Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Schedule

Go down 
+44
Wondergirl
7llewops
eli_87
Aliska
Baghira
Swetis
Ivana
LudaMozg
iv4eto_k
Allegro
viktoria
piemontesina
MARI
Petra
Anya
geri_n
stef
Kat
dobrovesta
Rady
risha_11
Maggie
mila
lanadd
*~rachel~*
rosee
marie
aline
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
Irra_Adams
russianskaterdiva
Lana
geri
hrisi_plamenova
Vania
Grace
Marina
alexandra
Elfaria
Serena
Maria
*MAGic diable*
nyx
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:51

Oh, Lerka! You have skipped an important performance of Albenka and Max! Wink

I just saw them on TV skating on that wonderful song of Emil Dimotrov "Ako si dal"=(If you have given).

They are supporting the Bulgarian Christmas Campaign which is for raising funds for orphans, hospitals, etc. They were fantastic as always, and spoke so cutely! and I love Maxim's accent which is going to disappear completely in a year or two!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!! santa

P.S. One more question - Eurosport said that they will show a Gala in Oberstdorf on 30th December. The big question is - are Albenka and Max going to perform there?! They are participating in so many activities I can hardly imagine that they are preparing for the euro competition!

How do they do it?!

geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 22:11

ElFaria wrote!
Quote :
Merry Christmas to all of you!!! santa

P.S. One more question - Eurosport said that they will show a Gala in Oberstdorf on 30th December. The big question is - are Albenka and Max going to perform there?! They are participating in so many activities I can hardly imagine that they are preparing for the euro competition!

How do they do it?!

Thanks for your nice wish! AS FIOR THE REST, I THINK THAT THEY ARE JUST DIFFERENT!
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 15:10

Quote :
P.S. One more question - Eurosport said that they will show a Gala in Oberstdorf on 30th December. The big question is - are Albenka and Max going to perform there?!

According to the information I found, they will. Just to make it clear - this gala (shown on December 30, 20:00 - 22:00 - although I'd urge you to check the above information for time zone difference) is the same as the "Sylvestergala" (End of Year Exhibition) in Oberstdorf. The broadcast will be repeated on December 31, I think.

Does anyone happen to have a video of the TV appearance Elfaria spoke of?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 16:05

Elfaria wrote:
Oh, Lerka! You have skipped an important performance of Albenka and Max! Wink
Ohhh too bad, it's all because of russian bad TV which doesn't show bulgarian things Weep :kataus: but ok, I'm not very upset Wink I have "Ako si dal" on my PC Razz

Quote :
They are supporting the Bulgarian Christmas Campaign which is for raising funds for orphans, hospitals, etc. They were fantastic as always, and spoke so cutely!
That is much worse Sad I looooove hearing Albena & Max speaking bulgarian :dube: I love when Albena speaks bulgarian.. and I'm giggling hearing Max's bulgarian lol! it's soooooo funny & cute!!! :luvzy: Sometimes he uses russian words :mdr: I noticed that sometimes, seldom, but stiiiiil :mdr:

Quote :
P.S. One more question - Eurosport said that they will show a Gala in Oberstdorf on 30th December. The big question is - are Albenka and Max going to perform there?!

Yes, they will. They are in Sofia now, but I tomorrow or the day after tomorrow they are leaving for different galas.
1) Oberstdorf
2) Lausanne
+ maybe France, but I'm not sure. geek
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 16:24

Hi everyone, and a very happy new year 2007!

Yesterday I watched the Sylvestergala (Oberstdorf) as shown on Eurosport. Albena and Max were wonderful as always - they did two of their ex's, "Hit the Road Jack" and "You're Beautiful", and also participated in the beginning and grande finale. Max especially looked to have a lot of fun in the finale, jumping around like a disco-goer!

Some noteworthy comments from the Eurosport team (though I somehow got the distinct impression that my commentators don't like Albenka and Max much. They kept raving on and on about Dubreuil and Lauzon being "so original" while everyone else is "doing the same lifts". Well, yes. The ones that Albenka and Max invent and everyone else copies, I think they mean):

- According to the reporters, Albenka and Max, and indeed most of the Sylvestergala's cast, did another show in Bozeno, Italy, over the Christmas holidays. Does anyone know more, and/or have a video?

- According to the reporters, Albenka and Max originally wanted to do their original dance, the wonderful Libertango, instead of "Hit the Road Jack" (and they seemed to indeed be wearing Libertango costumes at the beginning of the show), but changed their minds when they learned that the show would be live broadcast by Eurosport. I don't know how the one leads to the other. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 20:32

Lerka, what gala in france??????where? when??tell me !!!!!!!!
no it's impossible, it will be a dream....hooooooooooooooooo it will be so wondeful...
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 21:17

aline wrote:
Lerka, what gala in france??????where? when??tell me !!!!!!!!
no it's impossible, it will be a dream....hooooooooooooooooo it will be so wondeful...
Well, it must be a gala in Courchevel on 4th January Basketball
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 21:21

nyx wrote:
Yesterday I watched the Sylvestergala (Oberstdorf) as shown on Eurosport. Albena and Max were wonderful as always - they did two of their ex's, "Hit the Road Jack" and "You're Beautiful", and also participated in the beginning and grande finale. Max especially looked to have a lot of fun in the finale, jumping around like a disco-goer!

Some noteworthy comments from the Eurosport team (though I somehow got the distinct impression that my commentators don't like Albenka and Max much. They kept raving on and on about Dubreuil and Lauzon being "so original" while everyone else is "doing the same lifts". Well, yes. The ones that Albenka and Max invent and everyone else copies, I think they mean):

- According to the reporters, Albenka and Max, and indeed most of the Sylvestergala's cast, did another show in Bozeno, Italy, over the Christmas holidays. Does anyone know more, and/or have a video?

- According to the reporters, Albenka and Max originally wanted to do their original dance, the wonderful Libertango, instead of "Hit the Road Jack" (and they seemed to indeed be wearing Libertango costumes at the beginning of the show), but changed their minds when they learned that the show would be live broadcast by Eurosport. I don't know how the one leads to the other. Any ideas?
Thank you very much for this report!!!!!!!!! cheers I didn't watch the Sylvestergala, russian TV didn't show it Sad
Erm.. :kataus: as for the Libertango :kataus: I don't know :mdr: very logical :mdr: I bet it was Maxim to decide this lol!

And yes, Happy New Year!!!!! zvet It is coming!!!! :stari: Merry Xmas! Xmas tree!
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 21:44

I watched today the Silvestergala from Oberstdorf (thanks God I have Bulgarian commentary otherwise I would have got angry Mad ) and Albenka and Max were great and they seemed to be having fun out there. There were some very boring performances so didn't watch the whole of it. Tatiana and Maxim were great as well and I liked Carolina Kostner and another Italian who was really funny. bounce At the same time there was the Russian show 'Stars on Ice' so I was fortunate to watch Albena and Max one more time-this time they danced their 2006/2007 FD and looked gret on the ice. Jenya and Irina called them 'our friends'. The thing I didn't like, however, was that there were commercials right after their dance-they didn't want to show the applause Evil or Very Mad

Today I saw a wish for a Happy New Year from Albena and Maxim on a bulgarian tv(BTV) I can't remember what they said exactly I think Albenka wished us A Happy New Year full of hapiness and love and health. Max said that in Russian they say 'the way you receive the new year will be the way you'll send it off' or something of the kind and he wished us all the best and also mentioned something about being drunk Laughing
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 22:45

marie wrote:
I watched today the Silvestergala from Oberstdorf (thanks God I have Bulgarian commentary otherwise I would have got angry Mad ) and Albenka and Max were great and they seemed to be having fun out there. There were some very boring performances so didn't watch the whole of it. Tatiana and Maxim were great as well and I liked Carolina Kostner and another Italian who was really funny. bounce At the same time there was the Russian show 'Stars on Ice' so I was fortunate to watch Albena and Max one more time-this time they danced their 2006/2007 FD and looked gret on the ice. Jenya and Irina called them 'our friends'. The thing I didn't like, however, was that there were commercials right after their dance-they didn't want to show the applause Evil or Very Mad

Today I saw a wish for a Happy New Year from Albena and Maxim on a bulgarian tv(BTV) I can't remember what they said exactly I think Albenka wished us A Happy New Year full of hapiness and love and health. Max said that in Russian they say 'the way you receive the new year will be the way you'll send it off' or something of the kind and he wished us all the best and also mentioned something about being drunk Laughing

Oh, I absolutelu like the ex at Eurosport, and I should say that our Russian commentators were VERY, Extremely good towards A&M. They said they were very original and charming and, compared to the Canadians looked BETTER!!! lol!

And I think Totmianina and Marinin were just gorgeous, I'm deeply in love with them. I could have never imagined I would!
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 22:54

Are you sure they will be in courchevel 4th january????
tell me
if it's right i'll go there...it's far from my home but for albena and max I'll do that !
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 15:55

aline wrote:
Are you sure they will be in courchevel 4th january????
tell me
if it's right i'll go there...it's far from my home but for albena and max I'll do that !
No, I'm still not sure No I don't want to deceive you, Aline Kisssssssssss but I can't ask Albie & Max, they have some problems with their cell-phones Sad
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 18:33

No problem
I realize that even they'll go in Courchevel I'll cannot be there because it's too expensive for me !
train+hotel+gala is the same price that all the week in Varsaw so...Crying or Very sad

I had to wait 20 days before see them !!

kiss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 18:38

aline wrote:
No problem
I realize that even they'll go in Courchevel I'll cannot be there because it's too expensive for me !
train+hotel+gala is the same price that all the week in Varsaw so...Crying or Very sad
I had to wait 20 days before see them !!
20 days is almost nothing, when you know you are going to see them! :wink: It's absolutely fab that you are going to Warsaw! zvet :stari: Awww :dube: you will have a wonderful week! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 18:40

Nyx wrote!
Quote :

Really??? Where nyx? In France,in the UK??? I think spanish commentators like Albena and Maxim! They usually praise them. :stari: zvet

Albie and Max !!! Shocked They were in so many Galas, and they are going to be in another one in France???? Shocked Shocked
When will it be???? Question
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 19:08

Maria wrote!
Quote :
[quote="Maria"]Nyx wrote!
Quote :

Really??? Where nyx? In France,in the UK???
Portuguese commentators simply adooooooreAlbena and Max! heart2 heart2 they usually say that their skating is lovely and that their technique is superb! :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 19:10

But, were they in Italy too???
I can't wait to watch them in at the Euros! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: Hey! Hey! Three more weeks??? Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Alby & Max!! :jump2: :jump2:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 11:37

Bea wrote:

Portuguese commentators simply adooooooreAlbena and Max! heart2 heart2 they usually say that their skating is lovely and that their technique is superb! :stari: :stari:

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Thank you, Portuguese commentators :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:

I watched the gala too in German. We had the Bulgarian Eurosport few weeks ago, but something happened (our stupid cable TV Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so ) and now it's in German :disap:
A&M were fabulous! As always!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:32

Itºs true about portuguese comentators on Eurosport!
They are always talking about how perfect the bulgarian couple is! :stari: :stari: They say that Isabel and Olivier are very good too!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:42

Maria wrote:
Nyx wrote!
Quote :

Really??? Where nyx? In France,in the UK??? I think spanish commentators like Albena and Maxim! They usually praise them. :stari: zvet

Well in France...our commentators are stupid Laughing Marina will agree with me! They talk more about songs, costumes,... than skating.
Remember Dubreuil&Lauzon train in France (in Lyon) so the commentators are fo them of course saaad

Our eurosport commentators love Marie-France&Patrice, Albena&Maxim and Isabelle&Olivier. But they don't like navka/Kostomarov, Grushina/Gonsharov and Belbin/Agosto Wink
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:51

i agree with you rosee comments in france are Really stupid
the king of stupid comments are Nelson Monfort and Philippe Candeloro, they are always talking during programs, it's impossible to see a program without interuptions !
Good comments are only made by Annick Dumond even she said something who make me angry, she said she doesn't like the music of albena and max, she though it's a bad remix of Mozart (for me it's a wondeful music)
I want to say : please candel and Nelson : shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps : il faut apprendre à Nelson qu'un petit aigle n'ai pas une fente Ina bauer ! je crois aussi qu'il est le seul à dire Rittberger au lieu de boucle lol l
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 19:17

Aline wrote!
Quote :
comments in france are Really stupid
the king of stupid comments are Nelson Monfort and Philippe Candeloro, they are always talking during programs, it's impossible to see a program without interuptions !
That´s really a pity! shocked , but french are talKactive aren´t they?
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 22:05

Aline wrote!
Quote :
by Annick Dumond even she said something who make me angry, she said she doesn't like the music of albena and max, she though it's a bad remix of Mozart (for me it's a wondeful music)
I

OHHH!! That music is simply marvellous!

Our commentators also say stupid things shocked lol!
About Albena and Max after the 2006 OD..

They began at high speed and they finished at high speed.Thank God they didn't fall...
shocked shocked Ridiculous.. lol! lol!

About Steph after all the spins at the end of the gALA

HOW CAN HE DO THAT??? It's a miracle that he doesn't become sick and throws up....
shocked shocked shocked Ridiculous... lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 21:10

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Aline wrote!
Quote :
by Annick Dumond even she said something who make me angry, she said she doesn't like the music of albena and max, she though it's a bad remix of Mozart (for me it's a wondeful music)
I

OHHH!! That music is simply marvellous!

THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT IS A WONDER!!! :stari: :stari: I admire Albena aNd Maxim for daring so much!!!
CONGRATS, QUERIDOS MIOS! heart2 heart2 :stari: :stari:
YOU ARE THE BEST!!! YOU ARE DIFFERENT!!!

:woow: :woow: :woow: heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 21:13

!Bea wrote about prtuguese commentators!!!
Quote :
Our commentators also say stupid things shocked lol!
About Albena and Max after the 2006 OD..

They began at high speed and they finished at high speed.Thank God they didn't fall...
shocked shocked Ridiculous.. lol! lol!

About Steph after all the spins at the end of the gALA

HOW CAN HE DO THAT??? It's a miracle that he doesn't become sick and throws up....
shocked shocked shocked Ridiculous... lol![/

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
SOOOOOO DOWN TO EARTH!!! aren't they...????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Schedule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schedule
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next