Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some changes here ;))

Go down 
+9
Serena
rosee
alexandra
Lana
Bea
Marina
Vania
Maria
*MAGic diable*
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Some changes here ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jun - 0:49

I know, I know you are going to discuss it somewhere! Razz :kataus: :mdr: And I think it's not the last time I change something :cheer: So... what can you say about.. about little "something"s near your avatars.. new stars.. and new smilies, eh? :twist: :mdr: I decided that.. erm.. I love you so much.. I have to put HEARTSS, HEAAARTSSS EVERYWHERE!! :luvzy: :kataus: :zy:
Crazee lol! loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jun - 0:54

DEAREST LERA!!!

I HAVE JUST THANKED YOU IN ANOTHER THREAD...THE THREAD OF CREATIONS!!! :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: heart2 heart2 heart2

BUT, HERE IT GOES AGAIN!!!! heart2 heart2 THANKS!! poklon poklon I LOOOOOOOO :woow: ooove IT!!! :woow:

BESOS!! :<33: :woow: BESOS!!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jun - 0:59

Mariiiaaa!!!!!!!!!! Mariiiaaa!!!!!!!! My dear Maria!!!!!!!!!! :blush2: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: I'm very happy you liked it! zvet Muchas gracias, querida! :stari: Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! :respect: :stari: loveall BESOS!!!!!! :<33: zvet heart2 heart2 heart2 :<33:
Your sweet words have made me happy! cheers :dube: Thank you so much! :<33: :surce: zvet loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jun - 9:33

I like your new ideas, Lerochka! Congratulations! I'm so sorry that I won't reach soon 1000 posts and have some lovely icon near my avatar, but ... whatever. If I had Internet in the office ... but we still have not... :cryy: Sorry..

very, very beautiful new emoticons.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jun - 10:48

I love my new stars Val !!! And Maria's hearts too heart2 and Lana's angel too :zy: !!! I love all you did dear Val ! :<33:

New smilies are very funny, you had a very very very very good idea ! :vo:

Thank you again Val to make the forum more beautiful than it was ! :stari:
:<33: :<33: :<33: :woow: zvet zvet zvet :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jun - 17:10

I noticed that under the avatar appears our age Rolling Eyes uhhh I feel a little bit like "your aunt Vania" hehe :zy: or not - better like "your big sister Vania" Crazee :teasing:

Kisses!
:kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jun - 18:02

Vania wrote:
I noticed that under the avatar appears our age Rolling Eyes uhhh I feel a little bit like "your aunt Vania" hehe :zy: or not - better like "your big sister Vania" Crazee :teasing:
lol! I find that "big sister Vania" is very nice ! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jun - 23:01

Dear Girls!!

I like the changes very much!!! The new smilies are very, very cute!!!

And alll the signatures are great!!!

AND THE NEW ICONS ARE VERY CUTE!!!! nice
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jun - 23:39

Ohhh!!! :<33: :<33: :<33: Sestrichka, the little heart with wings that you made my aviator is sooo sweet!!! :dube: Thank you, darling Lerochka!!!!! :<33: :luvzy: zvet *hugs Lerchik many-many-many times :<33:* :wink:

And the new emotions are so funny and cute! Bravo! Oh fab, we have a point-and-laugh smiley, now. ---> :mdr2: Too funny. :kataus: And the "N/K" smilies I can't say! & I can't say again!... Erm... :kataus: I have no words for this... Razz :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jun - 3:47

Well..I wrote about this changes where I thought it's apropiate. Now I see there is a thread created for this scratch Sorry for all my spread messages, for being off-topic in so many places :disap:

I think this changes are ver cute, interesting, beautiful. You say you care about us so much that you put hearts everywhere. Well, I care very much about you and the forum as well. Should I write a message composed only from hearts?! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 I can start right away.....Wink
heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 (and I continue) I do like what you did....i like the new smilies too much. I think I will use some of them, without a motive. I like them soooo much.

My mom, once said, when she saw all the smilies, that this is not my style. Cause usually I write simple texts. Well....IT IS NOW. I use them a lot, I like them a lot... :kataus:
Heh, I think we all have favourites already...
heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

It's nice!!!
Everything!!!
You!!
The girls!!!
The forum!!!
The topics we have!!
The subjects we aproach!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun - 19:44

I laughed a lot when I saw this smiley : Lerka with her injur (Lerka with her injury) lol! It is so funny ! :kataus:
These too : Aouch.. Are you stupid of so Sovsem togo chto li? (but what means "sovsem togo chto li" ? Something like "non mais ça va pas la tête ?" :kataus: )
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 2:09

Ohhh, I'm so happy you've noticed new smilies! :luvzy: And I'm sooo happy you liked them and you laughed at them!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! :stari: I have so many ideas.. but I have no time :disap:
It is soo sad! Aouch.. I'm so glaaad I made you laugh, sestrichka! :lmd: :kataus: And you liked your heart.. :dube: Ohh.. :luvzy: :<33: :<33: :<33:

Marina wrote:
I laughed a lot when I saw this smiley : Lerka with her injur (Lerka with her injury) lol! It is so funny ! :kataus:
These too : Aouch.. Are you stupid of so Sovsem togo chto li? (but what means "sovsem togo chto li" ? Something like "non mais ça va pas la tête ?" :kataus: )
Ouiiii, c'est exactement ça, ma chère! Friends :wink: A new russian expression for Marina! :luvzy: And.. how meeeaaan of you to laugh at injured friend! :kataus: lol! :dying:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 15:57

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
Ouiiii, c'est exactement ça, ma chère! Friends :wink: A new russian expression for Marina! :luvzy: And.. how meeeaaan of you to laugh at injured friend! :kataus: lol! :dying:
Hey, I'm almost bilingual ! :kataus:
Yes, I'm a very mean girl... Embarassed Embarassed But this smiley is so funny, I can't stop myself ! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 19:17

Hey! Hey!

I noticed the new smilies as well...they are so cute!!
Sovsem togo chto li? I think this means something like "uhuu...you're crazy/loco"
But still, my favourite is the one with Lana Lana writes!) I just can't stop similing when watching it. Hehe...I like it very much.

Lerkaaa, are you still so injured!? Aww...why??
I hope to see another smiley with you ok, happy, carreless...

Good luck with your exams...see you soon.

And thanks solnyshka zvet for making such cute smilies for us..I like them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 20:09

alexandra wrote:
Sovsem togo chto li? I think this means something like "uhuu...you're crazy/loco"
Yes, you're right. I wrote the expression in French Embarassed because I didn't find it in English but it is the same !

loveall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun - 23:29

Lerka with her injur Awww... this one is so sad. hehe. Sad Laughing Blah, injuries... shocked I am seriously sick and bored of mine. I'm positive that you are too, sestrichka. :disap:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 15:35

Woow, we have moderators of the groups :cheer: :cheer:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 18:27

Vania wrote:
Woow, we have moderators of the groups :cheer: :cheer:

Yeeeees, I noticed too. See, Lerochka really takes care of us and the forum. heart2 She is constantly working on smth, doing smth ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 15:50

I love new buttons ! They are funny !
Bravo Val !!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 18:18

Marina wrote:
Merci! :blush2: I'm trying to make something new Wink zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 18:24

Marina wrote:

Yes, I agree. Very Happy They really are very cute! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 18:51

Lana wrote:
Marina wrote:

Yes, I agree. Very Happy They really are very cute! zvet
Thank you, Lanochka! zvet It means so much for me.. awww Smile I always feel so much better when you like something I've made.. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 19:07

Lerka wrote:
Thank you, Lanochka! zvet It means so much for me.. awww Smile I always feel so much better when you like something I've made.. :blush2:

I really do like them, sestrichka! :wink: The colours of the buttons are so happy! sunny Lime green and neon orange are so cheerful. Smile The little smilies on them are cute, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 21:05

Dear Lera! heart2

I just want to say that I love the new changes here! :<33: :surce:

Congrats!

I looove the two hearts you put on my avatar heart2 heart2 IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE BEATING FOR ALBIE AND MAX!!! :surce: :surce:

BEIJOS!! :<33: :surce:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 21:08

Bea wrote:
Dear Lera! heart2

I just want to say that I love the new changes here! :<33: :surce:

Congrats!
I looove the two hearts you put on my avatar heart2 heart2 IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE BEATING FOR ALBIE AND MAX!!! :surce: :surce:

BEIJOS!! :<33: :surce:
Thank you, queridinha Bea!!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33: To tell the truth, I do like your two cute hearts, too! :kataus: :luvzy: They are beating.. yes.. :dube: And I'm very happy you loved them too!! zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some changes here ;))   Some changes here ;)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some changes here ;))
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Forum things-
Jump to: