Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics

Go down 
+10
allina
viktoria
tanuki
Ivana
Vania
mailyan
piemontesina
Amaya
Wondergirl
Petra
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 0:18

sunny heart2 poklon Thank you Wondergirl and Morena. flower
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 11:48

Wondergirl zvet and Morena zvet ! Thank you so much for all these vids!!

But: I don´t know why but I can open none of these vids after downloading Shocked Rolling Eyes ... I only hope this does not become a habit of my PC... Rolling Eyes ... At least sending them through the converter is helping this time Very Happy ... scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 18:10

Petra, I don't know but I can easily open them after downloading :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 19:44

Me too, I can open them scratch
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 20:12

I had to convert them, but after this they are ok too cheers sunny ...

My PC told me: "Format of the vid not known: XVID" ... strange really...
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 22:43

I don't know but it is AVI scratch
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May - 17:33

Thank you for all you pictures and videos, you made me live this magic moment again!

Actually i don't really have pictures of the show so i can't post it (the only picture i have is me with albena and max...but it's stange: first max asked me to sit a bit because i'm taller than him so when we have to do pictures together he tries to seem taller than me or i carry him or i try to be less tall...such a complicated thing for a picture Razz i'm desapointed because this picture is ugly, well to ne honest i'm yugly on it, look like the joker of Batman and my hair are a desastre due to the wind affraid )
I won't write a big report neither because it may be the same than Petra's one except the part concerning my meeting with Albena.

My boyfriend and I waited at the Iss Dome (the ice rink) and when they arrived there Albena send me an sms to tell me to come at the skaters entrance and there she let me coming in with my boyfriend but i received this sms a bit late so we missed their pratice but i could see others skaters practicing...it was nice too. Albena came back a bit later and gave us tickets for the show, she talked a bit with me asking usual things then she left to prepare herself for the show.

My boyfriend met Albena for the first time and he found her very kindhearted and graceful and he told me that Max and Albena was his favorite team this night (with Petrova and Tikhonov) ! He said some bad things about female skaters...guess who? Question
He also wants to send Albena a gift to thank her for the tickets she gave us ! LOL heart2 love him heart2

Then he met Max after the show and found him very funny, he was joking as usual...he made a joke about a wedding because i received Navka's flowers (from the dance with the wedding) so Max congratulated us and wished luck to my boyfriend Razz Razz Razz It was nice to see him after two years, he is the same (with more kilos perhaps but the same mind)

I hope they'll do IceAge next year and that they'll do a show in Germany so i could see them soon and also i could see Petra and the other girls from Bulgaria too ! They were all very nice !!

Just have to wait now... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May - 20:14

Aline! Thanks for your report! zvet
It was really nice to meet you there sunny !
I as you hope to see Albena and Maxim again; time will show if this will be possible poklon ... At the moment I´m only glad that I saw and met them Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun - 5:34

sunny Thank you for sharing your memories Aline zvet

A little bit late but here is the preview from figureskating-online

http://www.figureskating-online.com/pageID_7914504.html
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun - 19:42

Thank you, dear Viki!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics   Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Age tour in Germany-reports and pics
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4