Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bulgarian music

Go down 
+6
Lana
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Marina
alexandra
Vania
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Bulgarian music - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 17:21

Wow, today yousendit is good with me, I uploaded 2 songs cheers
That's my favourite bulgarian song - Orlin Goranov - Svetat e za dvama (The world is for two)

I hope the links works

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=6CBFA39D36E751DC

Enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 17:22

If you like the song, tomorrow I'll post the lyrics of the song and the translation.

Bye!
loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 8:42

The link works! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
This song is really beautiful.. lyrical.. I loved it! :dube: heart2 :stari:
Thank you, Vania! Mnogo ti blagodaria, milichka! Mersiii!!! heart2 zvet :<33: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 11:52

That's the lyrics of Svetat e za dvama (in Bulgarian) I'll try to translate it later, but it's not very easy, it's poetry Wink

Не заспивай, когато умират звезди
Не заспивай светът е за двама
Уморен той безсънно за теб ще следи
Даже мен да ме няма

Не сънувай прегръдките нежни на друг
Не сънувай светът е за двама
Ще те сгрее морето на топлия юг
Даже мен да ме няма

Припев: /2/
Даже мен да ме няма на белия свят
Потърси любовта ми в стръкче
пролетен цвят, потърси ме /2/

Не посрещай зората без обич за мен
Не посрещай светът е за двама
Пак ще грее в очите ти приказен ден
Даже мен да ме няма

Не обиквай ти друг даже сетила зов
Не обичай светът е за двама
Ще те грее пак моята нежна любов
Даже мен да ме няма

In latin letters:

Ne zaspivay, kogato umirat zvezdi
Ne zaspivay, svetat e za dvama
Umoren toy bezsanno za teb shte sledi
Daje men da me niama

Ne sanuvay pregradkite nejni na drug
Ne sanuvay, svetat e za dvama
Shte te sgree moreto na toplia yug
Daje men da me niama

Rf: /2/
Daje men da me niama na belia sviat
Potarsi liubovta mi v strakche
proleten tsviat, potarsi me /2/

Ne posreshtay zorata bez obich za men
Ne posreshtay, svetat e za dvama
Pak shte gree v ochite ti prikazen den
Daje men da me niama

Ne obikvay ti drug daje setila zov
Ne obichay, svetat e za dvama
Shte te gree pak moyata nejna liubov
Daje men da me niama
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 18:16

Sorry, my translation is just terrible, I know No No but it's not easy to translate poetry nooo I admit that the beauty of the songs is gone with my baaad translation shocked

Don’t fall asleep when the stars fade
Don’t fall asleep, the world is for two
It will take care of you, tired
Even though I’m gone

Don’t dream of the tender hugs of someone else
Don’t dream, the world is for two
The warm south sea will warm you
Even though I’m gone

refrain: /2/
Even though I’m gone
Look for my love in the spring flower (blade?)
Look for me /2/

Don’t see the dawn without feeling love for me
Don’t see it, the world is for two
A fairy day will shine again in your eyes
Even though I’m gone

Don’t fall in love in someone else
Don’t fall in love, the world is for two
My tender love will warm you again
Even though I’m gone

zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 21:35

I haven't listened to this song yet, but I must thank you for the lyrics and the translation !!! :<33: You're so nice ! :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 13:05

I have listened to your song Vania ! I like it very much !!! :stari: Thank you :<33:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 13:46

Marina wrote:
I have listened to your song Vania ! I like it very much !!! :stari: Thank you :<33:

I'm glad you like it!! heart2 because that's one of my favorite songs (although it's sad)

:<33: :<33: KISSES! :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul - 14:51

I mentioned the Bulgarian band TE in another topic, that's one of their songs ALL RIGHT (duet with Maria Ilieva)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=5B72E090483D1835

I hope you'll like it!

Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 20:12

Sooo...what do you think about the songs of TE confused They have more very good songs, but I can't find them in Internet.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Sep - 16:28

As promised: Soundtrack to the movie Osadeni dushi (Doomed souls) by Mitko Shterev

I hope it works

Enjoy! And please, tell me your opinion - I adore both - the movie and the music and I'm just curious to hear what do you thinking about it! geek
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 14:25

I really like that! Thank you, Vania. Hmmm, I wish I could see the movie, but I bet it's impossible to find here. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 14:32

Vania wrote:
As promised: Soundtrack to the movie Osadeni dushi (Doomed souls) by Mitko Shterev

I hope it works

Enjoy! And please, tell me your opinion - I adore both - the movie and the music and I'm just curious to hear what do you thinking about it! geek

It's extremely beautiful music, Vania!!! :dube: Thanks for sharing it, milichka!!! Kisssssssssss I love it. lovely heart As Grace said, the movie would be impossible to find here. Sad It's really too bad. We get a lot of foreign movies from China, Spain and France, but that's about it. shocked
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 14:56

Grace and Lana, I'm glad you like the music :<33: thanks for sharing your opinion zvet I've found this movie in the site IMDB.COM, here is the summary:

The action takes place during the Civil War in Spain. The accidental meeting of British noblewoman Fanny Horn with Father Heredia, a Jesuit monk, reverses their destinies. The attraction between them is very strong, yet the monk is fanatically devoted to his faith. Influenced by his religious strength, Fanny Horn follows him to a place where a typhus outbreak is raging. Pena Ronda is a camp for typhoid patients. The conditions are horrible, and the death is creeping around them. Against the background of this inferno, a passionate crime is committed. It is the work of English aristocrat Fanny who is in love with her victim-priest Heredia. There are many reasons for this personal drama: the burning tears of the Revolution, the chimera of death haunting the place and, above all, the degradation of the priest who has turned from an inspired idealist into a fanatical lunatic. Exhausted by her experiences, Fanny starts taking morphine.

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Sep - 3:33

Thank you very much for the summary, Vania! :vo: It sounds like an extremely interesting film.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Sep - 7:25

I like the song and I'm very curious as well... I would love to see it one day.

Have to run..sorry for the short message...
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Sep - 10:04

Bulgarian music - Page 2 25618eu3 Maybe it's not the right place, but I didn't know where else to post this.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 12:43

Few songs of Slavi Trifonov: the first and the second are based on bulgarian folksongs, and the third is his new song that I was talking about in another topic:

Koga zashumiat shumite

Nevesto mori ubava

Slavi & Neli

Later I'll upload more if you want.
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 13:16

Vania wrote:
Few songs of Slavi Trifonov: the first and the second are based on bulgarian folksongs, and the third is his new song that I was talking about in another topic:

Koga zashumiat shumite

Nevesto mori ubava

Slavi & Neli

Later I'll upload more if you want.
Enjoy!
Slaviiiiiiiiiiiiiii :woow: :woow: :woow: Vanichka, zayka!!! Ne znam dori kakvo da ti kazha... :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: :xxxxx: It's soooo sooo sweet of you!!!! You are gorgeous zvet mersiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: naistina mnogo sum trognata :blush2: :stari: zvet ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 19:28

More Slavi Trifonov: (songs also based on our folklore songs)

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/fce9d05cf74449e9a9bf378170c499fb/slavi+trifonov+-+imala+majka.mp3.html

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/1b8db8bf0c9f311ec6d2ec2abc26e20f/slavi+trifonov+-+nazad+mome+kalino.mp3.html
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov - 22:35

Vania wrote:
More Slavi Trifonov: (songs also based on our folklore songs)

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/fce9d05cf74449e9a9bf378170c499fb/slavi+trifonov+-+imala+majka.mp3.html

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/1b8db8bf0c9f311ec6d2ec2abc26e20f/slavi+trifonov+-+nazad+mome+kalino.mp3.html
Oh, Vania.. :dube: our sweet & kind bulgarian girl Kisssssssssss :surce: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 11:51

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Oh, Vania.. :dube: our sweet & kind bulgarian girl Kisssssssssss :surce: :stari:

:blush2: :blush2: I'm glad you like the songs, Lerochka! If you need smth else, just tell me :smile: btw, which albums of Slavi you have?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 1:12

Vania wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:

:blush2: :blush2: I'm glad you like the songs, Lerochka! If you need smth else, just tell me :smile: btw, which albums of Slavi you have?
Yes, I like the songs very much, milichka!! zvet Bulgarian folk music is just amazing :stari: Ermm.. :blush2: I don't have Slavi's albums Sad unfortunately, I had 2 songs only.. ( now I have much more already!!!! :xxxxx: ) but.. Ina.. made me listen to one song.. a Slavi's one.. it was so so beautiful!!! :stari: I'd like to have it.. to listen to it in the evening.. it was also bulgarian folk music and Slavi didn't even sing.. he was just speaking.. :stari: But it was great! baaa ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 12:37

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Ina.. made me listen to one song.. a Slavi's one.. it was so so beautiful!!! :stari: I'd like to have it.. to listen to it in the evening.. it was also bulgarian folk music and Slavi didn't even sing.. he was just speaking.

scratch scratch I have no idea what is this song scratch Can you tell me what he's speaking, maybe I know the song and I'll search for it (me or another bulgarian girl who is clever than me and guessed the song Laughing )

Celuvki!
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 16:48

Vania wrote:
scratch scratch I have no idea what is this song scratch Can you tell me what he's speaking, maybe I know the song and I'll search for it (me or another bulgarian girl who is clever than me and guessed the song Laughing )
Buh.. I don't remember :blush2: it was about love.. Embarassed I should ask Inka to make me listen to it again! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian music   Bulgarian music - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian music
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next