Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)

Go down 
+9
gildavieira
Grace
Marina
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
Bea
alexandra
Lana
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Empty
PostSubject: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 1:21

I wasn't sure, if I should put this thread here or not. :blush2: I am trying to find music for my clubs routine for next year. shocked And I cannot decide what piece of music I like. :wink: Well, I know I like them... but I cannot tell what piece I like more. Embarassed hehe. So any opinions on what you think of the pieces would sooo fab! :luvzy: Thank you so much in advance! zvet

A cut version of Shakira's "Ojos Asi"

A cut version of Shakira's "Objection Tango"

A cut version of Mortazavi's "Fire on Ice"

A cut version of Bond's "Explosive"

Last edited by on Fri 5 May - 1:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 1:28

yep...in a few minutes I'll tell you. I'm downloading them. I like "objection" very much so, I might be highly subjective...the second I'm not sure I know. Maybe...but the title is not familiar..

"The crew" is helping you, of course, with any "smart" suggestions and ideas it might have... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 1:37

alexandra wrote:
yep...in a few minutes I'll tell you. I'm downloading them. I like "objection" very much so, I might be highly subjective...the second I'm not sure I know. Maybe...but the title is not familiar..

"The crew" is helping you, of course, with any "smart" suggestions and ideas it might have... lol!

Yay!!! cheers Thank you, Alex! zvet The whole chosing music thing is starting to over-whelm me! Razz I cannot decide on anything. "I like this music. Smile Maybe I like this one better. Suspect No, actually this one is the best. No Ahhh!!! I give up! Shocked" :kataus: hehe.

Any advise or other ideas for music would be amazingly helpful! :wink: You have nooo idea!!! :kataus: Or else, I may just drive myself mad! Razz I still have to upload the piece my coach thinks I should use. :respect: I will do that. hehe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 1:39

uhh....no offense but I don't like objection. Maybe I'm tired with the song and now I realise. It's true that I liked it very much but now I'm not that sure about it's power. And I don't like the cuts very much. It's a very popular song and those cuts can be easily spoted. I feel the music is interrupted all the time.

Embarassed I hope I didn't offended anyone..

Beetwen the 2 of them, "Ojos asi" is much, much better. (In my opinion)

Now..the other 2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 1:47

alexandra wrote:
uhh....no offense but I don't like objection. Maybe I'm tired with the song and now I realise. It's true that I liked it very much but now I'm not that sure about it's power. And I don't like the cuts very much. It's a very popular song and those cuts can be easily spoted. I feel the music is interrupted all the time.

Yeah, I sort of see that the editing of the song isn't the greatest. :wink: These probably wouldn't be the final mixes of music that I would use anyways. Smile Usually, I give "full versions" of the music that I like to Sarah and she makes mixes from those. :respect: She is very good. Very Happy Anyhow, I don't know if I could stand listening to "Objection" for an entire season. Laughing I have to think about that as well! :kataus: hehe.

Quote :
Beetwen the 2 of them, "Ojos asi" is much, much better. (In my opinion)

I really like the idea of doing a clubs routine with middle eastern sounding music. Wink I'm just not sure if I have found the right piece, yet. Suspect I will try to look for some others. Smile

These are just ideas for music, I don't need any music definitly chosen until late July. :wink: But, I take so long to chose music... so you know. Wink hehe.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:00

Lana wrote:
cheers Thank you, Alex! zvet The whole chosing music thing is starting to over-whelm me! Razz I cannot decide on anything. "I like this music. Smile Maybe I like this one better. Suspect No, actually this one is the best. No Ahhh!!! I give up! Shocked" :kataus: hehe.
Oh yes..Same here. I think I'm the most undecided person ever. I like nothing or I like too many or too much and I can't decide. It's terrible, I know, and when i decide afterall, than I realise that "the other" is better and so on....
(Sometimes I know what I want exactly...and than it's great Razz )
I'm sure the right song will immediately "click" with you. :stari:

As for the other 2 songs...Oh, c'mon...I don't know. Wait, I'll listen again. I love the rythm and rapidity in Bond's "Explosive" and the violin and "style" in "Fire on Ice"...hmm, not helping, right? Embarassed
Well...65% for Bond routine..Razz. Around 70%, maybe..

I have a suggestion. I know you don't particulary like Plushenko. But what about Edvin Marton. I have an entire album and the songs are great. I like them a lot. I will try to post a few if you want me to. I'm not helping you again, right? I will confuse you with even more songs...ahh...

I will post them only if you are not sure at all on your songs, otherwise I'll create more uncertinty..maybe

Good luck..!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:05

One sec... I'll reply to you in a minute Alex! :wink: :luvzy:

Anyhow, my coach gave me a CD by Twelve Girls Band to listen to. Smile She thinks I should consider using "Freedom" for either clubs or hoop. ⭐ So here is a link to it! Wink I personally think it would be more suitable for hoop, but it would work for either. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:17

alexandra wrote:
Oh yes..Same here. I think I'm the most undecided person ever. I like nothing or I like too many or too much and I can't decide. It's terrible, I know, and when i decide afterall, than I realise that "the other" is better and so on....
(Sometimes I know what I want exactly...and than it's great Razz )
I'm sure the right song will immediately "click" with you. :stari:

You are exactly like me! Laughing I drive myself mad, sometimes. Rolling Eyes I am either much too picky or I like everyyyything! :kataus: I can never decide! :stari: Well, I knew right away with my ball music this year that I *had* to use it. :dube: But usually, it is not that easy! Razz

Quote :
As for the other 2 songs...Oh, c'mon...I don't know. Wait, I'll listen again. I love the rythm and rapidity in Bond's "Explosive" and the violin and "style" in "Fire on Ice"...hmm, not helping, right? Embarassed
Well...65% for Bond routine..Razz. Around 70%, maybe..

:kataus: Not only will I drive myself mad... but I will also drive Alex mad! Razz This cannot be good. Embarassed And Alex, I don't need to chose anything this very second, dear! Wink All I would like is some opinions. And you are definitly helping with that!!! :<33: So Bond is better than "Fire on Ice"? Smile I think I agree. There is something more dynamic about it. Very Happy

Quote :
I have a suggestion. I know you don't particulary like Plushenko. But what about Edvin Marton. I have an entire album and the songs are great. I like them a lot. I will try to post a few if you want me to. I'm not helping you again, right? I will confuse you with even more songs...ahh...

Ohhh... Thank you Alex!!!!! :<33: That would be wonderful!!! :dube: I love a lot of Edvin Marton's music! :wink: If you thought a few of the songs might work, I'd be happy to hear them! Very Happy No, you are definitly helping! :<33: Part of the reason I am so confused is that I don't have enough selection. Does that make sense? Embarassed Probably not! Wink

Kisses :kiss:
You are amazingly fab, Alex!!! *hugs many times*
Lana
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:42

Lana,

I am going to download the musics and tell you my humble opinion tomorrow!!! nice poklon
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:44

*Alex is hugging many, many times Lana, trying to give her inspiration*
I'm very sorry, have to go now...I will try to post the songs tomorrow. I'm not sure which of them, but I'll sleep on it.
So, we will try to make your range wider, so you can easily choose Very Happy...

Kisses and sweet dreams,
:<33:

I'm really, really happy that you think I can help....I hope it will be useful and not confusing...hehe..

Take care and have a beautiful inspired day tomorrow... heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:45

I'm very sorry, have to go now...I will try to post the songs tomorrow. I'm not sure which of them, but I'll sleep on it.
So, we will try to make your range wider, so you can easily choose Very Happy...

Kisses and sweet dreams,
:<33:

I'm really, really happy that you think I can help....I hope it will be useful and not confusing...hehe..

Take care and have a beautiful inspired day tomorrow... heart2
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:46

Lana, I love you

I THINK " FIRE ON ICE!!!" IS VERY , VERY BEAUTUFUL!!!!

BEIJOS ! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:48

Bea wrote:
Lana,

I am going to download the musics and tell you my humble opinion tomorrow!!! nice poklon

Oh thank you, Bea!!! :<33: I am very eager to hear your opinions, dear! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:52

alexandra wrote:

hehe. :surce: Thank you for all the hugs, Alex! Very Happy I hope inspiration will come shortly! :wink: I am very optimistic as I have training in a few short minutes! cheers Ohhh... it is very exciting! :luvzy:
:stari: Sweet dreams, Alex!!! ⭐ You really are helping me a great deal! zvet I mean it. :wink:

Quote :

No, you definitly aren't making things more difficult, dear! *hugs Alex* :dube: Your opinions are making everything clearer actually! Wink hehe. Which is a good thing! Smile

Kisses :kiss: Sweet dreams, darling Alex!!! Very Happy
Lana
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 14:17

Hi, Lana!
Well - that's my (humble) opinion - because I am a big fan of Shakira, I would of course choose one of their songs Smile Ojos asi is great song, very temperamental! I can easily imagine you dance on this song Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 14:56

Vania wrote:
Hi, Lana!
Well - that's my (humble) opinion - because I am a big fan of Shakira, I would of course choose one of their songs Smile Ojos asi is great song, very temperamental! I can easily imagine you dance on this song Smile

Hi, Vania! sunny
Thanks for your opinion, dear! zvet I'm a big fan of Shakira, too, if you haven't noticed! Laughing :wink: hehe. I agree, Ojos asi sounds wonderful. Smile The music is very fun and as you said, "temperamental"! :stari: I am definitly still keeping this piece in mind! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 17:11

Bea wrote:
Lana, I love you

I THINK " FIRE ON ICE!!!" IS VERY , VERY BEAUTUFUL!!!!

BEIJOS ! :<33:

Hi Bea zvet,

So was "Fire on Ice" your favourite, dear? :wink: What did you think of the others? Embarassed Just out of curiousity! hehe. Razz

Kisses :kiss: :stari:
Lana
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 22:53

Dear Lana! heart2

Wonderful music!!! heart2

Well...for me the ones I like most are Explosive and Fire on Ice!!

Explosive,,because although it's strong , has a kind of a smooth rythem I hope you understand what I am trying to say! scratch ] ...and Fire on Ice because I like the sound of the violin :stari: zvet , that in a way could replace the sound of castanets in spanish music!!!

I HOPE i MADE SOME SENSE!!! :<33: :<33: saaad nice nice nice
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 23:24

Maria wrote:
Dear Lana! heart2

Wonderful music!!! heart2

Well...for me the ones I like most are Explosive and Fire on Ice!!

Explosive,,because although it's strong , has a kind of a smooth rythem I hope you understand what I am trying to say! scratch ] ...and Fire on Ice because I like the sound of the violin :stari: zvet , that in a way could replace the sound of castanets in spanish music!!!

I HOPE i MADE SOME SENSE!!! :<33: :<33: saaad nice nice nice

Dear Maria! :luvzy:

Really? Wink hehe. You basically described exactly what I like about "Explosive". Laughing It sounds very smooth, even though it is so quick. Very Happy The speed doesn't sound frantic, if that makes sense. :wink: The only thing that worries me about this piece is that I might get lost in the speed. shocked If I dropped a club, how would I ever be able to catch up to my music? Shocked That is the only thing that worries me.

Fire on Ice sounds so interesting to me! :wink: I love violin music. :stari: I used to play it when I was little, so maybe this is why I love it so much. :surce: By the way, do you remember the Spanish music that you sent me a while ago? The one I said Olga liked? zvet Well, apparently she's going to make a ball routine for one of the littler girls with it. :wink: I'm sure it will be super cute! hehe. tchin-tchin Just thought I would tell you, dear! :dube:

Thank you for giving your opinions, dear!!! :<33: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 23:34

Lana wrote!
Quote :
By the way, do you remember the Spanish music that you sent me a while ago? The one I said Olga liked? zvet Well, apparently she's going to make a ball routine for one of the littler girls with it. :wink: I'm sure it will be super cute! hehe. tchin-tchin Just thought I would tell you, dear! :dube:

Thank you for giving your opinions, dear!!! :<33: :stari:

I am so glad!!! :<33: :<33: Thanks for telling me!!!! poklon poklon :<33:

I'll send more flamenco presently!! [ forgive my english today!! shocked Sometimes it seems that the words are blocked in my head! scratch scratch ..I just can't remember another word for presently!!! :<33: scratch scratch ]

LOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zvet heart2 :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 23:44

Maria wrote:
I am so glad!!! :<33: :<33: Thanks for telling me!!!! poklon poklon :<33:

zvet Well, thank you so much again for sending it me!!! :<33: I'll tell you more about the routine when it's finished! Very Happy :stari:

Quote :
I'll send more flamenco presently!! [ forgive my english today!! shocked Sometimes it seems that the words are blocked in my head! scratch scratch ..I just can't remember another word for presently!!! :<33: scratch scratch ]

Ohhh that would be fabulous, dear!!! :luvzy: I've adored all the flamenco music that you've shared so far. :wink: Not to be irritating, but do you have any piece that's fairly fast? That might be good for clubs? Embarassed No matter Wink, anything you post will be wonderful I'm sure!!! zvet I love you And don't worry, presently is a perfectly good word! Smile :<33:

Lovvve you!!! :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 0:05

DEAREST :<33:

I am going to look for one that is fairly fast!!!! :<33:

loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 0:07

Maria wrote:
DEAREST :<33:

I am going to look for one that is fairly fast!!!! :<33:

loveall loveall loveall

Ohhh that's so sweet of you, Maria!!! zvet Thank you soooo much, dear!!! :<33:

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 8:41

Lerka's opinion isn't here??? Weird... Razz lol!
I'm downloading the pieces now, I hope that everything will be ok with electricity tonight, so I'll tell you EVERYTHING, sestrichka.. :<33: erm.. yeah,
Quote :
I'm a big fan of Shakira, too, if you haven't noticed!
:blush2: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 17:48

Lerka wrote:
Lerka's opinion isn't here??? Weird... Razz lol!
I'm downloading the pieces now, I hope that everything will be ok with electricity tonight, so I'll tell you EVERYTHING, sestrichka.. :<33:

Yeah, it is sort of weird actually. Laughing I hope you will be able to download the pieces without any problems! zvet I am dying to hear your opinions, sestrichka!!! :<33: hehe. I hope you don't have an more electricity problems. Sad

Here is another piece, which my coach suggested. Smile I think it's called "Buddha bar mix". :wink: I don't have the whole version of the song, but here are 2 mixes that I found. ⭐

First
Second

Kisses :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next