Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy birthday, dear Meg!

Go down 
+4
alexandra
risha_11
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Happy birthday, dear Meg! Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday, dear Meg!   Happy birthday, dear Meg! Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 10:09

:surce: :hb: DEAR MEG!!!! :hb: :surce:
:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY (A BIT LATE, BUT ... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ) :cake:

:toodoo: :baloon: I SENT YOU ALREADY MY WISHES :toodoo: :baloon: , BUT I REPEAT THEM AGAIN Very Happy - I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE! :dube: :dube: :dube: I WISH YOU LOT OF SUCCESS, HAPPY MOMENTS, LOVE AND HEALTH!

1 000 000 kisses and hugs from me!!!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, dear Meg!   Happy birthday, dear Meg! Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 14:04

cheers Happy birthsday, dear Meg! cheers
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, dear Meg!   Happy birthday, dear Meg! Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 19:38

Happy Birthday,Meg! zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, dear Meg!   Happy birthday, dear Meg! Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 20:01

Darling Meg!! :stari:

hehe....I'm late on the forum as well.... Embarassed

But Happy Birthday!!! darling MEG!!! I trully wish you the best, beautiful hopes and dreams and equally much dreams that come true!!!

I hope you had a lovely day on 12th!! :stari:
Cake?! :kataus:

All the best darling!!! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, dear Meg!   Happy birthday, dear Meg! Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 22:17

Ohhh... me too, I'm late this time Sad I'm very sorry Sorry..
My computer got a virus and I wasn't able to use it these last days... Embarassed Crying or Very sad and I tried to write you an sms, but it didn't work neither.. No I don't know why.. :disap:

So, only now I can say everything I wanted to say...

:stari: HappY BirThDaY, deAr !!! :stari:

zvet zvet zvet Otanjobi omedeto gozaimasu ! zvet zvet zvet

May all of your wishes come true.. may your life be full of happiness, joy, love and lovely people around you !!!! :baloon: :hb: Bravo!
It's so fab to know you, darling !!! Please, never change ! :wink: :hb: :toodoo:
kisses lovely heart Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, dear Meg!   Happy birthday, dear Meg! Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 9:00

Dear Meg!!

:baloon: Happy Birthday!!!!!!! :baloon:

:hb:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, dear Meg!   Happy birthday, dear Meg! Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 16:45

Happy birthday Meg!!!! :hb: :hb: :baloon: :baloon: :hb: :hb: :baloon: :baloon:

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

:toodoo: :toodoo: :toodoo: :toodoo: :toodoo: :toodoo: :toodoo: :toodoo: :toodoo:

BESOS!!! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, dear Meg!   Happy birthday, dear Meg! Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 18:04

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Oooooooooh!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Thank you very much everybody!!!!! you girls are going to make me so happy!!!! :stari: :stari: :stari: How sweet words you gave me!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 Dear Vania, Vala, risha, Alex, Lerachka, Lindi, Maria!!! thank you, thank you very much!!!!! zvet zvet zvet

Vania wrote:
:toodoo: :baloon: I SENT YOU ALREADY MY WISHES :toodoo: :baloon: , BUT I REPEAT THEM AGAIN Very Happy - I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE! :dube: :dube: :dube: I WISH YOU LOT OF SUCCESS, HAPPY MOMENTS, LOVE AND HEALTH!

Yeah, I got your sms on my birthday!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy it was so sweet for me!!! but I can't send you sms silent because of my cellphone problem? scratch you gave me sms from Bulgaria, but why I can't send you? it seems to be strange silent thanks for always and the magazine!!! zvet

alexandra wrote:
Darling Meg!! :stari:

hehe....I'm late on the forum as well.... Embarassed

But Happy Birthday!!! darling MEG!!! I trully wish you the best, beautiful hopes and dreams and equally much dreams that come true!!!

I hope you had a lovely day on 12th!! :stari:
Cake?! :kataus:

All the best darling!!! Kisssssssssss

OH! it's Okay! Alex! luv xoxo you conguratulated me in a sms on my birthday!!! Very Happy I was so happy you remember that!!! Thank you for always talking to me in MSN(especially, I appreciate you for talking about the guy Embarassed )

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ohhh... me too, I'm late this time Sad I'm very sorry Sorry..
My computer got a virus and I wasn't able to use it these last days... Embarassed Crying or Very sad and I tried to write you an sms, but it didn't work neither.. No I don't know why.. :disap:

So, only now I can say everything I wanted to say...

:stari: HappY BirThDaY, deAr !!! :stari:

zvet zvet zvet Otanjobi omedeto gozaimasu ! zvet zvet zvet

Hello! Lerachka! Very Happy Oh it seemed to be so hard for you about your computer Shocked I really hope it works again!!! Erm..work:) Woooooooow, do you know what does "Otanjobi omedeto gozaimasu!" means in english?! you know, it means "Happy Birthday!" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oh you conguratulated me in Japanese!!! dear Lerachka, thank you very much!!! luv xoxo luv xoxo

Thanks a lot, dear girls!!! zvet zvet zvet

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, dear Meg!   Happy birthday, dear Meg! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday, dear Meg!
Page 1 of 1