Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Schedule

Go down 
+44
Wondergirl
7llewops
eli_87
Aliska
Baghira
Swetis
Ivana
LudaMozg
iv4eto_k
Allegro
viktoria
piemontesina
MARI
Petra
Anya
geri_n
stef
Kat
dobrovesta
Rady
risha_11
Maggie
mila
lanadd
*~rachel~*
rosee
marie
aline
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
Irra_Adams
russianskaterdiva
Lana
geri
hrisi_plamenova
Vania
Grace
Marina
alexandra
Elfaria
Serena
Maria
*MAGic diable*
nyx
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 15:13

Maria wrote!
Quote :
"]!Bea wrote about prtuguese commentators!!!
Quote :
Our commentators also say stupid things shocked lol!
About Albena and Max after the 2006 OD..

They began at high speed and they finished at high speed.Thank God they didn't fall...
shocked shocked Ridiculous.. lol! lol!

About Steph after all the spins at the end of the gALA

HOW CAN HE DO THAT??? It's a miracle that he doesn't become sick and throws up....
shocked shocked shocked Ridiculous... lol![/

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
SOOOOOO DOWN TO EARTH!!! aren't they...???

VERRRRY!! lol! They are two girls and they only speak after the skaters finish their routines! But they are verry naive! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: After the Free at the Olympics, one of them decided t o say the following..
there are three couples that should have a medal here..Albena and Maxim, Margarita and Povilas and Isabel and Olivier..We know that they are not going to get a medal, but they are difficulting tthe judges ' work!!! :blink: :blink:
:mdr: :mdr: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 21:49

Bea wrote:
Maria wrote!
Quote :
"]!Bea wrote about prtuguese commentators!!!
Quote :
Our commentators also say stupid things shocked lol!
About Albena and Max after the 2006 OD..

They began at high speed and they finished at high speed.Thank God they didn't fall...
shocked shocked Ridiculous.. lol! lol!

About Steph after all the spins at the end of the gALA

HOW CAN HE DO THAT??? It's a miracle that he doesn't become sick and throws up....
shocked shocked shocked Ridiculous... lol![/

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
SOOOOOO DOWN TO EARTH!!! aren't they...???

VERRRRY!! lol! They are two girls and they only speak after the skaters finish their routines! But they are verry naive! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: After the Free at the Olympics, one of them decided t o say the following..
there are three couples that should have a medal here..Albena and Maxim, Margarita and Povilas and Isabel and Olivier..We know that they are not going to get a medal, but they are difficulting tthe judges ' work!!! :blink: :blink:
:mdr: :mdr: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

I'm not sure what to think? scratch Yes I want them to have medals, but that comment was kinda snarky...yet correct? scratch

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jan - 3:14

Russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
I'm not sure what to think? scratch Yes I want them to have medals, but that comment was kinda snarky...yet correct? scratch

I think that they just said that without thinking... lol! But perhaps they were thinking about it!!!
Because they were always hoping for good places for Albena and Max! zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 19:57

Well... about the commentators. In Bulgaria i've heard only two people to comment figure skating: the Eurosport commentator (Vitomir Saraivanov Very Happy ) and a woman from the national TV (I don't know her name) - she always says a lot of... hm... strange things. Don't remember all of them...

about Oxana Domnina:
2006 Worlds: "...she showed us a lot of flexibility and elegance during the lifts"
2006 GPF: "The flexibility is definitely not her strength!"(or something like that) Shocked ?

She always says things like that. But you can forgive such things, because she likes Albie&Max, of course + DelScho!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 20:21

geri wrote:
Well... about the commentators. In Bulgaria i've heard only two people to comment figure skating: the Eurosport commentator (Vitomir Saraivanov Very Happy ) and a woman from the national TV (I don't know her name) - she always says a lot of... hm... strange things. Don't remember all of them...
I think I understand what woman are you talking about, Geri! Basketball I don't like her No She talks too much during the routine, she always "covers" music with some very obvious comments.. she confuses things and events verrrry often.
GPF 2006. OD. Delobel & Shoenfelder.
"They compete at the international level for many years already, but they could get only one medal. It was two years ago at the European Championships in Lyon."
Sorry, gospojitse, but Lyon was last year and Isabelle & Olivier took their medal at the Europeans in Torino.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 21:30

*MAGic diable* wrote:

GPF 2006. OD. Delobel & Shoenfelder.
"They compete at the international level for many years already, but they could get only one medal. It was two years ago at the European Championships in Lyon."
Sorry, gospojitse, but Lyon was last year and Isabelle & Olivier took their medal at the Europeans in Torino.. Rolling Eyes

They always make that kind of mistake in France too!
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 23:02

*MAGic diable* wrote:

I think I understand what woman are you talking about, Geri! Basketball I don't like her No She talks too much during the routine, she always "covers" music with some very obvious comments.. she confuses things and events verrrry often.

Totally agree! But I like the Eurosport commentator very much! I know he talks maybe too much about secondary things (gossips) and not so much about skating, but he never talks too much over the programs and what I really love about him: he is also a football commentor, so he talks verrry emotionaly - like he is commenting football!

However (God, somtimes i really talk too much - you should stop me), what I really wanted to say was that I forgot the third commentor during the Worlds last year - Ina!!!!(Albena's sister) She was really likeable!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 11:10

geri wrote:
In Bulgaria i've heard only two people to comment figure skating: the Eurosport commentator (Vitomir Saraivanov Very Happy ) and a woman from the national TV (I don't know her name) - she always says a lot of... hm... strange things. Don't remember all of them...

It's Tsvetelina Abrasheva and I completely agree with you, Geri and Lerka! I admit she's very competent, because she was a skater, but as a commentator Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad she's a disaster! I've said already about the way she pronounce Gwendal's name (Piezerat) and about Marie-France Dubreuil Rolling Eyes better don't ask how she pronounces it (smth like Дюброа and Дюброл) Besides, as Lerka says, she talks too much during the routines.

Lerka wrote:
Sorry, gospojitse, but Lyon was last year and Isabelle & Olivier took their medal at the Europeans in Torino..

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes huh, no comment...
Lerka, how do you know what she said? Maybe you watched a video from a BG TV channel?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 15:50

Vania wrote:
I've said already about the way she pronounce Gwendal's name (Piezerat) and about Marie-France Dubreuil Rolling Eyes better don't ask how she pronounces it (smth like Дюброа and Дюброл) Besides, as Lerka says, she talks too much during the routines.
Oh.yes. affraid Buh.. poor Marie-France.. (it was Дюброл Rolling Eyes erm.. somewhat like: "Dyubrole" silent ) and some other names.. I understand that maybe it's just more "bulgarian" to pronounce like that, but I still for pronouncing the names of skaters in a way they are doing it themselves or close to it, at least. Especially on TV Rolling Eyes her Оливер (Oliver) just kills me Rolling Eyes I'm sorry if you are not agree with me, girls! zvet

Vanichka wrote:
Lerka, how do you know what she said? Maybe you watched a video from a BG TV channel?
Yessss Razz almost all of the videos I downloaded from the GPF were from a BG channel Razz lol! I enjoyed!!!! lol! lol! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 16:01

Another one "brilliant" idea: the name of Nath&Fab's FD last year Les Misérables, pronounced by her like this: Лес Мизераблес Vse (she just spelled it) Ok, I know, she's not obliged to speak French, but at least, she could check how to pronounce the names of the skaters (oh Оливър was just Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so ...). From this point of view, the Eurosport commentator (Vitomir) is much more competent.
And another mistake; I'm not 100% sure how is pronounced the name of Evan Lysacek, but certainly, it's not Лясачек (Lyasacek) Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 16:25

*MAGic diable* wrote:
her Оливер (Oliver) just kills me Rolling Eyes
And what about Schoenfelder ? I guess it's very difficult to pronounce...
Here, our commentators have huuuuuuuuuge problems with Aliona and Robin, especially with Szolkowy, it's too difficult for them. silent And with Russian names too (I don't know the exact pronounciation because of them... silent ).
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 22:29

Marina wrote!
Quote :
our commentators have huuuuuuuuuge problems with Aliona and Robin, especially with Szolkowy, it's too difficult for them. silent And with Russian names too (I don't know the exact pronounciation because of them... silent ).

It's the same here... lol! lol! When one of our commentators refered to Roman she said Roman KOSMATAROV... :blink: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 22:40

Maria wrote:
It's the same here... lol! lol! When one of our commentators refered to Roman she said Roman KOSMATAROV... :blink: :kataus:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: It's very funny!!!!!!!!!! :kataus:
And my dad used to pronounce Embarassed Anton Sirakhulidze Buh.. geek :kataus: baaa
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 23:40

Yes.. our girls commentators also have a big problem with Robin's last nane..They say Skoloy shocked ... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 11:52

And the commentators on the British Eurosport used to pronounce Albina, not Albena. :mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 15:16

Vania wrote:
And the commentators on the British Eurosport used to pronounce Albina, not Albena. :mdr: :mdr:

Oh yes? :kataus: So did the Canadian commentators. bla-bla-bla In fact, they would alternate between various pronouncinations Razz, which were all wrong! :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 15:28

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
Yes.. our girls commentators also have a big problem with Robin's last nane..They say Skoloy shocked ... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink

Yes!!! It's so different the real pronounciation, isn't it???? I can't think what those girls are thinking about! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 17:08

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
her Оливер (Oliver) just kills me Rolling Eyes
And what about Schoenfelder ? I guess it's very difficult to pronounce...
Here, our commentators have huuuuuuuuuge problems with Aliona and Robin, especially with Szolkowy, it's too difficult for them. silent And with Russian names too (I don't know the exact pronounciation because of them... silent ).

Yes, I have some doubt about the russian names too scratch I'm not sure the way Nelson pronounce it is the right
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 0:29

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Quoting Bea!
Quote :
Yes.. our girls commentators also have a big problem with Robin's last nane..They say Skoloy shocked ... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink

Yes!!! It's so different the real pronounciation, isn't it???? I can't think what those girls are thinking about! lol! lol! lol!

Don't they listen to other commentators from other countries??? They should!! scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 2:56

The commentators in America are just...interesting. They will sometimes talk about random things in the middle of the programs and it seems as if they feel compelled to explain EVERY THING in a program...and their pronunciation of the Russian and French, and foreign in general, names is just terrible. It can get kind of annoying at times...most of the time I will watch with the sound off because they won't shut up... Embarassed

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 3:31

I sort of hate the American commentators too, except for my inexplicable crush on Terry Gannon. For someone who's never been involved in skating, he's actually managed to learn a lot about it, and he's starting to voice his opinion more, if in a sort of a subtle way. Like at Cup of China when he basically badgered Susie Wynne (who makes me craaaaazy, in a bad way Evil or Very Mad ) into admitting that Belbin/Agosto's FD was really, really, really bad. :kataus: Also, I think at 2004 Worlds, he watched Navka's OD and said, "I have ants in my kitchen that can do that footwork," which, since it was absurdly easy footwork, was incredibly hilarious. To me. Razz

And actually I really don't mind Dick Button either, since he's so old now and he just sort of blurts out whatever he's thinking without really processing it through his brain first, like at the Olympics last year when he called Albena and Maxim "the essence of seduction". I'm not really sure what that means, but I think I like it. Very Happy

I think I've gotten to where I let the commentators be their own (unintentional) comedy show completely separate from the skating, life is much less irritating that way. Cool
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 3:44

Grace wrote:
I sort of hate the American commentators too, except for my inexplicable crush on Terry Gannon. For someone who's never been involved in skating, he's actually managed to learn a lot about it, and he's starting to voice his opinion more, if in a sort of a subtle way. Like at Cup of China when he basically badgered Susie Wynne (who makes me craaaaazy, in a bad way Evil or Very Mad ) into admitting that Belbin/Agosto's FD was really, really, really bad. :kataus: Also, I think at 2004 Worlds, he watched Navka's OD and said, "I have ants in my kitchen that can do that footwork," which, since it was absurdly easy footwork, was incredibly hilarious. To me. Razz

Umm...I must say that I agree with you. Susie Wynne is just kinda annoying...Embarassed And he actaully got her to admit that!?!?! :kataus: I didn't really pay attention to their program...:blush2: I just sat there yelling at them for their terrible footwork and that she looks like a barbie doll...Rolling Eyes And the ants is just hilarious!! :kataus:I must admit that it is amusing...And yes, Terry is brilliant, even without experience in figure skating. I honestly think that he and Button make the most sense when they talk...Rolling Eyes

Grace wrote:

And actually I really don't mind Dick Button either, since he's so old now and he just sort of blurts out whatever he's thinking without really processing it through his brain first, like at the Olympics last year when he called Albena and Maxim "the essence of seduction". I'm not really sure what that means, but I think I like it. Very Happy

Dick Button is just wonderful!! He's always saying exactly what I want to say...well, most of the time! lol! "the essence of seduction" I think means that they had soo much passion and heat and that that is the heart of well...seduction...:blush2: Dick Button is just kinda random at times...but I like it. And the things he says during programs is at least intelligent, so I don't mind when he talks...lol!

Grace wrote:

I think I've gotten to where I let the commentators be their own (unintentional) comedy show completely separate from the skating, life is much less irritating that way. Cool

Well, in the twisted society that America has become, it fits in quite nicely. lol! That would make an interesting show, eh? All of the random, and most of the time stupid or idiotic, comments and questions...lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 4:55

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Umm...I must say that I agree with you. Susie Wynne is just kinda annoying...Embarassed And he actaully got her to admit that!?!?! :kataus:
I think he said something like, "So, tell the truth, Susie. Is this program 'Old Hollywood', or is it more like a... parade at Disneyland?" And she was like, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh..." :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 13:12

Grace wrote:
Also, I think at 2004 Worlds, he watched Navka's OD and said, "I have ants in my kitchen that can do that footwork," which, since it was absurdly easy footwork, was incredibly hilarious. To me. Razz

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
He was right :kataus:

Grace, please check your PMs. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 18:44

Quote :
"]
Grace wrote:
Also, I think at 2004 Worlds, he watched Navka's OD and said, "I have ants in my kitchen that can do that footwork," which, since it was absurdly easy footwork, was incredibly hilarious. To me. Razz

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
He was right :kataus:

Grace, please check your PMs. :wink

This comment made me cry of laughing so much!!! :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schedule
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next