Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some news...

Go down 
+10
russianskaterdiva
nyx
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Serena
Lana
Bea
Vania
alexandra
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Some news... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jun - 17:38

alexandra wrote:
Lana..the storm!! You will mix all the threads ans topics and then you will move all the messages in different threads. Oh my God...imagine that. lol! Everybody confused..and completely lost scratch

hehe. :kataus: Confused and lost? Razz More like furious and pissed-off. Are you stupid of so I can imagine it. But, I will be goooood and not do that. :zy: :kataus:

Quote :
We are lucky to have you and Lerochka, actually to be here with you. You don't use your powers in a negative way. Phew!! What a relief lol!

:blush2: No, we are very lucky to have Lerochka. zvet I deserve absolutely no credit. :wink: It's Lerochka's forum and she's the one who made it so wonderful. i will just try to do little things to help. Smile

Quote :
I wish you all the luck I had so far (and I did Razz) and I will cross my fingers for you. Zero energy? Sad Sad Hugs :<33: I hope you will feel better next week. I'm also very happy cause your injury is " fading " (I hope it's the good term) Smile

Thanks, dear Alex. zvet I don't mean to sound whiny. Embarassed But, it's hard to study :study: when you feel like sleeping 24/7 Sleep. I'm going to start my review packages for both French and Calculous, tonight. :vo: Well... the injury... Suspect It's "faded" enough so I can resume training. Wink Well, actually, I have to wait, until my throat infection goes away. Rolling Eyes Wink

And hugs :<33: and congrats for your good exam results, darling!!! Bravo! :cheer: I'm really happy for you! zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 2:11

Alex, dear! heart2

I am glad you exam went well! :<33:

Lana, dear heart2

I hope you are feeling better! heart2 heart2

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 11:54

alexandra wrote:

I wish you all the luck I had so far (and I did Razz) and I will cross my fingers for you. Zero energy? Sad Sad Hugs :<33: I hope you will feel better next week. I'm also very happy cause your injury is " fading " (I hope it's the good term) Smile

Congratulations, dear Alex :<33: Do you have more exams?

And fingers crossed for Lana and everyone else who has exams (Rosee I suppose scratch )

Lana wrote:
Quote :
It's "faded" enough so I can resume training. Wink Well, actually, I have to wait, until my throat infection goes away.

Woow, I'm happy you're feeling better now, Lana Smile wish you to be fine very soon.

KISSES TO ALL!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 15:59

Vania wrote:

Congratulations, dear Alex :<33: Do you have more exams?

And fingers crossed for Lana and everyone else who has exams (Rosee I suppose scratch )

Now, I'm done!!!
I have to wait for another result and have a meeting to discuss some essays. But other than that...just holliday Smile Smile free time and time to make some dreams and plans come true.

I wish you all good luck with exams. Lerka you are almost over, as far as I remember. I'm sure you did well. I'm croossing my fingers for the rest of exams. Good luck Lana with yours - especially with math, Bea, rosee...everyone. I hope I haven't forget anyone...
Maria, good luck with marking the papers and with all the reading you have....:vo:

Lana wrote:
It's "faded" enough so I can resume training. Wink Well, actually, I have to wait, until my throat infection goes away.

I've been away for a while...How is your throat, my dear!?
I hope it's better and that things are ok now. They are, righ? :<33:

Hugs...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 19:43

ok...so back to the topic Smile
Some news...

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=72966

""Bulgaria's Ice Duo Dash for the Top

Sports: 21 November 2006, Tuesday.

Bulgaria's top ice-skating duo Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski are hoping to win at the Saint Petersburg finals in mid-December, the pair said at a press conference in Sofia on Tuesday.

We are very happy about winning the Grand Prix in Canada and Paris and hope to be just as successful at the Saint Petersburg finals, they said.

"It was very hard at the beginning because we made the decision to continue our career very late. The best thing is that we were engulfed by the training process very fast", Albena said.

"We don't complain about the hard training, about getting up early or stress because we are charged with lots of positive emotions", she added.

"The year is far less tense than the last year from a psychological point of view because of the world title. There is a change in the attitude towards us, people respect us a lot more now", Maxim said.

The couple said they are aware they will be faced with a very hard strife - the finals in Saint Petersburg in mid-December, the European Championship, where there will be no Bulgarian judges, and the World Championship.

The competition will be fierce; there are a lot of new names, the pair said.

Albena and Maxim's tight schedule includes also two ice shows in Japan on December 7 and 8
"

Does anyone knows what are these 2 shows about? The name of them..or anything...

Meg, maybe you can go. Maybe you already know you will Wink

Hugs :<33: ,
Alex
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 19:57

Eurosport.com gives roughly the same summary as alexandra's article (save for the two Japan shows, there's nothing in there about them):

http://www.eurosport.com/figureskating/sport_sto1014166.shtml

And they've got a lovely picture to go with it:

http://i.eurosport.com/2006/03/22/263648-916083-458-238.jpg
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 16:52

nyx wrote:

And they've got a lovely picture to go with it:

http://i.eurosport.com/2006/03/22/263648-916083-458-238.jpg

Hehe....great photo! :vo:
Thanks

Last edited by on Tue 28 Nov - 16:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 20:21

I love the photo! ohhhh Too cute!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 13:13

russianskaterdiva, alexandra: Glad you like the picture! :-)

This bit about ISU rankings showed up on novinite:

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=72885
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 15:55

Nyx wrote!
Quote :
This bit about ISU rankings showed up on novinite:

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=72885

WELL.. shocked I remember that Lana and I talked about these rankings last season and she explained that they weren't verryy, or terribly important, because tpo skaters don't attend all the tournaments there are so the rankings are questionable scratch ! I hope you understand what I'm trying to say Smile scratch
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 8:44

The ISU rankings are a little misleading because they take into account the skaters' results over a number of years, so if you've ever missed an important event, your rankings don't reflect how you do at competitions at all. Albena and Maxim have missed a lot of important events over the last two years-- they haven't had a ranking at Europeans since 2004 and they only did one GP event last year and no GP final, so of course their ranking is much lower than their actual competition placements would suggest.

The good news is that for skaters who finish high enough at Worlds, their rankings don't matter at all-- and since Albena and Maxim won Worlds last year, they certainly fall in that category. Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 15:57

Grace wrote!
Quote :
The ISU rankings are a little misleading because they take into account the skaters' results over a number of years, so if you've ever missed an important event, your rankings don't reflect how you do at competitions at all. Albena and Maxim have missed a lot of important events over the last two years-- they haven't had a ranking at Europeans since 2004 and they only did one GP event last year and no GP final, so of course their ranking is much lower than their actual competition placements would suggest.

I thought it might be that!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 16:43

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=73474 - I think the article speaks very nicely about their love and passion. heart2

Ice Couple on the Wings of Love

Faces
By Ivelina Puhaleva

The perseverance of Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski of Bulgaria was finally rewarded when they won the ice dance gold medal at the world figure skating championships on March 24. The skating duo danced to the gold, the first figure skating World title for Bulgaria.

Ahead of the Saint Petersburg finals, Bulgaria's top ice-skating duo Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski confirmed hopes to win the contest. And sure they will given the glamorous story of two lives dedicated to ice - but yet unmelted by their love!

Maxim and Albena are the first Bulgarian athletes with gold medals from the World Ice Skating Championship.

Albena is three years elder than Maxim, but it adds perfectly to their love-embedded and sports-dedicated relations - both on the ice and at home.

"We are very happy about winning the Grand Prix in Canada and Paris and hope to be just as successful at the Saint Petersburg finals," they say.

"It was very hard at the beginning because we made the decision to continue our career very late. The best thing is that we were engulfed by the training process very fast", Albena notes.

"We don't complain about the hard training, about getting up early or stress because we are charged with lots of positive emotions", she goes on with a smile.

"The year is far less tense than the last year from a psychological point of view because of the world title. There is a change in the attitude towards us, people respect us a lot more now", Maxim joins his chatty partner on the ice and love.

The couple said they are aware they will be faced with a very hard strife - the finals in Saint Petersburg in mid-December, the European Championship, where there will be no Bulgarian judges, and the World Championship coming December 7 and 8 in Japan.
-> (Hmm...what? Maybe I don't understand well..or they made a mistake... I know Worlds are in March, but I'm asking this only to be sure...)

The competition will be fierce; there are a lot of new names, the pair is convinced, but their perseverance has well paid off and Bulgaria pins hopes on them to be as successful and fortunate as until now.

Their love for ice and for homeland have made them create an amazing ice spectacle whose premier was held in the beginning of 2006 in Sofia.

Back in Bulgaria every free couple of days they could save, Maxim and Albena rush to the club named after them and do not regret a second for inspiring so many Bulgarian children to love ice skating.

Kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 12:28

Maria wrote:
The couple said they are aware they will be faced with a very hard strife - the finals in Saint Petersburg in mid-December, the European Championship, where there will be no Bulgarian judges, and the World Championship coming December 7 and 8 in Japan. [/i]-> (Hmm...what? Maybe I don't understand well..or they made a mistake... I know Worlds are in March, but I'm asking this only to be sure...)

It must be a mistake! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 16:29

That's definitely a mistake, those are the dates of their shows in Japan. Worlds are definitely not until March.

Also, they didn't win the Grand Prix event in Canada because they were not there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 10:33

A very intresting interview http://www.absoluteskating.com/interviews/2006denkova.htm
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 11:43

Thanks, lanadd! zvet zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 13:19

Very interessting interview Lanadd Wink

Quote :
Q. Finally, whom do you like among the up-and-coming couples?

Albena: My and Maxim’s favorites are the Italians Faiella and Scali, the Kerrs and we really like the young French team Pechalat and Bourzat. These teams are trying to do something different and pushing the limits.

We like the same team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 13:24

rosee wrote:

Quote :
Q. Finally, whom do you like among the up-and-coming couples?

Albena: My and Maxim’s favorites are the Italians Faiella and Scali, the Kerrs and we really like the young French team Pechalat and Bourzat. These teams are trying to do something different and pushing the limits.

We like the same team Very Happy

I know the Kerrs also like A&M Very Happy
so yes, we like the same couples :vo:
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 16:13

You're all welcome Wink
Did you noticed :
Q : First of all, is this the last time we see you in competition in Paris ?

Albena: So far, yes, but you never know, we’ll see. (Laughs.)

Q. You are still improving.

Albena: Yes, if you ask our coaches they will surely say that we should skate four more years, that we are the best, that we have much more room for improvement, more potential... But we are a bit tired, so I don’t know.

It doesn't sound like a 100% last year of competition, so i am very happy there is still a little chance they stay for another
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 16:25

lanadd wrote:

It doesn't sound like a 100% last year of competition, so i am very happy there is still a little chance they stay for another

Quote from The Lord of the Rings:
There is always hope...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

So, let's wait the end of the season and their final decision.
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:17

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

Quote :
Did you noticed :

Albena: Yes, if you ask our coaches they will surely say that we should skate four more years, that we are the best, that we have much more room for improvement, more potential... But we are a bit tired, so I don’t know.

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

IT DOES SOUND LIKE THAT!!!! Oh my poor head! Rose Rose Rose Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu
I AM CRAZY WITH HAPPINESS!!!!!!! Oh my poor head!

Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart Alby & Max!! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:39

Quoting Lannsdd!
Quote :

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:

This piece of information is better than a Xmas present! heart2
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:41

lanadd wrote:
You're all welcome Wink
Did you noticed :

Well, some person form russian lj A&M community said to me that it's not impossible. And he seemed to know what he was talking about ^) flower
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:51

Quoting cute and gorgeous!
Quote :
Well, some person form russian lj A&M community said to me that it's not impossible. And he seemed to know what he was talking about ^

OHHHH!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
:surce: I BELIEVE YOU!!!!! :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some news...   Some news... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some news...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next