Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awards, recognitions....

Go down 
+4
Vania
*MAGic diable*
Rady
alexandra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Awards, recognitions.... Empty
PostSubject: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 19:23

Another recognisiton...:bg:
Bulgaria is really taking care of them. That is so cute. They deserve all this honour and attention. I'm so happy for them. Theu are Bulgaria's little sweet treasure.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=61807

" World Skating Champs Bulgaria's Sportsmen of the Month

World figure skating champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski were picked Bulgaria's Sportsmen of the Month.

The two were awarded with the badge "Golden Bulgaria" after sweeping the votes of 29 sports media participating in the survey of Press Club Bulgaria. This is the seventh time in which the pair receives that recognition.

"We would like to thank for the honour and the attention", Albena and Maxim said, underling that they are very happy that their trainers have been awarded in the category Coaches of the Month.

Partners since 1996, the ice dancers of Bulgaria own all of their country's medals at worlds and European championships. They received the silver medal at the 2004 World championships in Germany and took bronze at the 2003 championships in Washington, US.

On February 24 they added gold after fabulous performance in Calgary, Canada."

Photo related to the article
Awards, recognitions.... Big618078bk.th
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 21:42

Thank you Alexandra for the article!!!! flower bg1 You're right Albenka and Max deserve all the honour and attention, all the best in the world!!!!!! They're simply the best poklon Awwwww, and sooo cute their photo :<33: :woow:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 22:08

You're welcome. Smile
I think so too. They deserve all the best.

Cute photo heart2 ...It's almost like thay are holding rings Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 1:17

alexandra wrote:
Cute photo heart2 ...It's almost like thay are holding rings Wink
Yes, exactly!!! Alex, you are so right.. awww.. it's so cute.. Embarassed :blush2:
Albenka is sooo sweet on this photo. She is always sweet, but here.. :angel2: I loved the hair-do! :surce:
THANK YOU, ALEX!!!! :kiss:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 13:02

Thanks for the article. They deserve it, of course, more than anyone else ... zvet loveall
And they are so cute on this photo, as always nice
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr - 2:14

Lera wrote:
Albenka is sooo sweet on this photo. She is always sweet, but here.. I loved the hair-do!

Yes...they look very cute and they have serene smiles and bright, beautiful faces..I like her hair too...I also like when Maxim is wearing his hair like this.

:stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 14:26

Another BG article:

Sofia mayor Boyko Borissov greeted world figure skating champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski on their success on Tuesday.

Denkova revealed after the meeting that mayor Borissov has vowed to help for the development of the beautiful winter sport. Still, he has pointed out that at present an ice skating ring with Olympic sizes could not be built in Sofia.

Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski will help the mayor in the opening of several open portable skating rings. Borissov wants such premises built at Sofia's Ariana lake, in front of the National Palace of Culture, in the Lyulin and Mladost neighbourhoods.

Mayor Borissov has also asked Sofia chief architect to look for an area that could be used for trainings of the Bulgarian figure skaters. He has also added that in a long term Sofia will have a complete plan for the construction of winter sports premises, which will be used for Sofia's bid to host the 2014 Winter Olympic Games.

Bulgaria's Denkova and Russia-born Maxim Staviski have been partners since 1996. They received the silver medal at the 2004 World championships in Germany and took bronze at the 2003 championships in Washington, US. On February 24 they added gold after fabulous performance in Calgary, Canada.

nice
That's the link: http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=61847

Bye!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 14:50

Thanks for the article, Vania Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr - 13:28

thank you Vania zvet , great article!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeFri 14 Apr - 23:48

Thanks Alexandra and Vania for these articles and infos!

I am soooooo glad that their achievments are recognized and they get allllllllll these awards!! flower flower

Let's hope they will get even more!!! :stari: :stari: zvet
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 0:51

I am so happy for Albena and Maxim!!! heart2

Finally their value is recognized and they are getting their rewards!!

Finally there is justice!!! :stari: zvet

I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeTue 18 Apr - 13:06

I am really happy for both of them!!!

They deserve all these awards!!! :stari: :vo:

loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 18:46

Bea wrote:
I am really happy for both of them!!!

They deserve all these awards!!! :stari: :vo:

loveall loveall loveall loveall
Yes...me too!!

Look, another one... cheers

"Sports: 25 May 2006, Thursday.

Bulgaria's most loved athletes lately were named honorary citizens of capital Sofia on Thursday.

The Municipal Council voted the move, with only one member opposing it.

Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski have been showered with constant attention by journalists and public figures, including politicians, since they became world champions in March.

The charming pair :stari: had been close to world and European gold before, but finally made it right when it seemed that their career was near its end.

Denkova and Staviski haven't announced a final decision yet on whether they would keep up with professional sport."
Sad

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=63997
tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 19:17

Wheee, more awards! However.
alexandra wrote:
Bulgaria's most loved athletes lately were named honorary citizens of capital Sofia on Thursday.
Honorary citizens of Sofia? But... aren't they actual citizens of Sofia? Suspect I'm going to assume that this is some kind of honour that I am not familiar with, maybe it's like in America when someone is awarded "the key" to a city. It doesn't really mean anything, it's just a nice thing to get. Smile

Quote :
One against? Suspect Who could be against something like this? I mean, for anyone? It's not like a big political thing. Maybe someone Albena didn't get along with in high school is on the Municipal Council. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 19:41

Grace wrote:
Wheee, more awards! However.
alexandra wrote:
Honorary citizens of Sofia? But... aren't they actual citizens of Sofia? Suspect I'm going to assume that this is some kind of honour that I am not familiar with, maybe it's like in America when someone is awarded "the key" to a city. It doesn't really mean anything, it's just a nice thing to get. Smile
Yes, it's similar with this... if not the equivellant. Smile
It is a symbolic gesture.

Grace wrote:
Quote :
One against? Suspect Who could be against something like this? I mean, for anyone? It's not like a big political thing. Maybe someone Albena didn't get along with in high school is on the Municipal Council. Razz lol!
Yes, I was also wondering. Who knows!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awards, recognitions....   Awards, recognitions.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awards, recognitions....
Page 1 of 1