Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some changes here ;))

Go down 
+9
Serena
rosee
alexandra
Lana
Bea
Marina
Vania
Maria
*MAGic diable*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 19:11

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Haa!! and I noticed today that your theories are correct!! Jeffrey Buttle has a typical Canadian smile as well. Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Jeffreybuttlexb0.th

Pfft. bla-bla-bla No, Jeffery has a Jeffery smile. :kataus: It's quite unique. Laughing looool! lol!

Ok..so add to the Canadian smile, the Jeffrey smile :kataus:. What else is there to know about smiles? :kataus: Any other special smile?

:respect: <- btw, a Canadian smile, right?
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 19:13

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

It's cause I'm an English teacher - I had to study phonetics professionally, to add to it I study differences in Russian and American culture Smile))

hmm...intersting scratch
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 22:26

Lana wrote:
Kisssssssssss Of course, you know I'm always sending those vibes, Marina! zvet And even if my vibes fail Sad, you are always welcome to come visit! tchin-tchin But don't forget your winter jacket!!! Go Jess & Bryce! Razz hehe. Laughing
Hehe, yes, it would be so fab tchin-tchin zvet .
And I'm agree, I really need a huuuuuuuuge winter jacket ! Go Jess & Bryce! (even in Summer... drunken The Summer I spend in Canada a few years ago wasn't really sunny... Suspect Maybe I'm unlucky with the weather... confused ).

alexandra wrote:
:respect: <- btw, a Canadian smile, right?
As the smile expert lol! , I can say yes, it's a Canadian smile !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 1:04

Marina wrote:
Hehe, yes, it would be so fab tchin-tchin zvet .
And I'm agree, I really need a huuuuuuuuge winter jacket ! Go Jess & Bryce! (even in Summer... drunken The Summer I spend in Canada a few years ago wasn't really sunny... Suspect Maybe I'm unlucky with the weather... confused ).

Yes, totally fab! tchin-tchin :stari:
but... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: You don't need a huuuuuge winter jacket in summer! Razz *dies laughing* :respect: What part of Canada where you visiting? :kataus: The arctic part, Marina? :zy: Laughing You must have just been unlucky with the weather. :wink: It's usually pretty warm here in the summer. Summer)) In Ontario, at least! zvet If you were in Nunavut... I don't know... :kataus: Go Jess & Bryce!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 11:27

Lana wrote:
What part of Canada where you visiting? :kataus: The arctic part, Marina? :zy: Laughing
Almost... Suspect I was in Quebec (Quebec City, Tadoussac, Montreal). The weather was really hot in Montreal sunny , but in Quebec City shocked ).
No... I'm just kidding Laur. I'm sure that Summer is warm Summer)) . And Winter not as cold as I say Go Jess & Bryce! :kataus:. And I loooooooove Canada because of the snow and because there is almost no rain. Go Jess & Bryce! And because all the ice rinks !!! Spin (I really need to live there... Buh.. ).
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 16:36

Btw, while Christopher Mabee was skating I couldn't concentrate at all :kataus: The Canadian smile and discussion about it was the only thing in my mind at that point. I was laughing alone....and I kept remembering Vania's words about this Alby & Max!! "But Maxim has teeth"

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 17:06

alexandra wrote:
Btw, while Christopher Mabee was skating I couldn't concentrate at all :kataus: The Canadian smile and discussion about it was the only thing in my mind at that point. I was laughing alone....and I kept remembering Vania's words about this Alby & Max!! "But Maxim has teeth"

lol! lol!

hehe, me too, I laughed so much, reading all these discussions about the smiles geek
Btw, Jeffrey Buttle has a verrrry charming smile - that we, in Bulgaria, call "smile 32 teeth" Very Happy do you have similar expression?
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 18:14

Vania wrote:
Btw, Jeffrey Buttle has a verrrry charming smile - that we, in Bulgaria, call "smile 32 teeth" Very Happy do you have similar expression?
Ouiiii ! Something like that : "sourire de toutes ses dents". We don't count teeth :kataus:, but it means the same (it's okay for me, I have only 28 teeth, I'm almost like that --> Alby & Max!! bla-bla-bla ).

And watching Jeffrey made me laugh too (only at the beginning because his LP was not funny at all pale . Poor Jeffrey... No ).
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 13:34

Vania wrote:

hehe, me too, I laughed so much, reading all these discussions about the smiles geek

Nope....but we have a saying like this: "You have a smile of millions" or "that worth millions" Rolling Eyes I don't really use it..but some people do.

When somebody has a huuuge smile, you can say that the smile reaches his/her ears :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 15:29

alexandra wrote:
When somebody has a huuuge smile, you can say that the smile reaches his/her ears :kataus: :kataus:
Marishka wrote:
Ouiiii ! Something like that : "sourire de toutes ses dents". We don't count teeth :kataus:
We have both expressions! bla-bla-bla But we usually use the one with ears :mdr: - > like that :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov - 14:08

Ha! We can chahge the fonts :luvzy: I haven't noticed till now this new (or not so new) option! Lerochka, did you make this?

Here they are:
Arial
Arial black
Comic sans ms
Courier new
Georgia
Impact
Times new roman
Trebuchet ms
Verdana
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec - 19:32

Vania wrote:
Ha! We can chahge the fonts :luvzy: I haven't noticed till now this new (or not so new) option! Lerochka, did you make this?

Here they are:
Arial
Arial black
Comic sans ms
Courier new
Georgia
Impact
Times new roman
Trebuchet ms
Verdana
No, it was not me lol! The forum changed it itself :dying: :dying: :dying:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec - 20:13

Lerka wrote:
No, it was not me lol! The forum changed it itself :dying: :dying: :dying:

Just like magic!!!!!! bla-bla-bla :kataus: :kataus: Odd things have changed... like you can put spoilers in. For example:

Spoiler:

You just have to click on it!! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec - 20:44

Lana wrote:
Spoiler:

You just have to click on it!! lol!
Wooooooooow !!!! Luuuuuuv that !!!!!!!!!! :luvzy: drunken That is reaaaallly usefull !!!!!!!!!!!! :vo: :stari:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 0:45

*MAGic diable* wrote:
The forum changed it itself

clever forum Laughing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 0:59

Lerka wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 8:59

Lana wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now I know how the spoilers work just because we love
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 17:15

I've added two new smilies in the forum:
skating and Ice skater
- they're in "Smilies 5", I hope you like them Wink
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 17:52

Ahhhh! Very Happy
Two new "inhabitants" in our forum! lol!

I especially like this one: skating !! Might be useful a lot during the coming season Gooo !! Alby & Max!! !
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan - 18:56

My personal gift for Petra Wink and for everyone who likes Aliona and Robin Laughing - I intend to use this new smiley a lot during the Olympic Games: Wink

This smiley is no longer available
:study: (reading book smiley)

and on its place we have this one:
Germany

Unfortunately, we can't add too many new smileys, because, as I said in another topic, we have the maximum number of smileys, and if I want to add a new one, I have to remove another.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan - 19:08

Vania!!!!
luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo
I tried it Germany , and it works great Laughing !
ohhhh ohhhh

Let´s hope we will be able to use it a lot, especially for Aliona and Robin... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 16:46

You're welcome, Petra!
I'd like to add some new cute smileys that I found, also the flags of other countries, but I can't decide which smiley should I remove...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 16:57

Here´s my opinion:

to page 1:
That´s one I think you can remove for sure, because nobody ever used it during the last years:
:face: (=white face like a ghost)
The other smileys from page 1 I think we need all.

to page 2:
I think we need all of them...

to page 3:
Hm, I never saw someone using this one, I think:
cute birds) (= feeding the birds). Maybe this is one that might be removed...
The other ones we need all, I think.

to page 4:
Is Ok. We need them for Christmas or smalltalk...

to page 5:
is Ok as it is...

So, for me there are only two smileys that can be removed ... not many, I know, but maybe this opinion of mine helps you a little bit...

Maybe other posters can post too what smileys they think are not needed...

ohhhh

Vania, is there really no button in the admin panel for adding more smileys???
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan - 2:52

This is my opinion:

Pag 1, you can remove this drunken ........... ....Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan - 13:02

:face:
affraid
I think we may do without these to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some changes here ;))
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Forum things-
Jump to: