Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)

Go down 
+5
piemontesina
Wondergirl
Ivana
cute_n_gorgeous
viktoria
9 posters
AuthorMessage
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 4:18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , dear,sweet Petra. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 873b5206e4238210353df33038d0a528 I wish you all the happiness and luck on earth
my friend. Have the most amazing celebration HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) E468d23257fc8d5b9825ed7ef8e07ae5 with lots of fun and laugh surrounded by HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 8cc5f6f66b558bfa0c8c8e56abb70b35 friends ,family and love heart2 :stari: . Treasure full of gifts ,kisses and hugs from me too . HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 7efbb21835458f98741ec1546cce6385-1HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 11

I am not the best cook but here is a cake , i baked for you with love and appreciation HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) FOcakeHL

Have a Woonderful Birthday darling . HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) C1157eeb0cf8599883fef6b48cb9ba3d-1
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 10:24

Happy birthday, dear Petra. :baloon:
May all your crazy dreams come true and have a very happy celebration! :hb: :hb: :hb:
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 17:19

Dear Petra, I wish you Happy birthday! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

I hope you have an awesome day today and may all your dreams come true. :cake:
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 20:04

Dear, dear Petra!!!!! :stari:
I can't find words to express all my feelings to you nice
I am so thankful to our destinies that they crossed :vo: and now we know each other (even though it's virtually).
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! heart2 heart2 heart2
I wish you the real great and sincere LOVE :woow: :woow: :woow: Let all your wishes and dreams come true zvet

P.S. Do you like tulips? cheers
Here they are for you :stari:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) F3042ec23be7
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 23:16

Dear Petra flower flower :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:

I send you 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
wishes for your BIRTHDAY with all my heart !!!!
ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh

:toodoo: :hb: :baloon: :baloon: :cake: :cake: :baloon: :baloon: :hb: :toodoo:
tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Rose Rose Rose Rose :cheer: :cheer: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeSat 30 May - 9:46

Petraaaaa, I'm so sorry I'm late, but yesterday I didn't had time for Internet :blush2: !

:hb: HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA! :hb:
With my best wishes for happiness, health, love and many, many dreams come true! flower flower You're a very special person and I'm glad I know you! Here's my gift for you:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) KoshnicaHAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Koshnica125

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeSat 30 May - 20:10

Ohhhhh ohhhh ...
Thank you so much, dear Viki zvet , Vala zvet , Ivana zvet , Natasha zvet , Pia zvet and Vania zvet for all your warm words and good wishes for my birthday!!! ohhhh
You all are great, really! loveall

40 ... Umpf shocked ! I hope I´m not becoming old now lol! ...
But I think together with all of you here this will not happen lol! ...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, ALL OF YOU!!!!! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 23:28

My dear Petra flower flower flower
Happy birthday to you ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh

I wish you happy love, joy and fun on this day zvet zvet zvet

You always give me smiles and happiness. I wish all this come back to you heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 0:52

Oh Natasha sunny ! Thank you so much for your good wishes for my birthday and for your nice words !!! Friends Friends
ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh

It´s always great to come here and to find so nice words as yours!!! Rose
Back to top Go down
svetik_3
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
svetik_3

Number of posts : 16
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 12:55

Happy birthday, dear Petra! ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh
I wish you only all the best! sunny zvet heart2 :stari:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 2ac25e4e3689
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) F0c8a92e80d9
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 17:33

svetik_3, thank you so much for your good wishes to my birthday!!! ohhhh ohhhh

And especially thank you for the great photo from Max with the rose!!! It´s great!! :dube:
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 0:48

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 485 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 485 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 485

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 509 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 509 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Mdr59 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Mdr59 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Mdr59 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Wine HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Wine HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Wine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 010 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 010 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) 010

Happy Birthday dear Petra, I wish you the best!!

( Sorry to be late, I was in Verona, for GIRO, you know....I came back in this moment..HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_redface HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_redface )
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

Number of posts : 58
Residence : deep black forest, germany
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 18:03

Dear Petra,
though belated, I wish you all the best! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich und alles Gute!

Best wishes, viele Grüsse,
Y

flower ohhhh zvet
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jun - 18:41

tchin-tchin :baloon: Happy Birthday ,Petra.Have the best time :baloon: :toodoo: :cake: lovely heart Rose Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun - 8:16

Petra, forgive me, I'm so, so distracted Embarassed :angel2:

:hb: :hb: :hb: :hb:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WITH ALL MY BEST WISHES FOR HAPPINESS, JOY, HEALTH AND DREAMS COME TRUE! LOT OF TRUE FRIENDS AND LOVE!! YOU'RE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON FOR ALL OF US!
HUGS!
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img227/865/vectorheartflowerspub.png

And sorry again that I'm so late... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jun - 0:38

sunny sunny

Pia ohhhh ! Why ohhhh ! Viki ohhhh ! Vania ohhhh !

Thank you so much for all your good wishes, nice words, smileys and photos to my birthday!!!

I´m really sorry for being so late to say thank you to all of you here Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed !
Much work on my desk before the school holidays are starting in five weeks, saaad and ... anger Mad ... private and in the job (and this resulted in more papers on my desk shocked ) ... saaad ... and therefore no time nooo for the web at all Mad at the moment shocked ...
I pray for the day when my desk will be empty again!!! poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA  :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PETRA :)
Page 1 of 1