Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jess et Bryce

Go down 
+5
Bea
alexandra
Maria
*MAGic diable*
Lana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:17

alexandra wrote:
The images are still huinting me. And she is so mature and brave about this! I'm really impressed. There is smth with this couple!! It's smth beautiful and fascinating! :stari:

Lana, I understand better now the magic you mentioned!! :dube:

luv xoxo Yay! Bravo! Another convert! :wink: Buh..

It makes me happy that you like them, Alex. zvet Jessica and Bryce are a really special team!!!!! :dube: I just want them to have some luck next year! :wink: I'm not sure if they've had a 'normal' season, yet! Buh.. I cannot wait to see their new program(s) for next year!!!!! :luvzy: Bravo! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:27

Lerka wrote:
Nath is pronouncing words sooo clearly, sestriiichkkkaaaaa Laughing lol! Don't forget I'm back :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: no, seriously.. Erm.. I think Nath & Isabelle & Olivier are very easy to understand Smile Marilyn, too... erm... and Elo.. maybe Adeline? Suspect well, I hope hope hope that it wasn't really Nath :wink: Weep that would be too bad. :disap:

Erm... Erm.. It can't be Adeline, because I don't know who she is. :kataus: Well, you have to remember that I grew up listening to Québec French. Laughing It's verrrrry different than the French spoken in France. :wink: The accent isn't what I'm used to. Buh.. So, I might not be able to understand the same people that you understand, Lerochka! :lmd: zvet Anyhow, I *think* that it was Elodie that I had trouble understanding. Erm.. I'm not sure though. lol!

Quote :
And woow.. :stari: after Alex was sooo impressed !!! Shocked Buh..

It's not shocking. Razz :zy: Jess and Bryce are faaaaabuuuulouuus!!!!! :dube: Bravo! Go Jess & Bryce! Buh..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:30

I know, Laur.... :lmd:
Lana wrote:
: So, I might not be able to understand the same people that you understand, Lerochka! :lmd: zvet
We.are.twinnnnsss.. Weep Weep Weep *ran away crying* Arrow Weep nooo but ok, Elo I haven't heard a lot from her ! lol and I wonder where did you find her speaking... Suspect Sharrrreeee lol!

Quote :
It's not shocking. Razz :zy: Jess and Bryce are faaaaabuuuulouuus!!!!! :dube: Bravo! Go Jess & Bryce! Buh..
I know !!!! :teasing: Buh.. :dube: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 23:44

Lerka wrote:
but ok, Elo I haven't heard a lot from her ! lol and I wonder where did you find her speaking... Suspect Sharrrreeee lol!

Oops... :blush2: Not Elodie. Buh.. I'm sorry, I've completely confused their names! Weep I meant Pernelle... Rolling Eyes I saw an interview with her and I had some trouble understanding her. :blush2: Maybe from Euros? Buh.. I don't remember. Razz

Off topic as usual!) Anyhow, this iiiiiis the Jess & Bryce topic. :zy: :dube: lol!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 19:42

Coaches Annie Barabé and Sophie Richard awarded $10,000 GM grant

http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/news_views/news/2006_2007/07_may2.cfm

Quote :
Skate Canada congratulates national coaches Annie Barabé and Sophie Richard for receiving a $10,000 General Motors of Canada grant as part of GM’s Making Dreams Possible program. Barabé and Richard coach the 2007 Canadian pair champions Jessica Dubé and Bryce Davison and will share the grant and use it towards next season’s needs.
“We are very excited to receive this grant and have many projects in mind regarding how we will spend this money on Jessica and Bryce’s training next season,” says Richard. “First, we are sending Jessica and Bryce to Edmonton in a few weeks for a week of extra coaching lessons with Olympic champions Jamie Salé and David Pelletier. We will then have David come to our club in Contrecoeur, Qué., for another week of lessons in July.”
Barabé and Richard also plan to rent ice space for Jessica and Bryce prior to competitions so they can train comfortably alone without having to share the ice with other skaters.
“This money will be very handy for us at this time as we started our own skating school recently. We already have a list of things we want to buy such as a camera and a television to help us work our technical elements, and other equipment for the school to help our pair champions Jessica and Bryce and our other skaters warm up and improve their training conditions,” says Barabé.
GM will award 10 grants of $10,000 each to coaches of high performance athletes every year through 2010. The 10 grants will be distributed as follows: five Winter Olympic coaches, one Winter Paralympic coach, three Summer Olympic coaches and one Summer Paralympic coach. These grants can be used by coaches to travel with their athletes, attend special training camps, and learn innovative coaching techniques.
Coach Manon Perron who coaches Canadian champion Joannie Rochette was the first recipient of a $10,000 GM grant last October. Perron used part of the grant to travel to the two ISU Senior Grand Prix events Rochette competed in this season in order to support her skater. She plans to use the remainder of the GM grant to give Joannie extra coaching lessons and get external instructors, such as a flamenco teacher, to teach and help her improve new skills.
The Ice Palace Figure Skating Club, in Edmonton, Alberta, was also selected as one of the 55 community sport clubs to receive a $2,000 grant for coaching skill development. This represents a portion of GM’s overall $1.2 million pledge to support Canadian athletes and their coaches through GM’s Making Dreams Possible initiative.
Congratulations to Annie, Sophie and the Ice Palace Figure Skating Club!

I hope Jess & Bryce will have a "normal" training this year Smile
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jun - 12:09

http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/news_views/news/2006_2007/07_may29.cfm

Team Canada having some fun Laughing

Jess et Bryce - Page 4 07agm_18_f :dube:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun - 5:06

rosee wrote:
Jess et Bryce - Page 4 07agm_18_f :dube:

Ooooh... saw this a few days ago! Bravo! Thank you for posting it here, Rosee!!! Kisssssssssss

Jess & Bryce look fabulous together!!! lovely heart It's a such a shame that they aren't an off-ice couple anymore. Buh.. Btw, I luv luv luv Jess' dress. :luvzy: The style is gorgeous on her! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun - 16:08

Skate Canada updated the profiles pics!

Jess & Bryce

http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/athletes/national_teams/team_profiles/profile.cfm?strregid=1005686&strcategory=pair heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun - 23:42

rosee wrote:
Skate Canada updated the profiles pics!

Jess & Bryce

http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/athletes/national_teams/team_profiles/profile.cfm?strregid=1005686&strcategory=pair heart2

Thank you, Rosee! Kisssssssssss I hadn't seen that, yet! zvet

I like the photo from last year better. Embarassed Something crazy has happened to Bryce's hair. :kataus: :teasing: Jess looks gorgeous, though! Rose Erm... Erm.. I like her hair better without the highlights, though. :blush2: Still... Wink Cannot.wait.for.Skate.Canada. Bravo!

:stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 12:40

I prefer last year's too! They were cuter I love you
I'm so happy that they're going to Skate America! We'll see their programs soon, I'm not sure I can't wait until Canadian Nats, to see them again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 18:33

rosee wrote:
I prefer last year's too! They were cuter I love you

True. :wink: Perhaps we should send Bryce a comb. :zy: hehe. :respect:

Quote :
I'm so happy that they're going to Skate America! We'll see their programs soon, I'm not sure I can't wait until Canadian Nats, to see them again Laughing

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Soooooo excited to see them again, too! lovely heart We are both going to be very impatient for SA, Rosee! :kataus: And please... no.more.accidents!!! Buh.. pale I think they will get a new FP... Erm.. How about you? zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 14:00

I think I like Bryce's hair like that......no need for a comb Smile

I didn't know they were a couple before..or that they are not anymore. I think in my heart I always thought or hoped that they are a couple (this is a well-known syndrome for figure skating fans :kataus: ).
Jess is really cute....I adore her smile.

I am surprised about the chemistry between them..it is so real and amazing. It mean that they were first friends. I think so.
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug - 12:32

I found a cute photo of Jess & Bryce at 2007 quebec summer championship lovely heart

Jess et Bryce - Page 4 2272437110100996098ktryow1.th

http://resultatsfpaq.info/web_ds/html/31.pdf

They won the LP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 11:42

That's a super cute photo, Rosee !!! Buh.. :stari: Thank youuuuu !!!! drunken :dube: They look sooo classy... Shocked Buh.. so beautifuuuul... :stari: And.. Buh.. a summer championship ??? Suspect That exists !! :kataus: Razz
Ohhhh :kataus: Jess & Bryce got 113.17 and the second couple got 85.20 :kataus: nice lol! Yay for JEss & Bryce !!! Their first gold this season :respect: Go Jess & Bryce!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 14:09

Lerka wrote:
And.. Buh.. a summer championship ??? Suspect That exists !! :kataus: Razz
Ohhhh :kataus: Jess & Bryce got 113.17 and the second couple got 85.20 :kataus: nice lol! Yay for JEss & Bryce !!! Their first gold this season :respect: Go Jess & Bryce!

It's a summer competition for all Québec skaters. :wink: Craig Bunton and his new partner withdrew!!! Buh.. I was quite disappointed. Razz Anyhow, Jess and Bryce just skated the long program. Rose So, I'm not sure if they actually "won" or not. :kataus: Jess also got 2nd in the ladies short program! Bravo!

The results from that were:
Joannie Rochette 59.75 QC Berthierville
Jessica Dubé 53.16 2 QC Drummondville zvet lovely heart
Cynthia Phaneuf 50.74 3 QC Sorel-Tracy

Bryce also did the short program. Erm.. He got 7th out of 11 skaters. :stari:

Thank you for posting that photo here, Rosee! Kisssssssssss sunny
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 14:35

:dube: lovely heart Go Jess & Bryce! :stari: Buh..

Bravo! sunnySKAAAAAATE CANADA IS COOOOOMIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!! :luvzy: Spin

btw, they totally kept their programs from last year. Razz
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 15:17

Lana wrote:
The results from that were:
Joannie Rochette 59.75 QC Berthierville
Jessica Dubé 53.16 2 QC Drummondville zvet lovely heart
Cynthia Phaneuf 50.74 3 QC Sorel-Tracy

Bryce also did the short program. Erm.. He got 7th out of 11 skaters. :stari:
I admire them for that : keeping skating as singles, and being better and better in pairs. :respect:

Lana wrote:

Go Jess & Bryce! Go Jess & Bryce! Go Jess & Bryce! Go Jess & Bryce! Go Jess & Bryce!

Looooool :kataus: Where is your countdown sweetie ? :mdr:

Does Jessica skate as a single during GP events ?
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 19:59

Marina wrote:
Go Jess & Bryce! Go Jess & Bryce! Go Jess & Bryce! Go Jess & Bryce! Go Jess & Bryce!

Looooool :kataus: Where is your countdown sweetie ? :mdr:

Does Jessica skate as a single during GP events ?

33 days until I leave. :zy: hehe. :wink:

Noooo, Jessica doesn't skate as a single skater for GP events anymore. Erm.. She used to when she was a junior skater. :vo: I know that she definitely won a medal at the Junior Nationals a few years ago. zvet Bravo!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 16:39

Apparently Jess & Bryce are keeping their programs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyiIq1VWUeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0X0R18iMo

I'm not sure I like their "New old" SP saaad I don't think it does suit to the music...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 16:49

Lana wrote:

btw, they totally kept their programs from last year. Razz
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :vo: :zy: :lmd: Yaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! It's so exciting, sweetine !!! Razz BTW, only 33 days ?????? Buh.. :stari: It's so so soon !!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! :stari: :respect:

I don't like when skaters are keeping their old programs :disap: especially, those, we love the most... we always expect something new from them... something more & more beautiful and breathtaking.. but I think they have a good reasoning to do that. Anyhow, we are with them Wink Go Jess & Bryce!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 20:58

A photo I like very much. I love her smile, and her new hair color, with some blond highlights.

Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Jessbrycezr0.th
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov - 23:25

Marina wrote:
A photo I like very much. I love her smile, and her new hair color, with some blond highlights.

Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Jessbrycezr0.th

Aww... :dube: It's beautiful, Marina!! Rose Thank you for posting it, sweetie!!!!! Kisssssssssss :luvzy: I didn't think that I liked Jess' blond highlights at first... Embarassed but they really, really do look nice on her!!! zvet :wink: Btw, where did you find it? :zy: I hadn't seen it before!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 19:38

In my continuing "Jess-&-Bryce-totally-won-bronze-and-were-beautiful" celebration... :wink: :dube: :kataus: I thought I'd post some of the best photos from Worlds!!! Bravo! :luvzy: Kisssssssssss

Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Cutieswithbronzesrl8.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Awwbronzieskd9.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Huggieslf5.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Bryciejx1.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Howprettynz1.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Andaroundwegocl5.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Awwwwwtg0.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Awwwwwl2.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Goldornotheheqz5.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Lovesyj4.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Lovejk7.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Worldsje3.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Awwwnk4.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Hahahafv0.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Cuteiz7.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Podiumvz6.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Myloveliesjx9.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Meetthepressod6.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Liftiezs7.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Medalcermonytm2.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Morebronzemn3.th Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Takingphotosisconfusingrp9.th

Oh, and I still have others, believe me. :wink: But I think this is a good amount... :respect: lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jess et Bryce
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: