Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)

Go down 
+9
gildavieira
Grace
Marina
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
Bea
alexandra
Lana
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 19:50

Lana wrote:
Here is another piece, which my coach suggested. Smile I think it's called "Buddha bar mix". :wink: I don't have the whole version of the song, but here are 2 mixes that I found. ⭐

First
Second

I don't already listen to it, but I know "Buddha bar", it is a very good music (do you remember Nathalie & Fabian in 2002-2003 ? Thez skated on this mix). It could be a good choice ! :vo:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 20:00

Marina wrote:
I don't already listen to it, but I know "Buddha bar", it is a very good music (do you remember Nathalie & Fabian in 2002-2003 ? Thez skated on this mix). It could be a good choice ! :vo:

Did Nath and Fabian really skate to this? Shocked I had no idea!!! :kataus: That's so funny. Wink What program was it from? Smile I like this music very much, but I'm not quite sure what the actual title is. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 20:11

Lana wrote:
Marina wrote:

Did Nath and Fabian really skate to this? Shocked I had no idea!!! :kataus: That's so funny. Wink What program was it from? Smile I like this music very much, but I'm not quite sure what the actual title is. Embarassed
Yes it was their FP in 2002/2003, they were in blue costumes. But I'm not sure it was exactly the same music because there are a lot of musics in Buddha Bar mix, you know.

And about the second, Ludivine Furnon did a routine on it ? Wow, she was my favorite gymnast !!! (maybe because she's French ! Embarassed , but she was European champion one year !).
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 21:26

Lana wrote:

Here is another piece, which my coach suggested. Smile I think it's called "Buddha bar mix". :wink: I don't have the whole version of the song, but here are 2 mixes that I found. ⭐

First
Second

Kisses :kiss:

hey...hello.
I'm listening again to all the songs you've send and I can clearly answer now that I prefer Explosive the most. Fire on ice is also great, Freedom also. Maybe I like "Freedom" a bit more than "fire on ice" but I'm not sure...I like them very much but the most catchy and interesting one is Explosive. But I can understand your fear about the speed of it and ,aybe loosing the rythm Sad

Waiting to download this 2..and then I'll tell you.

Yousendit is not working Sad , so I can't upload Edvin Marton right now. But I'm listening the songs now, to select the ones to post..hehe..Hope they will be ok. I'm not sure what rythms you need exactly for all the required elements...you'll see.

kisses and good luck,
Alex :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 21:28

I don't like really like budha bar mixes that much, so maybe "ojos asi" or "freedom"...the best “explosives”.

They don't sound bad at all...I like them, but they did not "clicked" with me as fast as the others did.

Still trying to upload but "Parser Error" saaad

Maybe later....tomorrow. :<33:
I think I'm going out tonight with my friends...not sure how much I'll be around

Last edited by on Sun 7 May - 3:59; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 21:49

Quote :
hey...hello.
I'm listening again to all the songs you've send and I can clearly answer now that I prefer Explosive the most. Fire on ice is also great, Freedom also. Maybe I like "Freedom" a bit more than "fire on ice" but I'm not sure...I like them very much but the most catchy and interesting one is Explosive. But I can understand your fear about the speed of it and ,aybe loosing the rythm Sad

hey Alex!!! Very Happy sunny

:<33: Thank you for your opinions!!! zvet They are so helpful, darling!!! :luvzy: I don't feel nearly as confused anymore! Razz hehehe. So, you believe that "Explosive" is the best? :wink: I've had this piece in mind for a routine for agessss, actually. I thought that I would use it for a hoop routine last year, but I chose "Harem" over it. Embarassed The best thing is that I've not grown tired of this piece. Shocked I listen to "Explosive" fairly often, too. Very Happy The only thing is that I am nervous about it is the speed... shocked Ksenia and Manda both inform me that that's ridiculous. :kataus: They say that I am "such a quick gymnast" that even if I dropped a club, I wouldn't have difficulty continuing. Suspect I guess the only way to know is to try it... ⭐

I like "Freedom" a lot. Wink But... I "see" more of a hoop routine when I listen to it. Laughing Maybe, I will keep it in mind for that. Smile It's really fun music! :jump1: So, I'm still not sure... Wink "Fire on Ice" I do like. But like you, I *think* that I like "Freedom" more! :zy: hehe.

Quote :
Yousendit is not working Sad , so I can't upload Edvin Marton right now. But I'm listening the songs now, to select the ones to post..hehe..Hope they will be ok. I'm not sure what rythms you need exactly for all the required elements...you'll see.

Sad Aww that's a shame... But thank you for looking!!! Very Happy That's really wonderful of you!!! :<33: hehe. I'm sure they will be fantastic! Wink Don't worry about what rhythms I need. zvet I'm sure if you think the pieces will work than they probably will! tchin-tchin

Kisses,
Lana :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 22:02

alexandra wrote:
I don't like really like budha bar mixes that much, so maybe "ojos asi" or "freedom"...better explosives.

Okay. :wink: It was just an idea. Smile My coach usually gives me pieces to listen to, so I can pick my music faster. Razz hehe. One of the other girls at the club has been eyeing this piece, anyhow. :zy: So, I don't think I would have used them... Wink Because, I don't love them and I know she does. :respect:

Quote :
They don't sound bad at all...I like them, but they did not "clicked" with me as fast as the others did.

No, they didn't with me, either. shocked So cross them off the list. :stari: I'll tell the coach to let Mairi use them. Wink

Quote :
I think I'm going out tonight with my friends...not sure how much I'll be around

Have fun, Alex!!!!! :jump1: :<33:
Kisses & See you later,
Lana
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 23:06

Well..:study: hm..scratch I adore Objection, but the mix isn't the best. I could try to do another mix for you myself, sestrichka, but now I really have no time.. Sad Still, I think I want yu to do the routine to Objection.. :dube: :luvzy: I must find another cut of it for you!!! :dube:
You are allowed to make your routine using the music with a voice, right? Embarassed :wink:
The second Shakira's cut hasn't impressed me either. That is really weird, because when I was dowloading the pieces I thought: apparently, I would choose one of Shakira's pieces!! :kataus: I like Collino's music, but.. silent her performance is so recent and fresh in the mind Rolling Eyes that when I listen to this music it is always associated with HER. shocked
Fire on Ice. Very good. Very interesting. Laughing
Lana.. what.. about.. Frida? Suspect I think you would be awesome in her role.. I have the music.. or maybe.. "Barcelona" of John Tesh?
Or.. :kataus: don't laugh at me! :kataus: I know you will never love this idea, but I just can't stop myself of offering this.. :kataus: it could go for clubs.. maybe.. => here :kataus: just tell me you don't like it at all!!!! lol!

But.. "Buddha bar mix"... :stari: I just love it.. :dube: :jump3: I find the music very beautiful!!!! :stari: :woow: :stari: It's my favourite.. :blush2:
And it's true, Nath and Fab had an awesome FD to it!! Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 23:08

Yeah.. forgot to say.. I like "Freedom" very much as you do!!! Razz :wink: Classy! zvet :vo: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 23:39

Lerka wrote:
Well..:study: hm..scratch I adore Objection, but the mix isn't the best. I could try to do another mix for you myself, sestrichka, but now I really have no time.. Sad Still, I think I want yu to do the routine to Objection.. :dube: :luvzy: I must find another cut of it for you!!! :dube:

Yeah, neither of the Shakira mixes are praticularly good. saaad If I were definitly going to use one of her pieces, I would give it to Sarah to mix. :wink: She does brilliant mixes! :dube: Of course, I would ask you, but you sound much too busy. Sad

Quote :
You are allowed to make your routine using the music with a voice, right? Embarassed :wink:

Yes. Smile My mix of "Harem" had vocals in it! :luvzy: Vocals can be really beautiful for piece in RG. :wink:

Quote :
I like Collino's music, but.. silent her performance is so recent and fresh in the mind Rolling Eyes that when I listen to this music it is always associated with HER. shocked
Fire on Ice. Very good. Very interesting. Laughing

I don't remember Colino's performance. Embarassed So, it wouldn't associate it with her really... shocked Of course, I wouldn't use this exact mix. Wink hehe.
Fire on Ice is very good and interesting, eh? Laughing I like it, but I'm not sure about it... Smile

Quote :
Lana.. what.. about.. Frida? Suspect I think you would be awesome in her role.. I have the music.. or maybe.. "Barcelona" of John Tesh?

You think I would make a good Frida? Laughing hehe. I adore that music. :dube: Just love it!!! zvet Thanks for the suggestion, sestrichka!!!! :<33: I am downloading the music from Frida, right now. Very Happy Which piece do you suggest? :wink: And "Barcelona"... it sounds very familiar... but I don't have it. shocked Could you maybe send it Embarassed, if you have it? Embarassed

Quote :
Or.. :kataus: don't laugh at me! :kataus: I know you will never love this idea, but I just can't stop myself of offering this.. :kataus: it could go for clubs.. maybe.. => here :kataus: just tell me you don't like it at all!!!! lol!

Aww... Lerochka, you are so cute for offering this! :kataus: My coach would adore you for it! Laughing I'm sorry, but I could never use it. Embarassed Thank you for trying to find me pieces, though, sestrichka!!! :<33: :dube:

Quote :
But.. "Buddha bar mix"... :stari: I just love it.. :dube: :jump3: I find the music very beautiful!!!! :stari: :woow: :stari: It's my favourite.. :blush2:
And it's true, Nath and Fab had an awesome FD to it!! Smile Razz

I like it, but I cannot use it. :blush2: Mairi wants this piece sooo badly, so I would feel horrible if I took it. No She is always listening to it.. shocked No, there is just no way. Wink hehe. I must find something else! :wink:

Ohhhh, sestrichka!!!!!! :<33: You're opinions are simply fabulous!!!! Very Happy Thank you sooo much!!!! :<33: :<33: *Lana gives her dear sestrichka a billion hugs. hehe. Wink* :dube: :luvzy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 23:50

Lerka wrote:
Yeah.. forgot to say.. I like "Freedom" very much as you do!!! Razz :wink: Classy! zvet :vo: :stari:

"Freedom" is one of my favourites! :dube: My mom calls it, "Lauren's gypsy music". Laughing I don't know why. hehe. She is under the impression that I should use it. :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 4:00

me (hahaa - this is crazy) wrote:

Seems I didn't, after-all.....so I was here most of the time reverance

Still, yousendit doesn't work....Grrrr!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 4:11

alexandra wrote:
Seems I didn't, after-all.....so I was here most of the time reverance

Still, yousendit doesn't work....Grrrr!

oh... that's too bad. you didn't go out? Question

Evil or Very Mad Bad Yousendit!!! You could try Send Me File.Com. Wink Maybe... hehe.
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 4:28

Oh boy, a picking music thread!

*Grace is supposed to be writing essays for an application and is very bored Suspect *

I think my favourites that have already been posted are Ojos Asi (although that cut needs some work Very Happy ) and "Fire on Ice". I'm all Bond-ed out from skating, and I think I would love "Freedom" if it was the first time I'd heard it, but a little girl at my rink skated to it last year, so I've heard it a billion times. Razz Lana, completely disregard my opinion on that music. Wink

"Barcelona" is a great piece, but I can't find it anywhere to upload. Suspect Still looking, though. And now I'm gonna listen to all my music and see what I have. ([Grace trots off to listen to her iTunes])

Ah, Austin Powers just came on! How 'bout it, Lana? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 4:40

Grace wrote:
Oh boy, a picking music thread!

*Grace is supposed to be writing essays for an application and is very bored Suspect *

:kataus: hehe. Clearly, Grace would rather help Lana pick music, than write essays! Laughing Understandable! Razz

Quote :
I think my favourites that have already been posted are Ojos Asi (although that cut needs some work Very Happy ) and "Fire on Ice". I'm all Bond-ed out from skating, and I think I would love "Freedom" if it was the first time I'd heard it, but a little girl at my rink skated to it last year, so I've heard it a billion times. Razz Lana, completely disregard my opinion on that music. Wink

Thanks for your opinions, Grace! sunny Definitly, the Ojos Asi cut needs some major work, but I like it a lot. Wink Bond is a just a little over-used in skating, isn't it? Suspect I've heard all the other Bond pieces a million times, but not "Explosive" I don't think... And I understand completely about "Freedom". Razz Two different girls at my club are using "Black Cat White Cat" and I think I will scream the next time I have to hear it. :zy: I never liked it to begin with, though.

Quote :
"Barcelona" is a great piece, but I can't find it anywhere to upload. Suspect Still looking, though. And now I'm gonna listen to all my music and see what I have. ([Grace trots off to listen to her iTunes])

Yeah, I looked all over for it. saaad No luck whatsoever... But it would be fab, if you found it! Very Happy hehe. And if you find anything good in your iTunes, I would really love to her it! :wink: Thanks! sunny

Quote :
Ah, Austin Powers just came on! How 'bout it, Lana? :kataus:

:kataus: Did you just suggest Austin Powers to me? Suspect hehehe. I think not. Razz Umm... Grace, why do you have it on your playlist to begin with? :kataus: hehe. Secret Navka Fan. baaa
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 4:45

Lana wrote:
Yeah, I looked all over for it. saaad No luck whatsoever... But it would be fab, if you found it! Very Happy hehe. And if you find anything good in your iTunes, I would really love to her it! :wink: Thanks! sunny
So far I've only been able to find it as an Amazon.com sample (number 4). Probably the best way to hear it since no one can find it is to download Berezhnaya and Sikhuarlidze's exhibition to it. Razz So far the only John Tesh song I've been able to find for download is "Sex on the Beach" which I would never encourage, uh, a girl your age to perform to in public. Razz

Quote :
Umm... Grace, why do you have it on your playlist to begin with? :kataus: hehe. Secret Navka Fan. baaa
Bah! I just like the music! Even Navka can't make me hate it! [/very dramatic] Razz

I've been going through my iTunes for like 4 hours now, and boy, are you gonna regret ever calling me a Secret Navka Fan! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Grace's Library for Lana... Part I!   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 11:04

Part 1! I told you you'd regret calling me a Navka fan! Razz

Anyhow, I think it's very impressive that I narrowed my 4000 song library down to 33 for you. Very Happy Statistically, that represents less than 1% of my music. Razz

I don't really know the rules for rhythmic, so I just sort of went by what you'd already posted and assumed that the vocals rule is the same for rhythmic as for most of skating (i.e., voices are okay, vocals are not), so I think all these pieces you should be able to get 1:30 of non-vocal stuff out of it. Of course you're not going to like all of it, but whatever. Very Happy

Oh, and some of it will sound VERY familiar. But not too much of it, I hope.

Ahem.

In alphabetical order...

Another Cha-Cha - Santa Esmeralda (What a way to start, I know, but they do not own this music! And it's good music!)

Baghdad - Jesse Cook (for your anti-war clubs routine Razz)

Barcelona - John Tesh (Yes! I found it! I think the live version is the only one there is.)

Battle Without Honour or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei

Brain Bug - Squarepusher

Crazy Benny - Safri Duo

Dance Hall - Rene Dupere (from 3:00 on)

Desert - Rene Dupere

Diva Dance - Inva Mulla Tchako

Dola re Dola - Kavita Sunbramaniam

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda

Ah... more later. Now... must sleep. silent
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 17:37

Grace wrote:
So far I've only been able to find it as an Amazon.com sample (number 4). Probably the best way to hear it since no one can find it is to download Berezhnaya and Sikhuarlidze's exhibition to it. Razz So far the only John Tesh song I've been able to find for download is "Sex on the Beach" which I would never encourage, uh, a girl your age to perform to in public. Razz

Oh well, I see you did eventually find it! Laughing Thank you!!! zvet And... erm... No, I don't think I would use a piece called, "Sex on the Beach", either. :kataus: Or even encourage myself to! Razz

Quote :
Bah! I just like the music! Even Navka can't make me hate it! [/very dramatic] Razz

Mmhmm... Just keeping telling yourself that! Razz Joking, of course. Laughing I don't mind Austin Powers music, really. Wink

Quote :
I've been going through my iTunes for like 4 hours now, and boy, are you gonna regret ever calling me a Secret Navka Fan! :kataus:

:kataus: pale I'm starting to think I should be afraid. Laughing hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Grace's Library for Lana... Part I!   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 17:50

Grace wrote:
Part 1! I told you you'd regret calling me a Navka fan! Razz

Anyhow, I think it's very impressive that I narrowed my 4000 song library down to 33 for you. Very Happy Statistically, that represents less than 1% of my music. Razz

Wow. Shocked That's is very impressive! I don't think I have nearly that many songs in my library, even. :kataus: Thank you I really apperciate you posting all this music, Grace!!! zvet zvet zvet: Wink

Quote :
I don't really know the rules for rhythmic, so I just sort of went by what you'd already posted and assumed that the vocals rule is the same for rhythmic as for most of skating (i.e., voices are okay, vocals are not), so I think all these pieces you should be able to get 1:30 of non-vocal stuff out of it. Of course you're not going to like all of it, but whatever. Very Happy

Yes, the same rules apply in rhythmic. :wink: And wow, I haven't heard of half the pieces that you posted! :luvzy: That's absolutely awesome! :respect: Thank you so much, again!!! sunny They are even in alphabetical order! :kataus: Fabulous! hehe. Wink

*runs off to go download them all :angel2:*
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 21:15

Okay, every uploading website in the universe is conspiring against me right now, so I'm going to post the ones I managed to finish and then try the rest later. Mad Wink

Esperanza - Maxime Rodriguez

Finale - Rene Dupere (Should give you some serious ISU Montage flashbacks from Worlds Razz)

Forogj vilag! - Nox

Happy Brasilia - James Last

Korobushko - Bond

Loving Paris - Loco

Magic Stradivarius - Edvin Marton

Mambo - Leonard Bernstein (West Side Story)

Mario Takes a Walk - Jesse Cook

Minor Swing - Rachel Portman (Chocolat Soundtrack)

The Floating Bed - Elliot Goldenthal (Frida Soundtrack) (Perhaps not the greatest clubs music ever, but with the distinct advantage that you wouldn't have to cut it :kataus: )

Wall Breached - Harry Gregson-William (Kingdom of Heaven Soundtrack)
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: What I think of them... ;) hehe.   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 21:45

Another Cha-Cha - Santa Esmeralda: Laughing I wouldn't use this music for clubs, though it is incredibly fun. Wink And no, not because Albena and Maxim used it, this year. Razz hehe. I just think it would work a lot better for hoop. Very Happy

Baghdad - Jesse Cook: For some reason, when you mentioned an anti-war club routine, I got an image in my mind of myself dressed like Irina Lobacheva from their 2002 FD. :kataus: I really love this music, though! :dube: I will definitly keep it in mind. Wink

Barcelona - John Tesh: I lovvve this music! :luvzy: It's so dramatic and powerful, yet very beautiful! Very Happy I just may have to use it for a routine!!! sunny Thank you for finding it, Grace! zvet And thanks to Lerka for suggesting it! zvet

Battle Without Honour or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei: Would consider using it... but so many girls from my club already have. :wink:

Brain Bug - Squarepusher: I secretly have always liked this music. Embarassed I remember asking my choreographer, if I could use it a few years ago, and I seem to recall her saying something about smashing the CD player, if she ever had to hear this music again. Shocked So, that's out. :kataus:

Crazy Benny - Safri Duo: Too many mental images of Emanual Sandhu in THAT costume. :zy: hehe.

Dance Hall - Rene Dupere: It's different sounding. Very Happy I like it alot. :wink: Very fast and fun, I can't see myself getting tired of it. Smile I'll keep it in consideration.

Desert - Rene Dupere: I definitly like the later parts of this song (around 3:00). Wink I had never heard either of the Rene Dupere pieces before. Very Happy I like them both. There's something very original about both of them. :vo:

Diva Dance - Inva Mulla Tchako: I was really curious about this piece, because of the title. Razz I like it now, but after a week... The vocals would drive me absolutly mad!!! :kataus: hehe.

Dola re Dola - Kavita Sunbramaniam: I can see this being too much of a challenge to cut. shocked Interesting, though.

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda: Sarah would want to murder me for making her mix this song! :kataus: 10:28? Wink hehe. I like it, but I don't think the music would quite "work" for me. Smile

So top 3 thus far:
1. Barcelona :dube:
2. Baghdad (anti-war club routine! Razz oh yea! hehe.)
3. Either of the Rene Dupere pieces. Wink

Thank you again, Grace!!!! zvet It was amazingly fab for you to post all of these!!! sunny :luvzy: And I see there are more now! Shocked Woww... hehe. :stari:

*Lana runs off to do even more downloading! Wink*
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 22:28

This is the last one, I swear. Razz

Notes:
Rene Dupere used to be the composer for Cirque. I can't remember what the last Cirque he did was, though. Suspect

I actually agree about Dola re Dola being too hard to cut-- actually, someone gave it to me 2-3 years ago to consider skating to and I looooooove it, but in the end we just couldn't cut it right. I still keep it on the iPod to work out to, though. :kataus:

Earth - Rene Dupere (Either the first 1:45 or the last part starting at 10:00)

Mazurka op. 33 No. 2 - Frederic Chopin

Rattle and Burn - Jesse Cook

Played-A-Live (The Bongo Song) - Safri Duo

Shi

Snakefood - Safri Duo

Tango-Flamenco - Jesse Cook

The Augers of Spring - Igor Stravinsky (Rite of Spring)

Tu Es Foutu - In-Grid
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 22:38

oohhhh..my....so many songs...I managed to download the first ones and I think that Barcelona is absolutely great. It's true that I didn't had time or nerves to listen very carrefully more than once the pieces to decide then, but at the first listening "Barcelona" impressed me. Also "Battle without honour".

I wanted to listen the Diva Dance for quite a while. I looove this one. And also the powerful voice but I think Lana you are right...one week is enough and then affraid . hehee...

I think I am able to put some of edvin marton's songs today. Grace already posted one..I intended to post this as well...See, we think alike...hehe Razz
I think that another 2 are a bit more interesting and proper..but, eh, who knows..

I have some work to do for school so I don't think I'll be aropund much..I'll try to upload the songs, though..

Kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 23:36

So...here are some of edvin marton's songs...
I hope you'll like them..some of them are slow, but they have faster parts...maybe a mix of more songs..hmmm..I don't know.
Enjoy..

sarabande
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0T2Y0STEGOC931D5UIKGNL4R4W

gloomy sunday
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CRGRRJNEA4L70R6VGW0B5EZRR

king of the forest
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EJE08NQ57QYU1FMTGZ5FHLXWQ

birdman
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23K9WG0UFN7FY3NJG5K5MAK0AJ

una furtiva lacrima (just to listen, because I like the song. Although not ver proper to a fast routin)
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0838HLAJL1HFA0K5J81KUYM718

cirque du soleil - reveil (hehe, I had to search through cirque du soleil as well..this might work)
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Y5Z4439940W01GQZE4DRSLQ04

kisses... :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 3:37

Esperanza - Maxime Rodriguez: Very pretty, but not fast enough. Sad This would be more effective for ball or ribbon. Wink

Finale - Rene Dupere: Love, love, love the beginning. sunny But than it gets all Cinderella-ish in the second half. confused I think of mice and pumpkins. Razz :kataus: hehe. It's possible, but might be too hard to make an interesting mix with it. Question

Forogj vilag! - Nox: I adore this piece for some reason, but there really isn't enough music to make a routine from. shocked What is the language? Embarassed I'm definitly putting it on my Ipod for warming-up, too. Laughing hehe.

Happy Brasilia - James Last: The whistle bothers me. :kataus: It's interesting, but I don't like it nearly enough. Smile

Korobushko - Bond: It sounds very much like folkdance music! Very Happy I would feel completely like Olga Kapranova, if I used it! :zy: I actually really like it. Embarassed Maybe for hoop, instead of clubs, though. Smile

Loving Paris - Loco: Erm... no. No

Magic Stradivarius - Edvin Marton: I love this piece. :dube: Sadly, I cannot see it working for clubs. Sad I will keep it in mind for my other routines, though. Wink

Mambo - Leonard Bernstein (West Side Story): I used to like this. Wink But I've heard it one too many times, I think. Laughing

Mario Takes a Walk - Jesse Cook: Woww... :luvzy: I absolutely adore this piece! Very Happy It's so quirky and cute. Wink I will definitly consider it! zvet (bizarre title, though. Razz hehe)

Minor Swing - Rachel Portman: Maybe, I'm loosing my mind... but do I hear banjo in this? hehe. Laughing It wouldn't be fast, enough. Wink

The Floating Bed - Elliot Goldenthal: It's exactly 1:29! cheers hehe. I think I would have to mix it with another piece from Frida, if I were to use it. Wink It's not "strong" enough, by itself. Suspect

Wall Breached - Harry Gregson-William: Ohhh... music from Orlando's movie! Razz Orlando... :dube: Okay, no. That isn't a good reason to use it. :kataus: hehe. I don't think I could pull off a piece from an action movie. Wink

Thanks again, Grace!!!! poklon zvet zvet I've really liked a lot of these pieces. Very Happy Which is saying a lot, because I am the most horribly picky person in the world. :zy: hehe. I've downloaded the others, but haven't had the chance to play them, yet. Wink I am completely without energy after training! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)   Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe just a bit off-topic... ;)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next