sting, Andrea Bocelli was here in May, Scorpions, 50 cent and Busta Rhymes, Eros Ramazzoti and so on ... J.Lo didn't came Suspect Suspect she promised but she didn't No I'm waiting for U2 or Shakira to come ohhhh ohhhh I'll be the first to buy a ticket for Shakira hehe heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 21:26

UAUUU!!! nice nice nice

WONDERFUL FOR THEM!!! nice

I HOPE THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!! :stari:

BEIJINHOS!!!

:woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 23:32

sorry, Alex. i was playing a game of ping pong with your thread. Embarassed i don't know if anyone noticed. Razz i moved this thread to the "news" section and then moved it back. Embarassed

I read this article, this morning, actually. Wink But thanks Alex for posting it! zvet My friend asked me, today, if I had any news about A&M. Smile I was like, "Erm, not really... but they went to see a Sting concert, yesterday! Razz" :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I'm still waiting for some more important news. :zy:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 23:42

Wowww!!!

I Hope they are havinga wonderful holiday!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 10:47

Lana wrote:
I'm still waiting for some more important news. :zy:

Lana, I think I know what IMPORTANT news you mean :twist: that one we all expect (the news that they stay one more season) :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 20:50

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Lana, I think I know what IMPORTANT news you mean :twist: that one we all expect (the news that they stay one more season) :angel2

That is the important news, we all are waiting for!!! :stari:

I admit, I am beginning to be impatient!!! The hot blood in my veins!! lol! lol! I just cannot control it! :zy:

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 23:16

Vania wrote:
Lana, I think I know what IMPORTANT news you mean :twist: that one we all expect (the news that they stay one more season) :angel2:

Apparently, the Sting concert is very important news. :kataus: I found another article that said Albena and Maxim were there. Laughing It seems the Bulgarian press is also waiting for more interesting news. Razz

World Champs Enjoy Sting in Bulgaria
Lifestyle: 14 June 2006, Wednesday.

Ice dancing superstars Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski were among the Bulgarians who enjoyed Sting live this week, press reports said.

The world champions were among 20 000 fans who were part of Monday's show in seaside Nessebar.

Sting, who flew in on the same day and left Bulgaria shortly after the gig, took his time to meet the mayor of Nessebar, newspapers revealed.

Nikolay Trifonov presented a symbolic key to the town to Sting, and handed to him another precious gift - an ancient Greek mask discovered at a local archeological site.

Monday's show was Sting's second live performance in Bulgaria. The pop-rock star had hit capital Sofia exactly ten years ago.

:respect:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 23:20

Maria wrote:
That is the important news, we all are waiting for!!! :stari:

well, probably there are some people who know Albena and Maxim's desicion, by now. Razz hmm... I think there should be an annocement eventually. Suspect Other teams will be getting their new programs soon, I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 2:21

Lana wrote!
Quote :
well, probably there are some people who know Albena and Maxim's desicion, by now. Razz[/size] hmm... I think there should be an annocement eventually. Suspect Other teams will be getting their new programs soon, I'd imagine

I believe so, too! Perhaps Lera already knows, :zy: :zy: , but she is taking her time, or perhaps she doesn't ...or Albie and Max have asked her not to say anything yet! :surce:

OHHH, Lana, I admit I am dying to know!! :blush2: :blush2:

After all , I remember that last year they finished their holidays in june, so, this hasn't been very different from this time last year! :wink:

OHHH, Albie and Max :dube: :dube: , forgive me for speculating :blush2: :blush2: , but you know you are my favourite a :dube: thletes! :dube: I just can't help it!!!

BESOS!!! :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 9:55

Hey, Alex, Lana! Hey! Sting's concert is biiiiiiiiig neeews :respect: As far as I know they liked the concert very much :luvzy: Today Ina will join them Smile she had a plane..at 9 am Moscow time, so 10 am Bulgarian time she must be in Bulgaria already :jump3: And.. then she is going to the seaside to Albie and Max!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I want to join them toooooo!!! Weep But my exams! Weep :kataus: :twist:
Lana wrote:
I'm so curious what are you talking about, eh Laur? :zy: Jraat! Means eat!)))

Maria wrote:
Lana wrote!
Lannnnochhhkkkkaaa wrote:
well, probably there are some people who know Albena and Maxim's desicion, by now. Razz hmm... I think there should be an annocement eventually. Suspect Other teams will be getting their new programs soon, I'd imagine

I believe so, too! Perhaps Lera already knows, :zy: :zy: , but she is taking her time, or perhaps she doesn't ...or Albie and Max have asked her not to say anything yet! :surce:
Erm.. Embarassed Razz what a strange conversation! :kataus: :zy: :cheer: So, querida, you want to say that I know everything and just keep silent, eh? :zy: :zy: :zy: according to this theory Lerka is verry bad and mean! :kataus: Razz king
But.. I promise that we will know their final desicion soon.. and I'll make a thread.. "To stay or not to stay.. That is the question."
Hm.. Suspect as for the thread we can make it already in the "News" part.. :albino: flower :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 10:32

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Today Ina will join them Smile she had a plane..at 9 am Moscow time, so 10 am Bulgarian time she must be in Bulgaria already :jump3: And.. then she is going to the seaside to Albie and Max!!!!!

That's a good news Cool Cool because, today finally we have sunny weather here, in Bulgaria, sunny sunny
So, Ina was in Moscow lol! to train probably?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 10:41

Vania wrote:
So, Ina was in Moscow lol! to train probably?
Yes, Inka was here, again Smile like last year Smile I was so happy to see her again.. we usually miss eachother so much when she is in Bulgaria and I'm in Moscow! Miss u! Sad but thanks God russian coaches are still considered to be the best ones! :zy: So Ina and Yura were here to train with Elena Kustarova Smile (she is a coach of Elena Romanovskaya and Alexander Grachev, russian 3rd couple) But.. Lora & Mitko didn't come this year Sad I was so sad about it.. Weep Lora is super cute.. :dube: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 14:30

Vania wrote!
Quote :
That's a good news Cool Cool because, today finally we have sunny weather here, in Bulgaria, sunny sunny
So, Ina was in Moscow lol! to train probably

UAUUU!!! Wonderful! for you! sunny sunny sunny bg2

Today is a holiday here! :jump2: :jump2: , but now we have sun sunny and rain! :disap:

I am glad Albena's sister is going to meet them and goes on holidays!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny

:<33: :<33: loveall
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 14:32

Lera wrote!
Quote :
but thanks God russian coaches are still considered to be the best ones! :zy: So Ina and Yura were here to train with Elena Kustarova Smile (she is a coach of Elena Romanovskaya and Alexander Grachev, russian 3rd couple

ABOUT THE RUSSIAN COACHES!!

OHHHH, DEAR! I NEVER DOUBTED THAT!!! nooo nooo nooo

THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! :stari: :vo: :vo: :stari: :vo:

BEIJINHOS!!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 20:14

Lera wrote!
Quote :
But.. I promise that we will know their final desicion soon.. and I'll make a thread.. "To stay or not to stay.. That is the question."
Hm.. Suspect as for the thread we can make it already in the "News
YES, DEAR LERA!

You probably know that we are very impatient...and thinking always about them... flower flower Wishing, you know what!!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 23:49

Lerka wrote:
I'm so curious what are you talking about, eh Laur? :zy: Jraat! Means eat!)))

Is that a trick question, Lerochka? Razz I think you do know. Razz

Quote :
Erm.. Embarassed Razz what a strange conversation! :kataus: :zy: :cheer: So, querida, you want to say that I know everything and just keep silent, eh? :zy: :zy: :zy: according to this theory Lerka is verry bad and mean! :kataus: Razz king

hmm... :kataus: Very strange, indeed. :respect: Lerochka, you seem to enjoy saying that you are bad and mean. Razz How many times must we tell you that it's not true? :kataus: :<33: zvet hehe.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 0:59

Vania wrote:
Yes, this month many stars come in Bulgaria - Sting, Andrea Bocelli was here in May, Scorpions, 50 cent and Busta Rhymes, Eros Ramazzoti and so on ... J.Lo didn't came Suspect Suspect she promised but she didn't No I'm waiting for U2 or Shakira to come ohhhh ohhhh I'll be the first to buy a ticket for Shakira hehe heart2 heart2

Oh yes, Shakira has to come this month or july. I'm not sure...
I would like to see U2, I prefer them to Shakira.
Depeche Mode will be here as well.... :stari: but I can't go Sad

It's good that different bands start to come to Romania and Bulgaria. I don't know abt your country, but few bands wanted to come in Romania (now things changed..in better)

Dear Vania, if you are going to Shakira, enjoy :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 1:13

Lana wrote:
sorry, Alex. i was playing a game of ping pong with your thread. Embarassed i don't know if anyone noticed. Razz i moved this thread to the "news" section and then moved it back. Embarassed

Oh it's ok..you can move it anytime..just let us now, cause it's hard for me to remember some topics, where we discussed what scratch ...so don't ping-pong us as well lol!
But I haven't noticed, so it's ok Razz

Quote :

Oh yes..me too. I thuoght this little piece of info would distract us from the major news...
and also, Maria was eager to hear smth about them..so... it was the only one I found Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 1:37

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Hey, Alex, Lana! Hey! Sting's concert is biiiiiiiiig neeews :respect: As far as I know they liked the concert very much :luvzy: Today Ina will join them Smile she had a plane..at 9 am Moscow time, so 10 am Bulgarian time she must be in Bulgaria already :jump3: And.. then she is going to the seaside to Albie and Max!!!!!

I think this is great, so nice that they get along so well. I think Albena and Inka have a lovely relationship. So, they are having fun in Bulgaria right now..hehe...wonderful !!
They showed news from the concert and I was thinking : Albena and Maxim are there, please show them, I would like o see Albena and Maxim drunken even if only for a second..but no..Sad

I'm trully happy they are having good time... :cheer:

Quote :

Lannnnochhhkkkkaaa wrote:
well, probably there are some people who know Albena and Maxim's desicion, by now. Razz[/size] hmm... I think there should be an annocement eventually. Suspect Other teams will be getting their new programs soon, I'd imagine

Hehe..I was thinking the same :blush2: But I said to myself, if Lerochka knows and she can't really tell, than I better not ask..but it's good we did though, eh?

Lerka wrote:

Hm.. Suspect as for the thread we can make it already in the "News" part.. :albino: flower :wink:

Ok..nice!! You promise? We will find out soon?
Maybe I will be away (not be able to read the forum) when this will happen :cryy:
It will be a good topic, with many messages and long debates...
and Sad Alexandra starts to dream Sad that we will find out, directly from them, in this thread Sad I imagine they write a little message to let us now..It would be such an honour..I wouldd..uh..dreams... But I do hooope they stay Miss u!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 4:48

Good for them, I adore Sting.

They so totally deserve this vacation. I hope Ina has a good time with them-- it must be nice to have a sibling you actually get along with. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 11:36

alexandra wrote:

Oh yes, Shakira has to come this month or july. I'm not sure...
I would like to see U2, I prefer them to Shakira.

I didn't explained well Suspect as usual ,with my bad english Rolling Eyes Shakira and U2 won't come, at least they don't plan to, for the moment Crying or Very sad I just wanted to say that I'm waiting them to come... eventually ...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 23:25

Vania wrote:

I didn't explained well Suspect as usual ,with my bad english Rolling Eyes Shakira and U2 won't come, at least they don't plan to, for the moment Crying or Very sad I just wanted to say that I'm waiting them to come... eventually ...

Oh sorry, maybe I "missread" your message. saaad shocked Your english is really fine but sometimes I'm not very focused Razz Well, Shakira is coming in Romania, so I thought she is having a grand tour and she will go to Bulgaria as well...
But I hope you'll have the chance dear Vania...

and U2..hmm...they are simply great. :vo:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jun - 0:35

alexandra wrote:
Oh it's ok..you can move it anytime..just let us now, cause it's hard for me to remember some topics, where we discussed what scratch ...so don't ping-pong us as well lol!
But I haven't noticed, so it's ok Razz

*Lana crawls out of her homework cave* Well, I decided not to move it. Razz Obviously, I would make a post in the thread, if I decided to move it. :kataus: Poor Lerka, she's going to come on the board one of these days and discover that I've moved half of the threads. :teasing: Just kidding. :wink: I would only ever change anything, if it was absolutely necessary. zvet Usually, it isn't. Razz

Sorry that I can't be around often. Crying or Very sad I have exams next week... shocked And I've fallen sick, so I have zero energy to pick up a textbook. Rolling Eyes I really have the best of luck. Razz My injury goes away, but I'm too sick to train... Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jun - 1:13

Lana wrote:

*Lana crawls out of her homework cave* Well, I decided not to move it. Razz Obviously, I would make a post in the thread, if I decided to move it. :kataus: Poor Lerka, she's going to come on the board one of these days and discover that I've moved half of the threads. :teasing: Just kidding. :wink: I would only ever change anything, if it was absolutely necessary. zvet Usually, it isn't. Razz

Lana..the storm!! You will mix all the threads ans topics and then you will move all the messages in different threads. Oh my God...imagine that. lol! Everybody confused..and completely lost scratch
We are lucky to have you and Lerochka, actually to be here with you. You don't use your powers in a negative way. Phew!! What a relief lol!
Hugs for Lana, for the little attempt to make order and sense in the forum, when we are offtopic Very Happy

Quote :
Sorry that I can't be around often. Crying or Very sad I have exams next week... shocked And I've fallen sick, so I have zero energy to pick up a textbook. Rolling Eyes I really have the best of luck. Razz My injury goes away, but I'm too sick to train... Suspect Laughing

I wish you all the luck I had so far (and I did Razz) and I will cross my fingers for you. Zero energy? Sad Sad Hugs :<33: I hope you will feel better next week. I'm also very happy cause your injury is " fading " (I hope it's the good term) Smile

Have a nice time,

and sweet dreams to those who prepare to go to bed Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some news...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next