Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weee.....news....!! 2 part

Go down 
+21
antarex10
svetik_3
Rady
why
Svetunya
risha_11
lillelol
ulia
Wondergirl
Ivana
aline
Ewuch
Lana
cute_n_gorgeous
Lacey
Baghira
Vania
piemontesina
viktoria
a_Hot_Nerd
Petra
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct - 9:26

Svetunya wrote:
On Saturday, on October, 10th, at 21.15 on ORT translation of show of anniversary Irina Rodnina`s!!!

Great! cheers Hopefully, we'll have a downloadable video with high quality!!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 22:30

Interview with Albena and Maxim from Golden Skate Awards. It´s very short, and only about their work as choreographers with Brian Joubert, therefore I put it here.

Link: http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/7368

Interview part with Albie and Maxi:
Quote :
Albena Denkova e Maxim Staviski
AOI: Avete da poco debuttato come coreografi. Come avete lavorato con Joubert?
D&S: E' stata una bella esperienza! Abbiamo lavorato bene, ci è piaciuto lavorare con lui e speriamo che Brian interpreti la coreografia bene come durante gli allenamenti. Sappiamo che i salti nel pattinaggio artistico sono molto importanti, ma speriamo che la parte coreografica venga comunque resa appieno.

Translation of the interview part by google:
"Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski
Journalist: You recently made your debut as a choreographer. How did you work with Joubert?
D & S: It was a great experience! We worked well, we enjoyed working with him and hope that Brian will interpret the choreography as well as during workouts. We know that the jumps in figure skating are very important, but we hope that the choreography is still made in full."
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 22:37

Petra wrote:
Interview with Albena and Maxim from Golden Skate Awards. It´s very short, and only about their work as choreographers with Brian Joubert, therefore I put it here.

Link: http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/7368

Interview part with Albie and Maxi:
Quote :
Albena Denkova e Maxim Staviski
AOI: Avete da poco debuttato come coreografi. Come avete lavorato con Joubert?
D&S: E' stata una bella esperienza! Abbiamo lavorato bene, ci è piaciuto lavorare con lui e speriamo che Brian interpreti la coreografia bene come durante gli allenamenti. Sappiamo che i salti nel pattinaggio artistico sono molto importanti, ma speriamo che la parte coreografica venga comunque resa appieno.

Translation of the interview part by google:
"Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski
Journalist: You recently made your debut as a choreographer. How did you work with Joubert?
D & S: It was a great experience! We worked well, we enjoyed working with him and hope that Brian will interpret the choreography as well as during workouts. We know that the jumps in figure skating are very important, but we hope that the choreography is still made in full."

(... Very Happy from the "young journalist" about I wrote.. Very Happy Very Happy .....)
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct - 23:18

piemontesina wrote:

(... Very Happy from the "young journalist" about I wrote.. Very Happy Very Happy .....)
WOW!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov - 15:07

Especially to Vania, who is waiting sooooo much for a show in Bulgaria... ohhhh

In this interview Vasko Vasiliev tells that Albena and Maxim are working on plans for a new show in Sofia. He does not tell a date and if it will really be this winter or next, but I think it´s great to know that there are really good chances for a show in Sofia! flower

http://www.trud.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=278762 (in Bulgarian)

Translation of the important part by google:
"- Have you met your friends Denkova and Maxim Stavisky, who had commitments in Japan at the same time with you?
V.V.: - Albena and Maxim are currently working with Briyan Joubert - hope for a gold medal to France in the men's figure skating at Winter Olympics to Vancouver. They made his choreography, costumes and music selected for its combinations. A week ago here in Japan, in Nagano, was one of the important events that Briyan win. Sorry, Albena and Maxim did not come because of the TV project in Moscow, so this time I shared as Japan several years ago.

- Have frequently with them?
V.V.: - Do not see as often as we would like. They work on the idea of a new ice show in Sofia and I, of course, will probably join as a figure skater, if I had more time to train.
Each has its destiny. Maxim far as I know, I can tell you that resisting temptation dignity in passing. I admire both of strength and confidence between them. There are sad and serious things in life that we must learn to live.

- Placing you at his place - from superhero to become a superzlodey?
V.V.: - I think Maxim is superhero superzlodey more - just overexpose him popularity and turned it into a lesson for us all."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov - 0:59

The latest pictures off the ice from Albena and Maxim from today (and from other skaters too!)... :stari:

Representation of the Russian outfit of the new winter Olympics collection of BoscoSport , "Vancouver 2010", from 14.11.2009.

jocolor
weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 37290-9dab5-25758045-m549x500

sunny
weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 37290-5ea77-25758019-m549x500

More pictures of Albie and Maxi can be found here: :vo:

http://white-crow.gallery.ru/watch?a=jRC-dCeC

Thanks to White Crow! zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov - 19:51

Thanks, Petra, I've read this interview Friday morning and it made my day! Very Happy I hope, hope, hope very much that they'll make it as they plan to!!!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 21:03

sunny Another show on the Red Square is coming soon -November 30 and Albie and Max will participate . cheers The show is dedicated to the the Olympic games in Sotchi 2014.The live broadcast will start @ 22:30 on Russian Chanel 1 (1tv.ru)Hostes Tania Navka and Kiril Nabutov .Singers Dima Bilan, Larisa Dolina and etc.

Thanks to NONKO for the articles. zvet

http://www.interfax.ru/society/news.asp?id=111549

http://www.argumenti.ru/news/2009/11/24/29354

http://trud.ru/article/24-11-2009/232578_blogery_raskryli_logotip_sochinskoj_olimpiady-2014.html
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov - 13:46

Thanks for the good news, Viki :woow: !
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov - 17:56

:woow: :woow: :vo: :vo:
I am really happy ! sunny :stari:
Thank you Viky ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov - 20:36

Thank you very much for the news,Viki flower I didn't know about the show!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov - 2:28

viktoria wrote:
sunny Another show on the Red Square is coming soon -November 30 and Albie and Max will participate . cheers
:dube: Thank you for the great news, Viki!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov - 11:28

Petra wrote:
viktoria wrote:
sunny Another show on the Red Square is coming soon -November 30 and Albie and Max will participate . cheers

It's today cheers , I hope videos and photos will be available ASAP!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov - 20:55

Vania wrote:
Petra wrote:
viktoria wrote:

It's today cheers , I hope videos and photos will be available ASAP!

Unfortunately,girls the show was canceled due to the terrible crash on Nevsky Prospect.There will be only presconference about the symbols of 2014 Sotchi and no show.My condolence to the victims and their families.
Here is one of the articles about the cancelation of the show:
http://glavnoe.ua/news/n38493

This one is about the crash :
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/2009/11/30/3292708.shtml
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Dec - 20:45

Sorry, false alarm.The show did happened and here are all small pieces from it for now and hopefuly video later.

http://life.ru/news/4889
http://nl.livejournal.com/869305.html#cutid1
http://drugoi.livejournal.com/3105786.html
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Dec - 22:44

They just decided not to show it live but will show it later in record although it is not known when exactly. Besides, there were almost no journalists at the concert.
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 2:36

Thank you girls ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 15:20

Thank you so much for keeping us updated, Viki and Risha!!! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 16:28

Picture from the "Sochi" show, 30.11.2009 Very Happy :

weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 S_logo_018

taken from here: http://krass.livejournal.com/626041.html
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 19:29

sunny Thank you Petra. ohhhh Beautiful picture. sunny
There is an announcement on 1tv.ru and it has Photo and video but when i clicked on it it doesn't show anything else besides the logo maybe the broadcast is later. sunny
http://www.1tv.ru/anons/02.12.2009/id=152055
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 19:48

viktoria wrote:

There is an announcement on 1tv.ru and it has Photo and video but when i clicked on it it doesn't show anything else besides the logo maybe the broadcast is later. sunny
Thank you, Viktoria! There is said that the show will be broadcasted today at 22.30 Moscow time Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 20:11

risha_11 wrote:
viktoria wrote:

Thank you, Viktoria! There is said that the show will be broadcasted today at 22.30 Moscow time Bravo!
Thanks for the good news about the broadcast, Risha zvet !
Hopefully someone will be so kind to record the parts with Albenka and Max... poklon
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 21:34

risha_11 wrote:
viktoria wrote:

Yay sunny there is info in 1tv forum that Albenka and Max skated to "Eternal love" but this time Larisa Dolina was singing and Igor played on his saxophone and skated.
Back to top Go down
Svetunya
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Svetunya

Number of posts : 98
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec - 23:55

I such malicious!!! Evil or Very Mad Again have badly shown dance!! affraid Here what for to me the singer-it I all equally hear a voice! scratch At Albena other dress and a scarf flower Maxim very well looked cheers
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Dec - 20:10

Another picture of Albena dancing "Eternal Love" with Maxim at Sochi presentation in Moscow, 30.11.2009. sunny

http://sport.rian.ru/sport_photo/20091203/196781982_9.html

Thanks to gali zvet and Vetreniza zvet for the link!

Is there REALLY NOBODY who recorded this from Russian 1tv??? saaad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!! 2 part   weee.....news....!! 2 part - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weee.....news....!! 2 part
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next