Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isa et Olivier

Go down 
+17
aline
cute_n_gorgeous
Shanti
Liz
Destine
Reynnou
Serena
Lana
Grace
rachel
Vania
alexandra
Bea
Maria
Marina
rosee
*MAGic diable*
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:13

We have started to create topics for french skaters!! Razz Ohh.. it is another one Smile
Isa and Oliiiiiiivvvv heart2 heart2 heart2
(is there any french skater Lerka doesn't like?? :kataus: she is soo russian girl to love bulgarians and frenches (and Jess & Bryce! :angel2:!! :zy:)
So.. I love Isa and Olivier very much. I just have no words to explain how awesome their "Carnival in Venice" is! :stari:
Et ce truc avec des gants, c'est quelque chose de fantastique vraiment!!!! baaa :woow: :stari:
I hope that they will be placed higher next season! And.. I'm sure, I'll see them in St.Petersbourg in December!!!! :jump3: :jump1: :jump3:
To tell the truth, I'm sooo curious about their new FD.. they are always sooo original!!! :angel2: :respect:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:24

I love them and i wish they are not too sad after their 4th place in torino and their 5 at canada.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 1:11

rosee wrote:
I love them and i wish they are not too sad after their 4th place in torino and their 5 at canada.
Ohh.. it goes without saying that they are very sad and disappointed, but I hope it won't prevent them, but quite the reverse Wink "sportive malice" or how to say in english, eh? affraid
They still have time and I wish them to reach everything they'd like to get!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 23:25

I've decided to post some videos with Isa & Olivier :dube: Today I will post their exhibition to Jacques Remi "On se tourne autour" :stari: I love it very much. And their dance and the song! heart2 :stari:

From Courchevel 2005
Small interview. Courchevel.
The same routine from TEB-2005 zvet
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 13:45

I really like Isabelle & Olivier too. Their are so original ! I'm so curious too about their new FD.

Val, will you go at CoR ? It's in St-Petersburg this year ? I hope they win the Bompard this year... (but if Albena and Maxim will stay one more year... it will be difficult I think... lol! ).
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 16:16

Marina wrote:
I really like Isabelle & Olivier too. Their are so original ! I'm so curious too about their new FD.
Val, will you go at CoR ? It's in St-Petersburg this year ? I hope they win the Bompard this year... (but if Albena and Maxim will stay one more year... it will be difficult I think... lol! ).
Yesssss.. Marina, I'm verrrry curious about their new FD, too!! :jump3: :jump3: jump3: After their masterpieces like Frida and Carnival.. I don't know what to expect!!! :luvzy: :woow: I can't wait to see them LIVE!!! Again!!! Yaaaay!!! cheers
Maybe.. je pourrai discuter avec Isa un peu.. Rolling Eyes :blush2: elle etait super gentille aux CM Razz no, no, no more words about Worlds.. Suspect You will know everything after Lana finishes her report! :zy: lol!
And.. Marinochka! Next season is going to be so lucky for me Basketball Yes, I'm going to CoR, it will be in my home city, in Moscow!!! :woow: And also.. I'm going to the FGP!!!!!!! There I could see Isa and Olivier.. heart2 Brian.. Steph.. :stari: FGP will be in St-Petersburg.. so.. Russia will have some wonderful events to watch! baaa :stari: ohhhh And, of course, I'll take lots of photos.. and two reports :wink: eh? :mdr:
And if only Albena and Maxim could stay.. saaad I don't know really.. shocked
And you, are you going to TEB???? Hope you are!!!! :vo: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 19:57

Yes, I hope I will go to TEB ! I would like, and I think than I will can... bounce

You're so lucky between CoR and GPF !!! And CM last year... I want to move in Russia !!! lol!

Did you talk with Isa and Olivier last year ?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 22:12

Marina wrote:
Yes, I hope I will go to TEB ! I would like, and I think than I will can... bounce
You're so lucky between CoR and GPF !!! And CM last year... I want to move in Russia !!! lol!
Yes, I hope you will go, too!!! TEB is my favourite Grand-Prix event.. Rolling Eyes :dube: I wish one day I could go to France, to Lyon, to Paris.. and.. to TEB!!! :luvzy: Look, Marina, we must exchange! :kataus: You will move to Russia and I will move to France!! :kataus: Yes, CoR and GPF will be super fab!!! :stari: Especially if Nath and Fabian seront la!!! :luvzy: :dube: and if they won't.. nooo but they will be at TEB for sure! sunny hehe Smile it goes without saying Very Happy
Russia and France always have some events Razz TEB & CoR + EC-2006 in Lyon and CM-2005 in Moscow.. so.. I think France is going to have some more champs soon! :wink: in 2007-2008 maybe? We shall see.. reverance
As for Isa & Oliv.. Embarassed I talked with her :dube: she is soo cute and adorable! Ohh.. :dube: actually, I was lucky to sit just near them at the practice.. Rolling Eyes I was keeping an eye at them all the time - Shocked - like that! :kataus: Isa is a real beauty! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 2:07

I LIKE ISA AND OLIVIER VERY MUCH TOO!!! I love you I love you

I FEEL THAT THEY HAVE SUFFERED A LOT OF INJUSTICE FROM THR JUDGES!!! Sad Sad
I WAS SO FRUSTRATED!!! saaad WHEN THEY DID NOT GET A MEDAL IN LYON!!!
IT WAS SO UNFAIR!!

I WISH THEM GOOD LUCK and BESOS!!! zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 19:22

YOU ARE SOOOOOO RIGHT, MARIA!!! saaad saaad

Their routines have been very beautiful, too!

GOOD LUCK!!! heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 13:20

Marina wrote:

hehee...yeah, me too Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 14:02

MAGic diable wrote:
I've decided to post some videos with Isa & Olivier :dube: Today I will post their exhibition to Jacques Remi "On se tourne autour" :stari: I love it very much. And their dance and the song! heart2 :stari:

From Courchevel 2005
Small interview. Courchevel.
The same routine from TEB-2005 zvet

:vo: Unfortunatelly I have to enjoy them later, cause I have a paper to write. I'm a bit busy and my essay is not by far ready Sad But thank you for the videos zvet
I like all skaters who tell stories and act on ice. They feel the music and, naturally, the result is wonderful. :stari:
Isabel and Olivier are very talented zvet and they were miss-judged many times (if this is the right term... Embarassed )

I like soooo many ice-dance couples that I can't make an exact podium. I know only the first place..hehe...Wink I bet you agree with me on this one. Very Happy
But then, Nathalie and Fabian, Margarita and Povilas, Isabel and Olivier, Marie-France and Patrice, Jana and Sergei. I know that the last couple is not experienced enough for the podium but I like them a lot. And I also know that some of the above skaters aren't coming next year, so things will be a bit easier Wink I guess

Hugs,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 14:03

It's time for me too to say something about them Very Happy
I think Isa & Olivier deserved a medal at the Worlds, I don't know why the judges left them 5th. But there were so many concurrents ...
This idea with the gloves was very original. If I remember well, our comentators said it was Isa's idea, or her sister's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 14:12

MAGic diable wrote:

And.. Marinochka! Next season is going to be so lucky for me Basketball Yes, I'm going to CoR, it will be in my home city, in Moscow!!! :woow: And also.. I'm going to the FGP!!!!!!! There I could see Isa and Olivier.. heart2 Brian.. Steph.. :stari: FGP will be in St-Petersburg.. so.. Russia will have some wonderful events to watch! baaa :stari: ohhhh And, of course, I'll take lots of photos.. and two reports :wink: eh? :mdr:
And if only Albena and Maxim could stay.. saaad I don't know really.. shocked
And you, are you going to TEB???? Hope you are!!!! :vo: :stari:

:jump2: Alex is sincerelly happy for sweet and lucky Lerka :jump2: . And she is very happy and grateful for the next reports and future photos :respect: It will be marvellous to see all the skaters, talk to them... :luvzy:

Also, very hopeful for Marina to go see TEB :vo: It's a wonderful event and I'm sure it will be more than great!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 9:43

alexandra wrote:
I like soooo many ice-dance couples that I can't make an exact podium. I know only the first place..hehe...Wink I bet you agree with me on this one. Very Happy
Any doubts??? Suspect tchin-tchin bg2

alexandra wrote:
But then, Nathalie and Fabian, Margarita and Povilas, Isabel and Olivier, Marie-France and Patrice, Jana and Sergei. I know that the last couple is not experienced enough for the podium but I like them a lot. And I also know that some of the above skaters aren't coming next year, so things will be a bit easier Wink I guess
Only last couple is not experienced enough?? :kataus: Alex, dear :<33: I adore you!! Nath & Fab - to the podium! :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :luvzy:
Ice-dancing is a special kind of figure skating.. it's amazing itself.. :stari: :surce: that's why there are so many adorable couples.. :dube: You can just enjoy watching the competition.. :stari: Awww.. :dube: :stari: tchin-tchin

Vania wrote:
I think Isa & Olivier deserved a medal at the Worlds, I don't know why the judges left them 5th. But there were so many concurrents ...
This idea with the gloves was very original. If I remember well, our comentators said it was Isa's idea, or her sister's Very Happy

Yes, Vanichka, they deserved medal. 100%. I must admit that their FD is one of the most interesting and original performances ever. :surce: It was just awesome. Music, costumes.. awww.. :dube: et ce truc avec les gants.. :stari: :woow: heart2 :stari: baaa

Last edited by on Thu 4 May - 9:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 9:47

alexandra wrote:
:jump2: Alex is sincerelly happy for sweet and lucky Lerka :jump2: . And she is very happy and grateful for the next reports and future photos :respect: It will be marvellous to see all the skaters, talk to them... :luvzy:
Ohhhh, Lerka kisses and hugs sweet Alex! :<33: :<33: :<33: Thank you so much for all your kind words!!! heart2 zvet :stari: I have 2 special "prayers" for the next season :kataus: Ohh, please, please, Albena and Max stay and come to FGP at least! Please, you are so kind, so wonderful. Please, wish to stay. :kataus: poklon And another one: oh, Nath & Fab, please, please, you must compete at CoR! Pleaseeee!! Please. You love Russia, don't you? poklon lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 11:51

alexandra wrote:
Also, very hopeful for Marina to go see TEB :vo: It's a wonderful event and I'm sure it will be more than great!!
Oh, thank you Alex !!! :<33:

MAGic diable wrote:
Ohh, please, please, Albena and Max stay and come to FGP at least!
I have the same prayer... poklon Because if they will to FGP, it is because they have a good rank at TEB !!! :vo:

By the way, I am looking for "On s'tourne autour" for you (I read on another thread you want it) I thought I have more chances to find it in France than in Russia, but nothing at all for the moment... nooo
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 19:30

Isa and Olivier have not had the results they should have because the French Federation is still 'paying' for the win of Marina and Gwendal in SLC 2002. Shocked Rolling Eyes

For sure A&P were the best in 2002 anyway, but the FFSG will be made to pay for several more years. I would be very surprised if Isa/Olivier EVER get the results they deserve - I hope I am wrong, but I think this is true pale

Ice dancing is an incredibly complicated sport behind-the-scenes, and nothing will ever change. It always will be as it is. We just have to enjoy what we see and not worry too much I think. lol!

As for the gloves I don't know specifically, but Muriel B-Z had had ideas about this program for several years.

Vania wrote:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 20:21

MAGic diable wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Any doubts??? Suspect tchin-tchin bg2
Hehe..Yeah, actually I was sure!! tchin-tchin

Lerka wrote:

Ice-dancing is a special kind of figure skating.. it's amazing itself.. :stari: :surce: that's why there are so many adorable couples.. :dube: You can just enjoy watching the competition.. :stari: Awww.. :dube: :stari: tchin-tchin
So true!! I agree. When I was little I was mesmerized by ice-dancing. I was very impressed. I remember some rock'n'roll dances. I remember the exact moment. I was at my grandparents and I was watching tv. I asked them very nicely not to be angry on me cause I don't spend that time with them. poklon
And then...Sad I forgot about figure-skating Sad Not sure why :cryy:
I re-discovered this sport many years after. And from then on, I had priority in january, february or march. Everyone knows that I'm absolutely in love with this sport (even if it's not fair all the time) and that I can't really do something else..I have to watch Very Happy
It's very beautiful!! :stari: I'm just sad that I have so little years "experience" but very happy that I got to know Albena and Maxim.

I wish you all a beautiful day/evening
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 20:24

Vania wrote:

Those were the best parts..very interesting and original. Very poetic and artistic... :vo: I liked that a lot. Of course, the performance was also great. Yes, they could have been on a higher place..
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 20:32

rachel wrote:
Isa and Olivier have not had the results they should have because the French Federation is still 'paying' for the win of Marina and Gwendal in SLC 2002. Shocked Rolling Eyes

Ohhh...Rachel, you are back!! I haven't heard from you for a while. I was actually wondering what happend and where are you...
I'm not sure if this is the first message you wrote after a while..but this is (I think, maybe I wasn't very attentive Embarassed ) the first I see.

I'm glad you're back..

About Isabel and Olivier, you think so?!? I mean, I know there are ugly games behind the scenes but could this be the reason. It wouldn't be surprising though?!?

AAaahh...I'm so mad!! What if Bulgaria wins? what if Lithuania?? What if France!?? Does it actually matters the country?! It's the talent, the love, the eomotions, the moves and elements, the artistry and the music, the passion...Are we the only ones who apreciate this!? affraid
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 20:38

alexandra wrote:
rachel wrote:

About Isabel and Olivier, you think so?!? I mean, I know there are ugly games behind the scenes but could this be the reason. It wouldn't be surprising though?!?

AAaahh...I'm so mad!! What if Bulgaria wins? what if Lithuania?? What if France!?? Does it actually matters the country?! It's the talent, the love, the eomotions, the moves and elements, the artistry and the music, the passion...Are we the only ones who apreciate this!? affraid

I think that Rachel is right, I read it too in a French site.
I think that the country really matters. Do you think that Navka and Kostomarov won in Turin if they were not Russians ? I'm not sure about it... Albena and Maxim talked about it in an article if I remember...

Anyway, we can't change anything in ice dancing, there are too much scandals so I don't think it's a good idea to speak about it again and again.
But don't worry Alex, I'm like you, I want to believe that the best will always win (like in SLC, or Calgary...) and I find this sport wonderful, it will make me dream forever ! heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 20:58

Marina wrote:

I think that the country really matters. Do you think that Navka and Kostomarov won in Turin if they were not Russians ? I'm not sure about it... Albena and Maxim talked about it in an article if I remember...

I know, I know it matters...We talked about this so many times that I think we covred every aspect of the problem. I even argued with my mom and friends when trying to explain all this injustice.
I know it matters and that we can't change a thing but I'd like things to be different Sad

I'm sure that Navka and Kostomarov woudn't have won!! He once triped and they were not synchronised, the other 2-3 couples made all perfectly. Guess who had the highest score?! affraid
Remember 2004?!? I do... :cryy:

But who cares except the skaters that were undermarked and the fans?!? They are happy with their full pockets and messy souls.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 0:52

Marina wrote:
By the way, I am looking for "On s'tourne autour" for you (I read on another thread you want it) I thought I have more chances to find it in France than in Russia, but nothing at all for the moment... nooo
Marina, it's so sweet of you!!! zvet :dube: Thank you!!! zvet :stari: It's true, I'm really dying to have the song.. :jump3:

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
rachel wrote:

Ohhh.. that is really frustrating.. :blink: I could never understand ISU and the judges. No "'paying' for the win of Marina and Gwendal" It sounds like a delirium.. No Actually, France must be stronger than Bulgaria and Lithuania. France has some traditions in figure skating and it always has some brilliant skaters. It's not really the case with Bulgaria and Lithuania who have only one couple ever.
I sincerly hope Isa and Olivier will get what they deserve. And very soon. If Albena and Maxim retire.. Sad (please, please, don't do it! poklon ) I'll be happy to hear only one another national anthem. French. Embarassed :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 1:21

MAGic diable wrote:

Ohhh.. that is really frustrating.. :blink: I could never understand ISU and the judges. No "'paying' for the win of Marina and Gwendal" It sounds like a delirium.. No Actually, France must be stronger than Bulgaria and Lithuania. France has some traditions in figure skating and it always has some brilliant skaters. It's not really the case with Bulgaria and Lithuania who have only one couple ever.

Yes I know Wink but I was saying these specific countries because these are the ones that had couples who were undermarked. And I also wanted to underline that the country matters in your preparation as a skater, but if you manage to proove your value eitherway, you should be allowed to win.

Yes, France has some nice tradition, very strong one and beautiful I might add.

:<33:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isa et Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isa et Olivier   Isa et Olivier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isa et Olivier
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: