Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isa et Olivier

Go down 
+17
aline
cute_n_gorgeous
Shanti
Liz
Destine
Reynnou
Serena
Lana
Grace
rachel
Vania
alexandra
Bea
Maria
Marina
rosee
*MAGic diable*
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 14:21

yes it was the first post for a while from me!!! Alex you are so observant!!!! lol!

Yes I am 100% certain about what I said about Isa/Olivier (unfortunately Crying or Very sad ) ~ the French Federation is very weird too, it is not a good atmosphere I think silent

I hope the French get their true marks too, but I think it is a dream. But also I think Isa and Olivier *knew* that the past 2 seasons they woudl be made to suffer for Marina and Gwendal's win... Of course that doesn't make it ok, far from it, but all the skaters know how ice dance is saaad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 14:03

rachel wrote:
yes it was the first post for a while from me!!! Alex you are so observant!!!! lol!
reverance hehe. I wanted to ask about you but I had no idea who to ask..and where?...Razz

rachel wrote:
Yes I am 100% certain about what I said about Isa/Olivier (unfortunately Crying or Very sad ) ~ the French Federation is very weird too, it is not a good atmosphere I think silent
Sad Not fair..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 22:42

alexandra wrote:
rachel wrote:
reverance hehe. I wanted to ask about you but I had no idea who to ask..and where?...Razz
We should make "Wanted" thread in "Welcome" Razz
Yes, Rachel, it's so nice to hear from you again! :<33: zvet I'm so glad!!!!!! :stari: ohhhh

rachel wrote:
Ohh.. I have never thought that about French federation.. shocked on the contrary.. saaad I was mistaken, yeah? saaad
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 0:05

Laughing a "Wanted" section! lol! I am so glad to be back too zvet

But yes, the French Federation has been troubled with internal tensions and the atmosphere has not been good for the skaters sometimes. :| Perhaps things will get better, I don't know. I hope so pale

loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 3:49

MAGic diable wrote:

We should make "Wanted" thread in "Welcome" Razz

Another good idea!! :respect:

rachel wrote:
But yes, the French Federation has been troubled with internal tensions and the atmosphere has not been good for the skaters sometimes. Perhaps things will get better, I don't know. I hope so

I hope so too...cross my fingers for that..and for more fairness.
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 4:10

alexandra wrote:
rachel wrote:
But yes, the French Federation has been troubled with internal tensions and the atmosphere has not been good for the skaters sometimes. Perhaps things will get better, I don't know. I hope so

I hope so too...cross my fingers for that..and for more fairness.
Ha, good luck with that. Evil or Very Mad Sorry, I am extremely cynical and not very optimistic when it comes to skating politics. And the Russian, French, Canadian, US, British, and Japanese federations are particularly bad, they treat everyone-- including their own skaters and officials-- like dirt.

I'm in a very bad mood about this right now, I guess. Embarassed I love this sport, but I don't very much like being involved with such a big federation. It's one of the dreams of my life to move abroad and work with a smaller federation-- it would be very frustrating to be beaten down all the time because you have no political power, but at least you'd have the individual satisfaction of knowing you were trying to be fair and honest yourself. geek
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 0:51

Grace wrote:

Ha, good luck with that. Evil or Very Mad Sorry, I am extremely cynical and not very optimistic when it comes to skating politics.
I realise I don't know that much about the federations as you do...I haven't read about or experienced it (besides the feelings I had for Albena and Maxim and when I tried to make sense from all of this) but I'm very sceptical as well...not optimisstic at all. Actually afraid of how things will go. But hoping isn't that bad...maybe some day Sad

Grace wrote:
It's one of the dreams of my life to move abroad and work with a smaller federation-- it would be very frustrating to be beaten down all the time because you have no political power, but at least you'd have the individual satisfaction of knowing you were trying to be fair and honest yourself. geek

I think it's a nobil dream and a very pretty one. I do understand your reasons when choosing a smaller federation. And I coudn't agree more with the fact that individual satisfaction - fairness is far more better and important than winning by cheatting.

I hope you'll remain like this always and that you'll manage, one day, to change something, maybe some of the souls you'll meet and than make the system move towards a fairest one.

hugs,
Alex

As you can see, I hope a lot but I'm still pessimistic...Sad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 May - 15:02

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Sorry, I am extremely cynical and not very optimistic when it comes to skating politics. And the Russian, French, Canadian, US, British, and Japanese federations are particularly bad, they treat everyone-- including their own skaters and officials-- like dirt.

You say with those few words what I have been thinking all along!!! :flag:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 May - 15:04

Grace wrote!

Quote :
I love this sport, but I don't very much like being involved with such a big federation. It's one of the dreams of my life to move abroad and work with a smaller federation-- it would be very frustrating to be beaten down all the time because you have no political power, but at least you'd have the individual satisfaction of knowing you were trying to be fair and

QUERIDIHNA GRACE!! I love you
I hope you will fullfill your dream one day!!! heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 20:01

Are there any news about OLI AND ISA?????? flower flower

THEY ARE STAYING....AREN'T THEY??????? heart2 heart2 :woow:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 20:31

Bea wrote:
Are there any news about OLI AND ISA?????? flower flower

THEY ARE STAYING....AREN'T THEY??????? heart2 heart2 :woow:

I never heard that Isabelle and Olivier had any plans to retire. Wink So, I think it is safe to assume that they are staying. Probably, until 2010? confused That's what I presumed, but feel free to correct me. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 20:36

Hi, DEAREST LANA!!!1 :<33: :<33:

I AM SO GLAD THEY STAY!!!AND I HOPE THEY STAY TILL 2010!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

THAT MEANS WE ARE GOING TO WATCH GOOD SKATING!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 :vo:

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 21:03

Bea wrote:
THAT MEANS WE ARE GOING TO WATCH GOOD SKATING!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 :vo:

loveall loveall

Oh yes! :luvzy: Fabulouuuus skating. :wink: I just adore Isa and Olivier! :jump1: Their FD from this year was just brilliant. heart2
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 21:17

I read that they don't know if they stay until 2010, but next year, yes ! cheers Because they want to win medals. :cheer:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 21:30

I DOOOOOO HOPE THEY WIN MEDALS!!!! heart2 heart2
THEY DESERVE IT!!!! heart2 heart2

THEY WERE ALWAYS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE COUPLES AFTER ALBIE AND MAX!!!!! heart2 heart2 :woow: :stari: :woow:

loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 May - 15:54

I like Isa and Olivier, very much, too!

They are very good skaters!

I hope that they are lucky next season!!! nice
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 May - 16:07

Serena wrote:
I like Isa and Olivier, very much, too!

They are very good skaters!

I hope that they are lucky next season!!! nice

yes, but at one condition Very Happy - that Albie and Max doesn't compete next season. If they do, Isa and Olivier surely will deserve the silver!

ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 May - 17:01

DEAR VANIA!

I like Isa and OLIVIER, BUT ONLY AFTER ALBENA AND MAXIM!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

And Yoy know that I have a soft spot for the italian skaters heart2 heart2 , although I know they have no chance! nooo
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 May - 19:44

ALBIE AND MAX!

ARE :woow: FIRST :woow: FIRST.. :woow: ......FIRST.... :woow: ......FIRST :woow: ALWAYS!!!!

:dube: FOREVER FIRST!!!! IN OUR HEARTS!!!!! :dube:

:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec - 21:08

Their FD of 2006 ISU GP final. They're 4th Crying or Very sad

http://fr.swoopshare.com/file/dc4d0abacf67dae422c6e88d62997a18/Delshoes_FD?tags=Delshoes_FD+Delobel-Schoenfelder+%28FRA%29+FD+2006+ISU+GPF&lang=fr
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 23:44

Reynnou wrote:
Their FD of 2006 ISU GP final. They're 4th Crying or Very sad

http://fr.swoopshare.com/file/dc4d0abacf67dae422c6e88d62997a18/Delshoes_FD?tags=Delshoes_FD+Delobel-Schoenfelder+%28FRA%29+FD+2006+ISU+GPF&lang=fr
Merci! Rose oui.. 4èmes seulement No je pourrai jamais accepter ça..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 11:20

Something interesting, in French I'm sorry Embarassed , but I even put it here... If you don't read French, I (or somebody else who speaks French) could explain or translate some parts (but not right now, I'm in a hurry ! Embarassed ).

So... Isabelle and Olivier really believed that they will win a medal in Warsaw (yayyyyyyy !!! Yahoooo!!! ), and they said that a bronze medal will disappoint them. They said too that they beat Albena & Maxim before, so it's possible again. They are in a very very good mood ! :cheer:

Interview wrote:
Mercredi 17 janvier, 9h30, patinoire Charlemagne à Lyon. Après deux heures d'efforts, Isabelle Delobel et Olivier Schoenfelder, sous les yeux de Muriel Boucher-Zazoui, leur entraîneur, et Diana Ribas, leur conseillère en danse, stoppent la séance après un dernier enchaînement raté sur le tango. Mais aucune inquiétude, les Lyonnais seront prêts pour les championnats d'Europe qui débutent pour eux mardi à Varsovie. Avides d'effacer une année 2006 pleine de frustration, ils débordent d'ambitions.

« Isabelle, Olivier, comment abordez-vous ces championnats d'Europe ?
ID : Sans stress et assez sereinement. Personnellement, j'ai été fiévreuse en début de semaine. Cela a un peu perturbé la préparation car cela coupe les jambes, mais c'est désormais du passé. On est confiants.

OS : On exprime une grosse envie de retrouver la compétition. Depuis le début de saison, nous avons bien patiné mais les résultats n'ont pas été à la hauteur. On sait que l'on vaut mieux que ce que nous avons réalisé à la finale du Grand Prix ISU, où nous avons terminé quatrièmes.

L'an dernier, vous aviez déjà fini quatrièmes lors de chaque compétition importante (JO, championnats d'Europe et du monde). N'est-ce pas une place maudite ?
ID : c'est vrai qu'en 2006, c'était notre chiffre. Il faut forcément un quatrième dans une compétition. Pourtant, on a été proches d'une médaille, notamment aux JO et lors des championnats d'Europe. On était quatrièmes à 8, 10 ou 20 1/100es. Mais c'était toujours nous derrière. Mais on l'a bien vécu. On a fait une super performance, notamment aux JO où on a marqué les esprits. On a fait notre job, c'était donc plus facile à encaisser. Ce ne fut pas sans regrets, mais sans culpabilité. Cette année, notre objectif est de faire encore mieux. On a la rage au ventre.

OS : Ce fut une saison longue et fatigante. On a beaucoup travaillé. Malgré ces quatrièmes places, on a passé un cap. Cela fait mal, mais on n'a rien à se reprocher. On a réalisé des compétitions parfaites. Le reste, ce n'était pas de notre ressort.

Quel est votre sentiment aujourd'hui vis-à-vis des juges ?
OS : On sait que pas mal d'entre eux nous apprécient. On compte là-dessus. A nous ensuite de pratiquer notre patinage, de réaliser des sans fautes et d'accomplir des performances à la hauteur de nos ambitions. On a nos chances de monter sur un podium. L'expérience, mais aussi nos progrès, jouent en notre faveur.

ID : On espère que cela va marcher, en tout cas on fait tout pour. On a la hargne. On aime patiner nos programmes. Il faudra au niveau de la technicité être très concentrés sur la compétition et faire preuve de la rigueur nécessaire pour engranger des points. On devra patiner en accord avec le thème pour le vivre.

Que vous inspirent vos adversaires ?
OS : Contrairement à l'an dernier, où certains étaient supposés intouchables, même si ce n'est pas notre avis, cette année, on est capable de rivaliser avec tout le monde. Les Russes (Tatiana Navka et Roman Kostomarov) ne sont plus là et on a déjà battu les Bulgares (Albena Denkova et Maxim Staviski), les autres principaux favoris. Après, il y a aussi des outsiders mais quoi qu'il en soit, nous, on ne veut pas s'arrêter à la médaille de bronze. On veut aller le plus haut possible. Même finir 3es serait une grosse déception.
Affirmer cela après une saison aussi frustrante, c'est ambitieux de votre part.
ID : Il ne faut pas se contenter du minimum, mais au contraire viser le maximum. Le maximum que l'on puisse donner et accrocher. C'est cela, être compétiteur. C'est notre état d'esprit.

Comment est venue l'idée du thème Bonnie and Clyde pour votre programme libre ?
ID : On l'avait déjà en tête il y a deux ans avant de choisir finalement le thème de Frida. Il est passé à la trappe et il est ressorti. Il nous colle bien à la peau. On a envie de dire à tout le monde : « Regardez ce qu'on sait faire ». Cela nous donne de la force et de l'envie.

OS : C'est une idée à laquelle je voulais aboutir car c'est quelque chose de différent. C'est un programme original, en rupture avec ce que l'on fait habituellement et avec ce qui se fait en danse sur glace. On aime bien laisser une empreinte. On essaie d'être avant-gardistes et originaux pour, en quelque sorte, choquer et marquer les esprits.

N'est-ce pas un handicap aux yeux des juges ?
ID : Non, au contraire cela peut jouer. C'est un peu plus ambitieux qu'un programme classique. L'émotion n'est pas la même. C'est original, mais en même temps cela reste sobre. On a voulu être assez purs dans les lignes. Ce n'est pas superficiel. Il en est de même du tango (en danse originale). Cela nous va mieux que la samba, qui n'était pas notre thème de prédilection. Cela correspond mieux à notre tempérament.

Ces championnats d'Europe peuvent-ils servir de tremplin pour les championnats du monde ?
OS : Ce sont deux compétitions bien distinctes. Tout est plus ou moins remis à zéro. Ce n'est pas parce qu'on finira 2es à Varsovie que l'on ne pourra pas gagner à Tokyo en mars. Mais c'est sûr qu'il vaut mieux réussir ces championnats d'Europe et accrocher une bonne place.»

Propos recueillis à Lyon par Sylvain Lartaud.
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 23:45

Oh, i will be very thankfull if somebody could translate it into english)) poklon
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 3:10

Destine wrote:
Oh, i will be very thankfull if somebody could translate it into english)) poklon
Russian won't be better, Anechka? :zy: :zy: :zy:

Merci, ma petite zvet Th article is Erm.. interesting and today Isa & Olivier improved they are able to beat Albena & Max.. and everyone else.. Erm.. I don't know if they could keep their leadership after the OD, we will see. But today they were brilliant and it was their day. Félicitations! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 14:17

Yes, russian is better and i think it must be easily for you)))
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isa et Olivier
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: