Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some changes here ;))

Go down 
+9
Serena
rosee
alexandra
Lana
Bea
Marina
Vania
Maria
*MAGic diable*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 13:52

More of new smilies! I love this one very much.. :dube: -> Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! and.. they stay!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! :krut: Alby & Max!! more teasing faces bla-bla-bla and spanish guitar -> Max sings for Albie) Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 15:28

Ohhh! New smilies! lovely heart I love this one --> Wheee!!. It's so cute. Wink But Lerochka what is this --> :krut:??? It's like "rapper smiley". :kataus:

Of course, this one is the absolutely best: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!. Wheeeee!!! We get to use it next year, too! Yahoooo!!! Fab. Wink
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 16:21

I love this one Max sings for Albie) !
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 20:20

rosee wrote:
Yes, so funny and original !!!
My favorite is this one : bla-bla-bla (:kataus:)
And this one too : just because we love I love ice creams !!!

And oh... Marinochka kissing Val for all these new beautiful smileys : Kisssssssssss

Last edited by on Mon 26 Jun - 10:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 20:36

Marina wrote:
rosee wrote:
Yes, so funny and original !!!
My favorite is this one : bla-bla-bla (:kataus:)
And this one too : just because we love I love ice creams !!!

And oh... Marinochka kissing Val fot all these new beautiful smileys : Kisssssssssss
I love ice-creams, too! just because we love hehe Razz Val kissing Marinochka too Smile many times Kisssssssssss Val knows a huuuuge secret now Razz she is the only one on the forum to know this secret :kataus: :twist: Marinochka is very pretty :dube: lovely heart dois.aller.ecrire.un.mail. Erm..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 21:00

Lerka wrote:
Val knows a huuuuge secret now Razz she is the only one on the forum to know this secret :kataus: :twist: Marinochka is very pretty :dube: lovely heart dois.aller.ecrire.un.mail. Erm..

it's not a huge secret, if you tell everyone, Lerochka. Razz well, that's no surprise. Wink everyone here seems to be pretty! zvet hehe.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 21:08

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
Val knows a huuuuge secret now Razz she is the only one on the forum to know this secret :kataus: :twist: Marinochka is very pretty :dube: lovely heart dois.aller.ecrire.un.mail. Erm..

it's not a huge secret, if you tell everyone, Lerochka. Razz well, that's no surprise. Wink everyone here seems to be pretty! zvet hehe.
of course, my sestrichka knows my another secret as well! :luvzy: Razz hehe Smile and yes Smile you are right, everyone here seems to be very nice and pretty cheers except Lerochka Razz Lerka with her injur
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 21:15

Lerka wrote:
of course, my sestrichka knows my another secret as well! :luvzy: Razz hehe Smile and yes Smile you are right, everyone here seems to be very nice and pretty cheers except Lerochka Razz Lerka with her injur

Erm.. erm... what another secret? you have tooo many secrets, Lerochka! :kataus: i cannot keep track. Razz now, what is this nonsense? you must be kidding me, sestrichka! Wink you are such a cute girl and verrrrry nice!!!!! :<33: *hugs*
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 21:25

Lana wrote:
Erm.. erm... what another secret? you have tooo many secrets, Lerochka! :kataus: i cannot keep track. Razz now, what is this nonsense? you must be kidding me, sestrichka! Wink you are such a cute girl and verrrrry nice!!!!! :<33: *hugs*
:kataus: Poor Lana! She will become a live folder of Lerochka's crazy secrets soon Laughing poklon but most of them are not secrets at all, but.. nevermind :kataus: nonsense?! shocked :blush2: Lerka! Shut up! But I just always say what I think :twist: :wink: even if it's not very flattering :blush2:
*hugs my sweetest and the most beautiful sestrichka back* :<33: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 21:38

Lerka wrote:
:kataus: Poor Lana! She will become a live folder of Lerochka's crazy secrets soon Laughing poklon but most of them are not secrets at all, but.. nevermind :kataus: nonsense?! shocked :blush2: Lerka! Shut up! But I just always say what I think :twist: :wink: even if it's not very flattering :blush2:
*hugs my sweetest and the most beautiful sestrichka back* :<33: :stari:

i'll have to think about what this secret is. Wink i will remember! Laughing :lmd: my mother has phoned me for the 4th time, today. Shocked so, i'm a bit distracted. :kataus:well, i'm no longer allowing you to think that, sestrichka! Wink you musn't be so hard on yourself. No
*hugs my darling, adorable and sweet sestrichka back, again* :<33: hehe. lovely heart
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 2:33

I like this changes a loooot.
I wanted to tell you this from the first time I saw the buttons but I couldn't find the right thread. It was in front of my eyes Are you stupid of so

So, I have another favourite now -> Yahoooo!!! I have so many favourites already!! Lerochka you create wonderful things and funny and cute :cheer: I really feel you are spoiling us with so many sweet things. Yahoooo!!!

Max sings for Albie) -> the title is fabulous!!! hahaa... very cute Wink

Secrets :blink: hmm..

Lerka!!!!!!!!! Don't say things like that about you, especially if it's not true. We all have hard moments and we feel we let ourselves down or we "like" to depreciate us. But this is not right. You are wrong!! A couple of days ago, I watched the photos I have with you. And I sincerely state: you are very pretty and cute, don't doubt this!! ->
now that you forced your eyes to read, at least you should remember this!! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 2:53

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
like this changes a loooot.
I wanted to tell you this from the first time I saw the buttons but I couldn't find the right thread. It was in front of my eyes Are you stupid of so

I LIKE THESE CHANGES TOO!!! A LOT!!! sunny sunny

BUT I could not find thid thread either!! :disap:

I must be very tired, girls!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss lovely heart

BESOS!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss lovely heart
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 2:58

Maria wrote:

BUT I could not find thid thread either!! :disap:

Weird, eh? Erm..
Maybe we are too distracted.

Maria wrote:
I must be very tired, girls!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss lovely heart

Cup of cofee? and hugs. -> I'm trying to send you a little bit of energy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 10:22

Lana wrote:
well, i'm no longer allowing you to think that, sestrichka! Wink you musn't be so hard on yourself. No
I agree with Lana and Alex, you mustn't say or think things like that.
And now, I'm almost blind Shocked :kataus:, it's too small for my poor eyes !

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Val kissing Marinochka too Smile many times Kisssssssssss Val knows a huuuuge secret now Razz she is the only one on the forum to know this secret :kataus: :twist: Marinochka is very pretty :dube: lovely heart dois.aller.ecrire.un.mail. Erm..
Erm... Embarassed I don't know what to say except thank you, so I'm sending you many kisses and hugs like this one : :<33: and this one :<33: and this one :<33: (actually, I'm sending you a lot of kisses !!!).
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 10:35

Wooooow Kisssssssssss So many new smilies Alby & Max!! Wheee!!
I like this one: Kisssssssssss soooo cute

Lerochka, dear, I'm afraid you read mi minds bla-bla-bla I noticed the new icon near my avatar - the "развяващ се" flag (I don't know the English word) This is exactly the icon I wanted to have Wheee!! lovely heart

Thank you, dear!

Oh, I love very much this too just because we love it's good in the hot weather

Thanks, dorogaya Lerka, for making new things there, for us
lovely heart You see, I can't stop using the new smilies! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 13:50

Ohhh, I so so so glad you all like new smilies! :dube: I love this one very much, too, Alex! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

Now.. I don't know where to write this.. :kataus: We usually start writing things like that everywhere :kataus: :kataus: but.. our "Club-of-memebers-who-have-more-than-1000-posts" has become bigger Yahoooo!!!
:toodoo: CONDRATULATIONS, DEAR VANICHKA!!!!
Alby & Max!! ЧЕСТИТА 1000!!!
Wheee!! Kisssssssssss Alby & Max!! :toodoo: :respect:
It's wonderful that you have reached 1000 posts Smile :<33:

P.S. Girls, you are too kind and sweet with me! Kisssssssssss please, forget that I'm an admin :kataus: you can say I'm not very nice, I will never ban you for that! :kataus: :luvzy: I promise Laughing
I'm kidding :wink: Lerka has stupid jokes.. :blush2: Ok, I promise to be.. to be better :respect: I send you all billion hugs lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 14:01

alexandra wrote:
Lerochka you create wonderful things and funny and cute :cheer: I really feel you are spoiling us with so many sweet things. Yahoooo!!!
I'll tell you anther secret, Alex Wink I don't create the smilies Smile But if I happen to find funny and cute ones, I put them to our forum :wink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 14:21

*MAGic diable* wrote:

our "Club-of-memebers-who-have-more-than-1000-posts" has become bigger Yahoooo!!!
:toodoo: CONDRATULATIONS, DEAR VANICHKA!!!!
Alby & Max!! ЧЕСТИТА 1000!!!
Wheee!! Kisssssssssss Alby & Max!! :toodoo: :respect:
It's wonderful that you have reached 1000 posts Smile :<33:

Thanks, Lerka heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 I suppose the new flag you put near my avatar is a gift for my 1000 post Wink I like it a lot!!!!

*MAGic diable* wrote:

P.S. Girls, you are too kind and sweet with me! Kisssssssssss please, forget that I'm an admin :kataus: you can say I'm not very nice, I will never ban you for that! :kataus: :luvzy: I promise Laughing
[size=9]

But you are nice, Lerka, how can we say that you are not zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 15:31

Vania wrote:
Thanks, Lerka heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 I suppose the new flag you put near my avatar is a gift for my 1000 post Wink I like it a lot!!!!
Erm.. :blush2: I haven't decided what to put there yet.. Embarassed this flag will be there if I couldn't find something cuter Laughing but I remember you said that you loved your flag and your didn't want me to take it away.. buuuut.. still you must have something different now! So, your flag is waving :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 20:34

Congratulations Vania !!! Wheee!! I know that you wanted so much reaching 1000 posts !!! Yahoooo!!!

New smileys, again and again !!! Yahoooo!!!
My new favorite : Oh my poor head! Before, I looked for a crazy smiley, so now we have it, I'm so happy !!! I love it, it looks like me, totally crazy !!!
This one is very funny too : Ugu-ugu
This one is so cute : Sleeping
And this one is for you Val, to thanking you for all these new smileys : Rose You're fantastic my dear Val !!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 1:30

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Lerochka you create wonderful things and funny and cute :cheer: I really feel you are spoiling us with so many sweet things. Yahoooo!!!
I'll tell you anther secret, Alex Wink I don't create the smilies Smile But if I happen to find funny and cute ones, I put them to our forum :wink:
Ok, so you find the smilies..but you still have to search them Wink
I thought you made them because of the titles. Like this one Lana writes!) and this one Max sings for Albie)

What about the buttons or the signs you put near our avatars. It is still hard work and for this I'm thanking you many, many times. Of course, I'm hugging you even more Kisssssssssss

I'm a bit Sleeping but I'd like to Ugu-ugu because I'm Yahoooo!!! and I feel a bit Sovsem togo chto li? . (I like a lot this ones...also the one with Lana writing poetry Lana writes!) )

tchin-tchin for more to come...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 18:03

Marina wrote:
Congratulations Vania !!! Wheee!! I know that you wanted so much reaching 1000 posts !!! Yahoooo!!!

Really Yahoooo!!! you noticed that? Don't worry

Oooh, a new smilie Vse Haha, this is me, today - I don't know how I'm still alive - it's so hot there, maybe 40 degrees and I was almost all the day outside or in car (without air conditioning) Pffff Pffff I felt as in a sauna Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! It's just terrible!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 3:54

CONGRATULATIONS, DEAR VANIA!! :<33: heart2

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ICON LERA IS GOING TO CHOOSE FOR YOU!!!

:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 18:47

Vania wrote:
Marina wrote:

Really Yahoooo!!! you noticed that? Don't worry
Aaahh... Congratulations milichka!!!!!
I was sure that I told you already, but it seems I didn't Sad Bad Alex! I'm very happy you have more than 1000. Yahoooo!!! Wow, we wrote so much already...very active!!!

Vania wrote:

Oooh, a new smilie Vse Haha, this is me, today - I don't know how I'm still alive - it's so hot there, maybe 40 degrees and I was almost all the day outside or in car (without air conditioning) Pffff Pffff I felt as in a sauna Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! It's just terrible!

Ohhh..it's same here..I'm absolutely dying!!! I can't stand this hot weather!! It makes me wanna do NOTHING...I hide from sun..

I hope it will pass soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 0:46

alexandra wrote:
Ohhh..it's same here..I'm absolutely dying!!! I can't stand this hot weather!! It makes me wanna do NOTHING...I hide from sun..

I hope it will pass soon. Wink

Yes, yes. Alex doesn't go outside until the sun is gone and the stars are out. :stari: Now, what does that say about Alex? :kataus: A liiiiitle bit vampire-like, darling. Razz hehe. Teasing you, of course. zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some changes here ;))
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Forum things-
Jump to: