Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weee.....news....!! 2 part

Go down 
+21
antarex10
svetik_3
Rady
why
Svetunya
risha_11
lillelol
ulia
Wondergirl
Ivana
aline
Ewuch
Lana
cute_n_gorgeous
Lacey
Baghira
Vania
piemontesina
viktoria
a_Hot_Nerd
Petra
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

weee.....news....!! 2 part Empty
PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 0:01

I really don´t know where to put this scratch , but I just found a curiosity...
Check this site from the coming Winter Olympics 2010 in Vancouver and see whose picture you´ll find here in the section "figure skater" Laughing Wink ...

http://www.vancouver2010.com/en/athletes-and-sports/sports/-/44590/34238/imgid=44574/1p6amp2/figure-skating.html
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 4:49

Thank you victoria :stari:

It was so nice to read the interview in English.

Petra, this picture was on another site, skate for less or something like this. The site sells skates, boots and etc. They change pictures every now and then, but they had A&M picture last year.

http://www.skateforless.net
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec - 6:32

Albena at "Sportsmen of the year "

weee.....news....!! 2 part 8ee59c8461b1

weee.....news....!! 2 part Fc4c7370f00f

with the President of Bulgaria

weee.....news....!! 2 part 6a67d490c6f4
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb - 22:45

Very Happy Interview with Albena about JWC with audio.

http://www.gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=69325

In two words she said that she is not sure if she is going to quit her position as President onf BSF right after JWC or a little later .Nevertheless ,concidering her authority she may stay as honourable chairman and continue to help BSF. Max is in Moskow for now and very busy but he will join her later for few days.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 21:39

viktoria wrote:

Translation (of the text) by google:
"Albena: I do not know if I'll stay
Irina Tzekova February 17, 2009 18:23
President of Bulgarian Skating federation Albena Denkova has not yet finally decided whether to remain in or leave at the end of the worlds in figure skating for youths and girls next week.
"I concentrated fully on the world, will decide then. Must first be done. "- commented to Gong Albena. According to her friends she is unlikely to remain in our skating center because most of the year she is in Moscow and is hence difficult to monitor reports in the federation. The fact is that it is recognized authority in the ISU and could be considered a variant of the President the authority to order it to be used in international circles.
Twice world champion in ice dance said also that her partner in life and on the ice-Maxim Staviski already successfully develop and coach the team of Alexander Zhulin, but a pair has been suspended for the World in Sofia.
"And there are underhand games, it is important that Maxim and I think he likes that is doing well. I am not yet ready to take over as coach. Accept commitments to work as choreographers, coaching teams of assistants, which is a good start. "- Denkova tells more about the work in Moscow.
Otherwise, the Championship in Sofia, Bulgaria will be presented in three categories - Pavel Savinov with teenagers, Laura Semova - Dimitar Lichev in dance and Italian Pehlaner Stephanie. Girl Apennines with coach Ludmila Mladenova to establish Ivan Dinev and even in the early career of Albena and Max to help them in training.
"It would be hard our athletes to achieve a place in the finals they will play a free program on the right to host, but is himself to purchase a place among the best." - Says more Albena.
Whether ice Bulgaria tale may be told, depends largely on the decision of Denkova. If it remain in the federation, regardless of how fast a chance on its efforts to be constructed and developed new talent. If you do not - it, for years I will wait for the bird to land on our shoulder. This will be sad to end a dream come true!"
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 22:58

Petra wrote:
viktoria wrote:

Translation (of the text) by google:
"Albena: I do not know if I'll stay
Irina Tzekova February 17, 2009 18:23
President of Bulgarian Skating federation Albena Denkova has not yet finally decided whether to remain in or leave at the end of the worlds in figure skating for youths and girls next week.
"I concentrated fully on the world, will decide then. Must first be done. "- commented to Gong Albena. According to her friends she is unlikely to remain in our skating center because most of the year she is in Moscow and is hence difficult to monitor reports in the federation. The fact is that it is recognized authority in the ISU and could be considered a variant of the President the authority to order it to be used in international circles.
Twice world champion in ice dance said also that her partner in life and on the ice-Maxim Staviski already successfully develop and coach the team of Alexander Zhulin, but a pair has been suspended for the World in Sofia.
"And there are underhand games, it is important that Maxim and I think he likes that is doing well. I am not yet ready to take over as coach. Accept commitments to work as choreographers, coaching teams of assistants, which is a good start. "- Denkova tells more about the work in Moscow.
Otherwise, the Championship in Sofia, Bulgaria will be presented in three categories - Pavel Savinov with teenagers, Laura Semova - Dimitar Lichev in dance and Italian Pehlaner Stephanie. Girl Apennines with coach Ludmila Mladenova to establish Ivan Dinev and even in the early career of Albena and Max to help them in training.
"It would be hard our athletes to achieve a place in the finals they will play a free program on the right to host, but is himself to purchase a place among the best." - Says more Albena.
Whether ice Bulgaria tale may be told, depends largely on the decision of Denkova. If it remain in the federation, regardless of how fast a chance on its efforts to be constructed and developed new talent. If you do not - it, for years I will wait for the bird to land on our shoulder. This will be sad to end a dream come true!"

Thank you Petra ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr - 9:00

Max in "Nedelya Sporta"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igl3voYPK_0
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeTue 26 May - 7:42

Uhh, I miss figure skating Rolling Eyes . No new galas, no competitions... No
What we're going to do until September/October Laughing ?
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeTue 26 May - 10:37

Thanks for posting the interviews, Petra! zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeTue 26 May - 15:55

Vania wrote:
Uhh, I miss figure skating Rolling Eyes . No new galas, no competitions... No
What we're going to do until September/October Laughing ?
You´re right, Vania! Ufff shocked ! Really boring without figure skating :disap: for sooooo long time... saaad ... lol!

Hopefully we will at least find the article about Albie in LED poklon (will be sold in Russia from tomorrow on...), so that hopefully we at least will have something new to read sunny ...

And besides this I´m very glad Albie and Maxi now have some time without mass media near them :vo: ! That´s something they really deserve Exclamation !

And finally I really presume :wink: we (as every year Laughing ) will find something nice to talk about during the summer time... we always did... :luvzy: ...
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeWed 27 May - 1:17

Yes, hopefully they enjoy themselves, but... is it even 1% possible to see them in Vancouver? What do you think? So many skaters come back after years off... king
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeWed 27 May - 9:03

Lacey wrote:
Yes, hopefully they enjoy themselves, but... is it even 1% possible to see them in Vancouver? What do you think? So many skaters come back after years off... king

Maybe it's possible :stari: , I don't know what decision will they take, but whatever it is, it will be the right decision.

Petra wrote:
Hopefully we will at least find the article about Albie in LED (will be sold in Russia from tomorrow on...), so that hopefully we at least will have something new to read

:woow: :woow: :woow:
So, we have to check the starsonice forums very oftne. Hopefully, someone will scan the interview poklon
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeWed 27 May - 12:19

Vania wrote:
Lacey wrote:

Maybe it's possible :stari: , I don't know what decision will they take, but whatever it is, it will be the right decision.

Petra wrote:
Hopefully we will at least find the article about Albie in LED (will be sold in Russia from tomorrow on...), so that hopefully we at least will have something new to read

:woow: :woow: :woow:
So, we have to check the starsonice forums very oftne. Hopefully, someone will scan the interview poklon

I found the article here: http://malchik.ipb.su/index.php?showtopic=39&st=90 and now I'm translating it - so you'll have it in a couple of hours! flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeWed 27 May - 19:56

Vala, I can't enter in this forum Crying or Very sad It requires a registration... Can you repost the interview here, please!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeWed 27 May - 20:27

flower Vania here are the scans from svetlyachki forum

weee.....news....!! 2 part C7b3313d9188

weee.....news....!! 2 part 675692cca160

weee.....news....!! 2 part 20da1572bf23

I love you I hope you can see it better , especially when you zoom in, the text is more readable.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 28 May - 19:08

Thanks, Viki, I saw that Vala posted the article in the other topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 16:03

Lacey wrote:

Hmm... it *would* be wonderful, eh? :woow: :woow: :woow: Honestly though, I really doubt that A&M will make a comeback now. :blush2: I think if they wanted to get back into competitive shape, they'd have had to have started seriously training by now. Ice shows are all good and fine, but evidently A&M aren't training the same amount of hours or at the kind of intensity that they were when they were competing. :wink:
Actually, I'm really not a fan of skaters making comebacks. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed If Albena and Max or Steph Lambiel wanted to return, I'd be totally fine! Actually more than fine!!! More like... REALLY REALLY EXCITED!!! Laughing But Sasha Cohen? Plushenko? Nooo... No Please go away. Razz You've had your turn, I want to see some new talent. :zy: Maybe this is an unpopular viewpoint? lol!
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun - 20:07

girls...bad news.. no olympiada
http://sportal.bg/news.php?id=176843

Albena said that after discussion with Linichuk they came to the conclusion, that after what happend to Maxim and withoun a bulgarian judge they have no chance to win a medal and Olympics will be without them.
IMO this is a good decission, I think that people with their sport quality do not deserve unsuccessful return and placement around 5th place....better a marriage, baby and peaceful life.
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun - 20:36

Ewuch wrote:

Albena said that after discussion with Linichuk they came to the conclusion, that after what happend to Maxim and withoun a bulgarian judge they have no chance to win a medal and Olympics will be without them.
IMO this is a good decission, I think that people with their sport quality do not deserve unsuccessful return and placement around 5th place....better a marriage, baby and peaceful life.

Taking into consideration everything we know, I think this news is not so bad - that would be awful if they weren't be given a medal because of some political and other non-skating motives - and that would be very likely.

Good luck to them in their choreographing career and I hope to see them both near Joubert next year.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun - 23:29

Ewuch wrote:

nooo It is sad for all fans and supporters ,who secretly were hoping that they might return and compete ,but is a reasonable decision and i respect that.In my opinion , no one in a right mind should punished them,especially Albena for something that happened in their personal lives. What happened was a tragedy but then for example( i can't help to think about it) no one punished Grishchuk for her moral issues and stopped her from medaling and even winning Olympics .Is adultery less concidered?Where exactlly one should draw shocked the line.
zvet Anyway, I'd rather see them continue with their lives and profesional career.Return or not , they still can contribute a lot to figure skating and i wish them all the best. heart2
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 5:54

Ewuch wrote:

a marriage, baby and peaceful life.

Well, all those are inevitable anyway...And they seem to be in perfect shape NOW, definately could go to the OG, besides most people in Bulgaria sill love them. I hope they leave the door open for a quick change of mind. Still hoping for a miracle. heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 10:05

Ewuch wrote:

IMO this is a good decission, I think that people with their sport quality do not deserve unsuccessful return and placement around 5th place

Albena is right, in this situation they don't have big chances for a medal, and I don't mean only the car accident. Without Bulgarian judge... and with the possible return of NavKos Evil or Very Mad , even without them, the gold medal will probably go to Russia or Canada. And as ewuch said, they don't deserve some ranking after the 3rd place, it will be painful.

Quote :
better a marriage, baby and peaceful life.

:vo: :vo: :vo:
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 19:27

I know that I wil be the one to think so,
but I'm really sad to read that Albie & Max
won's compete at the Olympics..... saaad saaad

I am certain that they could have created an unique,
wonderful, original, hight-quality program!!! :cheer: :cheer:

THEY HAVE SOMETHING MORE .. :stari: :stari: and, paradoxically,
what happened gave them an even greater sensibility....

It's true, this would have required a GREAT COURAGE,
but we all know they have it ! heart2 heart2

They probably wouldn't have won due to political games.. Wink Wink
but they would have given us ad to all skating fans
another amazing moment of great skating !!
ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh
saaad saaad saaad saaad saaad
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 20:40

Lana wrote:

As for no Olympic comeback... Erm.. I'm okay with it. Smile I'd rather remember Albena and Maxim at the 2007 Worlds with gold medals around their necks lovely heart than see them return and get disasterous results at Olympics. :disap: Ice Dance is waaaaay too political. Even if they came back and skated brilliantly, I seriously doubt they'd be fairly rewarded. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

And I'd kill myself If I see Navka higher then A&M again.

Well, actually, I'll kill myself if I see Navka compete again anyway Evil or Very Mad

And I have a new A&M dream - to see them working together as a coach and a choreographer with best skaters flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 21:07

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Well, actually, I'll kill myself if I see Navka compete again anyway Evil or Very Mad

Uffff Evil or Very Mad , it will be a nightmare. If they return, I'll cross my fingers for Tessa/Scott and Tanith/Ben. I'd prefer anyone else on top of podium, but not Navka Evil or Very Mad .

Piemontesina wrote:
I know that I wil be the one to think so,
but I'm really sad to read that Albie & Max
won's compete at the Olympics

No, Piemontesina, you're not the only one Smile . I'm sad too, but I'll regret more if they return and the judges won't give them the (highest) marks that our sweethearts deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weee.....news....!! 2 part
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next