Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA

Go down 
+4
Vania
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Maria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 13:38

WoWWWWW, Maria! heart2 THIS IS VERY INTERESTING!

I am glad you like my country to spend your holidays!!! I agree that our countryside is still very quiet and unspoiled!

I am not Bea, I am Serena :flag: :flag:, but, I can tell you something about Our Lady of Fatima! :flag:

It is indeed true that Fatma is the name of Prophet's Maome's siter! shocked There is a village called Fatima in the centre of Portugal!

But, everybody agrees it was just a coincidence...but a misterious one indeed! lol!
This country was also conquered by the moors that left lots of places with arabic names behind!
About 85 % of our population is profoundly devout of Our Lady of Fatima !! Lots of people say that Our Lady has helped them in their lifes intervening! Making miracles!
There is a fact that is curious! scratch scratch scratch
The priests on duty in the Sanctuary have spoted muslins several times visiting the place, thinking that the santuary is a kind of museum in honour of Maome's sister! lol! lol!
The priests admited on tv that it was quite embarassing!!! shocked lol!

By the way, Maria, thanks for the links about Spain! poklon :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 1:01

Serena wrote!
Quote :
The priests on duty in the Sanctuary have spoted muslins several times visiting the place, thinking that the santuary is a kind of museum in honour of Maome's sister! lol! lol!
The priests admited on tv that it was quite embarassing!!! shocked lol!

I bet it must have been!!! lol! lol!

Now it´s time to tell you about our unfortunate queen!

JUANA was in fact the 3rd child of Isabel and Fernando..but she inherited the throne because her brother and her eldest sister died young!
She was a very sweet girl, but given to mood swings and depression!
At seventeen..when.she was still a plain princess of Castille and Aragon!!, she was married to Felipe the Handsome of Flanders( what is now Belgium...)!
It was love at first sight!! heart2 heart2
Juana was deeply , madly in love! heart2 And spanish women are verrrry passioanate! heart2 heart2
But Felipe soon tired of his wife and turned to his old life before marriage...enjoying the company of his mistresses! shocked shocked
Juana was deeply unhappy and never could come to terms with the situation! shocked
while still in Flanders,during a party, Juana found out that one of her husband´s mistresses was wearing a fabulous jewel, Filipe had given her at the time of their wedding! shocked

JUANA had a terrible fit of anger and attacked the woman, cutting her face with a pair of scissors! shocked shocked shocked
Felipe responded by beating his wife in such a way that he almost killed her!!! pale pale pale pale

This was the situation when Juana became the heir to the throne of Castile..Aragon , Andalucia and the New World of America!!
JUANA forgave her husband and they set out to SPAIN!!
THEY already had three small children!!

They settled in TOLEDO AND SOMETIMES IN GRANADA that had become of the favourite cities of Queen Isabel when she was alive!!

I am very sorry for Juana!! shocked SOOOO young! SOOO unexperienced about politics!!
From now on she would have to fight her father that wanted to go on ruling Castile..and her husband tht wanted to become king instead of her!! shocked

I´ll go on telling you the stoy of this unfortunate woman tomorrow!!!

I hope you are enjoying it!!!!

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 2:28

I am not sleepy yet..so why not continuing withthe story!!???

SOOOOO, JUANA became queen! Hwever her husband began hinting that his wife was mentally unhinged!!!! pale HE wanted to be king instead of her!!
Their married life continued with daily terrible jealous fits from Juana towards her husband who went on collecting mistresses in SPAIN TOO!! shocked

One day, after participating in a hunting...Felipe drank iced water...felt ill and died! He was only 28! They were in Burgos at the time!!

Juana's despair knew no bounds pale pale pale !!!!
She was pregnant with her sixth child!
For days , she refused to leave hER husdand's dead body and kept caressing him all the time!!
The courtisans were terrified!!! pale pale
Felipe wanted to be buried in Granada..so the Queen organized a group of courtisans monks and priests that should accompany them, including her dead husband to Granada!!
Burgos is the north of Spain and Granada is in the South!!!
Some historians say that the journey lasted three months ...and every night Juana opened the coffin to caress the embalmed body of her husband!!! pale pale pale

ALL PEOPLE AROUND HER THOUGHT SHE HAD BECOME MAD!!!!

There is a motion picture about this unfortunate QUEEN!! HERE IS THE LINK!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0270480/

Last edited by on Sun 23 Apr - 2:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 2:51

And a link to the official site!

http://www.sonyclassics.com/madlove/index-withflash.html
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 19:42

Maria, Queridinha!!! I love you

I have just stumbled in this thread here!
It's a nice surprise that you like to spend your holidays in my small, cosy country! lol!
Thanks for all the details on the history of Spain!! nice nice
I had already seen the movie MAD LOVE!!! It's just super!!! :stari:

Tell me, isn't Pilar...Penelope Cruz sister..younger sister?
I think she is!
Thanks for the links!!!!! zvet :<33:

I don't have time now..., but one of these days, I]ll tell you more about FATIMAS history!!!

loveall
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 21:52

BEA wrote!
Quote :
Tell me, isn't Pilar...Penelope Cruz sister..younger sister?
I think she is!
Thanks for the links!!!!! zvet :<33:

[b]YES, SHE IS!!!!! IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY!!![/b] lol!

:stari: :vo:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 0:36

DEAR GIRLS! heart2

I know this is obviously OFF Topic, but I am going to end the story of our unfotunate beautiful Queen, JUANA!!

On Xmas 1506, th Queen, the coffin and her retinue left Burgos in direction of Granada where Isabel of Castille was buried too! pale pale

Every night, in the city, village or monastey where they spent the night, the Queen ordered the coffin to be opened to kiss and caress her beloved! heart2 heart2 heart2
The Ladies in her retinue fainted and the monks and the priests tried to find a solution to stop that folly!!

They Wrote to the Queen´s father Fernando who was back in Aragon at the time..hoping that he could do sth!!

The queen´s children were very small. Her only son was Charles , who later become EMPEROR CHARLES THE V.
ALL THE OTHERS WERE GIRLS!! flower flower flower flower

Suddenly...in the middle of January, the Queen began her labour of the last of her children Catarina , or Catalina!!
She almost died in chidbirth!!!But she survived!
However, the time she took to recover, enabled her father to look for her , and finally succeed in taking her to Tordesillas.

He also considered that is daughter as mad! shocked nooo

JUANA was imprisioned in a covent in Tordesillas for life!!! pale pale pale pale

NOOOONE HEEDED HER PLEADINGS!! NOT EVEN HER YOUNG SON...HE WAS VERY SMALL AT THE TIME!!
SHE NEVER SAW HER CHILDREN AGAIN!! pale pale shocked shocked SHE NEVER LEFT THE COVENT AGAIN!! pale ............

SHE DIED 47 YEARS LATER!!! pale pale pale pale

I HOPE THAT NOW YOU KNOW A BIT MORE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF SPAIN!!!
I WAS ALWAYS VERY TOUCHED BY JUANA`S SAD LIFE!!! HER LIFE WAS SOOOOO SAD!
SHE WAS SOOOOOO UNHAPPY!!!

I would like to go on talking about our history and perhAPS TELL you some legends, but I think I am going to create another topic here in the aditional corner!!

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 15:38

Dear Maria!

Thanks for the story of Queen Juana! POOR UNHAPPY PRINCESS!!!
SHE MUST HAVE SUFFERED SOOOO MUCH!!! pale pale AND SHE NEVER SAW HER CHILDREN AGAIN!! pale

I remember the picture!

I did not know that Pilar was Penelope´s sister!!

SHE IS A GREAT ACTRESS TOO! zvet

THANKS!! AND DONªT WORRY IT WAS OFF TOPIC!!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 17:02

THANKS FOR THIS HISTORY LESSON!!!! lol!

I REALLY ENJOYED it zvet :vo:

beijos!!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 17:11

eh...

Last edited by on Mon 24 Apr - 17:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 17:14

Dear Maria...
I finally got the time to read all the last posts from this topic. I think you did a great job presenting these important parts of your history. I enjoyed reading them and more than that it was very useful. Thanks a lot for your time and, as Bea said Wink, for the great history lesson :<33:

hugs and kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 15:00

Serena wrote!

Quote :
I did not know that Pilar was Penelope´s sister!!

SHE IS A GREAT ACTRESS TOO! :zvet

I like her even better than her sister! ohhhh

Maria, queridinha, I don´t want to press you! Shocked , but when you have time, tell a bit more about the rest...the most important facts of your country history!
Take your time...because there so many posts here cheers cheers cheers cheers in the Forum that it is impossible to read everything and watch everything rightaway!!!

:kiss:

And tell us one beautiful legend too!!1 :surce:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 19:20

Dear girls!!! loveall loveall loveall

Thanks for your words!
Well...I'll tell you more of my country history one of this days!!! :vo:
By the way...did you know that our pesent and beloved king Juan Carlos is directly descended from LE ROI SOLEIL?????

I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING IN TIME!!!! :<33: loveall

BY the way..I like Pilar more than Penelope!!! :stari: PILAR IS NICER!! zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 19:29

Please do tell us..in time of course :<33: , It's very interesting and nice to read about your country.

zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 21:56

I will, Alex...querida mia!!!! :<33:

:<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33:

loveall
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 2:30

MARIA...QUERIDINHA!! :<33:
I AM NOT VERY GOOD IN HISTORY...BUT I THINK THERE WAS A PERIOD WHEN OUR TWO COUNTRIES WERE ONE! lol! lol!

DON'T FORGET TO MENTION IT!!! lol! lol! lol!

PORTUGUESE PEOPLE KICKED THE SPANIARDS OUT IN THE END!!! lol! lol! lol!

:<33: PLEASE...DON'T BE OFFENDED!! nooo :<33:

MUITISSIMOS BEIJOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 13:09

Bea wrote!
Quote :
PORTUGUESE PEOPLE KICKED THE SPANIARDS OUT IN THE END!!! lol! lol! lol!

:<33: PLEASE...DON'T BE OFFENDED!! nooo :<33:

MUITISSIMOS BEIJOS!!!

OF COURSE I AM NOT Offended!! lol! IT WAS SQUARE AND FAIR!! lol!

Don´t worry ...that I won´t forget to mention it!! lol!

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 20:46

CONTINUING WITH SPANISH HISTIRY...

SOME FACTS ABOUT unfortunate JUANA'S SON CHARLES!!!

Charles V was Holy Roman Emperor, King of Spain, Naples, and Sicily, and ruler of the Burgundian territories. In Spain, he ruled officially as Carlos I, though he is often referred to as Carlos V. Because of his majestic rule, he is sometimes known by his Spanish epithet, "El Dorado", or "the golden one".

He was the son of Philip the Handsome and Joanna the Mad of Castile. His maternal grandparents were Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile, whose marriage had first united the Spain. His paternal grandparents were Emperor Maximilian I and Marie, Duchess of Burgundy.

Charles V's reign also introduced the first documented use of the styles of His Majesty or His Imperial Majesty. Because of his far-reaching territories he was described as ruling an Empire "in which the sun does not set".

Combining in himself the heritage of the German Habsburgs, the House of Burgundy, and the Spanish heritage of his mother, Charles transcended ethnic and national boundaries.

The prime influence in his early life was the culture and courtly life of the Burgundian Low Countries, where he was born and grew up. He was brought up to speak French and Flemish, but soon added Spanish and some German . Indeed, he was said to "speak French to men, Italian to women, Latin to God and German to his horse".

EMPEROR CHARLES MARRIED THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE ISABEL OF PORTUGAL...OF PORTUGAL!!!!! lol! BEA!!!!! lol!

She was said to be the most beautiful princess of her time!!! flower
And indeed she was!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 21:35

Maria wrote about Emperor CHARLES!!

Quote :
He was brought up to speak French and Flemish, but soon added Spanish and some German . Indeed, he was said to "speak French to men, Italian to women, Latin to God and German to his horse".

SPEAK ITALIAN TO WOMEN!!WOWWWWW...HOW ROMANTIC!! HE HAD GOOD TASTE!! lol!
SOOOOO...HE SPOKE ITALIAN TO HIS PORTUGUSE WIFE!!

SPEAK LATIN TO GOD!!! SOOOO SERIOUS!!! lol!

SPEAK GERMAN TO HORSES!!! lol! lol! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

I hope there aren´t any germans here!!! :disap: :disap:

DEAR GOD:::: HE wasn´t in the habit of speaking spanish, was he? :zy: :zy: :zy: :teasing:
Maria , queridinha.. you still have to finish your vacaciones report!! :respect: :respect:

:teasing:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 21:39

Maria also wrote!!
Quote :
EMPEROR CHARLES MARRIED THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE ISABEL OF PORTUGAL...OF PORTUGAL!!!!! lol! BEA!!!!! lol!

She was said to be the most beautiful princess of her time!!! flower
And indeed she was!!!

I am dying to read the details of their LOVE STORY!! sunny sunny

AND PORTUGUESE GIRLS AR VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! lol! lol! lol!
THEY STILL ARE TODAY!!!

BUT I remember that it was because of pretty ISABEL that PoRTUGAL BECAME PART OF SPAIN FOR 80 YEARS!! saaad shocked
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:05

WELL...I´LL TELL YOU THEIR LOVE STORY TOMORROW!!

BEA WROTE!!
Quote :
DEAR GOD:::: HE wasn´t in the habit of speaking spanish, was he?
Maria , queridinha.. you still have to finish your vacaciones report!!

NO HE wasn´t scratch scratch scratch HE PREFERED ITALIAN AND FRENCH!!! scratch scratch

I´LL FINISH MY REPORT AFTER TELLING THE HISTORY OF SPAIN :respect: :respect: and a legnd or two! :respect: :respect:

loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:34

VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 500pxalhambra20011os

THE ROYAL SPANISH FAMILY LIVED HERE!!

YOUR PORTUGUESE PRINCESS TOO!!!!! heart2 :stari:

IT'S THE ALHAMBRA IN GRANADA!!!!!!! :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:30

Maria wrote about king CHARLES!!
Quote :
Indeed, he was said to "speak French to men, Italian to women, Latin to God and German to his horse".

That's the funniest thing I have read about a county history!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

No wonder Isabel was madly in love with him!! WASN'T SHE???

ITALIAN IS SOOOO ROMANTIC!!! :woow:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:33

QUOTE BEA!!!
Quote :
AND PORTUGUESE GIRLS AR VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! lol! lol! lol!
THEY STILL ARE TODAY!!!

BUT I remember that it was because of pretty ISABEL that PoRTUGAL BECAME PART OF SPAIN FOR 80 YEARS!! saaad :shocked

YES...IT'S TRUE!!!

BOTH zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 2:19

Now a little about Charles and Isabel of Portugal's...of Portugal, Bea lol! lol! , love story!!! heart2 heart2

CHARLES WAS VERY DIFFERENT FROM HIS FATHER! sunny He was a very serious young man! He was only nineteen when he inherited that huge Empire!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
He had seen Isabel when they were teenagers and had fallen madly in love with her! And she with him!!! ohhhh ohhhh
They decided to spend their honeymoon in GRANADA! AND BECAME MORE AND MORE IN LOVE!!! He ordered special flowers from PERSIA to give to her during the honeymoon!!!

Isabel was very...very beautiful, but also very frail and delicate!
However,..she got pregnant right after the honeymoon lol!
Their first child Felipe, was born in Valladolid. He was to become king Filipe the II of SPAIN And I Of PORTUGAL! lol! lol!
His mother's health suffered with the childbirth and the doctors warned the king that the queen's life would be at risk if they had more children right away!
Charles didn't breath a word of this to Isabel! He did not want to upset her!
But Isabel was very smart! lol! SHE WAS PORTUGUESE BEA! lol! lol!
She wondered why her husband did not make love to her after she had recovered!
She even suspected he had a mistress and she confronted Charles! lol! with this suspicion!
He could not resist her and told her everything! Crying or Very sad
But Isabel loved...adored her husband and wanted him...wanted to make love passionately again! She told her husband she would risk anything!!!

SHE JUST WANTED HIM!!!! heart2 heart2

MORE ABOUT ISABEL ONE OF THESE DAYS!!

loveall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA   VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next