Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)

Go down 
+9
gildavieira
Grace
Marina
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
Bea
alexandra
Lana
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:29

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
How many new songs to listen to Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. need time.. to collect my thoughts and to listen to all of them Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Lanochka, Lyra, you are wonderful, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah's voice is gorgeous.. Shocked :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:32

Lerka wrote:
Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
How many new songs to listen to Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. need time.. to collect my thoughts and to listen to all of them Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Lanochka, Lyra, you are wonderful, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah's voice is gorgeous.. Shocked :stari:

We.posted.at.the.same.time. Buh.. Buh.. Suspect Mind waves? Shocked Cool! bla-bla-bla :lmd:

I hope you like Chelsea's songs, Lerochka!!!! zvet :dube: Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:34

Lana wrote:
K! :kataus: Two more songs and I will have posted everything on Chelsea's list. :zy: :lmd:

Gravity by Vienna Tang (original version)

:stari:

Vienna Teng!!!! Buh.. I LOOOVE her music...she has a gorgeous voice, too! I especially like Atheist Christmas Carol... Rolling Eyes

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:44

Lana wrote:
K! :kataus: Two more songs and I will have posted everything on Chelsea's list. :zy: :lmd:

Lerka...and Lana...I think I am stealing this song...I think I have found the exhibition I will do in the dress I showed you Lana...Buh.. drunken Sorry Lerka...I think I will be stealing this one... drunken

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:45

Lana wrote:
A gift for Lerochka zvet from Chelsea! lol! there's about 5 or 6 more, but i hadn't time to upload them all yet. Smile
Nothing Like You And I by The Perishers
I will follow you into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie
Here in my room by Incubus
Delicate by Damien Rice
Look after you by the Fray

The first two are my favourite. lovely heart But... you can see what you think, sestrichka!!! zvet Kisssssssssss
I.love.these.songs. :woow: heart2 :stari: Thank youuuuuuuu, Laur!!!! zvet Thank you, Chel-C!!!!!!!!!! drunken Rose I'm just in love with The Perishers Buh.. I love his voice :dube: It's so tender :dube: and I adorrrreee the way he is pronouncing word "tightly" Buh.. and "faster", too Buh.. I.wanna.dance.to.it. Buh.. :stari: And I want more songs by The Perishers Shocked do they sell their CDs in Russia???????? Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Lauurrrrr.. THANK YOU! zvet
The second song is also very beautiful :vo: And I love the music of the third one Buh.. the piano part especially.. Rolling Eyes
No, I like everything.. :luvzy: I like the Fray very much as well :zy: :surce:
loveall :stari:

P.S. Chel-C!!!!!!! zvet Thank you!!! Kisssssssssss :respect:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:49

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Lerka...and Lana...I think I am stealing this song...I think I have found the exhibition I will do in the dress I showed you Lana...Buh.. drunken Sorry Lerka...I think I will be stealing this one... drunken
Great choice, serisha!!! cheers :stari: I'm sure you are going to make a gorgeous exhibition! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:56

*MAGic diable* wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
Great choice, serisha!!! cheers :stari: I'm sure you are going to make a gorgeous exhibition! zvet :stari:

Yes!! :cheer: Well, in a way it makes it easier for you! :respect: That is one less song you have to choose from! :wink:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:56

Lana wrote:
We.posted.at.the.same.time. Buh.. Buh.. Suspect Mind waves? Shocked Cool! bla-bla-bla :lmd:

I hope you like Chelsea's songs, Lerochka!!!! zvet :dube: Kisssssssssss
Razz Mind waves, of course Razz And nothing surprising! :teasing: At all bla-bla-bla :lmd:

I'm listening to Frightened now. :flag: It's very beautiful, but somewhat.. Erm.. monotonous Erm.. no? I still like it very much just because we love I like the "I'm frightened ohhh-oh-oh-oh-oh--ohhhhoooo" part :respect: Toby's voice is also fab. :dube:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 3:00

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Yes!! :cheer: Well, in a way it makes it easier for you! :respect: That is one less song you have to choose from! :wink:
yesss :cheer: :respect: anyone else to help me??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

P.S. My brain & my heart's votes go toooo.. The Perishers :blush2: Bravo! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 3:41

Lyra wrote:
Lana wrote:

Oh, you are so bad, Lyra!!! :kataus: I posted the songs for Lerka, afterall. bla-bla-bla :kataus: *dies laughing* :dying: Okay, you totally owe me a picture or video of the gala, darling. :zy: Razz hehehe. And the music totally goes with the dress. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 4:01

Lerochka wrote:
I.love.these.songs. :woow: heart2 :stari: Thank youuuuuuuu, Laur!!!! zvet Thank you, Chel-C!!!!!!!!!! drunken Rose I'm just in love with The Perishers Buh.. I love his voice :dube: It's so tender :dube: and I adorrrreee the way he is pronouncing word "tightly" Buh.. and "faster", too Buh.. I.wanna.dance.to.it. Buh.. :stari: And I want more songs by The Perishers Shocked do they sell their CDs in Russia???????? Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Lauurrrrr.. THANK YOU! zvet
The second song is also very beautiful :vo: And I love the music of the third one Buh.. the piano part especially.. Rolling Eyes
No, I like everything.. :luvzy: I like the Fray very much as well :zy: :surce:
loveall :stari:

You really do like everything, Lerochka!!!!! Bravo! Buh.. I'm so glad!!!!! zvet You are very-very welcome, sweetie!!!!! Kisssssssssss :dube: I'll definitely tell Chelsea, too. :wink: hehe. :stari:

The Perishers'.song is.absolutely.beautiful!!! lovely heart I had never heard anything by them, either. Buh.. You're right, sestrichka, his voice is amazing!!! :dube: I was hoping that you'd like them or the song by Death Cab for Cutie. :blush2: But, "I will follow you into the dark" is a little sad. Sad :stari: I don't know if they sell the Perishers CDs in Russia!!! Erm.. I'd never even heard of them, before. Suspect Buuuuut... I found their official website, Lerochka!!!! Bravo! They are from Sweden!!!! Buh.. Here is the link. Rose
Kisssssssssss luv xoxo :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 4:03

Lerka wrote:
I'm listening to Frightened now. :flag: It's very beautiful, but somewhat.. Erm.. monotonous Erm.. no? I still like it very much just because we love I like the "I'm frightened ohhh-oh-oh-oh-oh--ohhhhoooo" part :respect: Toby's voice is also fab. :dube:

Yeah... Erm.. It wasn't really my favourite, either. :blush2: She has a lovely voice zvet, but her song is a little boring. Buh.. Some of it is nice, though. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 4:07

Lerochka wrote:
yesss :cheer: :respect: anyone else to help me??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

P.S. My brain & my heart's votes go toooo.. The Perishers :blush2: Bravo! lol!

You should choose the Perishers, sestrichka. :zy: You liked them right away :wink:... and it's always best to go with your brain & heart!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 16:59

Lana wrote:
You really do like everything, Lerochka!!!!! Bravo! Buh.. I'm so glad!!!!! zvet You are very-very welcome, sweetie!!!!! Kisssssssssss :dube: I'll definitely tell Chelsea, too. :wink: hehe. :stari:
Yes, please, tell Chelsea she is really gorgeous to pick out these songs for me!!! Rose :stari:

Quote :
The Perishers'.song is.absolutely.beautiful!!! lovely heart I had never heard anything by them, either. Buh.. You're right, sestrichka, his voice is amazing!!! :dube:
:lmd: :dube:
Quote :
But, "I will follow you into the dark" is a little sad. Sad

I know.. Sad still it's a very nice song nice :stari:
sestrichka wrote:
Buuuuut... I found their official website, Lerochka!!!! Bravo! They are from Sweden!!!! Buh.. Here is the link. Rose
Kisssssssssss luv xoxo :stari:
Awwwww :luvzy: Thank you, darling!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Their site is fab!!! I found lots of beauitul songs... I'm listening to them and I love the Perishers!!!!!! Kisssssssssss Euh.. Sweden??? Suspect Buh.. I definitely.should.ask.Albena.and.Maxim.to.stay.for.another.season. Buh.. 'cause the WC will be in Sweeeeeeeeeeeeden and they definitely should skate there to this gorgeous song. At the Gala exhibition beeing 3 times World Champions already :zy: :zy: :zy: bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 17:15

Lana wrote:
You should choose the Perishers, sestrichka. :zy: You liked them right away :wink:... and it's always best to go with your brain & heart!!! lol!
Yes, I think it will be MY MUSIC, now Razz I hope my coach would like, too :dube:
Lyra, Sarah McLachlan's songs are so beautiful.. Buh.. Thank you once again for posting her album, serisha! zvet :vo: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 18:05

Sestrichka wrote:
Awwwww :luvzy: Thank you, darling!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Their site is fab!!! I found lots of beauitul songs... I'm listening to them and I love the Perishers!!!!!! Kisssssssssss Euh.. Sweden??? Suspect Buh.. I definitely.should.ask.Albena.and.Maxim.to.stay.for.another.season. Buh.. 'cause the WC will be in Sweeeeeeeeeeeeden and they definitely should skate there to this gorgeous song. At the Gala exhibition beeing 3 times World Champions already :zy: :zy: :zy: bla-bla-bla

Is the site good? Bravo! I haven't had a chance to look, yet. :disap: I've been studying since 6 am this morning. Sad :study: Buuut... I will have to take a look!!! :luvzy: I was so surprised when I read that they were from Sweden. Buh.. :kataus: I had noticed that the singer has a slight accent, but I couldn't place it. Erm..

While.you.are.asking.Albena.and.Maxim.to.stay. Buh.. could.you.ask.them.to.go.to.SC.next.year? :zy: Ohhhhhh, good idea, sestrichka!!!!!! :dube: :lmd: Albena and Maxim should totally do a gala to the song!!!! lovely heart Bravo! Buh..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 18:09

Lerka wrote:
Yes, I think it will be MY MUSIC, now Razz I hope my coach would like, too :dube:

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I'm soooooo glad that you found a song for your gala, sestrichka!!!!! Kisssssssssss zvet lovely heart I hope so much that your coach likes it. Buh.. She must!!!! pale I'm sure your gala routine will be absolutely gorgeous, darling!!!! :dube: Buh.. luv xoxo
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 19:59

For my dearest serishas, a song that I was telling Grace and Lana about the other day...a song called Alcohol.
:kataus: I don't know...this song just kinda reminded me of this forum... lol! Enjoy serishas!! :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan - 12:39

Lana wrote:
I adore "Building a Mystery", "Plenty", "Fallen" and "Possession". :dube: lovely heart Those are my absolute favourites!! zvet
I have listened for these songs ! :wink: I didn't know them. It's very good, I like very much !
I think that my favorite among them is "Building a mystery" :dube: , but I like too the others of course !
Thank you Lana for posting them ! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 1:14

For my crazy serishas...maybe to cheer us up? Erm..

They're Coming to Take Me Away

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 20:18

Lana...do you have totentaz by Maksim? Suspect If you do, could you please post it? Or anyone for that matter? Erm.. Thank you!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jan - 21:54

Lyra wrote:
Lana...do you have totentaz by Maksim? Suspect If you do, could you please post it? Or anyone for that matter? Erm.. Thank you!!

Do you want me to download it for you, Lyra? zvet I don't have it, but I could try & get it for you. :wink: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 0:07

Sorry, Lyra. Sad I couldn't seem to find it!!! confused I think you've asked about this Maksim track before, and for whatever reason, I can never find it! Buh..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 11:47

Lyra, here is Totentanz by Maksim Mrvica. I didn't remember that I have it ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 17:49

Marina wrote:
I didn't remember that I have it ! Laughing
:kataus: :kataus: Thank you, Marish!!!!! Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next