Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jess et Bryce

Go down 
+5
Bea
alexandra
Maria
*MAGic diable*
Lana
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 16:14

So, I've decided to make a thread dedicated to the absolute cutest pairs team in the world, Jessica Dubé and Bryce Davison! :dube: :surce: They just came out of the Junior level this year, so they are still really young. Wink I completely fell in love with Jess and Bryce, when I saw them at Canadian Nationals in Ottawa, this year! :luvzy: They have amazing chemistry and beautiful programs. :stari: Right away, you could tell that they were really special! :dube: hehe. Also, they both skate as single skaters. Wink But they recieve much higher marks in pairs. Laughing

Jess and Bryce recieved three amazing finishes, this year! :respect: 2nd place at Canadian Nats (they should have won the FS! No), 10th at Olympics and 7th at Worlds! tchin-tchin I think they are going to start getting fabulous results in a few years. :zy: My dream is that they will win Canadian Nationals next year! Very Happy That would be awesome! :stari:

Some info:
Their new Official Website

Some cute photos:

From a Canadian magazine before Olympics
Jess et Bryce Jessetbrycehehe3mr

Off-ice
Jess et Bryce Jessicaetbryce8sk

:stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 19:57

Ohhh, sestrichka!!!! :kataus: You can read my thoughts!!! :lmd: It's awesome!!! :stari: Yesterday I wanted to ask you to create this thread!!!! I couldn't create it myself, because YOU MIGHT do it in my opinion! Razz :<33:
THANK YOU!!!! zvet
Jess & Bryce are absolutely the cutest pairs team! :vo: :woow: :stari:
And the first photo you posted is soooo fab!!! Awesome.. :woow: :woow: :woow: Bryce is sooo handsome Smile and Jess.. so sweet girl! :dube: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 21:28

I like them very much too!!! ohhhh

The most likely team to explode in earnest in the next couple of years in my opinion!! heart2 heart2

THANKS, DEAREST LANA!!!! poklon heart2

loveall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 18:02

Lerka wrote:
Ohhh, sestrichka!!!! :kataus: You can read my thoughts!!! :lmd: It's awesome!!! :stari: Yesterday I wanted to ask you to create this thread!!!! I couldn't create it myself, because YOU MIGHT do it in my opinion! Razz :<33:
THANK YOU!!!! zvet

:lmd: We seem to be getting quite good at this thought reading thing! :kataus: hehe. That's a bit concerning. Razz Anyhow, there definitly should be a thread dedicated to Jess and Bryce! :dube: They are simply the cutest people! hehe. Laughing I will try to find my video interview with them (it's in French). :zy: You must see it!!! hehe. Bryce trying to speak French is super cute and funny! :kataus:

Quote :
Jess & Bryce are absolutely the cutest pairs team! :vo: :woow: :stari:
And the first photo you posted is soooo fab!!! Awesome.. :woow: :woow: :woow: Bryce is sooo handsome Smile and Jess.. so sweet girl! :dube: :stari:

:surce: Yeah, I completely agree! Very Happy I love both of the photos. :wink: They are such lovely, fab people! :stari: I hope Jess and Bryce have an absolutely amazing season next year! :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 18:58

Especially for you! zvet

Jess and Bryce's "Romeo and Juliet" FS from the 2005 Junior Worlds. Very Happy I will try to find another version without so many mistakes (Sad). I know I have one on my computer! :respect:

Et voilà!

:stari: :kiss: :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 19:07

It's all settled: now I know i have a faourite couple to cross my fingers for :vo: . They are very cute. I noticed them at the Olympics and I was impressed by them a lot but I didn't know very much about them since I don't have the opportunity to see the junior competitions :cryy:

Thanks Lana for telling the official site....I visited it and read a lot, saw the photos...they are very sweet.:stari: I said in another thread that Jess has some special alura..or how to say this better she emanates sensibility and serenity. She is very cute...and yes, Bryce looks amazing too...hmm..you know Wink

I hope they will be on the podium in years to come. They do have potential and talent to be the best. I haven't seen anything but this years programs so I'd be very, very happy if you dear Lana would post some videos - to see more, know them better...

Hugs,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 19:08

[b]ILIKE JESS AND BRUCE TOO! THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!! ohhhh ohhhh

AND THANKS FOR THE VIDEO, ANYWAY!!! heart2 [/b]

loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 19:28

Lana wrote:
Especially for you! zvet

Jess and Bryce's "Romeo and Juliet" FS from the 2005 Junior Worlds. Very Happy I will try to find another version without so many mistakes (Sad). I know I have one on my computer! :respect:

Et voilà!

:stari: :kiss: :stari:

thank you... cheers
kisses
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 20:07

THANKS FOR THE ROMEO AND JULIET OF JESS AND BRYCE!!! poklon poklon

:<33: heart2 :<33:

nice
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 23:22

Lana wrote:
:lmd: We seem to be getting quite good at this thought reading thing! :kataus: hehe. That's a bit concerning. Razz Anyhow, there definitly should be a thread dedicated to Jess and Bryce! :dube: They are simply the cutest people! hehe. Laughing I will try to find my video interview with them (it's in French). :zy: You must see it!!! hehe. Bryce trying to speak French is super cute and funny! :kataus:
Ohhhm and Bryce doesn't speak french actually? Laughing Razz Yes, please, show me that video when you have time, sestrichka! I love when someone speaks french.. :dube: and not only french! :kataus: I'm just crazy about hearing skaters I love speaking foreign languages!!! not russian, but the language I understand like english, french and bg :bg: :zy:

Lana wrote:
:surce: Yeah, I completely agree! Very Happy I love both of the photos. :wink: They are such lovely, fab people! :stari: I hope Jess and Bryce have an absolutely amazing season next year! :luvzy:
Ohh, they are so young :dube: I'm sure they muuuuuuuuust have an amazing career.. and maybe.. I'll see them winning the gold medal at WC-2010 in St.Petersbourg! :wink: Sestrichka, I promise, to do a loooot of photos with them.. videos and soo on!!!!! :lmd: I wish it comes true.. 2010.. 4 years.. Yes, they could do it!!!!! ohhhh

And Yyyyaaayyy for Lana who posted this wonderful "R&J" program!!! cheers cheers cheers
:surce: THANK YOU!!!! :surce: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 2:48

I had some problems downloading the video the entire day and now, I finally had to chance to watch it.
:stari: :stari: I'm in a very emotional state this evening...watched a couple of lovely movies this evening and the whole day I was impressed by little things, so imagine what this video made to me.
I didn't cried..but I considered it magical...ssweet harmony annd peacefull. True beauty. I can't explain or tell you exactly the reason.
The sweetest part was when Bryce was holding her from behid and she takes his hands and both lower their arms together..(does it sound familiar?! scratch) :stari:
And they are sooooooo synchronized. I couldn't belive what I saw..wow...talking about chemistry and balance. huh...I'm impressed :stari:
they look amazingly well together...hope everything will work out for them.

Thank you for the video

I don't really know why I am so sentimental today..It's just a phase I guess
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 23:54

Lerka wrote:
Ohhhm and Bryce doesn't speak french actually? Laughing Razz Yes, please, show me that video when you have time, sestrichka! I love when someone speaks french.. :dube: and not only french! :kataus: I'm just crazy about hearing skaters I love speaking foreign languages!!! not russian, but the language I understand like english, french and bg :bg: :zy:

Well, Bryce is not Québecois, if that is what you meant. :wink: He can speak French, now. When he first came to live in Québec, he couldn't speak the language at all! Laughing But now, Bryce's french is much improved! :vo: Yeah, I'll try to find the video! :dube: It is super cute! Very Happy

Quote :
Ohh, they are so young :dube: I'm sure they muuuuuuuuust have an amazing career.. and maybe.. I'll see them winning the gold medal at WC-2010 in St.Petersbourg! :wink: Sestrichka, I promise, to do a loooot of photos with them.. videos and soo on!!!!! :lmd: I wish it comes true.. 2010.. 4 years.. Yes, they could do it!!!!! ohhhh

Awww... it would be amazing if they won the WC in St. Petersbourg!!! :dube: And you could be there to see it!!! sunny That would be amazing. heart2 How much I wish it would happen! :stari: :<33: Thank you, sestrichka!!! You know how much I adore Jess and Bryce! :dube: Videos and photos... wow. :woow: That would be too wonderful for words! Thank you!!! Very Happy hehe.

Quote :
And Yyyyaaayyy for Lana who posted this wonderful "R&J" program!!! cheers cheers cheers
:surce: THANK YOU!!!! :surce: :kiss:

reverance I will try to post more tonight! I hope you will like them! zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:59

:kiss: THANKS, LANA!!!! :kiss:

I JUST LOVE THE PROGRAM AND I LOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!!! :surce:

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 10:37

Lana wrote:
Well, Bryce is not Québecois, if that is what you meant. :wink: He can speak French, now. When he first came to live in Québec, he couldn't speak the language at all! Laughing But now, Bryce's french is much improved! :vo: Yeah, I'll try to find the video! :dube: It is super cute! Very Happy
And.. Jess is Québecoise, esn't she? Embarassed it would be awesome if you could find the video and upload it zvet Thanks!!! zvet :lmd:

Lana wrote:
Awww... it would be amazing if they won the WC in St. Petersbourg!!! :dube: And you could be there to see it!!! sunny That would be amazing. heart2 How much I wish it would happen! :stari: :<33: Thank you, sestrichka!!! You know how much I adore Jess and Bryce! :dube: Videos and photos... wow. :woow: That would be too wonderful for words! Thank you!!! Very Happy hehe.
Yes, it would be just amazing!! :stari: I couldn't see Alby & Max's great victory, so I really hope that one day I could see Jess & Bryce and Nath & Fab's ones :wink: :dube: And I know how much you adore them Wink so we will have another biiiiiiiiiiig report after this event, full of details about Jess and Bryce! flower tchin-tchin I promise! :dube:

Lana wrote:
reverance I will try to post more tonight! I hope you will like them! zvet

Of course, I will like them, sestrichka! Razz :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 18:26

Lerochka wrote:
And.. Jess is Québecoise, esn't she? Embarassed it would be awesome if you could find the video and upload it zvet Thanks!!! zvet :lmd:

Yes. :wink: Jess is Québecoise, definitly. Very Happy Yeah, I'll look for the video, tonight. zvet I've been having such problems with yousendit, lately. Crying or Very sad But, I will try uploading videos from a different computer. tchin-tchin I can try tonight, after my training is finished. :stari:

Quote :
Yes, it would be just amazing!! :stari: I couldn't see Alby & Max's great victory, so I really hope that one day I could see Jess & Bryce and Nath & Fab's ones :wink: :dube: And I know how much you adore them Wink so we will have another biiiiiiiiiiig report after this event, full of details about Jess and Bryce! flower tchin-tchin I promise! :dube:

Yeah... Sad It's really a shame that you couldn't be with me and Chel-C to watch Albenka and Max win. shocked I know it will probably be the only chance I ever to see them skate live and to speak with them. :wink: At least, you will and have had other chances! zvet :luvzy: Ohhhh!!! :dube: Thank you for saying that you will write a biiiiiig report!!! :dube: You are fabulous, sestrichka!!! :lmd: hehe. Maybe we should make biiiig reports a tradition here? Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 19:04

Wink Dear Lana, I think it's the begining of a tradition already....Wink

Thank you Lera for promising a biiiiig report. :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 23:44

Lana wrote:
Yes. :wink: Jess is Québecoise, definitly. Very Happy Yeah, I'll look for the video, tonight. zvet I've been having such problems with yousendit, lately. Crying or Very sad But, I will try uploading videos from a different computer. tchin-tchin I can try tonight, after my training is finished. :stari:
Voila, merci, sestrichka, maintenant, je comprend tout! zvet :lmd: Yes.. I have some problems with yousendit, too.. again.. shocked I seem to have them really often. saaad Don't worry, if you couldn't upload it tonight, maybe next time! :wink: I'll be waitng for it! :dube:

Lana wrote:
Yeah... Sad It's really a shame that you couldn't be with me and Chel-C to watch Albenka and Max win. shocked I know it will probably be the only chance I ever to see them skate live and to speak with them. :wink: At least, you will and have had other chances! zvet :luvzy: Ohhhh!!! :dube: Thank you for saying that you will write a biiiiiig report!!! :dube: You are fabulous, sestrichka!!! :lmd: hehe. Maybe we should make biiiig reports a tradition here? Razz
As one my french friend usually says: "On ne peut pas tout avoir." :wink: It is true, Lanochka, eh? reverance And with your great report I feel now I was there with you and Chel-C singing with you, hugging you :<33: :surce: Thank you for it one more time, sestrichka! :vo:
And.. yesss.. reports should become our family tradition :wink: :lmd: tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 18:35

Lerka wrote:
Voila, merci, sestrichka, maintenant, je comprend tout! zvet :lmd: Yes.. I have some problems with yousendit, too.. again.. shocked I seem to have them really often. saaad Don't worry, if you couldn't upload it tonight, maybe next time! :wink: I'll be waitng for it! :dube:

Yousendit really doesn't seem to like me, sestrichka. Crying or Very sad I'll manage to upload them eventually, though. :wink: It just may take longer than originally expected. shocked

Quote :
As one my french friend usually says: "On ne peut pas tout avoir." :wink: It is true, Lanochka, eh? reverance And with your great report I feel now I was there with you and Chel-C singing with you, hugging you :<33: :surce: Thank you for it one more time, sestrichka! :vo:
And.. yesss.. reports should become our family tradition :wink: :lmd: tchin-tchin

Oui, c'est simplement la vérité. We can never have everything! :wink: Even if we do want to have it all... :respect: It's not possible! Razz It's great that my report makes you feel like you were there, sestrichka!!! zvet Maybe someday we will watch a skating competition together, eh? :<33: hehe. When we are rich... Razz Anyhow... Speaking of singing! :teasing: I have another Albena and Maxim song for you! reverance It's really insane and doesn't rhyme. Laughing even does its writer insists that it does! Rolling Eyes Razz Would you be interested in hearing it? tchin-tchin :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 17:42

The profile photos on the Skate Canada website have been updated. :luvzy: Bravo! The info on programs isn't up, yet. But probably, no final choices have been made. :wink: Or maybe they have and Skate Canada is just being slow at updating us. Erm..work:) Laughing

Anyhow, the new photo of Jess and Bryce is super cute. zvet If you would like to see it, here it is! :wink: Ohhh... I am just dying to see them compete next year! Wheee!!

Also, the rest of the Canadian team profiles can be found here. :angel2: Jess et Bryce Smilieflagge171fm
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 18:09

Lana wrote:
T

Anyhow, the new photo of Jess and Bryce is super cute. zvet If you would like to see it, here it is! :wink: Ohhh... I am just dying to see them compete next year! Wheee!!

Thank you heart2 the photo is really nice. They are very cute, especially Jessica - really sweet.
I'm also curious about the new season, about new performances Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 0:28

alexandra wrote:
Thank you heart2 the photo is really nice. They are very cute, especially Jessica - really sweet.
I'm also curious about the new season, about new performances Very Happy

I know, I adore the photo. :dube: It's the first new photo in ages, too. Wink Jess and Bryce are both super cute. lovely heart I love it, when they interview them. Very Happy They seem like such niiiice people. Bravo!
Moi aussi! Wheee!! How many days until Skate America? Erm..
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 0:59

Lana, dearest heart2

Thank you for this info on Jess and Bryce!

They are wonderful! ohhhh ohhhh

I am very curious about them for next season, because they ompressed me a lot! :stari: :stari:

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 12:18

Lana wrote:
I know, I adore the photo. :dube: It's the first new photo in ages, too. Wink Jess and Bryce are both super cute. lovely heart I love it, when they interview them. Very Happy They seem like such niiiice people. Bravo!
Moi aussi! Wheee!! How many days until Skate America? Erm..
Yes, this photo is so cute! :dube: Thank you for showing it, sestrichka! :lmd: :kiss: And... huh, days until Skate America?? Math is not my favourite subject :kataus: where is my calculator? :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 19:12

Lerka wrote:
Yes, this photo is so cute! :dube: Thank you for showing it, sestrichka! :lmd: :kiss: And... huh, days until Skate America?? Math is not my favourite subject :kataus: where is my calculator? :zy:

It is cute, isn't it? :dube: I'm glad you liked it, sestrichka! Kisssssssssss Afterall, you were one of the first people, who agreed with me on how wonderful Jess and Bryce are! :lmd: :respect:
Ohhh... I think we need a counter thing. Razz Like the one we had last year that counted the days, until SC. Wink We have a bunch of reasons to count the days, until SA! Bravo! Albena, Maxim, Jess, Bryce... to name a few! :dube:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitimeWed 27 Sep - 12:06

I have bad news Crying or Very sad

Annoyed by a wound with the right knee which forced it to stop its drive, the artistic skater Jessica Dubé was operated urgently, Tuesday morning, in a hospital of Toronto.
A few years ago, athlete the 18 year old had undergone the same kind of surgical operation, but in the other knee. It acts of a type of wound caused by the premature wear of the cartilages located in the articulation. All indicates that the Olympian one will be kept away of the competition for one one month period in two months. It should know some a little more on this subject as of October 4, when it meets the doctor who operated it.

"It is hard to take, but I like to better do myself to operate immediately to trail this wound longer. My objective, it is to return in force for the Canadian championships ", indicated Jessica Dubé, who obtained her leave of the hospital only a few hours after her operation.

The Canadian championships of figure skating will proceed in January 2007, in Halifax. Meanwhile, Jessica Dubé and her partner Bryce Davison could miss the Great Prices by Skate America (at the end of October) and by Skate Canada (at the beginning of November).

http://www.expressparole.com/article-38939-Jessica-Dube-operee-durgence-a-Toronto.html

Jess et Bryce Jessbryceyn3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jess et Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess et Bryce   Jess et Bryce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jess et Bryce
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: