Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena in the Stars on ice project

Go down 
+35
Swetis
Elfaria
Dessi
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Shanti
Lana
Serena
Ivana
alexandra
yi1031
Petra
francheska
geri_n
Maria
Morgana
iveti
Lacey
mikkie14
stef
Anya
Allegro
*~rachel~*
piemontesina
viktoria
Bea
mila
*MAGic diable*
Vania
hrisi_plamenova
cute_n_gorgeous
risha_11
MARI
iv4eto_k
Ewuch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Allegro
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 87
Residence : In mountain, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 17:02

Benny and Dima were awesome! lol! Their dance was great! Dima is better dancer than Igor! cheers :vo:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 19:27

I found this in the Bulgarian forum. It´s Albena with Igor. If I understood it right, it´s from yesterday??????? But how can this be?????? Doesn´t she skate only with Marianov yesterday??? Somehow I´m confused now ... But I´m sure it´s not identic with the IceAge dance from 22.09.07, because there was no table on the ice ...

[url] http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=6a993224d5ab54c20d523079c4cc4d16 [/url]

Does anyone know from when it is really??? Question

Last edited by on Sun 23 Dec - 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 19:46

And a photo with Albena and Marianov from yesterday (from the official icesymphony site) ...

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Denkov10
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 19:58

Petra wrote:
I found this in the Bulgarian forum. It´s Albena with Igor. If I understood it right, it´s from yesterday??????? But how can this be?????? Doesn´t she skate only with Marianov yesterday??? Somehow I´m confused now ... But I´m sure it´s not identic with the IceAge dance from 22.09.07, because there was no table on the ice ...

[url] http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=6a993224d5ab54c20d523079c4cc4d16 [/url]

I haven't downloaded it yet,but according to the title it's from the Ice Age gala,it was friday and yesturday scratch
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 22:35

risha_11 wrote:
Petra wrote:

I haven't downloaded it yet,but according to the title it's from the Ice Age gala,it was friday and yesturday scratch

So you think that´s the dance from the gala??? But the gala wasn´t shown on TV till now, as far as I know ... (I mean I agree with you that it can´t be from the TV show from yesterday, because that was the partner change show that was taped somewhere in November, and there she skated with Marianov ... ) But if this one is really from the gala, then we have a video from a dance that wasn´t shown on TV before ... scratch scratch
But it might be... It looks like home-made ... scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec - 2:47

I love you Yes Petra it is home video, this is why lasts only minute and a half .The whole show it going to be on TV on 12/29/2007.I am glad that we had a peek on their performance,they include an element from their last dance if i am not mistaken. sunny
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec - 8:14

Yesterday was show "LP" in Kiev! And Max was there! cheers "Hit the road Jack"! sunny Max with Albie on the ice! heart2
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec - 11:24

MARI wrote:
Yesterday was show "LP" in Kiev! And Max was there! cheers "Hit the road Jack"! sunny Max with Albie on the ice! heart2

Oooooooh!!!!! Mari, is it true!!?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy OMG! It's a great news! Albena and Max dancing together bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec - 17:17

Vania wrote:
Quote :
Mari, is it true!!??
Yes, Vania, it's true!!! sunny
Quote :
Albena and Max dancing together
Together again!!! heart2 cheers heart2
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec - 20:52

MARI wrote:

Mary, what a great news!!! Thank you!! zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 9:45

Это сообщение от ТЭШ на форуме staronice! О шоу ЛП в Киеве! zvet

"И закончу вам мое послание на приятной ноте. Вот кто меня порадовал - так это Албена и Максим!!!!! Кого я не ожидала увидеть, так это их, и появление их шокировало меня. Максим просто СУПЕР!!!!!!!!!!!!! Такой фигурист!!!!!!!!!!!!! Энергетика чувствуется за киломметр, когда проезжал мимо - ураган целый, вихрь чувств, эмоций, скорости и т.д. Видно было, что в отличие от той же Навки - ему приятно кататься, приятно находиться на льду и слышать наши овации. Вот кто истинно получал удовольсткие!!!!!!!!! А их YOU BEAUTIFUL - шедевр!!!!!!!!! Он такое выписывал ногами, какой у него пресс!!! - вот кто на льду бог, Рома отдыхает (Рома прости). "

This is message from Tesh on the staronice forum about show LP in Kiev! zvet

"I shall finish my message to you on the pleasant note. Here who has pleased me - so it is Albena and Maxim!!!!! Whom I did not expect to see, so it is them, and occurrence them shocked me. Maxim simply SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such figure skater!!!!!!!!!!!!! His power is felt for kilometer', when he passed past - hurricane the whole, a whirlwind of feelings, emotions, speed etc. It was visible, that unlike the same Navka - it is pleasant for him to skate, pleasantly to be on ice and to hear our applause. He really took pleasure! And them YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL - a masterpiece!!!!!!!!! He did by the legs such things! Here who the god on an ice , Roma has a rest! (Roma, forgive me). "
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 13:20

Is there any chance we can see a video maybe poklon
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 14:16

I found it on youtube... it is home video from final part this show... and Albena with Max there are only moment....but...there are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e2WyCBOnmM&feature=related

I am very happy, that they are on ice again :vo: :vo:
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 16:16

MARI wrote:
Это сообщение от ТЭШ на форуме staronice! О шоу ЛП в Киеве! zvet

"И закончу вам мое послание на приятной ноте. Вот кто меня порадовал - так это Албена и Максим!!!!! Кого я не ожидала увидеть, так это их, и появление их шокировало меня. Максим просто СУПЕР!!!!!!!!!!!!! Такой фигурист!!!!!!!!!!!!! Энергетика чувствуется за киломметр, когда проезжал мимо - ураган целый, вихрь чувств, эмоций, скорости и т.д. Видно было, что в отличие от той же Навки - ему приятно кататься, приятно находиться на льду и слышать наши овации. Вот кто истинно получал удовольсткие!!!!!!!!! А их YOU BEAUTIFUL - шедевр!!!!!!!!! Он такое выписывал ногами, какой у него пресс!!! - вот кто на льду бог, Рома отдыхает (Рома прости). "

This is message from Tesh on the staronice forum about show LP in Kiev! zvet

"I shall finish my message to you on the pleasant note. Here who has pleased me - so it is Albena and Maxim!!!!! Whom I did not expect to see, so it is them, and occurrence them shocked me. Maxim simply SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such figure skater!!!!!!!!!!!!! His power is felt for kilometer', when he passed past - hurricane the whole, a whirlwind of feelings, emotions, speed etc. It was visible, that unlike the same Navka - it is pleasant for him to skate, pleasantly to be on ice and to hear our applause. He really took pleasure! And them YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL - a masterpiece!!!!!!!!! He did by the legs such things! Here who the god on an ice , Roma has a rest! (Roma, forgive me). "

Ohhh, I am happy, happy , happy Very Happy Very Happy :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 18:41

http://www.segodnya.ua/photoreports/781449.html

more pictures from Kiev... and on one is Albena, Maxim and chair
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 19:19

sunny Thank you Mari,Ewuch and everyone .It is amazing that they were able to skate again. I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 19:41

Albenochka and Max in Kiev 24.12.2007. Warmly, sincere, with love heart2 Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 5ae23a2d540ft
Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 F5e9c333bb2ft
Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Ef557f10d4fct
Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 747c7ba588e2t
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 20:19

Thank you,MARI! It's so much pleasure to see them on the ice again :woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 20:35

Mari, the photos are great! Thank you very much! zvet loveall
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec - 3:16

I love you Thank you Mari.And here is one with Maryanov and Averbukh from Ice Age

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Image12

P.S. Sorry i did not see we already had this one.Thank you Petra.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec - 15:44

Yahoooo!!! WOW!!!! It´s so great to see Max and Albie together on the ice again heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 ! It´s like a late christmas present for me watching the vid and the pics! I´m so glad!!! Thanks to everyone who posted the pics / video!!!

They are both looking so happy / glad on the ice. It prooves it´s their real destiny / destination: being on the ice together sunny ...

It was really great to see this when I came back from my first part of Christmas visits! But I will have to leave again in three hours, and I don´t know if I´ll have internet there...

Last edited by on Thu 27 Dec - 16:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec - 16:01

I forgot this in my last post...

Is there a chance we can see Albie´s and Max´s dances ??? Question Question As far as I know they made two dances there: "Hit the road Jack" and "You´re so beautiful"...
Pleeeease, if possible with download link poklon poklon ...

Last edited by on Thu 27 Dec - 17:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec - 17:08

The last three ones I have "stolen" from Ivana from the Czech forum zvet . I hope you don´t mind me posting them here ...

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 72960124

from Kiew:
Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 610

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Image10

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Image48

Max :dube: and Albie heart2 heart2
Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 7c0eef1998b8

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 5cb791d489c5

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 6ba933f27f17
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec - 17:41

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Great news, girls!!! :jump2: :jump3: :jump2: :jump3:
On 26.12.2007, Max and Albie have participated at the show in Dnepropetrovsk!!!
:vo: :vo:

Here´s a short video heart2 : (Thanks again to the Czech and the Bulgarian forum Friends !!!)

[url] http://video.mail.ru/list/mashka_14/66/67.html [/url]

And three pics :dube: :
Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Image010

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Image011

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Image310

Last edited by on Sat 29 Dec - 18:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec - 18:32

and one more from Dnepropetrovsk, 26.12.2007 ... :dube:

Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Image21
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the Stars on ice project   Albena in the Stars on ice project - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena in the Stars on ice project
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next